This is Berk [HTTYD RP] - New, Open, and Accepting!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: This is Berk [HTTYD RP] - New, Open, and Accepting

Postby Almond Bark » Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:47 am

Pasta. wrote:Morlil | Submaripper | Location: Berk|Tags: Sirene, Benron, Shelltoe, Nettal, Stormchaser, Raya
Morlil watched Raya, Shelltoe, and the others fly off. "Well I guess I better be headed off" He muttered to himself. Morlil waited until the others were out of sight, then he swiveled around and crashed into the waves. Morlil flew out to sea, near the usual spot he would sleep, but closer to berk. He fit himself between some sea stacks, careful that he didn't knock them over with force. Morlil didn't want to chase away the potential prey around him.

Oracle | Eruptodon | Location: Berk | Tags: Icewing
"That's a lovely offer" Oracle couldn't contain her excitement. "Let's fly!" Oracle surprisingly only felt a bit hungry, but it didn't bother her much. The flight would probably not take enough energy out of her to want lava. Oracle licked her mouth, spreading the saliva, trying to give the impression she had lava in her mouth so she wouldn't get hungry. It didn't work, but she regurgitated some steaming lava, gulping it back down. It tasted bad, but it may help her. Oracle stretched her wings ready to fly off. "Ready, when you are!"

╔════════════╗

Rather Inactive, so please give
me some time to reply to messages.
- - -
any pronouns
01-30

𓃡 | 𓃹 | 𓃒

╚════════════╝
Almond Bark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: This is Berk [HTTYD RP] - New, Open, and Accepting!

Postby RedLionPaladin » Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:49 am

Icewing launched himself into the air with a roar of delight. "Come on then, let's go exploring!" he called happily, hovering in midair to wait for Oracle.
RedLionPaladin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:57 am

|Tarben the Pragmatic|17|Viking|Location: His house|Dragon: Ember|Tags: Willa|

Tarben gave Willa a broad smile, leading her into an average-sized room. Some fresh flowers were standing in a vase on the nightstand next to the bed; his mum probably put them there during her fit of crazy cleaning and redecorating the other day. "Here you are, my lady," Tarben said with a mischievous twinkle in his eye.

|Ember|Monstrous Nightmare|Adolescent|Location: Training Academy|Rider: Tarben|Tags: Toothless, Snovella, Marrowbone, Dardee, Zarogrem, Marilous

Ember made a surprised sound as the Skrill she'd scented came hurtling out of the sky, knocking into the Boneknapper and separating him from Toothless. Though probably outmatched, the flaming Monstrous Nightmare charged into battle to help her Alpha.

|Brenna Stormborn|16|Location: Viking Hut|Tags: Rouge|

It wasn't too long before Brenna drifted off into a dark, momentarily dreamless sleep.

|Stormchaser|Skrill|Adolescent|Location: Berk Beach|Tags: Raya, Benron, Nettal, Sirene, Alexis, Lightningstrike, Shelltoe|

It was a bit strange having a human on his back, but Stormchaser found that he quite enjoyed it. Had it been any other human, he probably would have thrown them off, but he did truly like Raya. He flew at a slower pace than usual to keep up with the other dragons. He followed the conversation silently; not really having much input.

|Magna "The Spitfire" Eldrsdóttir|17|Location: Berk Wilderness|Tags: Wildfire|

Magna watched as the Stormcutter settled down next to her. The sudden notion that she didn't know what to call him sprang into her mind - a dragon needed a name, after all. Her face screwed up in thought as she scrutinised the dragon; attempting to figure out the naming situation. The beautiful fiery colours of his scales hinted towards a fire-based name, though Magna still was unsure. "What should I call you, boy?" she wondered aloud.
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☾ ℜε∨αη ☽ » Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:59 am

•--Dardee Lionsvale(Darkest Descent) & Marrowbone
viking & boneknapper • attempting to flee • marilious, zarogrem, toothless, ember, snovella

Dardee was completely submerged in water for a bit, but soon floated up to the surface. She gasped for air, her eyes glued to the skies as she watched for any dragons that could have followed them. She was really beginning to hate this island, and they've only been here for a couple of weeks. Dardee looked around for Marilious, and then swam back to the shore. The saltwater should have washed away their scent, so she wasn't concerned. "Well, now what?!"

Marrowbone nodded at the Skrill in acknowledgement, though his gaze was glued to the enemy dragons. Flame Whipper, Monsterous Nightmare, and Night Fury. "Marrowbone." He shot his name back at Zarogrem. "Looks like we're allies in this fight. At least for now." He gave another one of his shrieking roars, while also sending a large cloud of fire in Toothless's direction, followed by a swing of his giant, clubbed tail towards whoever was unlucky enough to be in the way.

"нσησя ιѕ α ƒσσℓ'ѕ ρяιzє. gℓσяу ιѕ σƒ ησ υѕє тσ тнє ∂єα∂."

News
The hard drive in my laptop died and I have don't any Wi-Fi right now, so I'm going to be living on mobile for a while.

Current Mood: Pneumonia. Blahh.
☾ ℜε∨αη ☽

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:08 am

Tarben gave Willa a broad smile, leading her into an average-sized room. Some fresh flowers were standing in a vase on the nightstand next to the bed; his mum probably put them there during her fit of crazy cleaning and redecorating the other day. "Here you are, my lady," Tarben said with a mischievous twinkle in his eye.

|Ember|Monstrous Nightmare|Adolescent|Location: Training Academy|Rider: Tarben|Tags: Toothless, Snovella, Marrowbone, Dardee, Zarogrem, Marilous

Ember's eyes widened when the Boneknapper's macelike tail came hurtling towards her. She quickly flattened herself to the ground. If the grass wasn't still wet from the storm, some of it would have caught on fire. After dodging the tail blow, she straightened back up with a defiant roar and shot a column of flame at the Skrill - the Boneknapper's armor would most likely have protected it from her attack.

It wasn't too long before Brenna drifted off into a dark, momentarily dreamless sleep.

|Stormchaser|Skrill|Adolescent|Location: Berk Beach|Tags: Raya, Benron, Nettal, Sirene, Alexis, Lightningstrike, Shelltoe|

It was a bit strange having a human on his back, but Stormchaser found that he quite enjoyed it. Had it been any other human, he probably would have thrown them off, but he did truly like Raya. He flew at a slower pace than usual to keep up with the other dragons. He followed the conversation silently; not really having much input.

Magna watched as the Stormcutter settled down next to her. The sudden notion that she didn't know what to call him sprang into her mind - a dragon needed a name, after all. Her face screwed up in thought as she scrutinised the dragon; attempting to figure out the naming situation. The beautiful fiery colours of his scales hinted towards a fire-based name, though Magna still was unsure. "What should I call you, boy?" she wondered aloud.

Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lulu1239 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:12 am

Rouge opens an eye with a grumble at the noise before moving closer towards the stairs in case. He curls up right at the bottom of them with the thought of hunting for breakfast in the morning.
i'm a proud yogscast and TeamFourStar fan :)
lulu1239

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RedLionPaladin » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:12 am

Wildfire tilted his head and looked over at Magna when she spoke again. He made a trilling noise and flared his crest slightly. In doing so, it looked like there was a fire on top of his head for a second. Then he looked down at the small pile of fish set aside for her and nudged it, wanting to make sure she ate. Of course, he didn't know that humans didn't need to eat that much.
RedLionPaladin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: This is Berk [HTTYD RP] - New, Open, and Accepting

Postby Almond Bark » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:12 am

Pasta. wrote:Morlil | Submaripper | Location: Berk|Tags: Sirene, Benron, Shelltoe, Nettal, Stormchaser, Raya
Morlil watched Raya, Shelltoe, and the others fly off. "Well I guess I better be headed off" He muttered to himself. Morlil waited until the others were out of sight, then he swiveled around and crashed into the waves. Morlil flew out to sea, near the usual spot he would sleep, but closer to berk. He fit himself between some sea stacks, careful that he didn't knock them over with force. Morlil didn't want to chase away the potential prey around him.

Oracle | Eruptodon | Location: Berk | Tags: Icewing
Oracle dashed into the air, hovering steadily next to Icewing. "Where are we gonna explore first?" Oracle went on, "We should avoid the villages for now, when its dark enough we should head over." "They should be sleeping by then" She paused for a second "I think.." Oracle slowly flew forward, keeping a steady pace. She easily glided through the sky, keeping up with Icewing.

╔════════════╗

Rather Inactive, so please give
me some time to reply to messages.
- - -
any pronouns
01-30

𓃡 | 𓃹 | 𓃒

╚════════════╝
Almond Bark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stiles Hale » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:22 am

Conceited Composer wrote:

Ember made a surprised sound as the Skrill she'd scented came hurtling out of the sky, knocking into the Boneknapper and separating him from Toothless. Though probably outmatched, the flaming Monstrous Nightmare charged into battle to help her Alpha.

Toothless looked at the smaller fire Dragon then Ember and took off passed the Skrill and flew in the direction that the dragons had been heading before. And he unlike the Skrill could swim.

Willa blushed at the M'Lady part.
Stiles Hale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:27 am

Raya smiled. "Maybe we can bring along some food in case we get hungry. I imagine flying a lot would make any dragon hungry." She said.

coding by spooky jim

Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me