Witches, Wands, and Wizards - [Closed]

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Witches, Wands, and Wizards - A Harry Potter Roleplay [O

Postby koi.fish » Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:13 pm

Ginny Dragonheart/ 3rd year/ Gryffindor/ Under da oak tree/ Tags: Both Charlies, Amelia and Prof. Byrne

Ginny petted Crepe happily. "How did you get him?" she asked Amelia. Ginny really liked Crepe and would be happy to take care of him when Amelia couldn't. Secretly inside, Ginny had been longing to enter Amelia's suitcase. Ginny had an equal amount of love to books and magical creatures. All of a sudden her brother came running from the castle with a bleeding hand. "Charlie-" she tried to ask what happened but he cut her off. "Meet me in the dungeons," he panted. Ginny got up and motioned for her friends to follow.

Charlie Dragonheart/ 5th year/ Slytherin/ Under le oak tree/ Tags: other Charlie, Amelia and Ginny

Charlie let out a sigh but tolerated the need to tell his sister not to bring her friends. After all Amelia could be helpful. Blood from his hand trickled down into the grass. He ran behind Hogwarts while his sister and the two others followed behind...

(P.S what is a crup)
koi.fish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonstone514 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:45 pm

Amelia Scamander/ 3rd year/ Hufflepuff/ On the way to behind hogwarts I guess/ Tags: Both Charlies and Ginny
Amelia looked at Ginny.'' I rescued him when he was just a pup, broke my heart to have to remove his tail. She then noticed blood on Charlie Dragonheart's hands. '' Charlie... Is that.. Thunderbird blood. Whatever it is, I can help you. Its definitely a beasts blood so don't try fool me.'' Amelia took out the her suitcase from under her cloak.'' I was planning to take Ginny and you into the suitcase before I brought it to the Headmaster. Lulu is still in there and so are my other beasts.You can meet all of them after you show us whatever you've been hiding these past days.''
Charlie Crimson/ 3rd year/ Hufflepuff/ On the way to the dungeons/ Tags: other Charlie, Ginny and Amelia
Crepe ran beside Amelia's side. Charlie smiled. He and Amelia had found Crepe. He remembered the day he told Amelia she could keep him. '' You're going to love it in the case Ginny! Its huge! Plus, Newts stuff is in there still, like his wand, notebook-'' Amelia interrupted him
Amelia Scamander/ 3rd year/ Hufflepuff/ On the way to behind hogwarts I guess/ Tags: Both Charlies and Ginny
'' His pocket watch, and his.. memories.'' Charlie didnt' even know that Newt had left memorys

( pmed u about crups)
ImageImage
ImageImage
So I'm a massive Dan and Phil Phan and if you are too then why not pm me?
moonstone514

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptolemaea » Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:53 pm

BirdWhistle<3 wrote:Minty | 15 | Slytherin
"Er...Yes." She said, staring off into space. "Bills. Damn bills." She muttered, her mind filled with worry. "Anyways, you are?" Minty asked Em
𝘪 𝘢𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦’𝘴 𝘳𝘢𝘨𝘦
⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ☆
she/her / capricorn / est
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:22 am

|Sydney Sinclair|Gryffindor|Fourth Year|Great Hall|Tags: Open|

Sydney barely noticed when platters of various breakfast foods appeared before her. She was working on penning in the feathers of the Barn Owl she'd been drawing, being sure to save the wings for last so it would be easier - she couldn't have the drawn owl fluttering all over the page while she was trying to finish it up.

|Killian Errested|Slytherin|Sixth Year|Great Hall|Tags: Minty, Emelia|

Killian hadn't said much concerning anything; he was too busy stuffing his face full of pancakes and sausages. He made sympathetic sounds every once and a while to make sure both girls knew he was still listening.

|Jacqueline "Jackie" Carrow|Hufflepuff|Seventh Year|Leaving the Great Hall|Tags: Open|

When the food appeared, Jackie felt her stomach do a backflip. She didn't care that some of her siblings had begun to stare at her in confusion when she rose to her feet, she just knew that she needed to leave. It wasn't often that Jackie relished being alone, but now was one of those times when she felt the need to think everything through.

|Beatrice Byrne|Head of Ravenclaw House|Transfiguration Professor|Great Hall|Tags: Open|

After yet another terrifying jaunt up the moving staircases, Beatrice arrived in the Great Hall. She took her usual seat at the High Table, absently watching the stream of students trickling in for breakfast.
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Curious » Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:14 pm

Professor . MacNair

Professor MacNair was in a good mood today. Newt the ferret chattered from his shoulder at students as he passed them, his cloak billowing behind him as he strode through the great hall to the teacher's table. He stepped up and took his place beside Professor Byrne, smoothing a napkin over his lap as he spoke.
    "It's quite a warm day outside, have you been out yet?" he asked in his usual murmur. Although he didn't offer a friendly smile as some would, his tone was affectionate. Despite her sharp personality, Byrne had made a place in Jugson's heart for her appreciation of magical creatures. He simply couldn't help but like anyone who shared his love for him.
Curious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:47 pm

|Sydney Sinclair|Gryffindor|Fourth Year|Great Hall|Tags: Open|

Sydney nearly jumped out of her skin when she felt a tight grip on her right shoulder. Her pen clattered to the floor, luckily avoiding her sketchpad. She snapped her book of artwork closed as she swiveled her head to see who was there. She was greeted by a pair of deep brown eyes, much like her own, set into a heart-shaped face. "Boggarts and Bowtruckles, Cicero, you nearly scared me half to death," she murmured to the large Barn Owl. In reply, Cicero dropped a newspaper in her lap and chittered at her. Careful not to dislodge the owl, the petite girl bent down to retrieve her fallen pen. She adjusted her rectangular glasses as she straightened up, casting a glance at the paper he'd dropped in her lap. The headline of the front page caught her eye almost immediately: Seven Dark Wizards Escape From Azkaban!

|Killian Errested|Slytherin|Sixth Year|Great Hall|Tags: Minty, Emelia|

Killian hadn't said much concerning anything; he was too busy stuffing his face full of pancakes and sausages. He made sympathetic sounds every once and a while to make sure both girls knew he was still listening.

|Jacqueline "Jackie" Carrow|Hufflepuff|Seventh Year|Leaving the Great Hall|Tags: Open|

When the food appeared, Jackie felt her stomach do a backflip. She didn't care that some of her siblings had begun to stare at her in confusion when she rose to her feet, she just knew that she needed to leave. It wasn't often that Jackie relished being alone, but now was one of those times when she felt the need to think everything through.

|Beatrice Byrne|Head of Ravenclaw House|Transfiguration Professor|Great Hall|Tags: Professor MacNair|

Beatrice shot an icy glance at her colleague, though her gaze softened when she realised that he was probably just trying to be amicable. "No, I haven't had the pleasure," she admitted. "I've been with students in the Headmaster's office for a good portion of the morning." She swallowed a forkful of scrambled eggs before she spoke once more. "I'll have to be sure to go out later, or at least leave a window open," she remarked.
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptolemaea » Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:00 pm

Minty stood up. "I uh...Need to go to the library? To..er...Return some books!" She said, rushing off. She went to the library, before sliding down with her back to the bookshelf before collapsing into a ball, feeling like she was a little, afraid girl. Her parents saying how she just needed to hold out her arm. Being naive, she agreed, then seconds later, aurors appeared and hauled them off to Azkaban, leaving Minty alone, afraid. She doubted they saw the quivering girl in the corner that day. Minty thought about all of this. She cried silently, knowing someone could hear her.
⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ☆
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ImogenEquine » Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:13 pm

Venus Dracarys Vixx // Tags: Minty
    Strolling down the hall, impatiently trying to kill time while waiting to go out and visit her thestral friend, Venus gazed around, eyeing the murals on the walls and greeting some of the figures inside them. Her feet made an even beat on the floor as her shoes hit the ground. While walking, she heard an odd noise coming from her left. 'The library?' she thought to herself, wondering what could be happening inside. Old books sometimes acted up due to magical causes, and if that was happening, she knew she'd want to see it in person. Venus slowed as she reached the door, peering in.
    Immediately she spotted a girl sobbing. No stranger to struggles with mental health due to her own situation, Venus quickly decided to approach her. Before doing so, she shifted her hair to a shade of ice blue, which was now flowing like a waterfall of curls down her back; she figured having colourful unusual hair might be something the girl could relate to, possibly helping her to gain her trust. Venus moved up to her silently, then crouched down in front of her, placing one hand on the floor for balance.
ImogenEquine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptolemaea » Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:19 pm

Minty Noticed the girl, crouching on the floor next to her. "C-can I help you?" She asked the girl, looking up, her makeup running down her face. "Your hair is a pretty color." She said, still squished into a ball. She looked at the girl once more. "Do you need a book? I can move."
⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ☆
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koi.fish » Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:55 pm

Ginny Dragonheart/ 3rd year/ Gryffindor/Entrance to Slytherin Common Room/ Tags: Both Charlies and Amelia

Ginny felt her stomach do a double backflip when she saw Charlie waiting at the entrance of his common room with a lump under his jacket. "Charlie it didn't-" Ginny started. She started becoming very jittery at the thought of her brother's thunderbird hatching. She also wanted to know how he got here so quickly. Ginny then noticed eagle feathers on the floor...

Charlie Dragonheart/ 5th year/ Slytherin/Entrance to Slytherin Common Room/ Tags: other Charlie, Amelia and Ginny

"Promise you won't tell anyone," he hissed to the trio. He slowly took the lump out of his jacket... A little, golden thunderbird was snuggled in Charlie's hands, in fact, the thunderbird seemed to love him. "I have a small issue-"Charlie started but was cut off when he saw his sister staring at the eagle feathers that fell from him when he transformed back into a human being.

(P.S Ginny doesn't know Charlie is an Animagus and it's his secret)
koi.fish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me