Hogwarts romance||closed

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Should there be a dance or ball of some type?

Poll ended at Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:18 am

Yes
75%
No
No votes
Uh idrc
25%
[Blank]
No votes

Total votes : 4

Re: Hogwarts romance|| not accepting

Postby ~MommaMel~ » Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:05 am

Kyla || 17 || Sixth Year || Tagged: Daniel

"I want to be here, because it's beautiful," Kyla softly stated. " I know, I probably sound crazy, as many would never use the word beautiful to describe this forest, but I do. It's dark,and full of hate, but for some reason, it's still beautiful. Strange plants thrive here, and nature is still alive. It may not be traditional beauty, but it's still beauty. Some people ignore that." She gazed around the forests trees as she spoke, her eyes sparkling as she saw the nature surrounding them.

Jackson || 18 || Seventh Year || Tagged: Lilian

Jackson grabbed the door, holding it open as Lilian walked through. I shouldn't be doing this. Who even is this girl. Jackson thought angrily to himself. He slowly walked beside Lilian, going down random hallways, a dark expression on his face. Had he almost let this girl in? He looked over at Lilian, trying not to let her notice. She really did look like his former flame..Is that why he felt so strangely about her?

"Uhm, what do you want to talk about." He said gruffly.
Mel || Highschooler || Pansexual
Harry Potter~MLP:FiM~Voltron~Pokemon

Trading is open, specifically for my doubles
I will consider trading others, but only
for Wishlist pets.

ImageImage

Friendly! Send me a PM, I love
making new friends!

~MommaMel~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yunjin » Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:31 am

Lilian||Tags:Jackson

She shrugged, but said "As a kid, I always wanted a pet dragon and a hippogriff too, but my parents never let me get one. Actually, the strange thing is, I'm still wishing I had a dragon." Lilian smiled as she recalled some of her better childhood memories. "Why am I so strangely drawn to him, though we barely know each other.. Perhaps it was because she sort-of understood him..?" She was lost in her own thoughts.
Out of habit, Lilian took the hallway that lead to the Forbidden Forest.
Yunjin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby glimwoods » Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:02 am

Marius Fowler | Eighteen | Year Six

"I'm a year six too!" He nodded, "But it's not surprising we haven't seen each other around. I spent my whole schooling years at Ilvermorny, I just recently transferred here. And I spend most of my time alone, when possible." He rubbed the back of his neck with a hand, grasping for a conversation. "So, what's your name?"
      Henry let out a surprised mrow as his blue gaze trailed the other cat, and Marius kept a close eye on him. He didn't always get along with other pets.
glimwoods

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Hogwarts romance|| please join

Postby universal song » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:42 pm

Eden Denver
[female|Gryffindor|17|sixth year|form|tags; Marius]

Eden kept her eyes on Harley, who seemed to be frustrated that the siamese would not invoke in her game. "Oh, thats cool. I'm Eden. Whats yours?" She asked, crouching down and gingerly holding out her hand for the other cat to sniff. "By the way, your cats gorgeous." She stroked his head, causing Harley to hiss in jealousy and bump her arm. "Harlequin you can wait your turn." She scolded softly but not before she reached out her other arm to stroke her own cat.
universal song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Medieval Witch » Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:29 pm

Sorry I'm waiting for CowHide so no one is left behind also, please mark or comment on the discussion page to keep updated)
Medieval Witch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Medieval Witch » Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:56 pm

Ok I'll reply soon!)
Medieval Witch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Medieval Witch » Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:26 pm

(sorry unable to make it fancy rn)

Eshne smiled t the girl who seemed to be enjoying bean. "bean you're such a ladies man" he laughed softly at his little joke. "oh,
well he doesn't own them. But he has a hippogryff and a dragon"
he smiled.

Daniel listened to Kyla, only slightly annoyed with her, he was annoyed with most people though. "if only you knew the things that take place within this forest......" he grumbled as he looked into the distance. "you wouldn't think it was so pretty anymore
Medieval Witch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ascende superius » Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:03 pm

Malia nodded, keeping her eyes on the cat while she played with him. "What's he doing with them, and what's he going to do with them?" She wondered as he said he didn't know them.
"All the stories are true."

Ascende superius

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Medieval Witch » Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:18 am

Bump
Medieval Witch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Medieval Witch » Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:23 pm

I need replies from all of you, you only have 3 days to go between posts before being booted. C'mon guys
Medieval Witch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me