This is Berk [HTTYD RP] - New, Open, and Accepting!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: This is Berk [HTTYD RP] - New, Open, and Accepting!

Postby RedLionPaladin » Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:34 pm

Wildfire lifted his head at the sound of his name on Magna's lips. He made a churring noise in his throat and tilted his head slightly, shifting to face her completely. He tilted his head the other way then snorted softly, settling down with his head on the ground near her hand.
RedLionPaladin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:46 pm

|Tarben the Pragmatic|17|Viking|Location: His house|Dragon: Ember|Tags: Willa|

Tarben smiled at Willa again before starting out the door. "If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask," he told her as he left. He walked upstairs into his room, a cozy little loft with a cot-like bed. Bookcases filled with books of all kinds lined the walls, complete with a desk that sported neatly organised papers and a window that looked out over the village. Tarben went through his typical nightly routine before settling down in bed with the Book of Dragons. He'd borrowed it the previous day and forgotten to return it to the Great Hall, though it was probably useful as he wanted to see what kind of dragon the frog-looking one he'd encountered was. He opened his notes on it, comparing them to various pictures and descriptions of the dragons in the book.

|Ember|Monstrous Nightmare|Adolescent|Location: Training Academy|Rider: Tarben|Tags: Toothless, Snovella, Marrowbone, Dardee, Zarogrem, Marilous

Ember dodged the Boneknapper's tail at the last second - it grazed the side of her snout, leaving a painful gash. Despite the fact that it wasn't severe, the blow disoriented her quite a bit. She followed the frog-like dragon, retreating back to the entrance of the Training Academy in case she would need to flee. Though the Monstrous Nightmare hated backing down from anything, a Boneknapper was a little too much for her to handle on her own. Seeing as the other dragon on her side was wounded, she dropped into a defencive position in front of her, making no further offensive moves towards the Boneknapper.

|Brenna Stormborn|16|Location: Viking Hut|Tags: Rouge|

Suddenly Brenna was six years old again, standing on the rocky shore of the island she called home while a great battle raged around her. Fire lit up the skies, and the sound of steel against steel rang out across the bay. Someone was yelling at her to get back inside, but the voice was muffled, almost as if she were underwater. Her eyes alighted on the form of her father, locked in a deadly tangle with a dragon rider. Brenna hid behind a pile of boulders, watching the struggle with wide, terrified eyes. It looked as if her father was going to win at first. But everything changed when the rider's dragon appeared - a petrifying beast that seemed to be made of metal; all but its poison-green eyes. Her father darted behind the boulder pile as a white-hot blast hit it, melting the rock within seconds.
Brenna fidgeted in her sleep. A soft whimper exited her slightly parted lips - her subconscious could tell what was coming next.

|Stormchaser|Skrill|Adolescent|Location: Berk Beach|Tags: Raya, Benron, Nettal, Sirene, Alexis, Lightningstrike, Shelltoe|

It was a bit strange having a human on his back, but Stormchaser found that he quite enjoyed it. Had it been any other human, he probably would have thrown them off, but he did truly like Raya. He flew at a slower pace than usual to keep up with the other dragons. He followed the conversation silently; not really having much input.

|Magna "The Spitfire" Eldrsdóttir|17|Location: Berk Wilderness|Tags: Wildfire|

Magna smiled when she got a positive response from the name 'Wildfire'. "Wildfire it is," she said decisively to herself. She realised that Wildfire's head was resting quite close to her hand, so she reached out to stroke him. He'd let her help his wing, so he'd probably let her pet him as well, right?
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RedLionPaladin » Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:56 am

Wildfire opened one eye when he felt something touching him. Realizing it was her hand, he snorted softly and moved closer. He liked the gentle touch which was a big change from his previous encounters with humans. He purred deep in his chest and smiled about as much as a dragon could.
RedLionPaladin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lulu1239 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:14 am

Rouge looks up at the stairs with a curious look in his eyes. He carefully stands up quietly making his way up them after hearing the whimper of her.
i'm a proud yogscast and TeamFourStar fan :)
lulu1239

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Leopardgecko249 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:14 am

((Hey Guys Is It Possible For Me To Reserve A Bewilderbeast? If Not Maybe A StormCutter?))
Leopardgecko249

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: This is Berk [HTTYD RP] - New, Open, and Accepting

Postby Almond Bark » Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:18 am

Morlil | Submaripper | Location: Berk|Tags: Sirene, Benron, Shelltoe, Nettal, Stormchaser, Raya
Morlil could feel the slight pain of hunger rushing through his stomach. He just couldn't sleep on an empty stomach. Morlil shifted around, pushing himself out between the sea stacks. The sea stacks rubbing his sides as he moved through satisfied him. There was a rumble atop one of the stacks and a piece of it crumbled down, but that was the least that could happen right now. Morlil dove underwater, searching for a good spot. He took in a large breath then sucked in the surrounding water, forcing in anything that was even the slightest bit near it. Morlil devoured an abandoned fishing boat and that's where his vortex slowed. The ships would be good as a weapon to regurgitate the debris.

Pasta. wrote:Oracle | Eruptodon | Location: Berk | Tags: Icewing
Oracle dashed into the air, hovering steadily next to Icewing. "Where are we gonna explore first?" Oracle went on, "We should avoid the villages for now, when its dark enough we should head over." "They should be sleeping by then" She paused for a second "I think.." Oracle slowly flew forward, keeping a steady pace. She easily glided through the sky, keeping up with Icewing.
Last edited by Almond Bark on Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

╔════════════╗

Rather Inactive, so please give
me some time to reply to messages.
- - -
any pronouns
01-30

𓃡 | 𓃹 | 𓃒

╚════════════╝
Almond Bark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☾ ℜε∨αη ☽ » Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:21 am

☾ ℜε∨αη ☽ wrote: •--Dardee Lionsvale(Darkest Descent) & Marrowbone
viking & boneknapper • attempting to flee • marilious, zarogrem, toothless, ember, snovella

Dardee ducked and slid inside the old dragon's den, squirming around so she could look out at the outside. The stench was horrible, but that would help, and it was a bit cramped with the both of them inside, but if they were still and quiet enough, it would work.

Marrowbone growled as the Nightmare joined the fray, swooping about to avoid the extra fire. He was a bit singed on his legs already, and one of the blasts skimmed his side. The Boneknapper sniffed the air, picking up some of the Flame Whipper's scent, and swung his clubbed tail around at Ember again to try and disorient her before swooping back towards the forest. He didn't wait to see what the Monsterous Nightmare would do, blowing a steady stream of fire down at the trees in front of him for a good seven seconds before flying back in the direction Toothless went. It didn't matter what the other dragons did. He had to get to Dardee.

"нσησя ιѕ α ƒσσℓ'ѕ ρяιzє. gℓσяу ιѕ σƒ ησ υѕє тσ тнє ∂єα∂."

News
The hard drive in my laptop died and I have don't any Wi-Fi right now, so I'm going to be living on mobile for a while.

Current Mood: Pneumonia. Blahh.
☾ ℜε∨αη ☽

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby startail;; » Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:48 am

| Marilious | Male| 21| berk | Zarogrem | Tags: Ember Dardee, Marrowbone, Snovella,Toothless|
Marilious sat very quietly. it stank. He was all scrunched and wet. It was very uncomfortable. He pulled back on his cape hood and tied his mask back on. he wanted to be ready for toothless. He gazed at his leg in the slight darkness. Then he silently put it on the metal boot. He was now put back together. He felt almost lonely, even though DD was sitting next to him. Zarogrem was gone, it was such a funny feeling. He had always had control of Zarogrem and now Zarogrem was on his own. He looked up at DD.
| Zarogrem | Male| 49| berk | Marilious | Tags: Ember Dardee, Marrowbone Snovella,Toothless

Zarogrem flew along the beach, instead of coming from above. His heat was racing. He heard a boneknappers roar.

| Benron Bengerden | male | 18 | Berk | fire worms(they are secret) | Tags: Sirene Raya Stormchaser |

Benron laughed more and said '' look at me! im riding a dragon, by myself.'' he looked at Sirenes horns. There was a little cut in them where his dagger had stuck before, when he first met Sirene. He felt a little guilty.

| Nettal Bengerden| female | 13 | Berk | Shelltoe | Tags: Sirene Raya Stormchaser |

Nettal said ''nice, i live in the main city on the east side,.'' she was still looking at Benron annoyed. She directed her course east. then said '' what do you think of being ridden Stormchaser?'' then it donged on Nettal, and she said to Sirene ''its like really late and i think you won't be able to see a healer, but don't worry my dad is very skilled with medicine, especially in dragons.''

| Shelltoe | male | young adult | Berk| monstrous nightmare | Nettal | Tags: Sirene Raya, Stormchaser |

Shelltoe was sad when Alexis and Lightningstrike left thought he started talking to the other dragons '' so, Stormchaser your going to stay with Raya and i think for tonight Sirene is staying with us.''

startail;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby startail;; » Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:49 am

(opps. some how i posted it twice lol)
Last edited by startail;; on Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

startail;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RedLionPaladin » Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:29 am

HeichouLevi wrote:
HeichouLevi wrote:Wildfire opened one eye when he felt something touching him. Realizing it was her hand, he snorted softly and moved closer. He liked the gentle touch which was a big change from his previous encounters with humans. He purred deep in his chest and smiled about as much as a dragon could.

"Then let's search the far side of the island. The humans should be asleep by nightfall. According to this other dragon I met though, they shouldn't be any danger to us. Of course, I don't know how much I trust her word on it. My last encounter with humans cost me everything," Icewing replied before turning and headed to the far side of the island.
RedLionPaladin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me