Ranger's Apprentice Roleplay 2.0 - (Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Ranger's Apprentice Roleplay 2.0 - (Accepting)

Postby ☆ѕтαяяу ѕкιєѕ☆ » Sun Dec 18, 2016 4:17 pm

Onyx

I decide to be childish for a moment and tease back, "You're uncalled for," grinning to show I don't mean it. Starshine's ears prick at the pop, but she doesn't seem to do much else. I glance at Barold. "Is he afraid of fire or something?" I wonder.
Proud member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I will gladly answer any questions you have!

Image..ImageImageImage
Image Image
Image...Image
☆ѕтαяяу ѕкιєѕ☆

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HP is a potato » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:57 am

James

James placed his hand on his chest and pouted, pretending to be deeply hurt.
"He very well might be, I don't know. He's a very large baby," he joked. Barold huffed and looked off into the darkness, ears back and tail swishing. Now he was trying to give him the cold shoulder. Great, a skittish horse with a bad attitude.
Image Image Image Image Image ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I am a girl, yes thank

Feel free to pm me about anything. And I mean anything, even if you think it's weird or awkward. I'm weird and awkward so....
"If you don't listen down here too, you risk your breeches." - Sera, Dragon Age Inquisition
HP is a potato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zyn » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:17 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
K a i d e n
═══════════════════════
♡ Ranger || Male || Twenty Four
♡ Just Outside the Araluen fief
♡ Tags: Eleanor Midiac

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Kaiden blinked as he stared at the road, he had finally gone quiet about two hours ago, mostly due to the fact that his endless chattering had caused his throat to burn and he had been forced to stop. He had literally been chattering endlessly from about the moment they left till that moment in time with brief breaks when they camped for the night and she slept. He reached up letting his left hand hold onto the reigns for a second so that he could massage his poor aching throat. It was his fault but that didn't mean it hurt any less. He let out an internal sigh and glanced at Eleanor out of the corner of his eye, they had gotten a temporary horse for her. It had been bought for the sole purpose of carrying his apprentice across the country side, after all the letter from Halt had seemed to be serious so he had been forced to buy a horse. He had however warned his apprentice not to get attached to the beast because it was no ranger mount and it was not going to be sticking around for long. In fact he planed on selling it as soon as he figured out what it was that Halt needed help with. He figured that if the older ranger was asking even him it had to be for a good reason. It wasn't often that the other would ask him for help, perhaps it was because he could be a tad overwhelming. He pulled himself from his thoughts as he looked up as the Araluen fief came into view, it was as stunning as ever and he made a sweeping gesture at it while shooting Eleanor a goofy grin. "What do you think? As grande as I told you huh? I like it, its nice to be back after so long. First time I ever visited was to preform with the traveling circus for the King. It was fun, got to do the trapeze act with my parents. I don't really remember much else though, at least from that trip at least. But that wasn't really something you wanted to know about right? You probably want to hear about Halt and things like that right?" he rambled though his voice was hoarse from talking so much previously, that combined with not speaking for three hours straight.
Zyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arya22 » Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:37 am

Eleanor hadn't spoken much for the whole trip. Partly because her mentor had been talking all the way, partly because she didn't want to talk anyway. She looked at the great castle, unwilling to show it was impressing her. It was beautiful. She looked at her mentor for a while before answering. It wasn't all the time he actually asked her to talk. "yes, I guess." she answered. So she got comfortable, or as comfortable on a saddle as it gets when you've been sitting on it for days on end, and listened to what her mentor had to say.
Bookworm | she/her | bi & demisexual
I am Arya22 and I'm a female who likes reading
Pm me to chat about anything at all!
Signature coded by Amburned. Thank you!!
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☆ѕтαяяу ѕкιєѕ☆ » Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:55 am

I laugh. I love James. He's like an older brother. Granted, a much older brother, but am older brother nonetheless.
Proud member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I will gladly answer any questions you have!

Image..ImageImageImage
Image Image
Image...Image
☆ѕтαяяу ѕкιєѕ☆

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zyn » Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:04 am

K a i d e n
═══════════════════════

Kaiden beamed when he actually got a response, he tried his best not to annoy his apprentice too much after all he didn't want her to hate him too much. She still had to deal with him quite a few more years and while he couldn't completely kill his usually joyful attitude he could dampen it a tad just for her. "Aww you don't mean that do you? It is amazing and it is so full of life. Not something I have seen for awhile, I mean Seacliff is nice and all but really it doesn't even compare. Am I rambling too much? Probably. Oh you are going to get to meet all the other mentors and their apprentices, this is going to be great. I can't wait to introduce you to all of them. I heard that Gilian got a new apprentice, should be interesting to see who they are. Oh it will also be nice to see Gilian I haven't seen him in ages, I think they are all avoiding me to be honest" he said starting out all cheerful and then ending in a more upset way. He did miss the other rangers and he was probably the only one who really did. It just didn't seem to go with the way of the rangers to miss one another. Though to be honest he was already a bit of an anomaly with his hyper active tendencies and much to cheerful ways. Shaking himself from his thoughts he pulled his biggest grin back on his face and looked back over at the fief. "So who do you think is already there? I mean we had a bit of a head start since I was going to bring you here even before I got the letter so I mean unlike everyone else we were already prepared and about to leave when the letter showed up. However maybe someone from a closer fief got here first? Or we might just be the first ones here. That would be awkward, maybe? Though I guess I don't mind so long as we aren't the last ones to show up, now that would be awkward" he rambled. He purposefully left out the fact that he was worried that if they got there last that Halt would be really annoyed with him. He knew he already annoyed a lot of people and he didn't want to add more to that list.
Last edited by Zyn on Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Zyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arya22 » Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:09 am

Eleanor felt the slightly hurt tone of his voice and decided to be nicer, at least for the next hour or so. "so, what is Halt like?" she asked.
(it's Gilan, not Gillian!)
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zyn » Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:17 pm

{ In my defense I managed to write that on my phone in record time so I am actually amazed that I didn't mess it up more... auto-correct is always messing me up }

K a i d e n
═══════════════════════

Kaiden froze just before he was going to add something and stared at Eleanor, it wasn't that he wasn't used to her speaking up but he wasn't used to her talking without him prompting. It took a moment for the words to process because he was too busy getting excited over the fact that she had been asking him something. Finally it clicked into place what she had asked and the his expression of excitement dimmed a bit. However when he noticed that he was showing a bit of the fact that he was upset with Eleanor he quickly placed his cheerful mask back on. "So you want to know what Halt is like? There is a lot I can tell you about him, like the fact that he dislikes asking questions and getting answers that sound like questions in return. Oh and he does a really good job at hiding what he is really feeling, I mean it is really hard to tell when he is happy. I mean I don't think anyone can really tell that, sometimes I can tell when he is pleased with something but it is very hard to tell again. He has exceptional observational skills, I would venture to say some of the best in the rangers. I am pretty good but he is in a whole other league by himself. What else? Oh the rumors say he is like seven feet tall right? He is not that tall, shorter than the average, anything else you want to know before we run into him?"
Zyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arya22 » Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:06 pm

Eleanor decided to please him some more. "is he talkative?" she asked. Her real question was, of course: will he mind if I don't talk? But of course she wasn't about to ask that. Hopefully Kaiden would get it and answer both questions.
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arya22 » Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:36 pm

Arya22 wrote:Merrin
He smiled, knowing his horse was hungry too. "Let's go down, then." He said, and with a gentle nudge of his knee his horse started the long walk down and to the castle.
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me