~*Tainted Blood*~ (Needs members!)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ~*Tainted Blood*~ (Needs members!)

Postby MochicaMomo » Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:52 pm

"Okay then I will stay just don't yell at me okay" Kyle said leaning againt a tree his calm aroa surround him and slowly affect Yo-chan.
[color=#800000]ANYONE PLEASE RP WITH ME >.<[color]

I have been T h e M o n k e y, and かすむ don't steal any of them!

MochicaMomo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sarahskizg1 » Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:50 am

"i wasn't going to yell" shay whispered quietly...he loked up at kyle with his blue eyes. not knowing what to say, or do for the example
et donc les coeurs brisés aiment que shards de déchirure de verre par nos paumes créant du sang qui tachera nos mains à jamais dans ce que pourrait avoir et aurait dû être l'amour DECHIRURE Cristal Beymer. ...WE VOUS AIME
sarahskizg1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MochicaMomo » Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:06 pm

"Never said you where just warning you for the future" Kyle said as he looked at Yo-chan who clung to his leg.

MochicaMomo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sarahskizg1 » Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:30 am

shay sighed and stood up. he leaned against the tree. on second thought he lifted himself up into it until he was sitting on a branch. he looked down at kyle and yo-chan then on to the surrounding forest. he heard and saw the stream
et donc les coeurs brisés aiment que shards de déchirure de verre par nos paumes créant du sang qui tachera nos mains à jamais dans ce que pourrait avoir et aurait dû être l'amour DECHIRURE Cristal Beymer. ...WE VOUS AIME
sarahskizg1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MochicaMomo » Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:14 pm

"You say Ikuto right he is nice a brave if you can ship off his cold outer shell, he turned me into a part werewolf" Kyle said.

MochicaMomo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sarahskizg1 » Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:46 pm

shay looked at kyle in disbelief. "you half vamp half wolf!?" he exclaimed, suprised. he didnt think it was possible but if kyle was there than so be it. he jumped down from the tree and looked at kyle. "can i see your wolf?"
sarahskizg1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MochicaMomo » Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:13 am

Kyle nodded and shifted into the great white wolf who Yo-chan had seen at the edge of the grouge.

MochicaMomo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sarahskizg1 » Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:58 am

Shay stared. it was the same wolf that yo-chan had run after and gotten himself into the river. he looked away at the dark water and went towards it. he scooped some up in the pals of his hands and splashed his face with it. he then drank. he wasn't sure what to think of this situation
sarahskizg1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MochicaMomo » Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:07 am

Kyle padded a few steps and leaped grabbing the lowest breanch of a tree and hulled himself up.

MochicaMomo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sarahskizg1 » Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:35 pm

shay turned around and watched kyle get up into the tree in wolf form. "you know, it's easir without paws....and don't fall its pretty painful" he chuckled then mutted "believe me i know" while messing with his hair
sarahskizg1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me