DEAD

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ↓To Hell and Back Again↑ (Supernatural RP) (Accepting!)

Postby AcetheKidd » Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:25 am

Julian||22||Male||demigod ||Crush:-||Location: Cafe||Tags;Flora

Julian shrugged ."I know..but it's just not like me to be mean..I just hate speaking my mind,
Unless someone really gets under my skin." Julian don't recall snapping on some one. He's always been sorta timid and kind. The boy noticed her she changed her voice some and snickered. He couldn't take her serious. "No need to get angry ~"
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sparkerx » Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:31 am

Flora Ermine - Female Wizard - Cafe - Tags: Julian

She smiled for real this time. "You were born as a kind soul. I was born as a bear that was poked." she wanted to leave the cafe now before she was used to this boy too much. "I'm Flora Ermine." she blurted. Nobody but her wizard-hating family knew her name really, it was good to get it off her back. "I'm not angry!" she raised her voice again.

🔴BTS ARMY ALERT!!🔴

-

ʰⁱ ⁱ'ᵐ ˢᵖᵃʳᵏⁱᵉ // ᵇᵗˢ, ᵐⁱʳᵃᶜᵘˡᵒᵘˢ ˡᵃᵈʸᵇᵘᵍ, ʰᵃʳʳʸ ᵖᵒᵗᵗᵉʳ, ʷᵃʳʳⁱᵒʳˢ, ʷⁱⁿᵍˢ ᵒᶠ ᶠⁱʳᵉ, ᵍᵘᵃʳᵈⁱᵃⁿˢ ᵒᶠ ᵍᵃʰᵒᵒˡᵉ // ᵃʳᵗⁱˢᵗ, ʸᵒᵘᵗᵘᵇᵉʳ, ᵍᵃᵐᵉʳ, ᵖᵉᵗ ᵒʷⁿᵉʳ // ᵗᵒᵗᵃˡ ᵐᵉᵐᵉ ᵗʳᵃˢʰ
Trade Me! Trade Me!

-

Sparkerx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:40 am

Born as a bear? He didn't know what that
meant, but he just decided to go with it."Maybe so, but I live a strange and rather hard life." Another smile came across the boy's face." My name is Julian Black, nice to meet you~ first time someone actually stayed and talked to me. By the way, you sound pretty angry to me~ do you want to talk about it? "
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:02 am

Tabbris Caelum
Angel|Male|Pansexual
Tagged: Morgan.
Tabbris took another sip of his drink, unsure whether or not Morgan was trying to pass off ghosts as being non-existent. He also started to wonder just how long he should allow the conversation to continue for. He'd never stuck around long enough for him to potentially mess up and give himself away, which is why he asked questions about the other person, and avoided talking too much about himself. "You might have to tell me about them sometime. I'd like to hear about them," Tabbris said, as though indicating that he would like to meet Morgan in the future, but Tabbris knew in the back of his mind that it probably wouldn't be likely to happen.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sparkerx » Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:07 am

Flora found that comforting. She did too, in fact she didn't even have a house to live in. It was all in her wizarding wand. "Uhm, no I'm not angry. " she shivered. She shifted backward again, trying to close the conversation before she felt tempted to tell him anything more than her name. "Well er, Julian, it was a pleasure meeting you too, but I need to um-" she gestured to the door, "Will you be here tomorrow?" Flora asked excitedly.

🔴BTS ARMY ALERT!!🔴

-

ʰⁱ ⁱ'ᵐ ˢᵖᵃʳᵏⁱᵉ // ᵇᵗˢ, ᵐⁱʳᵃᶜᵘˡᵒᵘˢ ˡᵃᵈʸᵇᵘᵍ, ʰᵃʳʳʸ ᵖᵒᵗᵗᵉʳ, ʷᵃʳʳⁱᵒʳˢ, ʷⁱⁿᵍˢ ᵒᶠ ᶠⁱʳᵉ, ᵍᵘᵃʳᵈⁱᵃⁿˢ ᵒᶠ ᵍᵃʰᵒᵒˡᵉ // ᵃʳᵗⁱˢᵗ, ʸᵒᵘᵗᵘᵇᵉʳ, ᵍᵃᵐᵉʳ, ᵖᵉᵗ ᵒʷⁿᵉʳ // ᵗᵒᵗᵃˡ ᵐᵉᵐᵉ ᵗʳᵃˢʰ
Trade Me! Trade Me!

-

Sparkerx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucifer's Vessel » Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:13 am

(Sorry for

Amber Marie Grayson - Cupid's Nephilim - Female - 14 - Location: Road - Tags: Sparrow

"They're set in stone. See, dad always showed me how to tell if a couple was meant to be. I just had to look. He likes dogs and she's smilin'." Amber responds, looking back at him. "My name's Amber. Who're you?" She asks, crossing and uncrossing her ankles anxiously. She's been lazy today and it's starting to get to her. This is only the second couple she's seen and she hasn't read anything either.

Damian Wolf - Human(Hunter) - Male - 24 - Location: Motel - Tags: Jamila

Damian sits on the edge of the bed, watching her warily. "To talk. Look, I'm one of the last people on the planet that you should've been found by. I'm a hunter. It's in my nature to kill anything not human, and admittedly even some humans. Just the ones that deserve it though. I can't make any wishes, I can't. I don't use magic, I don't like magic or anything involved in it."

Lessiana - Archangel/Demon Hybrid - Female - Old - Location: Restaurant - Tags: Hunter and QuenTessa.

Lessiana's expression softens a fraction when the human catches her mistake, her gaze mostly settled on the familiar. "Orphan like myself then? At least you have a family. Even if it is a human." She responds. "My name's Lessiana. You're welcome to shorten it to whatever. I'd tell you what I am, I'm sure can tell I'm something a lot more powerful than the average encounter you have, and the best part is half my power in hidden by this little thing." She taps her necklace pointedly before looking at the human, "So introductions. I'm out of practice. I caught his name at the restaurant, haven't had the pleasure of learning yours."

Kushiel - Alpha Archangel - Female - Location: Road - Tags: Marlet Torren

Kushiel drops her hand back down after the handshake, watching the angel with a bit of curiosity as she talked about being a 'wet mutt'. If she's honest, she doesn't like this angel. It is far too much like a human and if she was in a better position she would simply kill the thing on principle. As it stands, she has to take what she's found and what she's found is an oddly human angel. "I do not eat." She responds immediately, remembering back on her first time around Earth and when Gabriel had tried to get her to eat something. Food was simply something she couldn't stand, and she had no intentions of changing that in an attempt to make some Fallen like her. "But I could join you, I suppose." Kushiel rolls her shoulders, playing off what is actually a stab of pain. She needs more power. Even with a nephilim Vessel she can feel her Grace attempting to blow the body apart.
⇠⇢
“Let me tell you, whoever said Dean was the dysfunctional one has never seen you with a sharp object in your hands.”
~ Gabriel
"I'm asking you, Father, one last time. Am I doing the right thing? Am I on the right path? You have to tell me, you have to give me a sign. Give me a sign! Because if you don't I'm going to do whatever I must."
~ Castiel
"You know why God cast me down? Because I loved him. More than anything. And then God created... You."
~ Lucifer
⇠⇢
Open RPs I'm Active In (I don't do 1x1)
xNone Right Nowx
⇠⇢
ImageImageImageImage
Please Send Me Trades! [66] Pages of Wishlist Pets! Selling event pets for 3C$!
My AO3 My SPN Fan Discord
⇠⇢
Lucifer's Vessel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KittenHunter » Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:30 am

QuenTessa- Human- Monster Friend/ Female/ Location- Street/ Tags: Lessiana
QuenTessa glanced at Lessiana gently before nodding, speaking lowly and much more clam then before,"I'm QuenTessa... Just a normal human." It almost seemed like she was upset about it. Okay she was. She had always been jealous of her brother, sure, Hunter was just a familiar but at least he was something. And he could transform into a cat! It was something that had always made Tessa jealous.

Hunter- Familiar/ Male/ Location- Street/ Tags: Lessiana
Hunter smiled gently, glad to see that QuenTessa was feeling better, he knew that she could get quite... angry and then snap out of it quite fast but sometimes it took hours for her to calm. The familiar looked at her necklace before glancing around and trying to see if anyone was looking. Hunter wasn't one to transform around people, due to him being very afraid of being caught and possibly burned or killed by a hunter,"Do you think w-we can go elsewhere? I... I don't l-like people".

Calypso- Demon/ Female/ Location- / Tags: Open
Slowly stepping off to the side, the demon slipped toward a motel, pulling out the key card the human had, had in her pocket and checking the room number. Humming in content, Calypso stalked toward the room happily, unlocking it and slipping inside and instantly becoming over whelmed by the amount of weapons and maps and articles all around the room,"Oh... I scored a Hunter? Weird that she didn't have a anti-possession tattoo...". Calypso got to work with snooping around to see what the Hunter had been up to.

Bone- Skinwalker/ Male/ Location- Road/ Tags: Kushiel and Marlet Torren
Bone huffed in tiredness, walking was tiresome but most of the time he met at least one person that seemed interesting. After a few more minutes of walking he spotted two women speaking with each other, one seeming much more stiff then the other. Slowly stalking over, the large pitbull brushed against each other there legs to get their attention, tail wagging as he stared at the much more relaxed woman, panting and sticking his tongue out. Ah yes, this would be very weird if he was in his human form... very very weird.
ImageImage
KittenHunter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucifer's Vessel » Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:44 am

Amber Marie Grayson - Cupid's Nephilim - Female - 14 - Location: Road - Tags: Sparrow

"They're set in stone. See, dad always showed me how to tell if a couple was meant to be. I just had to look. He likes dogs and she's smilin'." Amber responds, looking back at him. "My name's Amber. Who're you?" She asks, crossing and uncrossing her ankles anxiously. She's been lazy today and it's starting to get to her. This is only the second couple she's seen and she hasn't read anything either.

Damian Wolf - Human(Hunter) - Male - 24 - Location: Motel - Tags: Jamila

Damian sits on the edge of the bed, watching her warily. "To talk. Look, I'm one of the last people on the planet that you should've been found by. I'm a hunter. It's in my nature to kill anything not human, and admittedly even some humans. Just the ones that deserve it though. I can't make any wishes, I can't. I don't use magic, I don't like magic or anything involved in it."

Lessiana - Archangel/Demon Hybrid - Female - Old - Location: Restaurant - Tags: Hunter and QuenTessa.

"Not a normal human. You hang out with monsters without trying to kill them." She teases lightly, taking another bite out of her chocolate bar before returning her attention to Hunter. "You worried someone will mess with us?" She asks, "I can promise you, no monster's gonna mess with you and no human worth their salt is going to take me down. Promise you while you're with me, you're safer than you'll ever be. Well, unless one of them is alive. But last I heard Gabe and Raph were snuffed out by Winchesters plus one and Luci and Mike were six hundred sixty six feet under. As far as I'm concerned, you're currently talking to the most powerful being on the planet that's still alive." There's a lot of pride in her tone, though a moment later she realizes she's probably oversharing. Man, it's been a while since she talked to someone.

Kushiel - Alpha Archangel - Female - Location: Road - Tags: Marlet Torren

Kushiel drops her hand back down after the handshake, watching the angel with a bit of curiosity as she talked about being a 'wet mutt'. If she's honest, she doesn't like this angel. It is far too much like a human and if she was in a better position she would simply kill the thing on principle. As it stands, she has to take what she's found and what she's found is an oddly human angel. "I do not eat." She responds immediately, remembering back on her first time around Earth and when Gabriel had tried to get her to eat something. Food was simply something she couldn't stand, and she had no intentions of changing that in an attempt to make some Fallen like her. "But I could join you, I suppose." Kushiel rolls her shoulders, playing off what is actually a stab of pain. She needs more power. Even with a nephilim Vessel she can feel her Grace attempting to blow the body apart.
⇠⇢
“Let me tell you, whoever said Dean was the dysfunctional one has never seen you with a sharp object in your hands.”
~ Gabriel
"I'm asking you, Father, one last time. Am I doing the right thing? Am I on the right path? You have to tell me, you have to give me a sign. Give me a sign! Because if you don't I'm going to do whatever I must."
~ Castiel
"You know why God cast me down? Because I loved him. More than anything. And then God created... You."
~ Lucifer
⇠⇢
Open RPs I'm Active In (I don't do 1x1)
xNone Right Nowx
⇠⇢
ImageImageImageImage
Please Send Me Trades! [66] Pages of Wishlist Pets! Selling event pets for 3C$!
My AO3 My SPN Fan Discord
⇠⇢
Lucifer's Vessel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:01 am

"Yes, I'm here pretty often. This cafe is one of my favorite places to be." Shame that she was leaving, but oh well. He didn't want to seem like a creep and try to stop him. "A pleasure to meet you-"the boy paused when he saw something outside,Something made his heart drop. A large dog..but not just any dog, it had three heads. The large creature had seem to be messing with his car and stired up a panic outside. Julian couldn't believe what he was seeing and just stood there speechles
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sparkerx » Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:00 am

Flora let out a quiet shriek. She unzipped her sweater slightly to reach for her wand, stepping towards the door. "Wow uh- Must be a mutated dog, maybe there is a science lab here!" she opened the door slowly and beckoned the dog. "Come here! Cooooooome on!" her heart pounded loudly. She looked around and found a good alleyway down the street to lead it towards.

🔴BTS ARMY ALERT!!🔴

-

Trade Me! Trade Me!

-

Sparkerx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me