They seem so strange...*Members needed very badly!*

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: They seem so strange...(semi-lit to lit)

Postby Metallic Dragon » Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:04 am

Reaching the kitchen door, Alex peeked in. Sure enough Ms. Flarex was standing beside the old stove heating up a pot of tea. He could see a small plate of cookies on the table and he decided quickly this would be a snatch and run. He concentrated hard on the plate of cookies then on his hands. Finally he cleared his mind and the plate appreared in his hands. An overwhelming weakness came over him and he nearly collapsed.
Metallic Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moondancer » Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:16 am

Gabriel arrived just in time to see Alex on the verge of collapsing. He jogged over to Alex and put a hand around his back, supporting his weight. "Are you ok?" he asked worriedly "what were you doing?"
I am the sword in the darkness.
I am the watcher on the wall
I am the fire that burns against cold
The light that brings the dawn
The horn that wakes the sleepers
The shield that guards the realms of men
For this night, and all nights to come.

'Kill the boy, Jon Snow. Winter is almost upon us.
Kill the boy and let the man be born'

Moondancer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Metallic Dragon » Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:56 am

ooc: adding a new character

bic: Katelyn Tarix was confused. One second she had been outside walking passed the Bright Side orphanage, and the next she found herself in a large, cobweb covered library. "What in the world..." She murmured to herself, "Where am I?" She glanced around quickly and saw that the door was open. Racing out the door, she noticed two boys down the hall from her. One was short with shoulder length hair and the other was tall with shorter hair holding a plate of cookies and looking rather ill.
Concern crossed her face, blotting out the confusion. Katelyn started toward the two boys.

Alex felt someone catch him and he looked up into Gabriel's face, "I-I think I over-worked myself..." He murmured, squeezing his eyes shut to try and clear his head. "Something odd, it was only a plate of cookies..." His green eyes opened again and focused on a girl with long black hair walking briskly toward them. "Oh no... I think I accidentally teleported someone inside. She's coming our way..." He said, his voice panicked. "No wonder I got so weak."
Metallic Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moondancer » Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:08 am

"Uhhhh, well what..." Gabriel paused, needing time to think. He looked back up at the girl walking towards them and raised his hand. This was a trick he'd only used a few times and never on a person. He concentrated on the girl and, suddenly, she froze. He gasped at the dizzyness but grinned triaumphantly. He'd never managed to freeze time with a human around before. "Well, that'll give us about a minute" he said to Alex, letting go of him slowly "What should we do?"

Moondancer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: They seem so strange...*Please join!! Needs members!*

Postby Metallic Dragon » Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:15 am

Alex stared, "Wow, how long did you have to practice to do that? Nevermind, I don't have the strength to send her back outside, and she'll realize that it was us if we do anything right now. I'll pretend to be passed out, like I am allergic to the cookies and I ate one. You could just pretend like you found me right here and you were giving me something to help." He concentrated for a moment and an epi-pen appeared in Gabriel's hand. Alex went limp for a second as more energy was drained from him. "Man, at this rate I really will be passed out." He sighed, "Anyway, just pretned like that's mine and make something up."
Metallic Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moondancer » Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:21 am

"Okay" Gabriel nodded "pretent to be unconcious then." Gabriel lifted his hand again, concentrated and the girl began walking towards them again. Gabriel clutched the epi-pen in his hand, trying to appear panicked.

(Writer's block ><))

Moondancer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Metallic Dragon » Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:15 am

Alex went limp on purpose this time, trying to act like he had just passed out. He could hear the girl's footsteps getting closer each second and his heart raced. He felt a strange pull in his gut as she drew near, almost as if she was a magnet and he was a piece of steel. His mind raced as he concentrated on not accidentally teleporting anything.

Katelyn walked briskly over, noticing a slight jerk in each of the boys as she went. It was strange, almost as if they moved so fast during one split second that she didn't see their movement until it was over. "What's going on? Is he alright?" She asked, staring down at Gabriel and Alex. Concern etched her face into worried lines and she cocked her head slightly as if that would help her to see them better.
Metallic Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Enoch » Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:26 pm

Rika blinked when made it down the stairs and saw Alex, Gabriel, and some new girl. "Whats happening?!" she yelled as saw Alex passed out.
She ran down to help.
Enoch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Metallic Dragon » Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:45 am

Katelyn looked up at the newcomer and then looked bak down at Alex, "I think he passed out. It might be something he ate." She murmured, staring at the epi-pen with a worried look on her face. "Is he alright? nd who is he anyway?" She asked.
Metallic Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moondancer » Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:55 am

"He's... he's my brother" Gabriel told both the girls "It was an allergic reaction to the cookies. He'll be fine"

(( Writer's block again, sorry DX))

Moondancer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me