Transformers Post Prime Rp! Renewed!(Open/Always Accepting!)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Transformers Post Prime Rp! Renewed!(Open/Always Accepti

Postby Neon sparks » Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:15 pm

"hes doing quite well compaired to others, no bad reactions yet compaired to the others" he glanced back at them with a small smile "hes stopped struggleing for the most part to" he was pleased with his progress on this one.

reggie stiffened, cringeing a bit at the tight hold she had on him
xXXXXXXXXXXzzzxxzXXxxxxxxUsed to be Lieutenant sparks

xx
xx

┌──────────────────────────────┐
xxxxxx| my toyhou.se | | my Deviantart | | Commissons are: Open |
└──────────────────────────────┘

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

xx
ImageImage
Neon sparks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby O.G. » Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:46 am

Whiteout learned with some surprise that Kat was mechanic of all the things. For a moment, he supposed she might prove herself to be useful, though, from what he could tell, Earth technology was greatly antiquated in comparison to Cybertronian technology. Well, that and the human female admitted to a sense of great pleasure when ripping machines apart. Perhaps it was for the best if he did not express too much acknowledgement in her area of expertise. The last thing he wanted was for a tiny, pest sized alien taking him apart circuit by circuit. It reminded him of Shockwave just a little, or any other comparable deranged scientist, and he could never say that he particularly cared for creatures like that.

As he lifted her up off the ground, rising back to his full height, he almost faltered at her offer, considering his previous train of thought. "Generous offer. I ask you not take this the wrong way --what you did with that demagnetizer was a life saver--, but I'd rather leave the reparation of my body to someone more familiar with my technology." Though he was unsure as to where he would find someone like that on Earth. He supposed that he could try to fix it himself, but he doubted he could reach it properly, and he was rather dreading the agony that would be without any pain receptor interference. One could only do so much to redirect their pain receptors, after all, and wings had for too many for the feat to even make a difference. Primus, all this contemplation about the reparation of his wing was only making the pain more acute. His lips twisted up slightly, but, other than that, he managed.

"Sounds like a plan." He grinned down at his tiny human companion as if his wing were not screaming at him, and he would have appeared surprisingly at ease to any other flier who knew the sensitivities of the internal workings of a wing. He looked down, giving his legs, one ofter the other, a quick test to ensure that his motor systems would be reliable enough for him to travel by a mode somewhat more comfortable than walking. After a moment of consideration, he decided that he could take the risk, even though he could still feel them reeling inside of him. Stretching out his free hand before him, he sprayed a path of ice around the junk scattered about his feet and unsheathed the blades on his feet, skating with somewhat lackluster skill (undoubtedly a result of his internal damage) towards the place where he had left the rust bucket, unaware that he was being watched.

When Whiteout arrived, he paid the pillar of energy still being produced special respect, keeping a somewhat precautionary distance from it as he skated around it towards the group, a little irritated to find that Concussion had also been drawn to the commotion and furthermore seemed to know ol' shocky. He glowered perceptibly, recalling the brash aggression of the former mercenary. However, he found the information he had the old bot exchanged quietly intriguing, and he waited until the exchange was completed to reveal himself only to visibly falter on his ice once his optics grazed over an Autobot and locked squarely upon the femme from before whose presence unexpectedly caused a surge of pain deep within his processor as something ground out of place. He hissed and clutched at his helm, translucent, fractured images of her appearing in his mind, followed by an echoing, familiar tone whose words he could not make out. The bizarre spell ended almost as quickly as it had come and Whiteout released his helm, decidedly keeping stoic despite his confusion. What had that been about? It was as though she had been in his mind. In fact, incomplete images of her remained, and with a great sense of nostalgia. She was like a memory, though extremely incomplete. Whiteout lied to himself when he dismissed the occurrence as unimportant and surely apart of the electrical shock he received, for now more than even before was he drawn to the femme. However, he knew not to let his interest meddle in his priorities so, he did not approach her immediately. He did, however, pause to flash her an especially intrigued and genuine smile, one he couldn't say he had ever produced before. Then he refocused on the group as a whole.

"I hope I'm not intruding," he began, "but like the rest of you, it seems I couldn't resist all of the commotion." He flashed a charismatic grin more characteristic of himself, fairly confident that the human in his hand would prevent the large Autobot or any other human loving bot from attacking him for the Decepticon insignia which gleamed rather conspicuously on his chassis.

Shockwave analyzed Arachnid's words carefully, although they were just vague enough that he could not rightly determine any discrepancies in the logical pattern he sought. Like many, his knowledge concerning dark energon and it's effects remained bound to what he had gleaned from literature, though he had never come across a study in which a Cybertronian infected with it maintained full mental functionality. Of course, as a mech of science, he was well aware of the fact that scientific literature was rather...narrow minded in comparison to his own endeavors. Though he had no part in Arachnid's affliction, he would not be exceptionally surprised that her case was yielding previously unheard of results.

Shockwave's interest was peaked in a different manner when Arachnid came forth with a proposition, one in which Shockwave could see no agreeable outcome for himself. She had openly admitted to feeding on her Insecticon army for survival. It was hardly a task to calculate that her army would be dwindled to none but himself in relatively little time if he chose to join her, leaving him to suffer her final strike. Of course, he supposed he could always dabble in Synthetic Energon once again in order to satiate Arachnid's thirst long before her army could be diminished and leave him to be her final victim. However, as he had determined upon leaving his home planet of Cybertron, he would no longer be led by the insignificant minds of others. He would not make of himself a fool again by trusting in an incompetent mind. He had no interest accepting Arachnid's proposition, though he had to wonder why she was so interested in recruiting him. Coupling this new information with the fact that she had likely sent a small fleet of her loyal followers to a nearby human city, he suspected that she had acquired a desire to rule Earth, or perhaps to destroy it, though the latter seemed most illogical. He decided that this was a matter worth investigating.

He looked over his shoulder as, from above, a mid-sized Insecticon came climbing down the wall to join Arachnid at her side. So that is where it had been hiding. Presumably this was the one which Arachnid seemed so eager for him to partner with. "You speak ambitiously," he observed, his optic giving little indication of the way he appraised her proclaimed loyalest follower. The Insecticon appeared swift, and he did not overlook the detail of his inconspicuous stinger. He would, indeed, need to find a way to turn Arachnid's offer down without angering her or otherwise causing her reason to be suspicious. "What interests do you pursue that you find my abilities advantageous?" he inquired, intending upon learning what he could before turning her away.

Hijack listened to the conversation unfolding below him, his optics intent upon Shockwave's every perceptible movements. Pleasingly, there were only few. Nevertheless, Hijack did not let his guard down, though he could not help a small part of his mind lending itself to sorrow for the fate of his queen. He had been aware of her condition for some time, and for all of his attentiveness towards her, he had gleaned that she found er state rather grim. Oddly, he was not frightened at the fact that he might become her next meal; he would consider it an honor to sustain her, to know that his life would fuel hers, even at the price of his mind.

Such reflection was brief, however, before he glimpsed Arachnid motioning for him to come down and join her on the floor. He did so obediently, crawling down along the vertical face of the wall before stepping off lightly onto the floor. He took a place beside her and somewhat behind, remaining in his alternate mode should Shockwave prove to suddenly attack. How strange that this mech might soon become his partner. Hijack lacked most information on Shockwave but trusted Arachnid's reverence for him. Shockwave would be a fool not to accept her offer, a fool who should suffer death for his insolence towards a queen.
Mods, please don't ban us! Me and Chibby-dono are siblings and we sometimes trade unfairly.

Formerly called I-am-CC.
O.G.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dead_yes » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:38 pm

she smiled slightly at P.B.s words although when she looked ahead noticing another bot she frowned slightly seeing it look over her which made her feel wary about them but she didn't say anything she just shuffled a bit more to the side of the seat liking the confined space more
dead_yes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KiraTamaru » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:32 pm

Pacific smiled a bit toward Lector, glad to finally see another friendly face. As he heard ice scraping he looked up to see a con making and skating along an ice trail to their position. He frowned and tightened his grip on his hammer. Several things stopped him from attacking there and then. First was the human still in his chassis, he felt her shift and wondered for a moment if it was from the con, or from Lector. He would have to ask later. His attention returned to the con, as he seemed pained at something internally, probably something to do with his bent wing, though why he would clutch his head rather than his wing was a mystery. Ontop of that, Pacific made note of the human that was being carried. Leave it to a con to use a human as a shield! As he looked, he saw the human was rather damaged at that, she seemed to be leaking red fluids from her leg, which he guessed was her version of energon. He took one step closer, before Meltdown appeared in front of him, silently passing the Intel to him that the human wasn't necessarily a hostage. He grimaced, but calmed down, still keeping a wary optic on the con. Seemed the energy that the old one made had attracted quite the crowd.

He turned his head, distracted as he heard many police sirens going off, and closing in on their location. Seemed even the humans were getting in on the action. "We need to move to a more secure location. A scrap yard in the middle of a city that was just attacked by cons isn't the best meeting ground" he rumbled as he looked over the gathering of bots and con. What an odd group they made.. He then transformed, ready to get out of this area "Hey kid.. Get into my driver's seat won't you? I can't go driving around with no driver." He said, he didn't have the focus to pull up his usual hologram. He needed to focus on the con, just in case.

Meltdown quicky followed the con as he moved, sure to move swiftly and silently, as he was trained to do when doing recon. He saw this particular, arrogant con seemed to have a death wish, approaching the group of bots. He saw Immediately how uneasy Pacific was, or rather, how quickly he was set to kill the con, even with the human in hand. He ran over and appeared between the two, quickly and silently delivering what he knew of the situation to Pacific. This seemed to calm him. Meltdown moved quickly, going invisible again as he heard police sirens. He would keep an optic out for how close the humans would come, and was relieved to hear Pacific wanted to move out from this location.

Lector frowned visibly as she turned and saw him. The con from before, the one that, according to Concussion, was the end of Velocitron. She gripped her swords tightly, not wanting to believe that an entire planet could be so easily taken by one con alone. Then he smiled, a genuine, real smile that staggered her thoughts. One that she had so desperately missed, even though she had never seen it before. One that she loved, yet hated. She wanted to cry out in joy, and anguish. But why?! Why did such a simple smile send her into such a mess?! Who was this con?! All while she thought this through, she simply stood in one spot, her optics unreadable, almost cold to look at. Quickly, her focus was redirected. Sirens. Scrap! They attracted far too much attention. She looked to Pacific and nodded, transforming into her vehicle mode, ready to take off to their next destination. She didn't dare look at the con again. Couldn't, she had turned in a way that left him in her blind spot. She couldn't stand the sight of him, and waited as patiently as she could for coordinates to their next destination.

Kat couldn't help but notice the look he had made as she talked of her fondness for machines. It wasn't particularly hard to read the facial expressions of one so much larger than yourself. She couldn't blame him, though. She had been talking about machines, but he seemed to be.. More. He was a living being, not cold metal like what she was used to. She nodded lightly, it was true, as much as she knew about machines, she knew nothing of this alien, or how his body worked. As he stood, she gripped onto his thumb for support, glad more so as he faltered lightly. This robot was more damaged than he tried to let on. She wished desperately that she knew more about his technology, if only so she could be more of an asset. She couldn't help but be amazed as he began skating on ice that he himself made. There was so much more to him than she thought she could take in.

As they arrived at their apparent destination, she watched helplessly as he gripped his head in some pain. Again she cursed her ignorance silently. Though despite his pain, he played it off as though it was nothing to these other robots. There was so many of them! Where did they all come from?! She was amazed at the wide variety of them all. For now though she held her tongue, and simply held onto Whiteout's thumb as she watched them all. Distracted, for now, from his facade of appearing to be fine Infront of these other robots.

Arachnid considered his words, thinking of what he was capable of. "The most prominent interest, is your work with synthetic energon." It was the entire reason she explained as much as she had about her thirst. "My drained drones, although loyal even in their... State of mind.. Tend to die off.. Or rather.. They starve. Needless to say, I require another means of, survival. With Hijacks superior mind and your knowledge of synthetic energon, I believe you can come up with a solution before I run out of followers.." she gave Hijacks head a soft pat as she spoke.

Nightshade smiled as the human stopped struggling in her grip. "Wonderful. So good to hear positive news." She said, keeping her tight grip on the human
What can I say, I love the merc with the mouth, and I love transformers~
Image Image

Fangirl, out~
KiraTamaru

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Senrage » Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:54 pm

...........-i think back to the ravine i was scanning before this incident took place the energon once dormant and depleted had begun to reactivate at an alarming rate-..........well i do suppose that explains the immense amount of damage and energy that was erupting from the object or being being reforged, otherwise we need to get somewhere else. it would be annoying to have to deal with any remnants in society or even this semi space age civilizations weapons. -i say glanceing over at whiteout and the injuried human he bore.........no way for us to carry you right now and you cant exactly skate very fast at the moment....-i seem to debate wether or not to just take you into custody as a bounty or leave you-.........-taking a glance at lecter and her compatriots i sigh for a moment- you'll want to hide under the scrap, theres a hollow section there. -i say lifting a scarred gouged and dented hand to a particular mound of scrap mostly untouched- though the girl would be better off being picked up i think with that wound so close to her life conduits... -i note the severity of the wound even if it seems to be being played off-....what was that human coin again? birds of a feather flock together? -i say with some amusemet but much seriousness hinting at a situation buried deep within whiteouts mind-we need to move, -i say shifting to bike form and revving my engine, as soon as i do a pulse of harmless energy erupts out and the pillar begins to fade a a spherical plate of rust and scrap metal on one side with pristine polished metal on the other half simply floats there as if wating- tch, grab your toy and go you bucket of scrapped bolts -i say as i bolt off toward the nearest now cooled melted piles of scrap turned ramp, i easily start approaching the hundred mark withing a couple seconds useing the ramp to vault myself into the nearest junk wall, the grating sharp screech of servos erupts from my body right before i tough the wall. as i touch it it explodes away spewing up massive clouds of dust rust etc, ideal for escape as its quite thick -

-i snort as the energy dies down-... finally. -i turn back and grab the dis which immediately shifts into a claymore rifle the hilt constituting a gun and black plating a blue core on one side the same core green on the opposite, the blade stretching out pristine white as heat ripples off the very edges of it but not the flat side of the blade-,,,,, you polished up nicely scope! -i say amused changing the blade to a gun and returning her to her currently place on the back of my shoulder- now that thats taken care of.... -i say turning to lector before walking up- it you want to know what exactly happened on velocitron follow that brat of mine -i say pointing to the suddenly eruption of dust- he was there and he has a recording of everything that had happened. stick with him and youlll find it out, -i say to lect seemging to get tired in some way or other my parts seeming to age with my body does- brats been stuck in my wars and the wars of others for long enough time he thought more of himself despite being a merc captain. -i say the last bit amused and annoyed at the same time.- yeo still after all that cant keep himself out of trouble -i saw suddenly shifting into what appears to be a broken down car, disappearing into the scrao as if i was never there-
GOTTA GO FAST!
DAMNIT! EVERY TIME! CURSE YOU GRINEEEEEEEEER!
Senrage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby O.G. » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:52 am

(( Sorry Whiteout is always so long. I have way too much muse for him. ))

Whiteout didn't necessarily get the reaction he had been hoping for. A couple of glances was about as exciting as it got, but he did notice a particularly delicious mixture of fury and hatred brewing behind the optics of the large blue Autobot. Pacific Breakdown, his database informed him. He was an Autobot wrecker who must have been left over on Earth after the end of the war. Ah, Whiteout loved the wreckers. They wore their hearts on their armor cuffs; nothing they thought or felt was left to the imagination. This one wanted nothing more than to tear his spark out. Wonderful. He would have gladly fought the brute before caring to explain himself. However, while he lacked nearly all natural sense of self-preservation, he was aware that his physical condition was poor and would consider it rather lackluster to be offlined in a meaningless scuffle borne of an overzealous misunderstanding.

So, as the wrecker finally made to advance upon him, Whiteout raised his free hand up into the air passively, just parting his lip plates to explain the insignia on his chest when, out of nowhere, it seemed, a minicon appeared between him and the hulking hunk of Autobot fury. Whiteout blinked, doing a sort of double take at the creature that appeared before him. He managed to intercept their communications despite his overwhelming internal damage and smirked faintly to himself, surprised that he had not been aware that he had been being watched. As the four-legged Autobot began to disappear into thin air again, he inconspicuously shot a fine mist of his liquid nitrogen in the place where it had been standing, managing to mark what appeared to be his hip with the thinnest layer of frost so that he would not go undetected by his optic again.

Overall underwhelmed with his unexcitable welcome, Whiteout prepared himself to speak up again when the distant sound of sirens met his audios. So Earth had law enforcement too, then. He'd love to stay and antagonize them (law enforcement on any planet was a regular riot to a criminal as mischievous as himself) but...the human. He needed her trust if he wanted his tour of the world with her to be any pleasant. He looked between the two Autobots who had just transformed, struggling to conceal a bit of a twinkling smile at the femme who kept him in her blind spot. She was cute. Fussy. He chose to settle upon focusing on such menial admirations, for there remained a deep turmoil which plagued him every time he looked at her, especially now since the pain in his helm.

His attention was stolen from her by the already familiar voice of Concussion, who looked as though he were considering the prospect of taking him into custody. The prospect was more than welcome to Whiteout, who could make fun out of the most dire of situations. More than once he had been captured by bounty hunters, and every time he escaped. One time he had even ended up with his own bounty in hand, which he kept so that he could laugh every time he looked at it. Concussion's deliberations, however, soon (and most disappointingly, in Whiteout's opinion) passed, most curiously upon the former merc's glance to the two Autobots. He almost laughed out loud, and he actually did when the mech suggested he more or less burry himself in scrap. "For a second I thought you might be a bit softer than your preceding reputation, though I appreciate your sense of humor." He flashed a glinting, infuriating smile. This mech just wanted to see him burry himself in scrap! How rich! He sobered up a bit, however, when Concussion mentioned Kat.

"Ah, yes," he followed with a degree of reluctance, his optics flicking down to Kat. She did look a bit paler than before, and that was never a good sign for organics. He brought Kat up close to him so that he could speak lowly enough that only she would hear. "Choose to ride in the little blue sports car. Tell her nice things about me, and don't be stingy about it." He winked almost faster than could be processed, a faint grin tracing his lips before he knelt down and let her off gently onto the ground. He did so just in time to hear Concussion's last words to him, which struck him both forcibly and strangely, though he didn't know why. He pretended perfectly to ignore it and would continue to do so until he figured out what Concussion was implying. "I wish you a quick recovery, Kat. I'll be seeing you again." He stood back up, using the organic life fluids that she had leaked onto one of his fingers to wipe off into a special port in a tracking panel which he unfolded from his forearm. After a process, her DNA would be encoded into its memory banks and he could track her from anywhere on Earth, and probably beyond. "And you too, Sweetspark," he added to the femme as an afterthought, flashing another grin, this one almost laughing, before he turned and skated off on the path he had come from. He'd evade the law somehow, and he couldn't leave a trail.

Shockwave refrained from giving any indication of his interest at the mention of synthetic energon. It was one of his many projects he was capable of revisiting that he did not want Nightshade to believe was any longer plausible. If she asked, he would tell her that he had lost the formula or perhaps had exhausted resources for reproduction when fueling the reengineered Omega Lock. Truth be told, he thought that synthetic energon had capabilities beyond a simple fuel source. He had not overlooked the fact that the Autobot scout Bumblebee had been offlined and heavily damaged when he had fallen into the Omega Lock's fuel tank but had come out online and fully repaired. Synthetic energon, Shockwave suspected, had great regenerative abilities, and he could use it well when confronting Nightshade for her position and then again for his future armies. At Arachnid's proposition, however, he could not help but to excitedly wonder if synthetic energon also had curative properties. Would it cure her of her dark energon illness or might he have to modify it to fit such purposes? Perhaps it was a worthy investigation.

"What interests do you have in followers?" he inquired, evading her proposition for the time being. As it stood, he saw little in the way of compensation outside of pure scientific experimentation (which was never a chore) except, perhaps, his life, as he stood fairly confident that, indeed, his spark would be Arachnid's bargaining chip. "It did not evade my notice that you sent a fleet of Insecticons to a nearby Earth city. You do not fool me with your simplistic cries for help." His tone remained unwavering as always, un-affronted and neutral no matter how harsh or incriminating his words on their own seemed. He wanted only one thing clear by his statement--her cunning would not outweigh his logic. Arachnid had plans, and he had no interest in watching her dance around the truth in a time consuming charade.

Hijack listened quietly as his queen spoke of this "synthetic energon". Hijack had heard of this, an ancient formula lost at the expulsion of many great artifacts at Iacon eons ago, at the death of Cybertron. Shockwave had knowledge of this formula? He looked at the cyclops with new interest, new intrigue. Even if Shockwave did refuse to help his queen, Hijack would make sure to force him to do otherwise. With the right concoction, he could link his mind inseparably to Shockwave's, forcing him to do his every bidding after a swift injection of the virus. He believed he had some left in his internal, revolving array of pollutants and malware that connected to his stinger. Yes, it would work quite nicely, and at last he could help his queen in the way she needed it.

Hijack closed his eyes beneath their shields as Arachnid patted his head. Had he been a dog, his tail would have wagged, and had he been a cat, his voice would have purred. Instead, his wings gave a soft flutter behind him, quite pleased and overwhelmed at the contact and expression of reverence. It was a reassuring and reaffirming thing to know that his queen placed value upon his life. However, his enjoyment of the moment came to a quick close at some of Shockwave's words, which seemed to be both challenging and accusatory. His eyes snapped open, and his wings instinctively buzzed in a gesture of warning. Shockwave had no right to question or to judge the intentions of the queen, though he left Shockwave to be interpreted by and responded to by Arachnid before he would potentially move to make even the slightest example of the arrogant mech.
Mods, please don't ban us! Me and Chibby-dono are siblings and we sometimes trade unfairly.

Formerly called I-am-CC.
O.G.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dead_yes » Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:00 am

she quickly said a small yes before moving herself into the driver seat although she realized he didn't know her name once he had said 'kid' she really didn't mind but she'd prefer her name "um.. you can call me Maria " she said now slightly curious of the bots name maybe they're names were more... not human? Maybe she'd ask later
dead_yes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Neon sparks » Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:04 am

pharma glanced back at them "just don't suffocate him, im still working on the breathing thing" he glanced back to the computer for a moment "i did do some designs for him if you want to take a look at them"

xx
xx

xx
ImageImage
Neon sparks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KiraTamaru » Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:22 pm

((Pffff, long posts are fun though, more to read, more to work with xD Though Small posts are just as fun! More to the imagination. I'll take either~ x3))

Pacific hesitated a moment as the human mentioned her name. He had never given her his own designation. The thought never really crossed his mind, what with the insecticon army to deal with and what not. "I'll remember that for the future. My Designation is Pacific Breakdown. Most just call me P.B." He said as he took one last look at those around before the dust cloud could kick in. He couldn't help but notice that the 'con was a bit dissatisfied with his reception. Good. He'd remember his face, and he'd make a note to find a way around that ice spray. Perhaps find a way to disable it. A swift blow to the arms seemed like a good starting point. He watched as the 'con whispered to his human before setting her down. He wouldn't allow that human in his own cab. He'd leave her for the little blue bot next to him, he wouldn't be able to eject that other human without ejecting Maria. An option he would prefer to avoid. Instead, he simply began driving off. Taking quickly to some back roads to avoid the attention of the police. "So, Maria, I do hope you don't mind tagging along. What few of those bug's that are on their way back to their queen have probably made a record of who all was here today. Meaning every one of us is now a target." He said as he continued to drive toward the direction that it had looked like Concussion had drove off in, allowing his words to settle in for Maria to consider. "If you have a home, we can stop by to pick up anything you may need." He suggested. He wasn't really familiar with what all humans needed. He knew they needed food and drink for fuel, but was otherwise fairly clueless. He didn't bother doing that much investigation on the human species.

Meltdown moved swiftly through the dust cloud, following curiously behind the 'con after he had deposited the human. He would continue to keep tabs on this one until he received further instruction. He wanted to know more about him. About his motives, about his mannerisms. He wanted to know if this was a 'con that needed to take priority, and be hunted, or if he was as harmless as a switch. Despite ever having his ability to remain invisible, he still stuck to area's where it would be harder to see him. Around corners, behind scrap and junk. Ever did he keep his paw steps light, making no imprint on the ground as he tagged after Whiteout. He would get as much raw data on this 'con as he could.

Lector turned her wheels to show she had heard Corrode. "Thank you for the advice, old one." She said respectfully before she heard the 'con speak once more. Her spark fired up in annoyance that she couldn't even place a name to his face, despite how much it infuriated her. Yet everybot else seemed to know her's. She turned to make a rude remark back to him before she saw who he had been talking to before her. An injured human, one she hadn't fully noticed was there until now. Well, she had noticed the girl, but she had paid so little attention to her until now that her appearance nearly took her fully by surprise. As she watched the 'con move off, she drove over to the human and opened her passenger door, noting that the 'con's hand had been left with some residual fluid of some sort that he had entered into a scanner. This human was very clearly injured, though she knew very little of how to treat such injuries. As this female moved, annoyingly sluggishly, onto her passenger seat, she closed the door carefully before taking off, watching as the human buckled safely inside. She wasn't very much used to having a passenger, and for once she came up a bit blank when it came to words. It just seemed natural to take this injured human, but now she wasn't sure where exactly she was taking this human to. A hospital seemed logical. She was sure she had passed one earlier on in the day. Though, thinking about it, perhaps the human had a preference. "You're injuries seem more severe than you are letting on, that 'Con didn't exactly keep you in the best of shape." She noted, and as she heard Kat's reply, she could only tense a bit, almost as if she didn't want to hear anything good of the 'con. Though she was incredibly grateful for one bit of the information that Kat so indignantly handed over. His name was Whiteout. Though before Kat could say too much, she continued "Do you want to go to a hospital?" She asked, and as Kat replied, she naturally took the route to the nearest hospital even before hearing Kat's agreeing answer.

She would find the others again. She knew she could track them down as needed. It seemed that Whiteout had made good with this human, some how or the other, even with her rough shape. As she pulled up to the hospital, she opened her door, the sooner this human was out, the better. "I'm sure our path's will cross again. Until then, do us a favor, and don't mention us to anybody, okay?" She asked, and as she heard Kat's agreement, she took off, heading in the direction she knew the others had been headed. Luckily this hospital was right on the edge of town, giving her the freedom of the open roads to easily catch up with any of those who had made it out of the city in the time she had. She was grateful that, for now, Whiteout was grounded. She didn't have to keep an eye on the sky. Though she continued to think about what Kat had said, about how kind Whiteout had been. Whiteout.. The name made her spark run wild with so many emotions. So much so that she had admittedly rushed to get away from his human. That name.. His face, his smile.. She hated him..! She had to.. Yet, she knew she didn't.. She growled to herself, and took off to find Concussion. He held the answers that she so desperately needed.

Kat couldn't help but huff indignantly at being addressed so informally, even if she was feeling a bit woozy. Though she quickly hugged tightly onto Whiteout's thumb as he moved her up to his face, she listened to him and nodded lightly, smiling a bit "I'll see what I can do." she replied before he had set her down. There had to have been something going on between the two, she knew that much just from watching how he watched the sports car. As Whiteout took off, she was glad that the car drove up willingly enough to her and opened up her passenger door. She delicately climbed in, doing her best to keep from getting any grime on this very nice car. She never even dreamed she would be inside a car as expensive as this! She was a bit awestruck, but also very much knew better than to gawk for too long, and swiftly put her seatbelt on. She was glad she did, as the car took off faster than anything she was used to, and she probably would have gotten whiplash if she had been slouching forward. She hadn't even had time to introduce herself before she felt the need to defend Whiteout from this robot's almost biting words "His name's Whiteout, not 'con. And he was the one that saved me, I would have been in much worse condition if he hadn't stepped in. He's really a nice--" Before she could try to get any more in, she was cut off, being asked if she wanted to go to the hospital. She was aware that this was a distraction, but she knew how bad of a condition she was in, and unwillingly agreed. Surely she had time to get more good remarks about Whiteout in before they reached the hospital, it was all the way on the edge of town, somewhat close to her own workshop, usually at least a good 10 minute drive, going the speed limit. So she was a bit shocked that, as she looked up from her own thoughts, that her door was opening up to that of the hospital doors. She reluctantly unbuckled and crawled out. "My lips are sealed." She said, though she wasn't sure if the speedy car had heard her, as she had already taken off.

Kat sighed and shook her head, what a day it had been. The shock of it all wanted to overwhelm her as she went into the hospital and was quickly checked in when they saw her condition. An accident in the scrapyard was the best excuse she could provide, without giving out too much information of what had truly happened. She couldn't help but stare out her hospital window as they treated her, staring at all the planes that passed by with new, open eyes. Wondering which were truly planes, and which were alive. She looked down at the streets and wondered too, how many car's were really cars. There was so terribly much to take in, so she was glad when the doctors left her to rest. Stitched up and simply needing rest at this point. It gave her time to stop, and think about how much had happened. How much more could happen, if she were to find these titan robots again.

Arachnid watched as Shockwave seemed to be in deep thought before answering. She knew he had the formula, it was just a matter of persuading him to work along side her. She was a bit unhappy at his evasion of her questions, but knew that, in this, in talking with him, she would have to be upfront. There was no getting around his precious logic. No swaying him with anything but logic. She drew back her lip plates, exposing her fangs as she just barely held back a hiss of annoyance at his words. "I sent them simply for investigation. From the recon that they did manage to report back, it seems that this planet still has an autobot infestation." She nearly growled. "Though I will not so easily be distracted from my questions. Will you or will you not aid in producing more synthetic energon?" She asked directly. She would continue this dance for just as long as it took, her optics paying attention only to Shockwave, Hijack's reactions seeming to be inconsequential, if anything they were completely ignored by her. She gave him only enough attention that he would remain loyal, and nothing more.

Nightshade chuckled and released her hold enough to allow the human to breathe, though she curled her fingers around him as if they were a cage around him, giving him no space to get free. "Perhaps some other time." She said offhandedly as she returned the human back to it's cage, locking it securely behind it. "Though Shockwave appears to be taking quite a long time to get back with that part." She noted at his prolonged departure. She was instantly suspicious. Though he had pledged himself to her, she would never trust him. Nore would she trust this 'con, nor any for that matter. The only one she could think of that was worthy of any trust was Soundwave, and if the stories were true, he was lost somewhere in another dimension due to the actions of humans. Leaving not a single reliable 'con. She growled at her own sour luck. "What other plans have you cooked up for this planet's native's?" She asked finally.
What can I say, I love the merc with the mouth, and I love transformers~
Image Image

Fangirl, out~
KiraTamaru

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Neon sparks » Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:27 pm

"none yet im afraid, we don't need there resources, other than energon anyways. there overall fairly useless other than that plan"

xx
xx

xx
ImageImage
Neon sparks