This is Berk [HTTYD RP] - New, Open, and Accepting!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: This is Berk [HTTYD RP] - New, Open, and Accepting!

Postby dream. » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:27 am

Alexis / Lightningstrike / Tags: Open
She noticed that it was getting really late. "Hey, Nettal. I think me and Lightningstrike are gonna head home." She pat her dragon's neck, "Come on, girl. Let's go home." She glanced back to the group and called over her shoulder, "See you tomorrow!"

Lightningstrike / Alexis /Tags: Open
She heard Alexis give her instructions. "I guess I gotta go, Shelltoe." She flapped her wings, turning towards their hut. "I'll see you tomorrow." And flew home.
dream.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☾ ℜε∨αη ☽ » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:33 am

•--Dardee Lionsvale(Darkest Descent) & Marrowbone
viking & boneknapper • attempting to flee • marilious, zarogrem, toothless, ember, snovella

Dardee was completely submerged in water for a bit, but soon floated up to the surface. She gasped for air, her eyes glued to the skies as she watched for any dragons that could have followed them. She was really beginning to hate this island, and they've only been here for a couple of weeks. Dardee looked around for Marilious, and then swam back to the shore. The saltwater should have washed away their scent, so she wasn't concerned. "Well, now what?!"

Marrowbone glared daggers at the Fire Whipper, bracing himself to face off against the much smaller dragon. But he looked up when Toothless flew off in the direction the two riders went. With a frustrated grunt, he kicked at Snovella before lifting off to give chase. "Now would be a good time to leave, Zarogrem!" He called to the Skrill, but didn't wait up. He roared at Toothless, sending a cloud of flame in the Night Fury's direction.

"нσησя ιѕ α ƒσσℓ'ѕ ρяιzє. gℓσяу ιѕ σƒ ησ υѕє тσ тнє ∂єα∂."

News
The hard drive in my laptop died and I have don't any Wi-Fi right now, so I'm going to be living on mobile for a while.

Current Mood: Pneumonia. Blahh.
☾ ℜε∨αη ☽

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RedLionPaladin » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:33 am

HeichouLevi wrote:Wildfire tilted his head and looked over at Magna when she spoke again. He made a trilling noise and flared his crest slightly. In doing so, it looked like there was a fire on top of his head for a second. Then he looked down at the small pile of fish set aside for her and nudged it, wanting to make sure she ate. Of course, he didn't know that humans didn't need to eat that much.

"Then let's search the far side of the island. The humans should be asleep by nightfall. According to this other dragon I met though, they shouldn't be any danger to us. Of course, I don't know how much I trust her word on it. My last encounter with humans cost me everything," Icewing replied before turning and headed to the far side of the island.
RedLionPaladin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby startail;; » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:11 pm

| Marilious | Male| 21| berk | Zarogrem | Tags: Ember Dardee, Marrowbone, Snovella,Toothless|
Marilious was sinking. his metal boot carried him down. he took it off, holding it in his hands, it was easier to swim. He was following DD who was in front of him, he could hardly stay above the water. he washed up onto the beach. Throwing his metal leg to make sure DD saw him. he coughed ''we have to hide, the murderous Toothless is going to track us. He scrabbled onto the beach, he could hardly breath. he realized that his cape was off, it was one of his main priorities to keep on his cape and mask, but he was gasping for air. he ripped off his mask and started to throw up the water he had swallowed ''im ok'', he murmured to DD.
| Zarogrem | Male| 49| berk | Marilious | Tags: Ember Dardee, Marrowbone Snovella,Toothless

Zarogrem was out of breath and Toothless was going for Marilious. Zarogrem thought it his duty to follow but stopped *im free right, why would i go to save Marilious?* he still imagined to punishment for disobeying your master. he was stuck in a pit, should he stay with Marrowbone or leave? he turned to Marrow '' DD is safe'' and he burst after toothless he was clawed by the other dragons but it was not as bad as the punishment of disobedience. he was behind toothless, but it did not matter infact it was better. then he stopped.* i have to go the quicker way*. he raced as fast as his heart could take him. He would probably get there a few seconds after toothless.

| Benron Bengerden | male | 18 | Berk | fire worms(they are secret) | Tags: Morlil, Sirene Raya Stormchaser |

Benron was a little afraid. Sirene was getting closer, she was almost hinting ''jump on to my back'' he looked at her smiled ''bye Nettal he slipped off onto Sirene back. He was very proud of himself. ''im riding you Siren he said laughing.

| Nettal Bengerden| female | 13 | Berk | Shelltoe | Tags: Alexis, Lightningstrike, Morlil, Sirene Raya Stormchaser |

Nettal said '' bye Alexis! it was so nice to see you and Lightningstrike!'' Nettal looked at the sky once more and asked Raya ''which side of the island do you live on?'' Benron said good bye '' Benron no.. never mind.'' he had jumped on to Sirene, looking proud of himself

| Shelltoe | male | young adult | Berk| monstrous nightmare | Nettal | Tags: Alexis, Lightningstrike, Morlil, Sirene Raya, Stormchaser |

Shelltoe said '' bye!'' he shouted to Lightningstrike, and yawned himself

(Using my mom's phone, so posts are shorter and not as detailed)
Last edited by startail;; on Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

startail;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☾ ℜε∨αη ☽ » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:26 pm

viking & boneknapper • attempting to flee • marilious, zarogrem, toothless, ember, snovella

Dardee could see the forms of a few dragons in the distance, all chasing after each other in their own dangerous battle. A couple stood out from the rest, one of them being the rapid form of Toothless. "We'd better make it fast." She looked around, her focus calming her racing mind. She examined the base of the trees, and pointed at a hole just under one. "That looks like an abandoned dragon's den. I think it can fit both of us, and it and the saltwater should mask our scent."

Marrowbone roared in pain as the fire swept across the unnaturally soft scales under his armor, looking back at the Flame Whipper with a snarl. The frog-like dragon was beginning to get on his nerves. He would have to lose her. Retaliating with his own blast of flame, he swooped around and dove at her, his blade-like talons extended at slashing at her wings.
Last edited by ☾ ℜε∨αη ☽ on Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

News
The hard drive in my laptop died and I have don't any Wi-Fi right now, so I'm going to be living on mobile for a while.

☾ ℜε∨αη ☽

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:40 pm

Sirene let out a warble that sounded like laughter. She was as happy as Benron appeared to be.

"I live on the east earn side of the island." Raya replied. "What about you?" She asked.

coding by spooky jim

Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby startail;; » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:42 pm

startail;; wrote:[size=95]

| Marilious | Male| 21| berk | Zarogrem | Tags: Ember Dardee, Marrowbone, Snovella,Toothless|
Marilious said "your right" he followed her to it, taking his mask and leg. He had to hop on one leg it was strange, at least he had good balance. He covered their tracks with water, they washed away. He crept into the cave it was dark. And silent. He tried to cover up the entrance.

| Zarogrem | Male| 49| berk | Marilious | Tags: Ember Dardee, Marrowbone Snovella,Toothless

Zarogrem flew as fast as he could

startail;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:08 pm

|Tarben the Pragmatic|17|Viking|Location: His house|Dragon: Ember|Tags: Willa|

Tarben smiled at Willa again before starting out the door. "If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask," he told her as he left. He walked upstairs into his room, a cozy little loft with a cot-like bed. Bookcases filled with books of all kinds lined the walls, complete with a desk that sported neatly organised papers and a window that looked out over the village. Tarben went through his typical nightly routine before settling down in bed with the Book of Dragons. He'd borrowed it the previous day and forgotten to return it to the Great Hall, though it was probably useful as he wanted to see what kind of dragon the frog-looking one he'd encountered was. He opened his notes on it, comparing them to various pictures and descriptions of the dragons in the book.

|Ember|Monstrous Nightmare|Adolescent|Location: Training Academy|Rider: Tarben|Tags: Toothless, Snovella, Marrowbone, Dardee, Zarogrem, Marilous

Ember quickly rushed to the frog-like dragon's defence, shooting flame at the spots of flesh she could see between the Boneknapper's armor. Though she didn't know the new dragon - or even what kind she was, for that matter - it was evident that she was on her and Toothless' side, so Ember felt honour-bound to protect her.

|Brenna Stormborn|16|Location: Viking Hut|Tags: Rouge|

Brenna tossed and turned as a nightmare reared its ugly head. It was one she was familiar with; the day of her mother's death. Terror and flames invaded her mind as she tossed and turned in her sleep.

|Stormchaser|Skrill|Adolescent|Location: Berk Beach|Tags: Raya, Benron, Nettal, Sirene, Alexis, Lightningstrike, Shelltoe|

It was a bit strange having a human on his back, but Stormchaser found that he quite enjoyed it. Had it been any other human, he probably would have thrown them off, but he did truly like Raya. He flew at a slower pace than usual to keep up with the other dragons. He followed the conversation silently; not really having much input.

|Magna "The Spitfire" Eldrsdóttir|17|Location: Berk Wilderness|Tags: Wildfire|

Magna's green eyes widened when the Stormcutter's head looked like it were on fire for a second. She quickly realised that it was his crest, and breathed a small sigh of relief. "Hmm... definitely somethin' fiery," she mused aloud. She decided to test some names and see how they felt on her tongue. "Spitfire?" No, that sounded like it would fit a Stoker Class dragon better. "Blaze?" That didn't sound quite right either. "Inferno?" Again, it didn't feel right. "...Wildfire?"
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☾ ℜε∨αη ☽ » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:50 pm

Dardee ducked and slid inside the old dragon's den, squirming around so she could look out at the outside. The stench was horrible, but that would help, and it was a bit cramped with the both of them inside, but if they were still and quiet enough, it would work.

Marrowbone growled as the Nightmare joined the fray, swooping about to avoid the extra fire. He was a bit singed on his legs already, and one of the blasts skimmed his side. The Boneknapper sniffed the air, picking up some of the Flame Whipper's scent, and swung his clubbed tail around at Ember again to try and disorient her before swooping back towards the forest. He didn't wait to see what the Monsterous Nightmare would do, blowing a steady stream of fire down at the trees in front of him for a good seven seconds before flying back in the direction Toothless went. It didn't matter what the other dragons did. He had to get to Dardee.

News

☾ ℜε∨αη ☽

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lulu1239 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:26 pm

Rouge tilts his head at the small noise from up the stairs. He remains by them in case of her needing his help.
i'm a proud yogscast and TeamFourStar fan :)
lulu1239

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me