What We Become. [M.H.A] Rp

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: What We Become. [M.H.A] Rp (Open & Accepting)

Postby Queen of flames » Thu Dec 16, 2021 5:03 am

Christine Blackwell
female - 18 years - SH student - phoenix - eternity flame - crush is open - tags: open

She walked unwittingly toward the dorms near the UA hero academy, which could be her home for a time being. Somehow she was being the lucky one to be transferred there, but she didn't really know why nobody told her anything, but it had to be something important. She didn't really know anyone in this academy, so everybody was still new faces for her, of course, she was seen some of them in town or walked past.

Donna Riverdale
female - 18 years - SA student -kitsune - Ninetails - crush is open - tags: open

She as well had this odd request to join the UA academy, she found it very interesting somehow, but then again she felt nervous. She didn't know many in this school and hoped there could be some other from her former school Seian Academy.

Orochimaru "Orochi"
male - 20 years - UA nurse/ villain - Sound waves - Scarface - crush is open - tags: open

He sit at his desk, today was being pretty easy day, there were not many students which needed something to fixed at. He didn't really mind about that, but then again he had nothing new to tell Shigaraki if he ask about it. Some of the students yet teachers were real talkative and easily tell him things that should be kept secret. That's exactly what he waited for, but a day like this he got nothing new to figure out.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ki-san » Thu Dec 16, 2021 6:38 am

Katsuki Bakugo

Taking the bowl of ramen from Achlys, Bakugo told her thanks. Though it was unexpected, I suppose he appreciated the meal. Saved him from fixing whatever mess Denki and the others might have fixed. Speaking of Dunce face and his pals, he over heard they were going to train. If they were going and Achlys as well then he definitely wanna join in. Or maybe watch...He still wanna go to bed on schedule. Looking outside it was dark now. He glanced at the clock and it was now 8pm.

Akihiko Noboru

With it being dark now, he took Ahma off top his head and placed her on the couch, "I think you should get something to eat from the kitchen and then get ready for bed." He patted her head and left to go explore. He re-exited the dorm building and headed to the school campus after spotting some night transfers. One girl had red hair, while the other had blue, he shouted their way, "OI! If looking for the dorms it that way behind me! I just came from there! Some students are still up, so you should be alright!" Akihiko had pointed behind him to let the ladies know the path to take, then slipped inside the U.A campus. He looked around trying to play off not being impressed, but a part of him wished he gone here during his school days. No, NO, NO!, He ruffled his hair shaking the thought away. Shiketsu High was a great school too! He was lucky he even got in. As being distracted by his thoughts, he stumbled onto the nurse's office. "Ehh,uh seems I've explored to the wrong area.." Akihiko let out a nervous laugh.

Tomiko Inui

Hoping to catch Ares and his pals, Tomiko dashed after Denki to only spot Shinso and Ares walking inside his dorm room. She hurried to the opened door, "Hey! You guys..you think I can join in on this training? We got to meet Akihiko tomorrow about our mission so getting in some extra training might do me some good too. I..If you guys will let me join that is.." Tomiko looked away smiling softly.

Tomura Shigaraki

Shigaraki looked at his second in command, Firecracker, and picked up his drink from the bar counter that Kurogiri had made. After taking a drink and placing it back down he tossed a file to his co-leader. "Managed to get this off a driver I dusted earlier today while out. Seems the Hero Association are after some kid. Just who happens to be related to our dear old buddy Overhaul.", Shigaraki's eyes narrowed as saying that name. He still wanted Overhaul to pay for what he did to Magne. But he put that in the back of his mind for now. Right now he had to figure out if the League should involve themselves or let the Hero Association get this lethal prize. He tapped the top of his glass with a finger. Then he smirked,What if the League had the kid instead? , He knew that be a hit on Overhaul's pride. Though dusting him even after would still give him joy. He took another drink from his glass and looked at Firecracker, "I think I want to steal this kid for the league. Because with her, not only do we hurt the Hero Association..but also Overhaul. We might even find more rare items among the students of U.A..hehe."
*+*Image*+*
*+Call me Ki or Ki-san+*

Image|Image

*+*Image*+*
Ki-san

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Thu Dec 16, 2021 7:09 am

Christine Blackwell
female - 18 years - SH student - phoenix - eternity flame - crush is open - tags: Akihiko, open

She looked over to the caller, not recognizing the male yet, but his voice seemed somewhat familiar. She walked closer to see the other students better and noticed that it was one of the students from her former school Shiketsu high "oh...Aki...you're here too?" she called out with surprise, but then nodded "thank you" she said before turned to her twin sister who also seemed to come to the same doom at the same time "Hello Donna...I didn't know you were coming here too..." she said.

Donna Riverdale
female - 18 years - SA student -kitsune - Ninetails - crush is open - tags: Akihiko, open

She looked over to the elf boy who called for her and the other girl which seemed like her twin sister from another school. She didn't say anything to the boy, but gave him a quick nod and grateful smile before turning to her twin "yeah...I was called for there too..." she said to her looking up to the door building, rather nervously

Orochimaru "Orochi"
male - 20 years - UA nurse/ villain - Sound waves - Scarface - crush is open - tags: Akihiko

He was into his own thought when the sudden door opening, made him almost jump out of his chair "...it's okay...this is nurse's room aka my office" he responded his eyes starring the male "so who are you? I don't remember seeing you before? you're one of the new joiners perhaps?" he kept asking. He then gave a small smile "oh sorry before asking who you are I could intruse myself I am Orochimaru...Orochi for short and I work here as a nurse" he said.

Shoto Todoroki
male - 18 years - U.A student - half-cold, half hot - Chimera - crush is open - tags: open

Posting for him later

Shikai Kuroiro
male - 18 years - U.A student - Black - Valtablack - crush is open - tags: open

posting for him later
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Timoria » Thu Dec 16, 2021 10:07 am

πŸ’₯ Villain β€” Firecracker πŸ’₯

Firecracker chuckled for a second. Overhaul’s kid huh? The moth villain had a feeling this was a plan made to get back at their old menace more than hurt the hero association but he didn’t mind. There was a good chance the kid would be useful, plus they could get more than one kid while also checking up on their spy in UA. Heh, why not? Sure I’m game, but if the kid is useless I’m not training her this time.”He was half joking but he really didn’t want to be stuck with a rookie for a month. Firecracker checked his watch, it was about time for most people to be going to sleep. Perfect. β€œSo you got a name? I can contact Orochi and let him know what’s up. He may even know where the kid is. Or even bette, info about other potential targets.”

Firecracker stepped out of the shadows, revealing the flare gun in his hand as he looked it over. If they were going out he needed to make sure it was ready. He walked over to the bar and sat in the seat with a flickering light above it. Bright lights were annoying to him, making this seat perfect. He placed his flare gun on the counter and started to tinker with it. He spoke up again but kept his eyes focused on his work, β€œOh yeah, we need a basic plan too. Got anything Shigaraki?”
Timoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby βˆ‚Ξ±ΠΌΡ” υмвяα » Thu Dec 16, 2021 10:27 am

[Achlys Dade] [Female] [Age: 17] [ Quirk: Shadow Manipulation] [tags; Class 1-A Dorms] ___________________________________________________________________________________________________

After finishing her meal, Achlys put her bowl into the sink, mentally saying to herself that she’ll clean it later. Making her way towards her dorm room to get her work out clothes, she overheard that Tomiko, Denki, Shinso and Ares will be going to train as well. She shrugged mostly to herself.

β€˜Mmm…I wonder, does my shadow step have a limit to how many people I can teleport with? I guess I can test that out tonight with the amount of people that’ll be down at the gym.’ The raven haired girl thought to herself while getting her gym bag. β€˜I wonder, will they also suffer the nausea and tiredness I have while using it?’

Achlys continued to think of multiple scenarios of how her shadow step would affect multiple groups of people, and before she knew it, she had arrived at the gym. Setting her bag to the side, though close to the door, she summoned some shadowed kunai. Achlys was a master at stealth from her training at her previous school, but what she lacked was if she was attacked head on. But she couldn’t really train those sort of those attacks by herself, so she decided to experiment with her shadowed weapons till more people showed up.

Though she was trained in the way of the ninja, she tried her best to make sure the training dummy in front of her survived another day. Summoning another kunai, she held it like if it was a throwing knife, it wasn’t impossible for her to stop an enemy by throwing a knife into their clothes right? And having the knife get stuck into a wall or something? Though now that she thought about it, how often would she get the chance? Achlys sighed in frustration and dismissed the shadowed kunai she threw. For the time being, the teenager decided to train her shadow step ability, making sure to take breaks in between.

”Feeling tired and nauseous at the same time is so annoying…” The female growled out in annoyance. ”I wish quirk draw backs weren’t a thing..” She muttered while digging into her bag and fishing out a water bottle.

───────────────────────────────
Stray’s ending wrecked me, but I love the game so much
🎡🎡🎡🎡

Aziraphale✧McCree✧Wifey✧Blue
βˆ‚Ξ±ΠΌΡ” υмвяα

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ki-san » Thu Dec 16, 2021 12:26 pm

Katsuki Bakugo

Looking at the clock it was now 8:15pm. Bakugo frowned with his eyes closed. He gave into himself wanting to go train. He put his empty bowl in the sink in the kitchen. After cleaning the dishes of everyone who ate, he made sure to put some katsudon up for Ahma, after tasting it. Wasn't bad ..just not to his liking of flavor. Once done in the kitchen he went to his dorm room and changed into some gym clothes; wearing a black t-shirt that had the kanji for 'skull' and some gray shorts. Grabbing his sweat towel he headed down to the gym. "Hm..I'm sure Achlys is here already, lights are on." he says as opening the doors. He let the doors close behind as he spotted her drinking from her water bottle. Bakugo rubbed the back of his neck, "Uh hey..just wanted to say..uh..Thanks for fixing that ramen. Though you don't need to worry about me yah idiot.."

Akihiko Noboru

Hearing the nurse introduce himself, Akihiko raised a brow, gripping his chin. Orochi,huh? Why did that sound familiar?, He pondered it till it hit him. He read his file at the Hero Association, though much info wasn't there so he didn't pay much attention to it. He tilted his head but then brushed the thought away. His red eyes narrowed and he gave a sly smile, "oh I'm Akihiko, I work for the Hero Association. Sadly though our files don't have much about you. But here you are a "Nurse" at U.A. Kinda of suspicious if you ask me..heehee."

Tomura Shigaraki

"A name? That file I gave you, has her down for Faun Chisaki. But her code name is Neri. Very fitting for her don't you think?" He cackled and pulled one of the papers from the file. "Can you believe she's only 12 and with a cursed quirk like me? Haha it's kinda funny. Her quirk is called Nerium. The floral scent she naturally gives off her arms can be enough to kill a person cause of how poisonous the scent is. And on top of that, her sweat is highly lethal. Now you tell me what the Hero Association has use for a quirk like that. That's why I think she would be better with us." Shigaraki put the paper on the bar counter and removed the hand (mask?) on his face. He finished his drink and stood up. Putting his hands in his pockets, "As for the plan, I believe making sure Orochi gets to go on this mission with those hero brats is a nice place to start. Cause once Neri is made contact with, then we can use Kurogiri to get in and make our move of collecting her and maybe other students among the chaos."
*+*Image*+*
*+Call me Ki or Ki-san+*

Image|Image

*+*Image*+*
Ki-san

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby God of war » Thu Dec 16, 2021 3:32 pm

Bakugo_Kira wrote:
Tomiko Inui

Hoping to catch Ares and his pals, Tomiko dashed after Denki to only spot Shinso and Ares walking inside his dorm room. She hurried to the opened door, "Hey! You guys..you think I can join in on this training? We got to meet Akihiko tomorrow about our mission so getting in some extra training might do me some good too. I..If you guys will let me join that is.." Tomiko looked away smiling softly.

Shinsou
As we were asking Denki if he wanted to train Tomiko ran in and said "Hey! You guys..you think I can join in on this training? We got to meet Akihiko tomorrow about our mission so getting in some extra training might do me some good too. I..If you guys will let me join that is.." I turned and respond "I mean sure if you want to join us you can." "We are waiting for Kami to finish changing into some gym clothes and then we will be heading..." I was interupped by Denki coming out of his bathroom saying loudly "OK LETS GO TRAIN" I shook my head and Ares said "Ok lets go"
God of war

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Timoria » Thu Dec 16, 2021 3:33 pm

πŸ’₯ Villain β€” Firecracker πŸ’₯

Tag:Tomura Shigaraki ; Orochimaru

Firecracker glanced over at the file and took a quick peak inside. She was definitely a good target, not that he had any doubts about Shigaraki’s pick in the first place. ”With a quirk like that she’s sure to be useful too. The heroes probably just want to find her so they can lock her up and keep an eye on her. They could never appreciate her potential.” Anger burned in his eyes for a second but he quickly let it go. He looked up from his gun as their leader got up from the bar. A smirk appeared under his mask. This was gonna be a good one.

Alright then, I’ll see if I can get in contact with him. If I remember correctly, UA starts to quiet down at around this time anyway.” Firecracker dug through the inside of his jacket and pulled out a black box with a speaker and long antenna. He pressed a couple buttons on its side and it started to beep quietly. All that was left now was to wait and see if the resident β€œnurse” answered the call. While he waited, Alex turned to Shigaraki, waving the device towards him β€œYou want to tell him the news yourself or should I.”
Last edited by Timoria on Fri Dec 17, 2021 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Timoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby βˆ‚Ξ±ΠΌΡ” υмвяα » Thu Dec 16, 2021 10:45 pm

[Achlys Dade] [Female] [Age: 17] [ Quirk: Shadow Manipulation] [tags; Class 1-A Dorms] ___________________________________________________________________________________________________

The female waved the spiked haired blonde off. ”It was the least I could do. I didn’t want a fellow classmate get sick over some little thing as not having proper kitchen manners. Believe me, when I got in there, they didn’t even clean the pans they had used to make the katsudon. They aren’t gonna be allowed in the kitchen while I’m around.” Achlys chuckled to herself, but then she quickly caught what Katsuki had said. He said thank you?! The Katsuki Bakugo said thank you?! She decided to not comment on it, save for the fact that he’s usually yelling at poor Izuku all the time. It was definitely a change of pace.

”Well, anyways, you know my quirk right? How I can control the shadows to my benefit and create weapons as long as I know what the shadow of said weapon will look like? Well I recently figured out that I can travel within the shadows. Like teleportation, though there’s a downside to it.” Achlys said standing up, and putting her water bottle back into her bag. ”I get nauseous and slightly tired after using said teleportation. But I’ve always wondered if it’s possible for me to use my shadow step with another person or with multiple people. And if they’d share the same affects I do when using it. You wanna see if it works?” She asked the blonde if front of her.
Stray’s ending wrecked me, but I love the game so much
🎡🎡🎡🎡

Aziraphale✧McCree✧Wifey✧Blue
βˆ‚Ξ±ΠΌΡ” υмвяα

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ki-san » Fri Dec 17, 2021 12:59 am

(ooc/ Apologies if responses are slow. Just want everyone to have a chance at catching up easily >.<; Hopefully Ahma is ok)

Katsuki Bakugo

Bakugo chuckled lightly as hearing Achlys say that Denki and his pals weren't allowed back in the kitchen. He knew that their cooking skills weren't the best, but to ban them from the kitchen basically was just down right funny to him. He never knew anyone else but him could take cooking so seriously. Well if you count Icy-hot's big sister. He brushed aside his humorous thoughts for now and focused on what Achlys was asking him now. "Hmm, I suppose I can try your Shadow step with you. Would be handy to know I guess." Bakugo placed his hands on his hips waiting.

Tomiko Inui

"Hehe..Awesome! Thanks guys!" Tomiko said as Denki came from his bathroom. She couldn't wait. Her smile faded as she brushed her hand over her collar. S..Should I try to fight in my beast form?, she thought to herself. Tomiko wanted to get this part of her under control but she just didn't want to hurt anybody. Cause when in her true beast form, her temper can be on the same level as her dad's. And boy when her dad is angry you wanna be clear of that!

Tomura Shigaraki

Looking at the communicator, Shigaraki thought about relaying the message to Orochi himself, but waved it away. "You can do it Firecracker. You are my 2nd in command, I can't have all the fun in this game you know." Shigaraki picked up his hand that he took off his face,placing it back. He then left the bar area to go to his room in the back. Ever since he moved the League underground, they have been less bothered. Which in turn gave him alot more time on his hands to play his video games. As well as letting Firecracker handle some of the load of being a leader. I mean that's why he is his 2nd in command.
*+*Image*+*
*+Call me Ki or Ki-san+*

Image|Image

*+*Image*+*
Ki-san

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me