~Stuck Between Two Worlds~ An Everlost RP (Moved)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ~Stuck Between Two Worlds~ An Everlost RP (Accepting)

Postby G๏l๔єภєאє » Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:46 am

((you could stumble upon the growing group of people around my charrie, Cammie.))

Image Image Image
G๏l๔єภєאє

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Soul of the Abyss~ » Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:36 am

(( Could someone please meet up with Mikey? ))

peace4672 wrote:~Mikey~

Shiloh's gallop faded as Mikey jerked him to a stop. He slowly viewed the lifeless desert which he assumed to be miles away from any Afterlight civilizations. Mikey sighed in disappointment. Not only was he frustrated for ridding into the middle of nowhere, but he was hopelessly lost. Jumping off Shiloh in one quick movement, Mikey searched to horizon for any sort of navigation he could use to get back home.
~Soul of the Abyss~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sardonicSeldom » Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:23 pm

Nicole quickly stood up and brushed herself off, and looked at thd note. She suddenly looked confused, then looked back up at the older girl. "Sorry, but I can't read very well... Shade! Come read this for me!" The small girl shouted after turning her head to watch him walk towards them. "Anyway, I'm Nicole, but you can call me Amber if ya want... You know, you don't talk much." The little seven year old said, as Adam continued to get closer.
"But suddenly something fragile snapped inside the pale girl, and the witch that had been so brittle yet whole, decided to set a fire that even her herself could not hope to put out."

sardonicSeldom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby city; » Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:33 pm

{I can have Lilly meet up with Mikey.}

|Lilly|

I held my breath. I had absolutely no clue where I was. Sitting up, I found myself in an old-ish town, ruins if any word could be found. Where am I? I asked myself, multiple times. My head jerked to attention. Clip-clop. Clip-clop. went hooves on the worn ground. A horse? A cow? What? I looked around at the sound of the noise. A boy was sitting atop a horse, scanning the horizon for something unseen. "Hello?" I called cautiously. "I'm Lilly..."
wip
city;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miko <3 » Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:38 pm

.:Kiro:.
"I doubt it was as painful as yours was," I said, but I soon quieted when a young girl tripped over the roots of the great tree. I rose a brow as I looked down at her. There was a boy in the distance too, and he slowly came up to us as well. The more people the better, right? But I began to feel a bit uneasy with Adam around. With the dreadful memory if my death fresh in my mind, I couldn't help it. "Kiro," I greeted quietly and I soon glanced over to Cammie. "She doesn't talk much, so she'll be speaking to you by writing notes."
**The images I use in my rps are owned by their rightful artists. I just use them for general appearances!**
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Miko <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby city; » Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:31 pm

|Lilly|

I almost sighed in relief out loud. They can't know how relieved I am. I have to be secretive, but still truthfull. "Um, hi?" I said. I looked over at the two. My eyes met Cammie, the mute girl. I smiled, and took my hands, and said hello in sign language. One of the few courses my parents made me take.
wip
city;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Soul of the Abyss~ » Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:27 pm

The||Dreamer wrote:{I can have Lilly meet up with Mikey.}

|Lilly|

I held my breath. I had absolutely no clue where I was. Sitting up, I found myself in an old-ish town, ruins if any word could be found. Where am I? I asked myself, multiple times. My head jerked to attention. Clip-clop. Clip-clop. went hooves on the worn ground. A horse? A cow? What? I looked around at the sound of the noise. A boy was sitting atop a horse, scanning the horizon for something unseen. "Hello?" I called cautiously. "I'm Lilly..."

~Mikey~

Mikey noticed a strange girl nearby. She greeted him with a smile, which he found uncomfortable. “Hello?” Mikey asked with his guard high “Do you know where we are?” He wasn't quite warm to strangers.
~Soul of the Abyss~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby city; » Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:40 pm

|Lilly|

I shook my head at the boy. "I don't know. All I know is I should be dead." I sighed. This wasn't gonna be pretty. I paused, looking for some way to start a good conversation. "Is that a horse?"
wip
city;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shadeslayer243 » Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:34 pm

IC: I felt a rushing sensation as I started to balck out, I heard the laughs of people, and the gasps of others. (3 years later) I could hear someone talking. "Do you want to turn off the life support?" I heard someone ask. "No I am still here don't turn it off!" I screamed. They didn't hear me. I heard another broken sobbing voice "Yes it is for the best". The voice broke out into gasping sobs. "No! No!" I cried to myself. There was the sound of a switch being turned off and then everything went quite as death. ((no pun intended)).

((OOC: Is that ok? ))
Shadeslayer243

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby warrior cats rock » Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:25 pm

(any one open to find mist)
warrior cats rock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me