Witches, Wands, and Wizards - [Closed]

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Witches, Wands, and Wizards - A Harry Potter Roleplay [O

Postby WitchHazel » Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:25 am

|Sydney Sinclair|Gryffindor|Fourth Year|Great Hall|Tags: Open|

When she'd finished inking in the head of her lion, Sydney removed her gilded pocketwatch from the folds of her robes. The little hands were stopped on 7 and 5; meaning it was nearly time for breakfast. She gathered her things and placed them back into her leather satchel before heading down to the Great Hall.
One mishap with the moving staircases later, she'd arrived in the spacious room and swiftly sat down at the Gryffindor table.

|Killian Errested|Slytherin|Sixth Year|Great Hall|Tags: Open|

After chatting with the house elves and getting some snacks to take the edge off, Killian left the kitchens and started to head up to the Great Hall. It was about time to eat, he surmised. Once he'd arrived, the tanned boy seated himself at the Slytherin table. Other students had started to filter in as well, he noticed.

|Jacqueline "Jackie" Carrow|Hufflepuff|Seventh Year|Hufflepuff Common Room|Tags: Nat|

Jackie watched with interest as the kitten approached Shelby. Shelby cocked her head curiously, giving a soft 'caw' as she fluttered her wings and hopped closer to investigate the small fuzzy creature.

|Beatrice Byrne|Head of Ravenclaw House|Transfiguration Professor|Headmaster's Office|Tags: Minty, Headmaster|

"I'm going to tell you first before the entire student body finds out," the Headmaster said to Minty. The tone of their voice was marked by a note of seriousness, to Beatrice's dismay. "Several dark wizards have broken out of Azkaban, your parents among them." The Headmaster gave this a moment to sink in. "We're in the process of tightening security as we speak. Don't be alarmed if you see a headline in the Daily Prophet on it this morning, the Headmaster cautioned. They turned to Beatrice, lowering their voice. "Professor, I would recommend finding Miss Carrow and informing her as well. She'll likely want warning before she finds out from the papers."
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koi.fish » Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:40 pm

Ginny Dragonheart/3rd year/Gryffindor/Transfiguration Classroom/tags: both Charlies, Amelia, Prof. Byrne and headmaster

"Er... Charlie," Ginny stammered to her older brother,"You don't mind if I tell Amelia-"
"I do in fact," Charlie snapped at Ginny. "Where do you think Prof. Byrne is?" Ginny asked Charlie, trying to change the subject. Charlie shrugged and sat next to her. He had a huge lump in his school robe. Why was he so stupid to bring it here? Ginny nudged him and motioned to the lump in his robes.

Charlie Dragonheart/ 5th year/Slytherin/ Transfiguration Classroom/tags: the other Charlie, Amelia, Ginny, Prof. Byrne and headmaster

He quickly moved the lump so that it wasn't so visible. "So what do you think we're going to do?" Charlie asked the others. The room was quiet and awkward. "Maybe the punishment is sitting in silence for a very long time and make as awkward as possible," he suggested. The four of them cracked up laughing.
koi.fish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonstone514 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:24 pm

Amelia Scamander/3rd year/ Hufflepuff/ Transfiguration Classroom/ Tags: Both Charlies, Ginny and Prof. Byrne (p.s @LunarDragonTamer you mgiht want to check your tags )
'' Shes probably talking to the headmaster.. There was a girl there before I left.. She had pink hair. Didn't answer me though, I think the Headmaster and Prof. Byrne didn't want me to talk to her.. I wonder why''
ImageImage
ImageImage
So I'm a massive Dan and Phil Phan and if you are too then why not pm me?
moonstone514

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Witches, Wands, and Wizards - A Harry Potter Roleplay [

Postby LATTAEラテ。 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:02 am

❝ Totoro wrote:Natalie Anderson || Hufflepuff || Female || 4th Year ||Seeker||Hufflepuff common room ||Tags: Jackie|| Other/OOC: ((Just Touch a Chicken Yesterday, couldn't handle to touch Shelby))

"Anyways, When Does Class Starts?". She asked Curiously it was Almost seven am, just need A few minutes before it, plus she Was hungry too. "I'll get some snacks at the kitchen, Coming?"

Atsuko Fukunaga||Transfer Student from Mahoutokoro|Hufflepuff||Female||4th Year||Chaser||Hufflepuff Common room||Tags: Jackie (Mentioned)||Ooc/Others:

After a good Night sleep, she finally woke up at 05.30 she was used to waking up early, since Mahoutokoro was strict and her mother too was strict. So she was Normal waking up this early. Her cat was still sleeping, so she didn't bother to wake her up. She took a shower and Quickly changed to her robe, seeing Jackie awake. She sat at the nearest table. Reading The potions book, she wasn't an expert at potions. So she decided to read it.
[/quote]
LATTAEラテ。

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonstone514 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:07 am

( I think its evening Totoro)
ImageImage
ImageImage
So I'm a massive Dan and Phil Phan and if you are too then why not pm me?
moonstone514

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptolemaea » Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:51 am

Minty | 15 | Slytherin
"C-Could I tell Killian? His brother is an auror, and I feel he should know." Minty said shakingly. She stood up and paced around the room. "I can't believe this."
𝘪 𝘢𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦’𝘴 𝘳𝘢𝘨𝘦
⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ☆
she/her / capricorn / est
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:21 am

(It's actually still morning guys)

When she'd finished inking in the head of her lion, Sydney removed her gilded pocketwatch from the folds of her robes. The little hands were stopped on 7 and 5; meaning it was nearly time for breakfast. She gathered her things and placed them back into her leather satchel before heading down to the Great Hall.
One mishap with the moving staircases later, she'd arrived in the spacious room and swiftly sat down at the Gryffindor table.

|Killian Errested|Slytherin|Sixth Year|Great Hall|Tags: Open|

After chatting with the house elves and getting some snacks to take the edge off, Killian left the kitchens and started to head up to the Great Hall. It was about time to eat, he surmised. Once he'd arrived, the tanned boy seated himself at the Slytherin table. Other students had started to filter in as well, he noticed.

|Jacqueline "Jackie" Carrow|Hufflepuff|Seventh Year|Hufflepuff Common Room|Tags: Nat|

"Sure!" Jackie accepted with a large smile. "I always love chatting with the House Elves; they're lovely." She rose to her feet, holding out her arm for Shelby to land on. The raven did as instructed, leaving the kitten alone.

|Beatrice Byrne|Head of Ravenclaw House|Transfiguration Professor|Headmaster's Office|Tags: Minty, Headmaster|

"Of course - he'll find out soon enough, anyway," the Headmaster replied. "Unless there's anything else, you are dismissed."
Beatrice stood, making extra certain to keep her frosty gaze well away from any windows. Even just being up this high was rather nerve-wracking for her, though she didn't allow it to show upon her sharp features. Her heels clicked as she walked briskly from the Headmaster's office, giving them a brief "thank you" as she went.
Though she was rather hungry, her first order of business was to find Miss Carrow. She assumed the Hufflepuff would likely still be in the basement where the entrance to the common room was concealed, lucky for her.
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptolemaea » Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:29 am

Minty | 15 | Slytherin
Minty rushed to the slytherin table and sat down next to killian. "Hi." She said, even though she was drifting off. "How?" She muttered.
𝘪 𝘢𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦’𝘴 𝘳𝘢𝘨𝘦
⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ☆
she/her / capricorn / est
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InsidiousFlair » Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:36 am

Evangeline Octavia Rose | Female | Gryffindor | 5th Year | Seeker/Captain | Great Hall | Tags: Open/RPing with myself lol

Evangeline wandered down through the building, having left Maxon safely back in the dormitory. Her stomach turned uncomfortably- although she had been at Hogwarts five years, the first true day always felt scary. Clutching her crossed arms, she took in a sharp breath and continued walking until she bumped into another person. "Oh! Sorry... Vincent?" She narrowed her eyes, failing to notice that one of her class' required books had fallen to her feet. The familiar face was somehow perplexing- it wasn't often that she ran into an old... was it a friend, maybe? Particularly if they were in Slytherin, which was always so distant from the Gryffindor house.

Vincent Maverick Drake | Male | Slytherin | 6th Year | Great Hall | Tags: Open/RPing with myself lol

Tired of sitting alone in the Slytherin common room, Vincent fixed his robes and began to walk towards the Great Hall, his stomach grumbling. Perhaps he should have eaten more last night to hold him over, but there was no use worrying in that now. Let's see... what classes would he have this year? As he pondered the list, internally groaning at some of the class names, he ran into another student. "Oh-oh hey!" The blonde student stammered, regaining his bearings. He glanced at the floor and noticed a small notebook, quickly picking it up and handing it to the other student. "Wow, I'm so sorry, I wasn't paying attenti- Evangeline?" He blinked, stunned. This girl, he knew, was often more cautious than this. They had been friends some time ago, although they hadn't spoken much in years. "Nervous about the first day, then? I don't know why you always get so concerned about everything- you do just fine!" He laughed, some hesitance in his eyes. His stomach rumbled, bringing him back to attention. Right. This is when you're supposed to leave. He cleared his throat and spoke again, this time more seriously, "I think it's about time that we should be eating, don't you?" When the redheaded girl nodded with an uncomfortable grin, his eyes flickered away. "I'll see you around, then, maybe. Have a nice day, Evangeline." He ended quietly, walking over to the Slytherin table and sitting down as Evangeline did the same at the Gryffindor table.

Hello, I'm Rose! I am also sometimes called Red.
Feel free to refer to me as either, or my user.
I love to roleplay, but I am rather busy. <3 <3

(FIRE-)───────────
BLOW A KISS)───────────────
─────────────(TO THE CROWD-

|Gryffindor|Neutral good|INFP|Scorpio|She/her|
|D&D - Bard|Dancing|Singing|Likes bread|<3|
|I'm in love with the way the fire dances|

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Warriors RP // music: // link
link // link // ©

InsidiousFlair

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:54 am

|Killian Errested|Slytherin|Sixth Year|Great Hall|Tags: Minty|

"Hi," Killian greeted Minty back. Though he typically wasn't the most observant, he noticed the dark circles under her eyes. "Rough night?" he asked with a lopsided smile. He was tempted to make a joke about her looking like a raccoon, but he abstained - for now.

|Jacqueline "Jackie" Carrow|Hufflepuff|Seventh Year|Hufflepuff Common Room|Tags: Professor Byrne|

As Jackie headed out of the common room, she caught sight of Professor Byrne waving her over. "Professor?" she asked, walking over to her. "What is it?" Jackie could see the urgency flickering in the Professor's hardened gaze.

|Beatrice Byrne|Head of Ravenclaw House|Transfiguration Professor|Basement|Tags: Jackie|

A couple terrifying flights down the moving staircases later, Beatrice had arrived in the basement. She stalked down the hallway until she'd reached the entrance to the Hufflepuff common room. Coincidentally enough, the student she needed to speak with was exiting right at that very moment. She stiffly waved her over, hoping to maintain a calm expression. "I want you to know this before you find out from the papers," she stated, lowering her voice. "A number of dark wizards have broken out of Azkaban prison." Beatrice's heart went out to the student when she noted her expression change to one of dismay. "Your biological parents were among them." The dismay changed to pure horror. "Try not to worry," Beatrice attempted to comfort her. "Hogwarts is raising security levels as we speak. That's all I had to tell you; you may adjourn to breakfast." She watched the student walk away in stunned silence.
Hi there!
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me