Black Butler (NEW Open Accetpting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Black Butler (NEW Open Accetpting)

Postby User Quit » Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:52 pm

Ciel lifted his head at the sound of a carriage arriving. God...it was like it had been play written.
He sighed and pushed himself up from the wooden desk, stopping out the sound of entering. "Yes and No, I never thought he would actually come when asked to." He answered, continuing to talk out from there. Sebastian seemed to be pre-occupied...Good for now he supposed.
He made his way down the steps, head held up to watch the door open to reveal the blonde boy, causeing him to slip on one of the steps though he did manage to catch himself before tumbling down all the rest of them. He let out a thankful breath and losened his rip on the railing.
Quit
User Quit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tavros. » Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:00 pm

Alois
I smiled at the familiar face standing behind the door, then looked behind him, not seeing his butler. "It seems Sebastian is neglecting his duties," he said mildly, walking inside of his own accord. He examined the gleaming ceilings, high above the reach of anyone who entered. "You've kept the place quite well, as I should've suspected."

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
VRISKA: What sort of hideous dimwitted 8aloney drivel are you spouting out your prattle socket this time?
TAVROS: wHAT i MEAN IS,
TAVROS: i *CONVINCED* THEM ALL TO JOIN ME, vRISKA,
TAVROS: uSING WORDS,
TAVROS: aND SMILES,
TAVROS: aND FRIENDSHIP, }:D

VRISKA: No...
TAVROS: nO?
VRISKA: NO........
TAVROS: bUT,
TAVROS: hAVE YOU CONSIDERED,
TAVROS: yES???
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
tavros.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby C O R V I D » Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:02 pm

Netalia watched as her brother nearly fell down the steps from her place in the shadows, she didn't know this new person and disliked him instantly her arms folded as she leaned against the wall
Previously C R O A T O A N
Character Purge : link. comment on the forum or note me on TH regarding offers.
Check out my art shop

xxxxImageImageImage
C O R V I D

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby burning love » Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:09 pm

((If it's ok I'm just going to jump in somewhere.))
Finny was working in the garden out back. He carefully trimmed the rose bushes with the large shears. Finny stuck out his tongue in concentration. Just as he was about to finish the last touch, he got distracted by the sound of horse hooves around the front of the large manor. He accidently cut off one of the rose's head while looking in that direction. He paniced and threw the decappitated rose head as far as he could. It landed well into the woods. Finny grabbed his shears and started to head inside in case his young master needed him to do anything.
A fire inside my body

Fire inside my heart

Is gonna consume me

For this to start

It feels like there’s

Like there’s a

It feels like this fire

If I keep waiting

And I feel all warmed up inside
burning love

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby User Quit » Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:11 pm

Ciel gave a nod, finishing down the steps. "The servants do alright, but my parents are to than for designing it so well, i've merely kept it clean." He answered as if bringing up the subject was nothing. He probably wouldn't bring it up at all had he known a navy haired girl was watching and listening from a small ways again. 'Be careful little ears what you hear.' That was the line after all, wasn't it though?
"Sebastian is far from slacking if you must know. Hes simply doing what I ask, if anyone its Netalias little pet whos slacking. ...Speaking of, not like I see your spider following you around as he should be."
Quit
User Quit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby C O R V I D » Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:14 pm

Netalia's squinted her eyes at that River wasn't slacking at all she did as told, she wasn't even a maid as Sebastian played the part of a butler but ciel wouldn't know if River was slacking she refused to tell him why River was even there in the first place. As for Raven he really was only a pet
Previously C R O A T O A N
Character Purge : link. comment on the forum or note me on TH regarding offers.
Check out my art shop

xxxxImageImageImage
C O R V I D

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tavros. » Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:17 pm

Alois
"Oh, nevermind Claude. He's simply doing as I told him to; staying at home." I walked toward the grand staircase, leaning against the polished handrail casually. "Might I ask why you requested my presence?"

VRISKA: What sort of hideous dimwitted 8aloney drivel are you spouting out your prattle socket this time?

tavros.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby User Quit » Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:27 pm

Ciel waved his hand up and down as if to disregard it way anything important. "I have only grown bored of all the lessons i've been given lately, Company is my only excuse for now and quite frankly i'd rather have you over drug dealers, petofiles, and hyper blonde girls." He answered as he walked past the staircase to enter into a hall that held the game room, a storage room, and the kitchen aswel as a washroom.
Quit
User Quit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tavros. » Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:34 pm

Alois
At first I was confused, surely he was joking! But no, it seemed he was sincere. Still a bit confused, I follow Ciel into the hall. "So you call me, of all people, to entertain you? Quite an odd choice, if I might. Certainly not the one I would have chosen." I gave a small laugh, wondering where exactly he was leading me.

tavros.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby User Quit » Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:46 pm

Ciel only shrugged, avoiding the question before opening the thick wooden door to the game room and all its dim lights. He sighed, thinking a new paint job might be in order to make it less musty looking. Oh well, it was good for now.
"Well if you think leaveing would do me better off the doors over there, I didn't know you cared about me so much." he mused, turning around to face the slightly tller blonde with an angelic yet devilish smirk.
Quit
User Quit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me