Buffy the Vampire Slayer RP ~ ⚰ (ALWAYS OPEN!)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Buffy the Vampire Slayer RP ~ ⚰ (ALWAYS OPEN!)

Postby Ember1989 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:08 pm

“Looks like we are neighbors.” Buffy said. She smiled as she followed Jess into the house, making sure to make as little noise as possible so she didn’t end up waking Luke.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stiles Hale » Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:33 pm

Which turned out to be unnecessary because Luke was in the living room watching Zoids, smiling at the action.

"Luke you were supposed to be sleeping bud." Jess said to his son.

"But I wanted to watch Zoids. They had a new episode coming out today." Luke said glancing at his dad. "Who's the pretty lady Jessie?" He asked.

"Our neighbor and don't call me Jessie." He said with mock sternness.

((On his character form that I sent Twili Imp it says that Jess is Luke's assumed brother and Liz, Jess' mom is his assumed mom and Jimmy, Jess' dad is his assumed dad so everyone assumes that Luke is Jess' little brother. Just so you know, you don't have to change this post. It's for future reference.))
Stiles Hale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:10 am

(Thanks for the heads up.)

“Hi Luke. My name is Buffy. It’s nice to meet you.” Buffy smiled at the boy. He seemed pretty interested in his show. Buffy wasn’t about to keep Luke from his show. “So he’s a big fan of Zoids. Seems to have lots of action.” She commented as she glanced at the tv. Hopefully these guys can have a normal happy life without getting any action from crazy demons or vamps. They seem nice. Maybe I can get Will to put a barrier on the house, to keep the baddies away. she thought.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Twilight Prince » Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:21 am

(Ok)

Anya got a little anxious as the ritual came to its end. She was kind of excited, she liked Kay, but it just felt so weird. She looked down at her work. The ritual came to an end. Willow told her this, but Anya knew it already. She nodded. She didn't look at Kay because she felt that it would be awkward. Kay stood up, not used to the height and fell back over again. Anya heard this and facepalmed. What was she thinking, he was still the same weird kid that she had met, just taller and could drive! Why would his personality change? Being an adult didn't make things that much different. She walked over, "Remember how to use your legs?" Kay shook his head. Anya sighed and pulled him up, "You should at least practice standing." He was only a little taller than her, so he wouldn't have as much trouble as someone who was 6 feet tall or higher. Anya told Willow she could relax, for a while, and Anya guided Kay over to the counter. She told Xander to take over restocking. Xander did as such. Anya explained the counter job "It requires plenty of standing, and you have an emergency chair. Don't worry, I will pay you just like any other employee."
"That isn't really necessary.." he said.
╔═══════════╗

____
Call me Twili!
Lots of Fandoms
Always looking
for roleplays,
feel free to
invite me to
one by pm!

____
╚═══════════╝
Twilight Prince

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stiles Hale » Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:33 am

"Yeah, he got Liz and I to get him all of the action figures." Jess said to Buffy and looked at the tv then Luke.
Stiles Hale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:37 am

“Must be a pretty big fan of the show to get all those action figures. What else does Luke like?” Buffy asked. She still thought it was sweet how Luke thought she was pretty. Such a nice boy. She watched Luke then looked back at the tv.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Twilight Prince » Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:27 am

"Well, I don't really think you would want to work for free. If you are going to be staying with us, you ought to know that you won't get an allowance, an besides, it's a double win. You get used to your height and you get some income," she explained.
Kay couldn't really argue, he nodded, sheepishly smiling.
╔═══════════╗

____
Call me Twili!
Lots of Fandoms
Always looking
for roleplays,
feel free to
invite me to
one by pm!

____
╚═══════════╝
Twilight Prince

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Twilight Prince » Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:22 am

Anya and Kay looked up after a while, wondering where Buffy had gone off to. They hadn't really seen her leave. Neither did Xander or Willow. A lot of customers prevented them from searching for them but they looked at each other in curiosity from time to time.
╔═══════════╗

____
Call me Twili!
Lots of Fandoms
Always looking
for roleplays,
feel free to
invite me to
one by pm!

____
╚═══════════╝
Twilight Prince

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stiles Hale » Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:49 pm

Ember1989 wrote:“Must be a pretty big fan of the show to get all those action figures. What else does Luke like?” Buffy asked. She still thought it was sweet how Luke thought she was pretty. Such a nice boy. She watched Luke then looked back at the tv.

"Recently he's become interested in girls, pretty annoying really, and he hasn't even started school yet. Don't know what he's gonna be like when he meets girls his own age and has his first girlfriend." Jess said to Buffy.
Stiles Hale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:48 pm

“Yeah well you should enjoy this time with him as a kid. Teenagers can be reckless and sometimes do dumb things. But I doubt Luke would be anything like that. Seems like a polite and sweet kid.” Buffy said. She knew Jess would always have Luke’s back. She wondered how Kay was doing with Anya. Into Zoids and girls...cute..Hopefully when he gets a girlfriend they spend as much time together as possible. Like I hardly do with Angel. Buffy thought. It was sad to think anytime she saw Angel it was usually because of some threat to the town.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me