A Pokémon Rolelplay! (You can be a pokemon, too!)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: A Pokémon Rolelplay! (You can be a pokemon, too!)

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Fri Oct 21, 2022 8:16 am

Daisy-female-Leafeon-Locatoin: Near heart of Forest-Tags: Naoki

The leafeon looked startled at the presence of a random trainer, and watched with a groan as Yoldok skitterd away, right into Kayla.
"Leaf...?"

Yoldok-Male-Houndoom-Locatoin: Near heart of Forest-Tags: Kayla

The houndoom jumped into the air, and made a run mid-air. De- coirdinating himself, he ran right into Kayla. He looked terrified upwards, and crouched down, paws over his eyes, infront of Kayla.
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

Warrior Cat Name Generator

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Currently: Active

I commonly use either ● or ○ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Fri Oct 21, 2022 9:03 am

Kayla/Heart of the forest/Daisy, Naoki, Flare, and Yoldok~ I sent out my espeon and Gardevoir and they went over to the houndoom and I got down to the Houndoom's eye level. "Are you okay, my name is Kayla and I won't hurt you, Gardevoir and espeon are making sure your okay." I said to the Houndoom.

Naoki Akita/In the heart of the Forest/with Kayla, Star, Flare, and Yoldok and Daisy~ "Your a leafeon, I have eeveelution too, would you like to meet him." I said to the Leafeon. I took out Raiden's pokeball and sent him out. Raiden looked at the Leafeon. "Glaceon,glace(Translation "Hi I'm Raiden.") Raiden said to the Leafeon.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw 2024 The Garfield Movie and loved it Call me whatever Image Pic not mine Silver wolf fav from Honkai Star Rail. Miku Expo 2024 was awesome!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spacialdimension » Fri Oct 21, 2022 10:55 am

Name: Star| Location: Heart of the forest| Tags: Daisy, Star, Yoldok, Kayla, Naoki

Star was busy watching the conversation with Flare, Daisy, and the houndoom, when a greeting was called out to her in another direction. Putting away the spare pokeball for a moment, she turned to see two trainers. "Oh, hey! My name's Star. The Flareon over there is named Flare, and the Leafeon is named Daisy. I don't know who the Houndoom is, but judging by the reactions from Flare and Daisy, he might have said something important." She glanced back at the pokemon group to check on them.

Flare meanwhile returned the look Daisy had given her, knowing exactly what they were both thinking. "Cera was caught by my trainer, Star, and we traveled together as a team. Recently, she was put in the pokemon storage system, but I'm sure if we can explain the situation to my trainer, she'll understand and have you two be able to meet up again." He explained, turning back to Yoldok. "I can tell her now." He said, stepping out of the bush. Instead of just Star being there, however, he saw two other trainers, and his introverted personality caused him to freeze up, and them back into the bush slowly. 'Oh Arceus, since when did those other trainers arrive? I need to tell Star about this, but... I'm reeeaaly not sure if I can go out there.' He internally panicked. Once he was centered inside the bush, realization hit him like a truck, once he figured out that he should have accidentally backed into Yoldok. 'Uh oh, where did Yoldok go??' Getting more anxious, he looked around, and eventually poked his head out of the bush for a moment to see that he had run right into one of the mysterious trainers. They sent out an Espeon and a Gardevoir, but the group's actions didn't seem harmful. Another glance revealed that the other trainer had sent out a Glaceon, and it was currently speaking to Daisy. His ears and tail pinned down in nervousness, he gave out a small laugh, before pitifully mumbling, "I can explain everything..."

Star had watched all of this unfold, or at least most of it, considering she couldn't see whatever was happening inside the bush. As the Houndoom skidded into one of the other trainers, she paced over to check on them. "Are you guys ok?"
Oh hey, you've noticed this! I'm SpacialDimension, but you can call me Space, Spacial, or SD. I like videogames, and I have too many obsessions over them; feel free to ask about which games I play. I can have social anxiety at times, mostly with new people or those I look up to. Send a PM if you want to chat, but I may take a while to respond because I'm nervous.
Spacialdimension

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Fri Oct 21, 2022 11:56 am

Daisy-female-Eevee-Locatoin: Near heart of Forest-Tags: star

"Leaf, leafeon leaf." She said to Star, making a mini play to tell her what happened

Yoldok-Male-Houndoom-Locatoin: Near heart of Forest

The houndoom looked at them, listening. "I'm Yoldok. It means fire hound. " he replied, standing up quietly. He saw Kayla look at him. He rubbed his head against Kayla's hand.
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

I commonly use either ● or ○ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Fri Oct 21, 2022 12:54 pm

Naoki Akita/In the heart of the Forest/with Kayla, Star, Flare, and Yoldok and Daisy~ "My names Naoki Akita just call me Naoki, the girl beside is my travel companion Kayla, she's pretty much my sister not literally, it's just because we're really close and I've traveled with her for a long time, so she's practically like a little sister to me." I said to Star. "Yeah Kayla and I are okay, Kayla is very shy around new people." I said to Star.

Kayla/Heart of the forest/Daisy, Naoki, Flare, and Yoldok~ I still didn't look at the other trainers other than Naoki. I nodded agreeing with Naoki. I smiled when Yoldok rubbed against me."I'm glad your okay from running into me, I know you didn't mean to." I said to Yoldok.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw 2024 The Garfield Movie and loved it Call me whatever Image Pic not mine Silver wolf fav from Honkai Star Rail. Miku Expo 2024 was awesome!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Fri Oct 21, 2022 1:34 pm

Yoldok-Male-Houndoom-Locatoin: Near heart of Forest.

He looked happy. He butted against a pokeball, then symbolized a clock :translation: I want you to catch me, Kayla. After I see my mom.

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spacialdimension » Fri Oct 21, 2022 4:31 pm

Name: Star| Location: Heart of the forest| Tags: Daisy, Star, Yoldok, Kayla, Naoki

Star watched as Daisy acted out what happened. Flare had snuck out of the bush and around the crowd to help her explain. He pawed at the Mega Bracelet on her right hand and pointed at Yoldok to give her hints. While not perfect, it seemed to get the idea across.

"I think perhaps that little houndoom may be related to another one that I've been traveling with up until recently, where I swapped her out with Daisy," She explained to Naoki and Kayla. "I'll run to the PC to get her, and I'll meet up back here. It shouldn't be long if I run." After she finished her explanation of the situation, she looked at both Flare and Daisy to address them with a few parting words before she left. "I trust you'll be fine staying here for a little while; I'll try to be quick for everyone's sake..." With that, she dashed off in the direction of the town, causing a few of the bird pokemon in the trees to get startled and fly off.

"There she goes. It's almost impossible to tell what she's gonna do in a given moment. But at least she's picking up Cera so Yoldok can meet up with her again!" Flare said. 'Maybe thats part of what made her and her starter pokemon Sam trust each other so much... They like strategy as much as the next person, but they'll sprint towards their destination if it means they'll solve a problem,' He reminisced, getting lost in his thoughts.
Oh hey, you've noticed this! I'm SpacialDimension, but you can call me Space, Spacial, or SD. I like videogames, and I have too many obsessions over them; feel free to ask about which games I play. I can have social anxiety at times, mostly with new people or those I look up to. Send a PM if you want to chat, but I may take a while to respond because I'm nervous.
Spacialdimension

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Sat Oct 22, 2022 4:56 am

Daisy-female-Leafeon-Locatoin: Near heart of Forest-Tags: Flare, Star

She watched star run, nodding quietly

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Sat Oct 22, 2022 2:02 pm

Kayla~ "I wish I could but I only use psychic type pokemon I'm sorry, but if you want we can be friends." I said to Yoldok. "Do you want to be friends?" I asked Yoldok. "Naoki can't catch you either because he uses Fairy and Ice type Pokemon." I said to Yoldok.

Naoki~ I watched and listened as Kayla talked to Yoldok. "Anybody whose Kayla's friend is mine as well and I don't remember the last time Kayla was this happy and it's good thing." I said to Yoldok.
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Sat Oct 22, 2022 3:54 pm

Yoldok-Male-Houndoom-Locatoin: Near heart of Forest-Tags: Kayla

"Oh..." .he looked sad. "Okay then. It's your choice. Idk how we could be freinds if you can't catch me, because my pack would expect me to be with them." He sighed and walked away, waiting for Cera.

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me