closed

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: The Maze Runner「revised」

Postby sunhorsestar » Sun Nov 07, 2021 2:35 pm

Karter🗲

Tags:Clara | Role:Runner | Location:Maze

"I honestly dunno. You just need to work with me and let me guide you, okay? No more sudden movements or tryin' to run off down random halls or runnin' into the walls. Just a few more minutes. Then you can get to the Med-Jacks and get yourself treated and rest and see whoever you wanna see." Karter frowned at the mention of having fun at bonfire night. Sure, he did occasionally, but Clara never seemed to enjoy it. Why was she all of a sudden looking forward to it? A change of heart, or had she just hit her head a little too hard? He hoped it wasn’t the latter.

It was definitely a struggle, but this was part of why Runners were sent in together, so nothing bad ended up trapping someone overnight, and Clara surely would’ve been lost to the Maze on her own. It was hard to drag them both back to the Glade, but eventually, the Glade was up ahead. He pulled Clara out and onto the grassy field. "Med-Jacks! We have a head injury!" Sure, he was worried about her arm and ribs too, but more than anything, he was worried about the head trauma. She’d taken it pretty hard and it showed.

Newt ❁

Tags:Pekoe, Jorja | Role: Leader | Location:Glade

Newt hung the new pots and pans where he found similar-looking ones, glancing over at Jorja and nodding. "Hi Jorja. Hope everything's okay." He simultaneously didn’t want to leave when there might be something he could help with, and needed to get out before he somehow found a way to make things worse again. He may as well put the offer out there first though, mind his own business unless he was addressed. He may be the leader, but at the end of the day, he was still no different than any of the other Gladers.

"Anything I can help with here? You must be pretty busy, what with it being Greenie day and all," Newt noted. Greenie day was busy for EVERYONE, no matter what their job was, and especially for a Cook, who had an extra mouth to feed and food to prepare for the bonfire.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *Lovel* » Mon Nov 08, 2021 12:17 pm

『☠』 Theo『☠』

Bagger ☣ 18 ☣ Demisexual

==== ☣ ======== ☣ ======== ☣ ======== ☣ ======== ☣ ======== ☣ ======== ☣ ======== ☣ ======== ☣ ======== ☣ ====
Tags: Box crew

Theo rolled his eyes at Ryder who was staring a hole into Lilian. "If you need me to I can draw you a picture of her, it would definitely last longer." He teased. Though his cheeks were already rosy from being called out by Pekoe. Theo didn't understand why he liked the blonde so much, why any of the gladers tried to flirt or form relationships. What was the point? They'd meet their demise eventually and for the gladers that time came sooner than they'd hoped. Whether it be from sickness, grievers, or each other.

He was pulled out of his rather depressing thoughts as Ryder addressed him again. "I'll start over here" He pointed to his right "and you start over there" he pointed to his left. He turned to the crates on right and peered into the first box. A saw a note pad and pencils, not exactly the shovel he needed for work but the supplies were nice. He picked them up and put them under his arm.

The rest of the supplies seemed to be for the builders as nails and tools were what filled the rest of the grate. Not mine he looked into the next crate and found what he needed swinging the new shovel over his shoulder. He sorted the two boxes together wasting no more time with the other. "All sorted over here, how's your side?" He asked peering over his shoulder.

『♡』 Raelynn『♡』

Medjack ♔ 17 ♔ Bisexual

==== ♔ ======== ♔ ======== ♔ ======== ♔ ======== ♔ ======== ♔ ======== ♔ ======== ♔ ======== ♔ ======== ♔ ====
Tags: Kahlil
Mentions: Pekoe

Raelynn had followed Kahlil to the med hut closely behind carrying the crate he had given her. It was thankfully lighter crate, she was a med jack for a reason, her arms weren't the strongest. She placed the box of supplies where she could and turned to Kahlil, his nose was still bleeding. Not just bleeding a little bit but profusely, she knew he got them occasionally but not like this.

She let out a soft sigh "Come on let me help you." She patted on a cot nearby. "Sit down and firmly pinch the soft part of your nose, just above your nostrils, for at least 10-15 minutes. Lean forward and breathe through your mouth. This should drain blood into your nose instead of down the back of your throat." She instructed examining him carefully.

She looked in the crate that she carried in for supplies to help clean him up. "When did these start getting so bad?" She didn't know if he'd actually tell her but if he did she could try to help him more. She walked back over to him with towels and gauze. "Can I?" She asked lifting the supplies so he knew she meant helping him clean up. She needed to keep an eye on him like Poke wanted. Even if she didn't say anything Raelynn would've kept and eye on him anyway.

Steven Grant.Marc Spector.Khonshu.

*Lovel*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

N | 009

Postby senna_ » Mon Nov 08, 2021 4:25 pm

❛❛''━━''𝙉𝙄𝙆𝙊𝙇𝘼𝙎
      he/him;..medjack;..location; homestead..mentions; tags..tags; maya, lillian
    If Nikolas didn't have the Greenie by his side, or if he hadn't noticed how off Lillian was suddenly acting, he would have reacted more prominently to her comment regarding the mess on the ground. While he wouldn't let the comments made go without anything, he decided it was probably best to tone it down a bit. "You say it like you did all this," he voiced to the blonde, tilting his tone as if genuinely curious about the whole situation. Or, suspicious. Either one seemed to suit the tone he had chosen to use. "God, Lillian, you're so messy." He shot her a grin as he whipped his slim arms back around, clasping them together, letting them bounce off of his lower back as he stood in between the two girls, the net of the hammock tickling the exposed skin around his ankles. The Homestead didn't look worse or better than usual, although he supposed it probably did look pretty clustered to Maya, who hadn't ever stepped foot in the building before. He couldn't imagine what she thought of it.

To Nikolas, the Homestead was, well, just that. Home. The closest thing to it, anyway. But it undoubtedly needed some TLC. The wood, which was who knows how old, was visibly rotting in some places, particularly the corners of the room. It was obvious, too; if the caved-in holes the slips of wood were creating weren't bad enough, then the soggy texture certainly proved it. It didn't smell, though, or if it did, Nik was used to it. Judging by the look on Maya's face, he was getting the impression she wasn't ready to bolt out of here at any second, so he took it as a good sign. No terrible smell. There was quite a bit of dirt inside for a building, though. It came from their shoes; Nik, ever the germaphobe, had practically begged everyone, especially the Track-Hoes, to remove their shoes before entering, but that didn't go very far at all. In fact, eventually, even Nikolas stopped obeying his own silent rule. It killed him to see it like this, though. That's why he spent so much time in the Medhut ━ it was actually clean. He had the power to clean it. Clint couldn't care less what happened in there, to be honest. And while Khalil poked fun at him, the other Med-Jack never, or at least rarely, went around screwing things up the moment Nik turned his back away from his masterpiece. That would be enough to make a grown man cry. And Nik certainly was not that.

The kitchen wasn't bad, either; he liked to profoundly wipe the kitchen countertops alongside Jorja after a big, cooked meal. He glanced back at Maya. She'd probably do good in there. Obviously he knew very little about her work ethic, but she seemed like she would know what she was doing pretty quickly. A quick learner, in other words. With that in mind, Nikolas slumped his upper half enough to take a step back, over the bundled-up hammock as if he was skip-roping it, then stood back up to full height and turned towards Maya, cheerily holding out the make-shift bed for her to grab hold of. "Here ya go!" he chirped, waiting until the rough fabric left the palms of his hands before he headed back over to the dressers to find some screws. "I think you're fully capable of setting that up. Some people? Completely hopeless. But you seem smart. I guess it'll be time to find out."

He rolled the two eyebolts around in his palm, finding the chilly temperature of the metal oddly comforting. "Unless you manage to convince Newt that you really, really, really can't do a job, then I'm afraid you're a bit stuck there," Nikolas told Maya, tucking his hands behind his back yet again so that she could find her hammock spot. There was a good chance she'd end up taking the spot Lillian suggested, but Nikolas wasn't about to rush her. She had been evidently overwhelmed only minutes earlier, it wasn't fair to keep that train going. "Honestly, if it makes you feel any better, the job try-outs only last a few hours. Most Greenies leave the Bloodhouse way earlier than the end of their shift, too. Winston's a bit of a weird guy, but he knows how most of us feel going in there."

Once again, he found himself pleased that she hadn't mentioned much about the Maze. She almost seemed to have the body of a Runner, although, given the way she had nearly passed out when she first arrived, Nikolas didn't have much faith in that. She seemed sensitive; if she didn't have the proper amount of food and fluids within her, she'd get sick. Of course, this prediction was strictly based off of his observations from the small time she had been with them, and he knew the circumstances were different, as well; she had been unconscious in a tiny box. Waking up to that was enough for a heart attack itself, let alone the aftermath. "I know you're new here," he started, finally deciding he could start following her to her desired location, "but is there anything that tickles your fancy right from the get-go? Just by looking around and all that?"
'senna_x.xshe/herx'.x'est'x.x'adultx'.x'soc student
─────────────────────────────
hey all, i'm senna! i'm a young adult,full-time university
student, and a writer with a spontaneous muse :') i'm
most likely to be caught napping, thinking about plots
i'll probably never write, or hyper fixating on the late
st paranormal podcast <3

'hufflepuff'.''leo''.''cat mom'.''researcher'.''my misfits
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

P | 011

Postby senna_ » Mon Nov 08, 2021 5:04 pm

❛❛''━━'𝙋𝙀𝙆𝙊𝙀
      she/they;..runner;..location; kitchen..mentions; tag..tags; newt, jorja
    A soft sigh escaped her lips, but Pekoe didn't put in the effort in angling her head to get a proper look at the Track-Hoe. Why bother? It wasn't her way of purposely trying to be rude, but it seemed her attempts weren't going to get acknowledged either way, so this surely was not going to make much of a difference. "Then don't cause problems, Newt," she returned. "It's as simple as that." If only it were. Pekoe had a solid proposition regarding that exact scenario: if everyone simply kept to themselves, interference wouldn't happen, and unnecessary problems wouldn't occur. In a perfect world, everyone had the ability to successfully know what one other's intentions were, and everything could be properly respected, and life would roll about as smooth as the little white eggs Pekoe had to collect during her Greenie training. As smooth as Jorja's copper brown hair. But, as life went, things were far from that. In fact, there were so many jagged edges that Pekoe seemed to get a jab from them every single day. She was tired of leaping over the obstacles; it was time for the obstacles to jump over her. Or course through her, or plunge right into her. Either or would be just as tiresome as what she was doing now. Only, she'd have a bit more power than now.

Pekoe hadn't taken the job of a Runner for the popularity and power that seemingly followed through with it. She really hadn't. Pekoe had accepted the position because she felt free, despite her ironic irritation for tight spaces. Her favourite thing about jogging through the corridors of the mountain-high walls was the ability to do almost anything she wanted. There was no snapping, or scolding, or weak attempts to break off a harmless game thought to be nothing but trouble. But there was no denying that the Gladers treated the overall idea of a Runner differently. With more respect, or something along those lines. And while Pekoe wasn't about to stick out her hand and beg to receive some, the fact that she felt even less than human when she had to intermingle with those in the Glade on her days off was like a blade through the heart. Newt was always trying to tell them that the Glade was home, that it was peaceful, and harmonizing, and delightful. If yes to those, then why was she such an outsider? She had a feeling part of the reason was Newt himself. While he tried, Pekoe knew he couldn't understand her. Few could. But the difference between them and him was that they tended to back off and let her do as she pleased. Newt questioned, and while she supposed questions were okay, a misunderstanding often dug further into a large knot of uncertainty and misunderstanding, and as a result, Pekoe often found herself feeling even more down than usual. Much like the case with Khalil. At least Alby didn't interfere all the time. She knew the reasoning for Newt's interruptions, with his desperate obsession to keep things squeaky clean from conflict, but, ironically enough, it was almost like it was he who started it. Harmlessly, of course; Newt wouldn't ever dare to even think about slapping someone. But words were just as powerful as actions were.

For that, Pekoe decided not to comment further on his words regarding his position. If it were up to Pekoe, nobody would be Leader; the Keepers did a fine job keeping things under control themselves. She had a feeling if she were to say that aloud, however, she'd find herself spending the night with the Grievers. It probably wouldn't be much more torture than here, she found herself contemplating as she set the crate down. And it sure wouldn't make much of a difference around here.

After setting the crate down, Pekoe slumped into a nearby chair, tossing her arms up onto the countertop before snuggling her face into the crook of her elbow. She didn't have much rest time, for an adoring squeak from Jorja sounded nearby, and Pekoe perked up almost immediately. Although still shaky, Pekoe found herself far more relaxed than she was minutes prior. Ironically enough, it was now just her, Jorja, and the kitchen. Clearly, the atmosphere ━ or people around her ━ had a severe impact on her anxiety levels. A rare smile was quick to find its way onto her slightly chapped lips as Jorja slid onto the stool next to her, and in a matter of seconds, Pekoe's head was resting against Jorja's shoulder. "It's been a day," she sighed, voice muffling at the last word as she turned to bury her head against the fabric across Jorja's shoulder. "Minho's definitely punishing me, keeping me back from the Maze. Although it doesn't look like you're having much more fun than I am. Where's your other half?" Nikolas, of course; those two were always together. Yet another sigh followed, as if life was the toughest it had ever been, then Pekoe straightened up once more, brushing back the few strands of Jorja's hair that had mysteriously worked their way back to her front.

The offer was sweet ━ it was so Jorja. But Pekoe found herself shaking her head. "It's okay," she assured the girl. "Give it to..." Her voice died off for a second as she dwelled on the name. Maya. That had to be the Greenie. "...She'll need it more than I do. I'd just like an orange juice or something, if you have any of that left. My damn headache won't go away." Her dark eyes connected with Jorja's, and a shadow of a smile played at the corners of her lips. "Sorry you couldn't snatch her first. She'd have gained ten pounds by now, with all your cooking."

The smile, which was barely there to begin with, dropped completely as Newt's voice startled her. She swivelled her body around on the stool, feeling her cheeks flush instantly as she caught his eye. At a leisurely speed, Pekoe slowly stood up, taking a tiny step away from Jorja, in the direction of the crate. "Captain Newt's got me doing shift work," she told Jorja, her tone audibly different from what was used a few seconds ago. "No time to waste here."

'senna_x.xshe/herx'.x'est'x.x'adultx'.x'soc student
hey all, i'm senna! i'm a young adult,full-time university
student, and a writer with a spontaneous muse :') i'm
most likely to be caught napping, thinking about plots
i'll probably never write, or hyper fixating on the late
st paranormal podcast <3

'hufflepuff'.''leo''.''cat mom'.''researcher'.''my misfits
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Ambereyes_ » Tue Nov 09, 2021 10:47 pm

.Image 𝐂 𝐥 𝐚 𝐫 𝐚 .

Tags: karter, khalil, raelynn
Mentions:

Clara eventually just let Karter take her where needed. Every now and then she did try to go the other way, but Karter was a little stronger than her so she had no other choice. “Woah, when did the Maze start growing grass?” the blonde looked at the ground in disbelief, “How... when?” Then she looked up, “Oh,” she let out a chuckle, “We’re back at the Glade." Clara let go of Karter when he shouted for the Medjacks, “Wait, we’re back at the Glade." she smiled, “I get to see everyone again!” She looked back at Karter, “Also, no need to call. I’ll just go to them.” Clara bound herself into the air and started skipping her way to the Medhut. Although, it didn’t last long. Once the nausea hit, Clara basically doubled over trying to fight that sickness. Her ribs also started hurting after that moment of complete delirium.

She just stood there, hands on her knees, trying to get herself together and to the Medhut. After the feeling had subsided, she straightened herself - groaning at the pain which followed - and looked at the Medhut.
“Maybe I’ll just walk the rest of the way,” she nodded to herself, “yeah, just walk.” Clara had no idea if Karter was still behind her, so she just started walking to the Medhut.

When she eventually reached the door, she could feel the sweat dripping off of her.
“Knock knock,” she said instead of actually knocking on the door, “Why wont this stupid door open?” she lightly hit her hand on her head as if to say you idiot, “Oh right, push not pull.” Clara entered the room, which was definitely cooler than outside. There were already two people in the room, both Medjacks. Khalil and Raelynn. “Aw, you guys are the best. You were already waiting for me.” she was walking towards them to give a hug when she noticed Khalil’s nose was bleeding, “Woah, Khalil. You should probably get that checked out.” She pouted her lips and walked towards Raelynn, giving her a big squeeze, “I missed you guys so much.” Clara started to walk towards Khalil then stopped, “I’ll hug you later - wouldn’t want to get blood on me, now would I?” She grinned at him. “I forgot why I actually came in here for…” Clara snapped her fingers when it came to her, “Oh right! I hurt my head, arm and ribcage.” She just nodded at them and furrowed her brows, “What?”

.Image 𝐌 𝐚 𝐲 𝐚 .

Tags: nikolas, lillian
Mentions:

The brunette looked at Nikolas as he got her hammock. The boy was quite tall compared to Maya, which did intimidate her a little bit. “Thank you - yeah, hopefully,” she let out a laugh, “Sure, I’ll set it up there then.” Maya started walking to the spot Lillian had suggested - watching her steps as she made her way there. “Ah okay, well at least I won’t need to be there too long,” She finally reached the spot and looked up, “I mean, I’m honestly willing to try anything if need be. Doesn’t mean I’ll enjoy it though.” she let out a laugh at the last sentence.

“I don’t think so. I'd probably just like to see the place, learn all the different jobs, and meet everyone.” Maya studied the things around her, figuring out how she’d put this hammock up. “Okay… If I’m correct, I’ll screw those,” she pointed at the things in his hand, “into the wall and then just tie the strings very well onto them?” Maya was hoping that he’d tell her she was right. She wanted to prove - even though she’d only just arrived here - that she was capable of some things.

Image Image

_Ambereyes_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Wed Nov 10, 2021 2:17 pm

Newt ❁

Tags:Pekoe, Jorja | Role: Leader | Location:Glade

Newt's gaze flicked to Pekoe before back to rest on Jorja. "I’m certainly not tryin' to." Causing problems was the last thing was Newt wanted to do. The Glade ran on peace and cooperation. Shift work. Those words were what caught his attention most, drawing his gaze back from Jorja, who he had been waiting for an answer from, and back to Pekoe, this time lingering. "Look, if you’re not up to help out, that’s fine, just say so. We’ve got plenty of folks hanging around the Glade now that the Runners are running in shifts."

It hadn’t been a change he’d necessarily agreed with at first, he’d been wary of change, but Minho had been right, it was more effective this way. Newt hung up the last pot and stepped back. Everything he did was wrong, and he could only find himself bracing for some sharp retort in response to his impulsively-spoken commentary. Oops.

Karter🗲

Tags:Clara, Raelynn, Khalil | Role:Runner | Location:Maze

"Clara, please. Just lemme take care of ya until you’re in the hands of the Med-Jacks, 'kay?" Karter sighed when she tried to pull away for the last time. He tried to keep a hold on her, but when Clara realized they’d reached the Glade, her excitement returned and she had broken free. Karter was not strong. He was fast and RELATIVELY smart, but he wasn’t strong. All his strength was in his legs, so holding onto her was impossible. Then he rushed over when she’d doubled over. "Just please let me help, Clara. It’s okay to lean on someone for a bit, okay?"

"Hey Khalil, Raelynn." Karter nodded to them awkwardly. "So Clara here took a rough fall. Hit the wall, she’s got somethin' goin' on with her head and is actin' all weird. I think she might have some sort of concussion. I had to drag her back." Karter wasn’t exactly the type to help someone if it risked him, and time had been wasted in the Maze, but it had been early enough in the day that there was no real risk in pulling her back. He knew it was a selfish way of thinking, but in his mind, honestly, it didn’t matter.

"I know you can treat the physical wounds, but…is there somethin' you can do to help her get herself back to normal? Like, mentally? No one should be THIS outta their head."
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

K | 003

Postby lush » Wed Nov 10, 2021 3:30 pm

⸻⸻ ⯎ 𝐊𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐋 !!
      he/him // medjack // seventeen years old // tags; raelynn, karter, clara // mentions ;tags, // location; medjack hut

his nose felt like it was stinging. that was always khalil's least favorite part about bloody noses, was the physical pain that followed after them. he could only smell his own blood and nothing else, even after walking past the kitchen and smelling the fresh bacon jorja was cooking up. he couldnt smell it, it was just all masked up by his own blood. which pissed khalil off. he just wanted to turn the bloody noses off. it was almost three times a week this crap happened. where he had to stop out of no where to just take care of the random bloody nose, even if it was something important. khalil had informed newt so many times about it, but no matter times he had told the male he just felt like he was repeating himself. almost everytime he had left he had to explain himself.

and right now? khalil was on his last straw.

at this point, blood was gushing and falling from both nostrils. he could taste the metallic taste that came along with blood, filled with iron. he felt like vomitting. he hated the taste of blood, especially his own blood that came from his damn nose. it always left him with such a sick feeling in his stomach, causing him to either steal an apple from the kitchen or to just sit down for tweny minutes, composing himself and making sure he was able to stand up afterwards. it always seemed to hurt to breathe out of his nose temporarily afterwards, too. like the air had microblades that were cutting up the inside of his nose, causing it to sting and hurt to even breathe.

it was so annoying. especially when khalil when doing nothing, either. sometimes he was working on cleaning up someones wound and suddenly his nose starts gushing, and hes forced to trade the job off to rae. sometimes hes eating and jorja has to hand him a rag and offer him a seat behind the counter to try and take care of his nose without messing up his food or ruining someone else's appetite. which was useless, because it always just ended up ruining his. he could never stomach eating real meals after such a severe nose bleed. eating a sandwich or the thought of doing so just made him so nauseous. the most he could stomach was maybe a few blueberries or an apple. which was his favorite and most common choice, anyway.

khalil gently grabbed rae's wrist and held it away from his face, shaking his head slightly. "i got this. thanks, though. i guess." he muttered, dabbing his nose gently before finally just letting go to search through his materials. blocking his nose with just his fingers felt like it wasn't going to help this one time- seeing as much blood was gushing out. it felt like a whole waterfall, the moment khalil even moved his hand blood spilt, leaving stains on the desk and table he was at previously. "damn. i needed those." he whined, shaking his head before finding a clean rag, and rubbing under his nose. it was no use, it was still coming out fast and quick. what could have caused it? his bloody noses havent been this bad since his first year. something felt wrong.

his eyes quickly flashing towards the male in the door, khalil let a scowl grow on his face. a low sigh, khalil just plastered on the most sarcastic smile he could muster. dropping his hand to his side, he let the blood just drip down his nose, falling off his chin and going into the ground below them. "oh yeah, sure. id love to help right now. not like i have something going on with myself, at all!" khalil exclaimed, his smile fading from sarcastic to closer to hostile. of course he wouldnt do anything, but khalil only felt annoyed and angered. was it so damn hard for anyone to notice anything that wasnt happening in their own lives? of course, he knew clara needed help, but asking khalil right now? are you freaking kidding? khalil was so close to just throwing himself into the maze himself and having a playdate with the grievers if one more thing went south.

and scoffing at karter's next comment, khalil just shook his head, before he placed his hand under his nose once more, just trying to clean off the blood with his hand. his rag was on the desk, and he was a bit too lazy to just reach over there in the middle of this conversation. "karter, maybe we should check you for a concussion, too. you seem to be a little dazed, right? seeing as you, just barge in here and ask for my help when im bleeding straight out of my nose a concerning amount. maybe we need to make sure youre thinking straight aswell." khalil snapped, sending glares towards the male. "rae can help you. but i cant get near the girl. im bleeding too much, it can cause an infection if our bloods mix. especially fresh blood on her wound." khalil muttered, flicking his hand towards raelynn. "i trust rae will do fine with her. but if she still needs help, grab someone else. unless i am specifically back in here, with my nose cleared."

even though he was angry, and upset, and annoyed, he couldnt help but shake his head at clara. his smile finally calming down. he looked at the girl softly, his gaze relaxing. even though she was hurt, khalil felt like she was thinking straighter than karter was. which somehow calmed him down, yet enraged him even more. oddly enough, as much as khalil acted like he hated the gladers, clara was one of the two he didnt pretend to hold any rage for. her and pekoe. the only two khalil almost melted for. "you can hug me once youre fixed up, too." he muttered, rolling his eyes at the girl playfully. "maybe i can hug you tight enough it can pop your ribcage back into place." he joked quietly, his gaze falling on the ground, before finally sucking in a deep breath. he looked directly at karter as he spoke.

"have fun, rae. im leaving to go somewhere else to take care of this. dont follow me." khalil growled, before grabbing his rag, a few cotton swabs, and then walking straight out of the medjack hut. he'd find somewhere else to work on his bloody nose. of course, after the whole act, khalil felt a bit guilty. he had the anxious feeling in his stomach that somehow he overreacted. that maybe he should have been slower, or just more gentle.

nah. he was mad. he did what he want.

lush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Thu Nov 11, 2021 6:12 am

Karter🗲

Tags:Clara, Raelynn, Khalil | Role:Runner | Location:Maze

"I was more talkin' to Rae in the first place, but sure." Maybe he should’ve specified that, but in all honesty, Karter was in such a panic that he’d just locked on to one person and hadn’t even noticed at first. That made him feel EXTRA guilty. "Check me for a concussion all you like. You’ll find plenty of other things wrong up there, but a concussion ain’t one of 'em. Khalil, look, I really have NOTHIN' against you, okay? FAR from it. You’re actually one of the people here that I really, genuinely like." Karter could make himself get along with most people, and if he could, he’d protect these people, but most folks he wouldn’t go out of his way to make friends with. Under circumstances where he wasn’t so stressed and Khalil didn’t seem so grumpy, maybe that would’ve been a different story though. He could already feel his shields going up again at Khalil's time, and forced himself to keep as calm as he could.

"I’m sorry about the nosebleed. I am. Haven’t had one myself in a while, but I can figure it’s really not pleasant. I’m not tryin' to diss you or anythin', I’m really not. I'm just…" he slowly exhaled, forcing his voice to lose the slight undertone of a tremble. "I'm just…I came out here in a panic, and Clara's in the roughest shape I’ve seen for a good while. I promised I’d help her, stick with her until she got better."

He closed his eyes, steadying his breathing. Well this wasn’t how he had expected the day to go, and he definitely didn’t like it. Honestly, Karter's guilt only grew. It wasn’t a feeling he was used to. He rarely felt guilty about anything, but upsetting one of the few people he actually kind of maybe cared about? Even if that wasn’t mutual and Khalil had been a bit harsh, he figured he deserved that. Normally, Karter didn’t care what others thought, but Khalil was similar to him in ways he could understand, in the good ways, and he DID care what Khalil thought, and maybe that was a weakness. Jeez. I'm only going to kill myself worrying over things so much. First priority; Clara. Then I can see if I can patch things up if Khalil's willing to talk to me for a couple minutes.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Thu Nov 11, 2021 6:22 am

R y d er ✫

Tags:Theo | Role:Builder | Location: Glade

Ryder's cheeks dusted with pink when he was called out. In all honesty, he hadn’t even realized how long he’d been staring. He drew his gaze back to Theo. "What? I-I’m not…I don’t…" usually he didn’t DENY his attraction if he was called out, but when teased about it in such a way, it was a liiiittle embarrassing. He knew it wasn’t wise to dwell on things like that, but he was a teenager with a crush. That was normal, right? He shook the worst of the awkwardness away though when the conversation returned to their work.

"Got some hammers, nails, and a couple tools I don’t even know the names of, but I’m pretty sure they belong to the Track-Hoes," he decided, pulling the objects from the crate. "They’ll know what to do with them. You found anything interesting? Maybe that shovel you were looking for?" He asked hopefully. Sure, there was still one more crate, but the sooner they found the requested item, the better.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby senna_ » Sat Nov 13, 2021 6:20 am

timeskip: a few hours later (evening) ; bonfire for Maya has just begun
senna_

My pets