|Gems of Power| (Powers RP, high ranks available!)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: |Gems of Power| (Powers RP, high ranks available!)

Postby waistcoat&converse » Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:37 am

( Accepted, and it's great that we've finally got the spy!)
waistcoat&converse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hotaru. » Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:21 pm

є¢нσιиg ѕσиgѕ wrote:
тяємвℓє ∂єω яσвιи

I see Jack and Sonya now, hiding behind a nearby bush. I crouch down and shuffle my feet slowly towards them, trying hard not to make a sound. It's hard for me, even though I'm light, because I'm not used to these attacks yet. I'm more familiar with healing, not attacking. But I do need to fight someday. And I made my mind for both fighting and healing people who's hurt. As I'm next to them, just a few centimeters away, I lift my trembling hands and get ready to use my power. Plants. I love them. The green, the vines, the leaves, everything.
blargh
hotaru.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby exitiumErue [EE] » Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:35 pm

[hmmm now, how to jump in]
Dreamies = Zodiac Dogs

ImageImageImageImageImage
Notes wrote: Was <body>Hytema</body>... DO NOT USE! Zullos, Kiryea, Oculos Secas and Hytema Lartup are my own original names, do not use ever!
exitiumErue [EE]

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hotaru. » Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:39 pm

(Umm, if I tell you a recap. basically, its morning, and they'res an attack on the east border.)

є¢нσιиg ѕσиgѕ wrote:
є¢нσιиg ѕσиgѕ wrote:[center]тяємвℓє ∂єω яσвιи

I see Jack and Sonya now, hiding behind a nearby bush. I crouch down and shuffle my feet slowly towards them, trying hard not to make a sound. It's hard for me, even though I'm light, because I'm not used to these attacks yet. I'm more familiar with healing, not attacking. But I do need to fight someday. And I made my mind for both fighting and healing people who's hurt. As I'm next to them, just a few centimeters away, I lift my trembling hands and get ready to use my power. Plants. I love them. The green, the vines, the leaves, everything.
[/center]
blargh
hotaru.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hazelnut » Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:14 pm

Sonya notes Tremble's arrival. A shiver of nervousness passes through her body. She also, like Tremble, is not used to these attacks. Even if she doesn't focus on herbs like Tremble does, Sonya felt like she would never get used to the attacks.
hazelnut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hotaru. » Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:50 pm

тяємвℓє ∂єω яσвιи

My eyes are wide with fear, big as a full moon glistening in the dark nights. I gulp and take a nod at Sonya, for particulary no reason. Why can't these humans ignore us? It's just, so stupid. Why come when you don't have a power gem? It doesn't make sense. This forest was made for us, superhumans, if you call it, not those stupid humans who don't have anything but an idiotic brain.
blargh
hotaru.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby exitiumErue [EE] » Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:53 pm

Nani sighed jerking up her quartz forcing her from sleep " ugh i slept in again" she knew she wasnt supposed to get to attached to the life style here though it made her all that more believable "goodness i really have to get a bird to wake me in the mornings" she sighed and stretched taking up her bow, a quiver of arrows and her dual daggers running out to find out what exactly was going on, she soon found Tremble and smiled "what i miss?"
Dreamies = Zodiac Dogs

Notes wrote: Was <body>Hytema</body>... DO NOT USE! Zullos, Kiryea, Oculos Secas and Hytema Lartup are my own original names, do not use ever!
exitiumErue [EE]

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hotaru. » Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:15 pm

Tremble Dew Robin

Startled, I spin around, my hands raised up for an attack. But it was Nani. How come she's there, her hair ruffled up, and standing there like a crow waiting for food? "Stay down!" I hiss, shoving her down. There's no time for explaining now. The attack's going to come soon.
blargh
hotaru.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby exitiumErue [EE] » Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:21 pm

"sorry, i just woke up" Nani whispered in a fairly calm tone though she was a little annoyed, but that was mostly from the fact she was still a bit drowsy, she notched in an arrow figuring what was going on
Dreamies = Zodiac Dogs

exitiumErue [EE]

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hotaru. » Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:29 pm

тяємвℓє ∂єω яσвιи

Annoyed, I rub my eyes, which are sagging down. Stupid me. Why hadn't I slept early last night? And now I have the effect, being so sleepy that you might even sleep through the attack. Blinking my eyes, I back up, my feet shuffling down the leaves, as quiet as I can. And its not. The leaves make such a rustle that even a worm can hear it even though it has no ears. Or does it? My eyes wide with terror, I scoot down and slowly climb a tree, for backup. No use if the humans come beyond Sonya and Nani.
blargh
hotaru.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me