DEAD

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ↓To Hell and Back Again↑ (Supernatural RP) (Accepting!)

Postby AcetheKidd » Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:51 pm

Julian||22||Male||demigod ||Crush:-||Location: Cafe||Tags;Flora

Julian have her a blank stare and laughed abit. The girl was strange, but he oddly found it cute "No worries, I kinda understand. Some people just want to be alone, but it doesn't hurt to take help when people offer it to you. It's not embarrassing..although it sometimes seem like it."
He tucked his hand in his pocket." Yes, people do yell..it shout, it just plan out hate me, but that doesn't mean I won't help em' out." Julian had no friends, but as long as he could make someone happy, that was ok with him." Oh..no problem by the way~"
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucifer's Vessel » Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:20 pm

Lucifer's Vessel wrote:
Amber Marie Grayson - Cupid's Nephilim - Female - 14 - Location: Road - Tags: Sparrow

Amber jumps when she hears a man address her and she drops her hands, shifting around on the roof of the car she'd seated herself on and smiling slightly in embarrassment. "Somethin' like that." She responds. "I just think they'd be a cute couple." No point in lying, after all, she's just a girl, over the years she's picked up that people just think she's being silly. "Look." She motions back to the two that are now smiling, talking and laughing. "I think they'll fall in love. They were meant for each other. I can see it on 'em."

Damian Wolf - Human(Hunter) - Male - 24 - Location: Motel - Tags: Jamila

Damion sighs heavily and kneels to the ground, shooing off the bird and picking the thing up. Everything can die. Though admittedly he doesn't think he'll kill this monster. Despite his shoot first ask questions later ideals this entire situation was different, not to mention he could potentially use her wishes, if it could be proven that they were safe. Threatening her was stupid. "You really picked the wrong guy to ask for help." He muses out loud, shaking his head as he begins the walk back. He figures the bird will follow him since he seems to be connected to the genie.

Lessiana - Archangel/Demon Hybrid - Female - Old - Location: Restaurant - Tags: Hunter and QuenTessa.

Lessiana rolls her eyes when the human says she's trying to 'harden him up'. "There's a fine line between being pushy and being a bully. Take it from someone who was raised by three different demons that wanted to use her to overthrow the world. It's always bound to make them worse, for better or worse." She summons a chocolate bar. "I'm not here to pick a fight, girl. You guys caught my interest because he's a familiar. Unless you're a pre-requisite-to-taint-the-soul witch, in which case you're both boring and I might kill you for wasting my time." The tone is light and teasing as she bites into her chocolate bar. "So, Hunter I think it was, what's a little furball like yourself doing with a human? Not judging, just surprised."

Kushiel - Alpha Archangel - Female - Location: Road - Tags: Marlet Torren

After taking inventory of the entirety of her Vessel she nods to herself, shifting her form to hide her identity for the time being, not that she thinks any angel actually knows who she is. God told her that he made them all forget her when he locked her away. But with God gone she isn't sure what to think about the angels and Archangels. Well, that's a problem for a later point. Upon checking her power reserves she confirms that she is at the strength of a normal angel. I need souls. Or maybe some gods. She muses internally, too weak to even attempt a raid on one of the dimensions. No, even with God gone in her current state she's too weak. Angel blades and other heavenly weapons normally won't hurt her, but after her last experience with her Grace weakened she vividly remembers everything else.
A wet feeling on her cheek draws her focus and she blinks, reaching up and touching the moisture as another and another...rain. It's raining and is that?...tuning in on her environment she confirms her suspicions. There's an angel nearby. While she's too weak to confirm what rank it is she's sure it's not an Archangel which is just a fraction enough of an incentive to motivate her to spread her heavily damaged wings to fly near, not directly to, the angel. Checking herself over once more, she confirms any signs of her true species and origins is hidden and out of place, before finally she steps into the running angel's path.
⇠⇢
“Let me tell you, whoever said Dean was the dysfunctional one has never seen you with a sharp object in your hands.”
~ Gabriel
"I'm asking you, Father, one last time. Am I doing the right thing? Am I on the right path? You have to tell me, you have to give me a sign. Give me a sign! Because if you don't I'm going to do whatever I must."
~ Castiel
"You know why God cast me down? Because I loved him. More than anything. And then God created... You."
~ Lucifer
⇠⇢
Open RPs I'm Active In (I don't do 1x1)
xNone Right Nowx
⇠⇢
ImageImageImageImage
Please Send Me Trades! [66] Pages of Wishlist Pets! Selling event pets for 3C$!
My AO3 My SPN Fan Discord
⇠⇢
Lucifer's Vessel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:26 pm

Jamila/1,000/genie/female/bisexual/tags: Damon
Jamila sat in her corner of her lamp. She sighed and thought," Why the hell, is he so mean ? " Jamila didn't say anything word, nor did she want to. She at the very least wanted a apology from him, but there was not a chance that wasn't going to happen. Arabah screeched and followed Damon. He stayed close to the lamp . It was almost like he knew that she was upset.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Brittany Liz~ » Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:28 pm

Marlet Torren- Angel- Female- 23 and ridged. Tags: Kushiel

"Crap!" Marlet sputtered, nearly running into the woman that had stepped out onto her path. She stumbled backwards, taking a moment to collect herself before she got a good look at her. Her body became rigid and stiff. It had been a while since she had run into anything that wasn't close to Human. "Oh." the word had escaped her mouth, her voice monotone. She stared at the woman behind crystal blue eyes. Not with anger or aggression but curiosity. She tried hard not to let any emotion seep through her expression. She tilted her head, her wet mop of blonde hair falling to one side, although it had stopped raining, she still looked like a wet dog. "Sorry, didn't see you there. Some people in this town would just mow you over." The energy this woman gave off made her skin crawl. Run her mind whispered As fast as you can.....

Instead, she held out her hand, a friendly shake and a greeting...

"I haven't seen you around before, I'm Marlet"

You better hope you're not a target..... the little voice in her head whispered before vanishing.
~Brittany Liz~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sparkerx » Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:03 pm

Flora Ermine - Female Wizard - Cafe - Tags: Julian

Flora gazed up at him finally. "Well, you shouldn't really let yourself be yelled at. Sometimes people don't deserve kindness, like me." she stared him right in the eye, coldly. She began to take a few steps back. "Surely I can repay you in some way." she tried to force a grin, but she looked like she was about to murder someone instead. "I'll let this slide, but next time.. Er.. I will get angry." she threatened.

🔴BTS ARMY ALERT!!🔴

-

ʰⁱ ⁱ'ᵐ ˢᵖᵃʳᵏⁱᵉ // ᵇᵗˢ, ᵐⁱʳᵃᶜᵘˡᵒᵘˢ ˡᵃᵈʸᵇᵘᵍ, ʰᵃʳʳʸ ᵖᵒᵗᵗᵉʳ, ʷᵃʳʳⁱᵒʳˢ, ʷⁱⁿᵍˢ ᵒᶠ ᶠⁱʳᵉ, ᵍᵘᵃʳᵈⁱᵃⁿˢ ᵒᶠ ᵍᵃʰᵒᵒˡᵉ // ᵃʳᵗⁱˢᵗ, ʸᵒᵘᵗᵘᵇᵉʳ, ᵍᵃᵐᵉʳ, ᵖᵉᵗ ᵒʷⁿᵉʳ // ᵗᵒᵗᵃˡ ᵐᵉᵐᵉ ᵗʳᵃˢʰ
Trade Me! Trade Me!

-

Sparkerx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucifer's Vessel » Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:05 am

Lucifer's Vessel wrote:
Amber Marie Grayson - Cupid's Nephilim - Female - 14 - Location: Road - Tags: Sparrow

Amber jumps when she hears a man address her and she drops her hands, shifting around on the roof of the car she'd seated herself on and smiling slightly in embarrassment. "Somethin' like that." She responds. "I just think they'd be a cute couple." No point in lying, after all, she's just a girl, over the years she's picked up that people just think she's being silly. "Look." She motions back to the two that are now smiling, talking and laughing. "I think they'll fall in love. They were meant for each other. I can see it on 'em."

Damian Wolf - Human(Hunter) - Male - 24 - Location: Motel - Tags: Jamila

Rather than going back for his car, he'll get it later, he begins his walk to the motel, which is closer. While he walks he debates on how to deal with the entire situation, not to mention that the last witch is still somewhere, or she has split town. On the off chance that she hasn't split town, he's got to keep his eyes out and really can't afford to have some sort of monster latched onto him. Shaking his head he changes to logical thinking, the genie chick had told him that the witches tried to kill her bird thing. Which could be beneficial, he could use a second pair of eyes. But... Damn it. She's still a monster. He is supposed to kill her. It's what he's dedicated a huge chunk of his life to. If he lets her go then what's to say he won't let another and another... Drawing himself from his thoughts he unlocks the motel door and slips inside, holding it open for the bird against his better judgement before shutting it behind the bird and setting the lamp on the dresser. "Can we talk?" He asks, feeling somewhat stupid since he's not really sure she can hear him.

Lessiana - Archangel/Demon Hybrid - Female - Old - Location: Restaurant - Tags: Hunter and QuenTessa.

Lessiana rolls her eyes when the human says she's trying to 'harden him up'. "There's a fine line between being pushy and being a bully. Take it from someone who was raised by three different demons that wanted to use her to overthrow the world. It's always bound to make them worse, for better or worse." She summons a chocolate bar. "I'm not here to pick a fight, girl. You guys caught my interest because he's a familiar. Unless you're a pre-requisite-to-taint-the-soul witch, in which case you're both boring and I might kill you for wasting my time." The tone is light and teasing as she bites into her chocolate bar. "So, Hunter I think it was, what's a little furball like yourself doing with a human? Not judging, just surprised."

Kushiel - Alpha Archangel - Female - Location: Road - Tags: Marlet Torren

Kushiel steps back from the angel that steps into her, "You are fine." The Archangel says, the English language feeling odd on her tongue as she has never spoken it before. Even then, it sounds completely natural. Kushiel eyes the hand in front of her, for a moment regretting that she chose to wipe her Vessel out completely without drawing on its memories. Logically, offering a hand would probably mean... but wait, why is the angel behaving in any way human? When she was last on Earth angels never interacted with humans unless ordered, or unless they were Fallen, much less taking on human behavior. Surely, this angel is no different than the others. Even as a Fallen, they never behaved as humans. How much has the world changed since her Fall? "My name is Kurs." She lies taking the angel's hand, because she is unsure whether God did truly wipe Heaven's memory of her. It would be better not to be attacked until she is at least at half strength. Besides, she could truly use someone to help her retrieve her Grace.
⇠⇢
“Let me tell you, whoever said Dean was the dysfunctional one has never seen you with a sharp object in your hands.”
~ Gabriel
"I'm asking you, Father, one last time. Am I doing the right thing? Am I on the right path? You have to tell me, you have to give me a sign. Give me a sign! Because if you don't I'm going to do whatever I must."
~ Castiel
"You know why God cast me down? Because I loved him. More than anything. And then God created... You."
~ Lucifer
⇠⇢
Open RPs I'm Active In (I don't do 1x1)
xNone Right Nowx
⇠⇢
ImageImageImageImage
Please Send Me Trades! [66] Pages of Wishlist Pets! Selling event pets for 3C$!
My AO3 My SPN Fan Discord
⇠⇢
Lucifer's Vessel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Brittany Liz~ » Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:54 am

Marlet Torren- Angel- Female- 23 and Hungry. Tags: Kushiel

Marlet grinned 'Ok, good start.' whoever this was, didn't have an immediate plan to kill her. If they did, that handshake was the biggest opening she could have ever given them. Marlet shook the womans hand gently before letting go, having it fall to her waist after the greeting was done. "I was going to go home, try to avoid being seen like a wet mutt, it seems I've failed that task" she chuckled lightly, tossing her head back slightly. She took two steps back, flipped her head upside down, gathered all her hair in her hands and tied it neatly in a bun before standing back up. As she did, her stomach began to rumble, she put her hand on it. 'No matter how long i'll live here, i'll never get used to eating.' She looked at Kurs, her eyes told the story of confusion and loss but her body language seemed awkward and stiff, almost as if....'Oh no....Poor thing. You're stuck here too, huh?' "You know what? Seems like a good time to get a bite to eat, mind joining me? My treat! It'll be nice to have some company"

'You're playing a very dangerous game, girl....' The voice spoke again, hushing once more as Marlet cracked a gentle smile.
~Brittany Liz~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KittenHunter » Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:10 am

QuenTessa- Human- Monster Friend/ Female/ Location- Street/ Tags: Lessiana
Tessa wanting to just... reaching over and smack the chocolate out of her hand... But she didn't instead scowling and looking away, crossing her arms over her chest. She was sick of this creature, though she loved monsters, this one seemed to only want to piss her off. After a moment of being filled with angry thoughts they seemed to vanish and her stance staggered a bit,"Oh... wow I was being rude.."

Hunter- Familiar/ Male/ Location- Street/ Tags: Lessiana
Hunter pat Tessa's back gently when he realized she was calm before glancing at the woman, who he still seemed to not know the name of. His curious eyes watched the energy dance off her for a moment before looking at her face and stuttering out why,"W-well i was abandoned and s-she saved me when i was y-young... h-her parents adopted me... s-she is the only one who knows w-what i am!.. um.. Your name? w-what is it?" Hunter felt a bit awkward asking since he should probably have known it before telling her a piece of his life.

Calypso- Demon/ Female/ Location- / Tags: Open
Slowly stepping off to the side, the demon slipped toward a motel, pulling out the key card the human had, had in her pocket and checking the room number. Humming in content, Calypso stalked toward the room happily, unlocking it and slipping inside and instantly becoming over whelmed by the amount of weapons and maps and articles all around the room,"Oh... I scored a Hunter? Weird that she didn't have a anti-possession tattoo...". Calypso got to work with snooping around to see what the Hunter had been up to.

Bone- Skinwalker/ Male/ Location- Road/ Tags: Open
Bone happily accepted any attention he got from passing humans but not many stayed to check his collar or see if he wanted to come with. Bone panted slowly before standing and heading for the road, pads not minding the heat of the road as he stalked along. Turning his large, black head to look around and make sure he wasn't being followed, having once been trailed by another dog that had taken a liking to him before. Bone wagged his tail a bit whenever a person would awe at him and got a bit sad whenever parents would make their children back up. He wasn't that scary was he?
ImageImage
KittenHunter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:56 am

Jamila/1,000/genie/female/bisexual/tags: Damon
Jamila slowly emerged from her lamp , still upset. She asked, " What do you need? " Jamila lightly petted Arabah's head and the macaw perched himself on her right shoulder. She looked at her master in his eyes, not with hatred, but with some respect.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rookfern » Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:18 am

┌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀┐
sparrow
29 | hunter
tags: Amber
└⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀┘
    Sparrow glanced at the two on the street who were now avidly talking. "Yea, I guess. But what do I know? I'm no matchmaker." He looked back to the girl, studying her. "If that's your thing, I think I'll just leave it to you."

[ pppphhtttt...... writer's block for Sparrow... ]

┌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀┐
morgan
35 | hunter
tags: Tabbris
└⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀┘
    Morgan shrugged. "Well, most of the pieces I pick up do come with a bit of history. Ghost stories happen to follow some of them. And I'd be lying if I didn't believe a few." He cast a glance at the line building at the cafe's counter, debating whether or not to order another cup of tea - or perhaps something stronger. If this conversation was going to stretch on, he'd rather have a steamy drink to accompany him. Turning his attention back to his companion, he added, "I've seem my fair share of interesting things."
rookfern

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me