The Darkness Rises V.2 (A Supernatural Role Play~Open)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Who are your favourite main characters?

Dean
16%
Sam
32%
Castiel
37%
Crowley
5%
Lucifer
No votes
Rowena
11%

Total votes : 19

Re: The Darkness Rises V.2 (A Supernatural Role Play~Open)

Postby Supernatural_ » Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:32 am

Réka Csillagász wrote:Katinti looked at Dean. "You call your car 'Baby?'" she asked. "Why? It doesn't grow, it can't be an adult or a baby."

|| Dean Winchester || Tags: Katinti ||

"Because," Dean said casually, "she's my car and I can name her whatever I want." A horrible reason, but he couldn't think of anything else. Besides, it was true; the impala was his, and usually people called their cars by a name, et cetera.

▬▬▬▬(𝘩𝑜𝑤 𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑦)▬▬▬▬
╔═══════════════════════╗
I am the one who gripped you tight
and raised you from perdition.
~Always Keep fighting
╚════════════════════════╝
▬▬▬▬▬▬(𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑠)▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬(𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑖)▬▬▬▬
Saving people, hunting things....
The Family Business.
Shoot me a PM if you wanna start a 1x1
▬▬▬▬(𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘)▬▬▬▬
xxxxx
Never More
The Darkness Rises

xxxxx
▬▬▬▬(𝑏𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑖)▬▬▬▬
☬☬☬
▬▬▬▬(𝑠𝘩𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟)▬▬▬▬
Supernatural_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AgentWashingtub » Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:34 am

Katinti shrugged. "Fair enough, I suppose." She looked back out the window. "So, Dean Winchester is here, but aren't you and your brother usually together? Where is he?" She was genuinely curious, not trying to fish for information; she hoped Dean would pick up on that her intentions were not malicious.
I LOVE AGENT WASHINGTON

(my name's réka [pronounced ray-kuh]. im very adhd. pls feel free to yell abt physics, space, and/or red vs blue with me at any time)

ADHD Army

AgentWashingtub

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mrs. Winchester » Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:37 am

Reaper// Aura //tagged; open

With a heavy sigh, she brushes her hair with her fingers into a bun and ties it. This whole darkness thing was really beginning to annoy her. She could hear so many restless souls ringing in her mind and then disappearing as Amara consumed them to be part of herself. She had not yet the pleasure of making Amara's aquatance and had chosen to avoid it. She did not care much for this world. There was no one she truly cared about on it so it did not seem worth fighting for. Besides, why would her own death scare her. After all, she is a reaper. She had kept in the forest for a while. She even had her own home. She used the forest as a way of avoiding all of the catastrophe. She could sense someone nearby though, possibly a human. She could sense that they were in pain... maybe injured? Her head ached. She could not remember much. Just that she woke up back in her home in the place she had always stayed and that she was a reaper.
Image To Love Is To ProtectImage
Mrs. Winchester

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Supernatural_ » Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:50 am

He hesitated at her question; he hadn't seen Sam for ages. He just ran off with no word. Or, at least, that was all he knew. After a long moment, the hunter finally said, "Sammy went off somewhere. But I'm sure that kid is fine." He didn't know if he even believe his own words, but he liked to believe so. Despite the possibilities, he was worried for his little brother, even if he could take care of himself.

|| Sam Winchester || Tags: Aura ||

He had been on a hunt for a week straight, tracking down a nest of vampires. However, he had to admit he was an idiot; he didn't even tell his brother where he was going. He had ended up tracking the nest to a forest, but even with his tracking skills, the forest seemed to never end, and everything looked similar to each other. He had been jumped earlier by one of those wretched, bloodsucking beasts, but he took care of it. But he wasn't able to prevent it from stabbing him in the side. Cringing as he remembered what had happened before, his anxiety rose as he realized he was probably lost. Though, he continued to walk, knowing he couldn't stop now, and the only thing he could hear were the whistle of the wind and the crunch of dried up leaves beneath his feet. No sign of more vamps' to jump him, fortunately.

▬▬▬▬(𝘩𝑜𝑤 𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑦)▬▬▬▬
~Always Keep fighting
▬▬▬▬▬▬(𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑠)▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬(𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑖)▬▬▬▬
The Family Business.
▬▬▬▬(𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘)▬▬▬▬
xxxxx
Never More
The Darkness Rises

xxxxx
▬▬▬▬(𝑏𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑖)▬▬▬▬
☬☬☬
▬▬▬▬(𝑠𝘩𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟)▬▬▬▬
Supernatural_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AgentWashingtub » Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:51 am

"Oh," Katinti said. "I thought you two usually hunted together. That's what I heard, at least."
I LOVE AGENT WASHINGTON

(my name's réka [pronounced ray-kuh]. im very adhd. pls feel free to yell abt physics, space, and/or red vs blue with me at any time)

ADHD Army

AgentWashingtub

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Supernatural_ » Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:54 am

Réka Csillagász wrote:"Oh," Katinti said. "I thought you two usually hunted together. That's what I heard, at least."

He shrugged. "Usually, but sometimes he goes on his own and doesn't send a word. He pisses me off, but what can I do?" He trusted him, but not receiving a world could have many reasons, and one of them would not come across his mind. Sam would be fine; he knew it.

▬▬▬▬(𝘩𝑜𝑤 𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑦)▬▬▬▬
~Always Keep fighting
▬▬▬▬▬▬(𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑠)▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬(𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑖)▬▬▬▬
The Family Business.
▬▬▬▬(𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘)▬▬▬▬
xxxxx
Never More
The Darkness Rises

xxxxx
▬▬▬▬(𝑏𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑖)▬▬▬▬
☬☬☬
▬▬▬▬(𝑠𝘩𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟)▬▬▬▬
Supernatural_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mrs. Winchester » Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:58 am

Reaper// Aura //tagged; open

She could hear rustling nearby and turns to notice a tall male figure limping in the distance. She stares carefully. He seemed faintly familiar in a charming way. She began to approach him carefully. She noticed the stab wound on the side of his body and hesitated. "Hello?" she calls out
Mrs. Winchester

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AgentWashingtub » Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:58 am

Katinti tilted her head, looking at Dean. "I could probably find him, if you wanted me to." (note: this was written with the expectation dean would refuse im not trying to interrupt the samura lol)
I LOVE AGENT WASHINGTON

ADHD Army

AgentWashingtub

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Supernatural_ » Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:05 am

He shook his head, knowing that is Sam wanted to be found, he would have called. Plus, he wouldn't want a demon searching for him, anyways; Sam would never believe a demon was sent by his brother. "If Sam wanted to be found, I would have already done so." He could take care of himself, and he was going through a rough time anyway, due to the fact that Sam had been with that reaper named Aura, whom had supposedly run off without a word. Dean believed that Sam was either after her, or he was just trying to figure things out by chasing after the monsters of the world.

|| Sam Winchester || Tags: Aura ||

His head whipped up at the sound of a familiar voice, and he noticed her. His heart clenched as he remembered that she had left. Though, he didn't know why. And it only pained him more. Stopping where he stood, cringing with pain, the hunter said, "Aura?"

▬▬▬▬(𝘩𝑜𝑤 𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑦)▬▬▬▬
~Always Keep fighting
▬▬▬▬▬▬(𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑠)▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬(𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑖)▬▬▬▬
The Family Business.
▬▬▬▬(𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘)▬▬▬▬
xxxxx
Never More
The Darkness Rises

xxxxx
▬▬▬▬(𝑏𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑖)▬▬▬▬
☬☬☬
▬▬▬▬(𝑠𝘩𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟)▬▬▬▬
Supernatural_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mrs. Winchester » Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:12 am

Reaper// Aura //tagged; Sam
Her eyes widen in confusion. "Who are you? How do you know my name?" She continues to approach him slightly. "Why can't I remember... anything" She could tell time had past and a weird feeling rose in her chest just looking at him. Almost a feeling of longing and missing. She shakes it off her mind and analyzes him closely. His sharp eyes seemed so loving as he looked at her...but why?
Mrs. Winchester

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me