Witches, Wands, and Wizards - [Closed]

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Witches, Wands, and Wizards - A Harry Potter Roleplay [O

Postby koi.fish » Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:30 pm

Ginny Dragonheart/ 3rd year/ Gryffindor/ Transfiguration Classroom/Tags: both Charlies, Amelia and Prof. Byrne

"Well she can't take this long Amelia!" Ginny said. "Well is she's down in the great hall then I'M going!" Charlie grumbled. He got up and this time Ginny didn't stop him. He tightly clutched the lump in his robes and walked away...

Charlie Dragonheart/ 5th year/ Slytherin/ Great Hall /Tags: the other Charlie, Amelia, Ginny and Prof. Byrne

He muttered under his breath about Prof. Byrne being late. He stomped down to the great hall and sat at the Slytherin table. He took a whole lot of food and started chomping away with his egg in the folds of his robes...
koi.fish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonstone514 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:13 am

Amelia Cinnamon/ 3rd year/ Hufflepuff/ Tags: Ginny and Charlie Crimson
'' What were you going to tell me? Oh hold on, my bowtruckle needs his medicine.'' She said as she pulled something out from her robes, it was a green twig with brown eyes. She gave him his medicine. She tried to put him back in but eventually gave up and put him into her pocket on her shirt. '' Anywho, what were you going to tell me'' She said as she looked at her wand.
ImageImage
ImageImage
So I'm a massive Dan and Phil Phan and if you are too then why not pm me?
moonstone514

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koi.fish » Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:17 pm

Ginny Dragonheart/3rd year/Gryffindor/Transfiguration Classroom/tags: both Charlies, Amelia and Prof. Byrne

"What do you mean I was about to tell you something?" Ginny asked inquisitively. She was VERY sure she didn't want to tell Amelia about the egg or Charlie would kill her. Ginny noticed that Charlie Crimson was acting very quiet and wasn't doing much.

Charlie Dragonheart/5th year/Slytherin/Great Hall/tags: the other Charlie, Amelia, Ginny and Prof. Byrne

He was almost finished with his great pile of food. Prof. Byrne was STILL in the Great Hall. If she didn't go to the Transfiguration Classroom in a few minutes the other three would probably die of boredom. Charlie decided to stay a bit longer until Prof. Byrne got to the classroom.
koi.fish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonstone514 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:03 pm

Amelia Scamander/ 3rd year/ Hufflepuff/ Transfiguration classroom/ Tags: Charlie Crimson, Ginny and Prof. Byrne
Amelia knew something was up but stopped asking, she didn't want to be rude.
'' I was probably imagining it..'' Amelia lied. She thought about Lulu, she then thought of something...
Accio Fantastic Beasts and where to find them by Newt Scamander! Amelia sat and waited for the book, after a few minutes, it arrived. She read the introduction,
'' At least the Ministry can't harm my creatures. There protected.'' Amelia said in relief
Charlie Crimson/ 3rd year/ Hufflepuff/ Transfiguration room/ Tags: Ginny, Amelia and Prof. Byrne
'' Well at least that. All I'm worried about is when is Prof. Byrne coming? We have been waiting here for ages!''
Charlie was still suspicious of Charlie Dragonheart and Ginny, what were they hiding?
ImageImage
ImageImage
moonstone514

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koi.fish » Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:42 pm

Ginny Dragonheart/ 3rd year/ Gryffindor/ Transfiguration Classroom/Tags: both Charlies, Amelia and Prof. Byrne

She could tell that she wasn't a good liar at all, Charlie on the other hand was the best liar she had ever met. Ginny noticed Amelia and Charlie Crimson knew something was up. If her brother didn't arrive soon she might accidentally let let it slip.
Charlie Dragonheart/ 5th year/ Slytherin/ Great Hall/Tags: the other Charlie, Ginny, Amelia and Prof. Byrne

Eating was fun at times but when you are about to have detention. Not so fun. Charlie had finished eating everything on his plate after piling food on his plate for a SECOND time. He then decided to go to his dormitory to read more about thunderbirds.
koi.fish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Witches, Wands, and Wizards - A Harry Potter Roleplay [

Postby LATTAEラテ。 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:02 am

Natalie Anderson || Hufflepuff || Female || 4th Year ||Seeker||Hufflepuff Table||Tags: Open!|| Other/OOC:

As She walked off to her room, grabbing ginger's Favorite toy to chew on. She walked off to the Sofa grabbing her bag before she left the common room. As she left the common room, she grabbed a small snack from the kitchen, greeting the house elves. She walked down to the hallway, seeing a few students gossiping about something. Sure, it's probably their normal everyday lives, but she never liked hearing it. She sat down at the Hufflepuff table, Reading the Novel she brought from home, it was her Rest from the Mess she had been facing lately.

Atsuko Fukunaga||Transfer Student from Mahoutokoro|Hufflepuff||Female||4th Year||Chaser||Hufflepuff Table||Tags: Open!, Amelia (Mentioned!)||Ooc/Others:

She closed her book, and put it into her bag. She took a glance at her stopwatch, and saw the people around her. They were all Going out of the common room. Since, it was just her first day here. Plus, she have to adapt to this new environment, She had to follow the Seniors to where they were going. Some of them are going somewhere, but most of the Majority was going to the The place she had dinner last night. The Asian girl was finally there taking a sit near the front. She grabbed out her wand from her bag. Initially she was going to do some charms under the table to entertain her, but it seems so not. As she was Looking into her bag, finally founding her wand in the mess. Her ribbon on the Wand turned white. She Grabbed herself her Envelope she got from her parents saying something about Hiroshi being... Well...Odd. Hiroshi is her pet Runespoor, sure, Dark wizards mostly own them, but she always loved them since she was little. As she Read further and Further into the letter, she can immediately noticed that Hiroshi is Being more aggressive than usual, nowadays he bite and has more appetite for Humans. A week ago he was okay, But now... It's starting to act odd. It has happened before when she was 8. Going back home seeing Hiroshi Attacking her. As she escaped from Hiroshi's Sigh, she walked down to the living room seeing the newspaper. At that time a Couple dark wizards has Escaped from a wizarding prison like Azkaban but somewhere in Japan. She'd thought she'd asked Someone called amelia, as she heard, she was a line from the Scamander's. So it was her only hope
Last edited by LATTAEラテ。 on Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LATTAEラテ。

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonstone514 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:11 am

Amelia Scamander/ 3rd year/ Hufflepuff/ Transfiguration Classroom/ TAGS: Ginny, Prof. Byrne and Charlie Crimson
'' This is taking a bit long, Do you want a sherbet lemon?'' Amelia offered Ginny and Charlie a small yellow sweet.
Charlie Crimson/ 3rd year/ Hufflepuff/ Transfiguration Classroom/ Tags: Ginny, Prof. Byrne and Amelia
'' Thanks Amelia! This will help my sugar craving. '' He popped it in his mouth and stayed quiet. He looked at Amelia and Ginny and smiled.
ImageImage
ImageImage
moonstone514

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koi.fish » Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:57 pm

Ginny Dragonheart/3rd year/ Gryffindor/ Transfiguration Classroom/Tags: both Charlies, Amelia and Prof. Byrne

"Thanks," Ginny replied quietly as she popped the sweet in to her mouth and brushed her red hair out of her face. What was taking Prof. Byrne so long? This was getting quite ridiculous.

Charlie Dragonheart/5th year/ Slytherin/ Slytherin Boys' Dormitory/ Tags: the other Charlie, Amelia, Ginny and Prof. Byrne

He sat on his bed reading about everything he could about thunderbirds when suddenly his egg cracked a bit...
koi.fish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonstone514 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:02 am

Amelia Scamander/ 3rd year/ Hufflepuff/ Transfiguration Classroom/ Tags; PROF. BYRNE PLEASE COME! Ginny and Charlie
'' Maybe we should come back later? I'll leave a note telling her we were here earlier but she didn't turn up after an hour so we left. Thats exactly what I'll do!'' Amelia was normally patient but this was taking too long. She wrote the note.
Dear Prof. Byrne
We came to detention but you weren't there, we stayed thinking you were late but after an hour we left. Just send an owl to when you want us to come,
Regards, Amelia, Ginny, Charlie Crimson and Charlie Dragonheart.

There! Where do you guys want to go?

Charlie Crimson/ 3rd year/ Hufflepuff/ Transfiguration Classroom/ Tags: Ginny and Amelia
I don't mind, what about you Ginny? Where do you want to go? Charlie asked Ginny as he ran his fingers through his hair.
ImageImage
ImageImage
moonstone514

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koi.fish » Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:15 pm

Ginny Dragonheart/ 3rd year/ Gryffindor/ Transfiguration Classroom/ tags: both Charlies, Amelia and Prof. Byrne

Ginny's favourite place to go in Hogwarts was the library but she thought that it would be boring to Charlie and Amelia. "How about outside? We could all use some fresh air," she suggested.

Charlie Dragonheart/ 5th year/ Slytherin/ Slytherin boys' Dormitory/ tags: the other Charlie, Amelia, Ginny and Prof. Byrne

Charlie pulled the egg closer to himself and continued reading.

(@moonstone514 if u read the discussion thread u would know why Prof. Byrne isn't coming)
██
██
██
██
██
──── 𝐤 𝐨 𝐢𝐟 𝐢 𝐬 𝐡 ─────────────────────────────
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
feel free to call me koi,
whatever floats your boat
she/they ● AEDT ● average
fish and chips enjoyer

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx