Scattered Dreams: A Kingdom Hearts RP (Open and Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Scattered Dreams: A Kingdom Hearts RP (Open and Acceptin

Postby MeteorShower » Wed May 14, 2014 10:43 am

Shong Lee|Bailey

Shong Lee sighed, being left alone once again. He stared in the direction Sora and the others had ran, thinking of the choices he had. He could either follow Sora's directions to Merlin's place or follow the legend into the midst of battle. Fear surged through him at the thought of facing another Heartless, but at the same time he didn't want to be a coward. Well maybe they don't need me... Shong Lee clenched his fists tighter, I'll just get in the way. The boy sighed to himself, slouching with the sense of uselessness. "But you must conquer your fearsssss." There it was again... that voice. It sounded as if it was in a far away land, the very tone itself seeming to be wrapped in a blanket of mist and mystery. Shong Lee gazed out of the window towards the clear sky. But it's so hard... to be brave like Sora. He wandered how the key blade wielder and his companions did it every time. Make it or break it, he remembered his brother always saying to him when the boy would dilly-dally about taking action. Shong Lee took in a large breath before letting it out. He knew what his brother would do in a situation like this- he probably wouldn't have even listened to Sora's directions. I'm going to make it. Shong Lee straightened his posture and turned towards the pathway the gang had taken. There would probably be nothing left by the time Shong Lee got there, for the key wielder's blade was legendary and he was very sure Sora could take them all on by himself, but it would still be better than acting like a child and running to safety. I've done that one too many times. Shong Lee went after them and took to the roofs knowing that would be the fastest way to travel. Nimbly jumping building to building he came upon the battlefield. The sight that laid before him sent amazement upon his expression, the clearing filled with heartless and several people, with weapons blazing ripping through the middle of them. He crouched down low on the roof, not wanting to be spotted. He peered over the edge as the battlefield was cleansed of the dark beings, all the while his eyes wide and awestruck. Once the final Heartless had been destroyed Shong Lee revealed himself, standing on top of the roof, waving his hands over his head. Just then he could see a dark shadow forming behind them, materializing itself into a Heartless. His waving suddenly became frantic as he began pointing towards the figure.
"Sora! Sora! Behind you!"
"Iƒ nly e ould Ƈount the..."
"Ꭶʈɑɼs"

"Sometimes... I Wander if We're really Alone in this dark Place."
"But I know Somewhere out There... Something is Waiting for Us."
"So until the Time arrives that We Meet.."
"Let's Make a Mark on This"

"Universe."

http://wallgallery.org/images/wallpaper ... 659956.jpg
MeteorShower

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catlin Merlyn » Wed May 14, 2014 10:49 am

Angel~ I took out my sword. In the air I turned around and flew back.
Doing~Writing just saw Tomorrowland The movie and I loved it I changed my name from HydraFlameFairyKayla to Catlin Merlyn call me Catlin please I love NBC's Constantine. I'm I am a huge fan of the Precure Amine Series I love TNT's The Librarians I don't hate Malcolm from Arrow anymore yay My name is Catlin al Ghul or Dark Archer Malcolm Merlyn or Ra's al Ghul is my dad
Watching~Youtube
Feeling~Extremly board
Image Imagine a girl
Catlin Merlyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Free Shade » Wed May 14, 2014 10:50 am

Sora: I turned to the girl named Angel as she and two others ran off and disappeared. I turned back to the girl in front of me (he Still hasn't learned Kat's name XD), "You fought well... Um.. would you like to come with us to Merlin's house. We can talk more there." I pointed over my shoulder in the direction of said Wizards shop. My eyes widened as i heard Shong Lee, 'Didn't i tell him to go to Merlin's?' I turned around and slashed through the heartless. I waved to Shong Lee, signaling a 'thank you' and a 'get your butt over here.'

Lily: I quickly followed Angel and Taylor, 'It worked! I actually protected myself! Woot. Now i don't have to constantly rely on anyone!' I stopped and watched Angel turn around... "Um....."

(ooc// ^. ^ Oh heartless... why do you try to be sneaky.... we all no you aren't.)
(art above by Hoggnunsstern)

Do you remember Kiamaras from way back 10 years ago? You ever wonder what happened to them after all these years after the move to DA?
Well, they're now an easy going ARPG with a website and quests! Most quests have low entry requirements and have multiple tiers of rewards. There's also a free MYO for new users who don't have a Kia yet!
There's also a discord for the community where you can ask for help with quests, chat with other users, and actively seek out Kias that are being traded and sold as well as new adopts!

If you're interested at all feel free to click the image above to be taken to the Kiamara website!
If you want to join the discord at all, feel free to dm me and I can send you a link to it.
Free Shade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catlin Merlyn » Wed May 14, 2014 10:57 am

(Exactly Free)
Angel~ "Yeah you did." I said to Lily. "Heartless are so annoying." I said
Doing~Writing just saw Tomorrowland The movie and I loved it I changed my name from HydraFlameFairyKayla to Catlin Merlyn call me Catlin please I love NBC's Constantine. I'm I am a huge fan of the Precure Amine Series I love TNT's The Librarians I don't hate Malcolm from Arrow anymore yay My name is Catlin al Ghul or Dark Archer Malcolm Merlyn or Ra's al Ghul is my dad
Watching~Youtube
Feeling~Extremly board
Image Imagine a girl
Catlin Merlyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Free Shade » Wed May 14, 2014 11:01 am

Lily: I looked down at the ground, "Yup.. annoying, and just a big pain in the rear.'

Do you remember Kiamaras from way back 10 years ago? You ever wonder what happened to them after all these years after the move to DA?
Well, they're now an easy going ARPG with a website and quests! Most quests have low entry requirements and have multiple tiers of rewards. There's also a free MYO for new users who don't have a Kia yet!
There's also a discord for the community where you can ask for help with quests, chat with other users, and actively seek out Kias that are being traded and sold as well as new adopts!

If you're interested at all feel free to click the image above to be taken to the Kiamara website!
If you want to join the discord at all, feel free to dm me and I can send you a link to it.
Free Shade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby feather101 » Wed May 14, 2014 11:02 am

Kat nodded. "Sure." She replied.
feather101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catlin Merlyn » Wed May 14, 2014 11:05 am

Angel~ I laughed at Lily's joke. I smiled at Lily
Watching~Youtube
Feeling~Extremly board
Image Imagine a girl
Catlin Merlyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MeteorShower » Wed May 14, 2014 11:50 am

Shong Lee|Bailey

The boy sighed in relief as the Heartless dissolved into nothingness. And to think if I wasn't here, a large smile spread across his face as he nimbly lowered himself to the ground, hardly grazing the surface as he took off towards Sora and the others. "You were amazing!" Shong Lee exclaimed doing everything he could to stop himself from hopping up and down. He then turn towards the other person who he'd not known. Almost instantly Shong Lee retreated closer to the trio.
"Who's this?"
"Iƒ nly e ould Ƈount the..."
"Ꭶʈɑɼs"

"Sometimes... I Wander if We're really Alone in this dark Place."
"But I know Somewhere out There... Something is Waiting for Us."
"So until the Time arrives that We Meet.."
"Let's Make a Mark on This"

"Universe."

http://wallgallery.org/images/wallpaper ... 659956.jpg
MeteorShower

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Free Shade » Wed May 14, 2014 11:59 am

Sora smiled at Shong Lee, "Thanks for the heads up. I was almost toast," Sora turned his attention to the girl, "Shong Lee this is.... Umm....," He leaned over to Donald and Goofy, "Guys, did she say what her name was? Cause i can't remember." Both of them shook their heads and Sora stood back up and rubbed the back of his head, "Erm... We never got your name miss.."

Lily smiled, "So, where are we going?" She turned to Angel and waited patiently for a response.

Free Shade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catlin Merlyn » Wed May 14, 2014 12:06 pm

Angel~ "Its Angel." I said to Sora. I opened my wings. I turned to Lily. "To Taylor and I's base." I said to Lily.
Watching~Youtube
Feeling~Extremly board
Image Imagine a girl
Catlin Merlyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me