LOCK PLEASE

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: 7 Ways of Escape.(Teen escape.) V.2

Postby Rachel Amber » Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:14 am

Amber sighed but her body was burnt and still bloody and bruised. It was nowhere near perfect. "I guess.." She sniffed the air. "Where is Zane?" She said panicking.. knowing he was caught into this burning mess. She ran off and noticed him but barely. She jumped to her knees beside him. "Zane!" She said, already shedding a tear. She hadn't even been back alive for 2 minutes. She looked around and noticed J. "Who the hell..Jason.." She muttered weakly then back at Zane. "My only choice is Sacrifice.. if he's injured. But.." She sighed. "I'll lose more energy.. but I guess it's worth it..." She put her hands together but then, they where wipped back to their sides by an unseeable force. Amber looked around but then noticed a small golden bird. "Amber I never died completely. I needed to regain energy.. Let me help you use Sacrifice, it's much more powerful and less energy is needed. " Yune said as she slowly turned into a small girl. Image She put her hands together and helped Amber perform Sacrifice, which healed Zane's burns.. but they didn't know if he was dead or not.
Rachel Amber

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dmlp » Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:16 am

Blake tensed and Sheila screached and flew into the air, circling them then flying at the gun, she opened her talons and tried to get the gun. Blake grabbed Jack's wrist and his arm caught on fire as well as JAck's wrist.
J laughed "No..I'm not JAson, like i said, he was weak, he's gone."
Nythaniel's body trembled as the vision came into view and the feeling of something terrible happening came over him.
dmlp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Max Caulfield » Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:18 am

"Then.. who are you?" Roxas raised an eyebrow.

Sanaki shook her head. "Please, wake up!" She closed her eyes, not knowing what to do.
Image Image Image Image Image
Max Caulfield

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Haagen-Daagen » Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:19 am

Zane took a slight breath and his eyes flickered open a bit. He was weak from blood loss and he could barely see due to all the smoke that had hit his eyes. He blinked at Amber and Yune. "Huh?"he asked, his muscles tensing up as he struggled to stand.

Jack yelped as the fire burned his wrist. "Lemme go!"he yelled, thrashing around and striking Blake in the face with his fist.

Do you own characters designed by me? (old username is 4dogowner) PM me! I'd love to draw art of some of my older designs, free of charge. <3
Toyhou.se
"Being courageous isn't the same as being fearless; it is doing what's right even when you're scared to death."

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocre minds."
"You are never a failure until you begin blaming your mistakes on someone else."
"Joy is a fully loaded magazine and a puppy."
Haagen-Daagen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SulliWolf » Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:21 am

Promised jumped down the tree and walked over to Sanaki and Nythaniel. "What is wrong?" She asked Sanaki, looking at Nythaniel.
Tᴀʟᴇ ᴀs ᴏʟᴅ ᴀs ᴛɪᴍᴇ ❤❤❤ Sᴏɴɢ ᴀs ᴏʟᴅ ᴀs ʀʜʏᴍᴇ
~Bᴇᴀᴜᴛʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇᴀsᴛ~

SulliWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dmlp » Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:22 am

"Call me J." He answered with a smirk.
Nythaniel had tears streaming down his face and he grippe dhis ears, the pressure in his head was worse than ever before and he felt his head would explode. The pain was doubled that.
Blake stumbled back as he was punched, his nose started bleeding and he threw a fire ball at JAck's feet.
dmlp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Max Caulfield » Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:24 am

Sanaki looked over at Promise. "I don't even know.. please help.." She looked down at Nythaniel, feeling bad that she couldn't do anything.

"Um.. okay.. 'J'." Roxas was still confused. He frowned.
Last edited by Max Caulfield on Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image Image Image Image
Max Caulfield

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rachel Amber » Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:24 am

Amber hugged Zane from relief. "You are alive.." She said slightly before getting back up. "UGH! I'm doing it again. If it's not one it's the other.." She said with a tear shedding. She looked over at J. She grit her teeth.

Yune appeared into a bird again, flying away.
Rachel Amber

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Haagen-Daagen » Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:26 am

Jack yelled in pain as the fire licked his feet. He bounced away from the flames, glaring intensely at Blake and Sheila. He picked up his pistol, which he had dropped when he threw the fireball.

Zane was confused. He couldn't see who it was, and his hearing seemed foggy. He could vaguely recognize her voice and asked,"Amber? What's wrong?"

Do you own characters designed by me? (old username is 4dogowner) PM me! I'd love to draw art of some of my older designs, free of charge. <3
Toyhou.se
"Being courageous isn't the same as being fearless; it is doing what's right even when you're scared to death."

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocre minds."
"You are never a failure until you begin blaming your mistakes on someone else."
"Joy is a fully loaded magazine and a puppy."
Haagen-Daagen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rachel Amber » Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:29 am

She looked back at Zane. "Nothing.." She sighed. "The usual.."

Axel shot up, still burning from fury. His eyes narrowed as he stomped after J with a fire trail behind him.
Rachel Amber

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me