Transformers Post Prime Rp! Renewed!(Open/Always Accepting!)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Transformers Post Prime Rp! Renewed!(Open/Always Accepti

Postby O.G. » Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:36 pm

Whiteout considered himself a seasoned mech. He had witnessed many atrocities, ogled at failed victims of science, spilled energon in gruesome ways. When he nearly shuddered at the eye which swam along an energon line on what appeared to be his company's arm, he was surprised. Nevertheless, he had a stomach and resolve stronger than steel, and he managed not to flinch at the sight. Instead, he merely chuckled at the now apparently old timer's words. "I like the odds," he laughed arrogantly, perhaps alarmingly fearless at the thought of eminent death. He never was one who cared when or how he was offlined. He only hoped that it would be a surprise.
When the talking junk pile below him more or less accepted his helping hand, Whiteout grinned to himself. The old mech didn't seem so bad, at least, not as bad as he looked, anyway. "You got it, Sparky." With a flourish of his wings, Whiteout thrust himself from his midair idling into a sudden burst of speed overhead and straight at an oncoming Insecticon. With split second precision, he dodged its red blasts and performed a midair transformation right in front of the bug's face, forming a jagged blade of his from the palm of his hand in and instant and ramming it with the force of his speed in the narrow gap between the plating of its neck and the underside of its jaw. As he threw himself into a flip over to the back of the creature, it gave a sharp screech of pain as his weight and momentum pried its head clean from its body. Landing squarely on his feet on the back of the quickly plummeting husk, Whiteout launched himself off with a strong kick, blocking a few blasts with his blade from a fast growing horde of Insecticons as he performed similar stunts on the remaining few Insecticons on the outskirts of the swarm.
Just before he could get caught in the thick of the crowd, Whiteout shared the face of the nearest Decepticon as he transformed into the air yet again and blasted up into the storm clouds, narrowly dodging a few strikes of lightning while many of his pursuers found themselves not so fortunate. By the time he burst through the top of the angry clouds, only a few score of Insecticons remained, their laser blasts raining down him not unlike the storm below. Showing off his skill for his soon to be dead audience, Whiteout danced around their heavy fire, wings slicing through the air and their tips scorching when a blaster's shot only narrowly passing the by. He transformed above one of his attackers, reaching down in midair with his claws to dig them under the thick plating of its helm, using the force of his thrusters to redirect the Insecticon's momentum into a tight spin, in which he successfully slammed it into the face of its oncoming friend, causing a fiery explosion that shuddered like the thunder below. He rode upwards with the burst of hot wind it caused, jamming his blade into the wing joints of an Insecticon who tried to attack him from beneath and sending it plummeting. Soon, every insect icon that had followed him was raining to the earth, and Whiteout transformed into his alt mode yet again and tore back down through the storm, ready to take on any Insecticon who had been smarter than to follow him.

Shockwave paid no mind to Pharma's concerns. As far as he allowed himself to consider the matter, Pharma's unease was near logical, if not for the security systems in place. Pharma's choice of weaponry was far outdated and weak. Though Insecticon's were weak of mind, their armor was next to impenetrable when paired against a meek chainsaw. Shockwave doubted how long the scientist would last if swarmed by the creatures.
He bowed his helm in response to Nightshade's dismissal of him and lumbered to the exit, where his CNA signature allowed him purchase to the outside world, where the sin fared down upon him. His single-optic stare turned up to the sky where the Insecticons had but moments ago been swarming through, and then he looked in both the direction from which they had come and the direction in which they had disappeared. Though most of his latter glance was obscured by some low lying plateaus, he had no trouble in calculating that their path was headed straight towards the nearest human populated city. By his estimates, they had probably already arrived. But what business did Arachnid have in sending her Insecticons to decimate a presumably random Earth city? He could determine many probable motivations, though he was not so unwise as to prematurely suppose one over the other.
His thoughts remaining calculatedly upon Arachnid and her Insecticons, Shockwave transformed and rumbled across the desert landscape at full speed, a trail of billowing dust lingering in his wake as he headed off for his nearest lab. He intended upon arriving back to Nightshade and Pharma well before the Insecticons would have a chance of decimating the city and retuning to their pathway overhead. By his calculations, it was a probable outcome.
After several kliks, Shockwave arrived at the base of his cliffside lab. He had always intended upon ground bridging himself to this location, though he had not been so shortsighted as to assume that there would never come a time that he would have to reach it by other means. He approached a particularly large rock which jutted out from the formation before him, accessing the hidden computer network beyond the face of the rock with his own internal processors and rebooting its systems systematically. It took barely a nanokilk to complete, and once it was, there was the sudden groan and echo of metal shifting beneath the Earth's surface before a thin outline of a rectangular platform caused crumbles of dirt to fall away around him as he gradually began to be lowered into a Cybertronian-made cavern underground. after several nanokliks, the platform settled with a hiss and a metallic clatter. He stepped off and allowed the platform return to the surface, striding to a yet unused elevator and stepping inside, where he began to be towed upwards into the heart of his lab. He had yet to calculate the possibility that this lab, too, would be discovered occupied.

Among the ingredients Hijack had asked for, he had requested chemical reactants which would keep his acid in the middle of the pH scale until it would be ready to be loaded into his venom conduits, mostly to avoid any chance of an accident as had occurred in the hive mere cycles ago. It was most of the reason the beaker he concocted the soon-to-be acid was not melting away entirely. The other one he had been working with in the hive had been nearly ready to melt through; he liked it better this way. It gave him the leisure to perfect the ratio of chemicals rather than hastily throwing it together and stuffing it inside of him before it was all lost. At last satisfied with his concoction, he added the final counteracting chemical to remove the effect of the acid's buffers. Almost immediately, a sizzling could be heard as the solution quickly changed from neutral to acidic, the stench of melting glass soon filling the air. He bent over the hazardous solution, several tubular, fly-like glossias uncurling from behind his lips and dipping themselves into he acid, unfazed. They drank it up to the last drop, directing it away from his energon tanks and instead flooded the conduits which would ultimately fill the two stingers on his either heel. All the while, he could feel Arachnid's watchful gaze upon him, hopeful that she was pleased with him.
When Hijack rose back to his full heigh, his sensitive audio receptors detected something from beneath them, the clattering of metal, the almost undetectable sound of underused machinery grinding to life. He turned around, his wings lifting from their relaxed position flush against his back to stand perpendicular to it. He turned to the source, a place in the wall that looked to be a paneled door. He stepped forward, closer to his queen. "Intruder," he managed to voice, his intent stare serving as a gesture to the door as his posture became broad and defensive.
Mods, please don't ban us! Me and Chibby-dono are siblings and we sometimes trade unfairly.

Formerly called I-am-CC.
O.G.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KiraTamaru » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:57 pm

Pacific took a step back as he watched the lightning storm, along with several other bots, take out a good chunk of the insecticons. He had to admit that he was impressed by it all. Especially with how formidable an insecticon's armor was. He moved to where more of the action seemed to be. Right at the entrance to the junkyard. Though it appeared as though the remaining bugs seemed to be making a retreat. It would be good to leave at least a few of them alive to send a message to Arachnid. Though he wasn't fully sure what that message was at this point. Or who it was from. The electrical storm wasn't exactly something that happened naturally. It was bot made, that much was for sure. He took one hand and easily moved aside the junk that had blocked off the entrance before he remembered that he had a passenger. He retracted his protective metal plating from his windows so she could see out of him, and see that she was sitting inside his chest "How are you doing?" He asked lightly as he watched the insecticons fly off to regroup. They may not be the smartest of opponents. But he did admire their hive mind. There was power in numbers, and he was sure that if an insecticon swarm was to take on just one of these bots, rather than all of them collectively at once, that they would have had much more success in their raid than they had on this day. Even so, he kept his hammer at the ready in case any of the 'cons decided to swing back for a round two.

As Lector was vaulted into the air, she couldn't help but feel conflicted feelings. She knew that some of her memories were gone, and that there was a great wrongness in the Bot known as Whiteout. But surely her planet couldn't have been destroyed. Even while she was thinking all this through, she struck the Insecticon's with deadly, fast, precision. Being in a back to back position wasn't one that she was particularly used to though, as she was used to covering her own flank with her speed. Though the fact that this bot kept up with her was somewhat disarming. She glanced around, ready for more action, before noticing that the Insecticon's appeared to be making somewhat of a retreat. She scowled, still at the ready. She had a lot to think about, and at her current position, she could see that same bot, Whiteout, harassing an older bot. What about, she couldn't be sure. Though if what this new bot said had any truth to it, she knew she would have to be very wary of Whiteout. Though she wouldn't be so swayed by words. If she was to believe that Velocitron was taken down by this one bot, she would have to confront him on the subject herself. Only then would she decide if she should take him down. She then saw who she had been ultimately looking for. Pacific Breakdown. She leaped away from Concussion and landed next to the rather large bot. She nodded a greeting to him, to which he returned the nod before they both looked into the Junkyard, unsure if the two inside where friendlies or hostile.

Kat watched in awe as these giant robots took down what seemed like an immensely giant army of.. Bug robots. Though she had to give most of the credit to the thunderstorm that seemed to have come from the older robot that she had initially met. She watched all of this through the window of the shed. She had her makeshift bag of spare parts slung over her shoulder. She knew well how to get home from here, yet she was mesmerized by all that had happened. She had watched as two very fast robots took out quite a few of the bugs, white another larger robot took down several with a giant hammer. They were simply everywhere! How had they gone so.. Unnoticed by everybody for so long?? She dared to step out of the shed, testing how safe it really was in her area. She knew only that these robots seemed to be defending themselves so far, rather than defending any humans. With the exception of Whiteout that is, as he had so generously moved her to a much safer location, away from all the lightning and fighting. For that she would have to thank him. She glanced to the road, she wanted to make a run for it, though she couldn't really tell why her instincts were on the high, until a large shadow loomed over her. She looked up as she saw an insecticon heading for her. In alarm she realized that she probably should have stayed inside the shed. She moved quickly away from where the insecticon fired. She tried to think fast, of a way to defend herself. She wished desperately that she had known some sort of self defense, not that it would have done much good against a giant robot bug.. Then an idea occurred to her. If the lightening took out so many other bugs, than she could possibly harness it now to get rid of this one.. She just needed a way to either get the bug airborne again, or to attach a makeshift lightening rod to it.. She quickly ran through the junkyard and scooped up scrap here or there. She was lucky in finding a kite. Though not lucky in that the bug robot was right on her tail, even as she ran through the junkyard. She quickly attached the metal pieces to the end of the kite and let it fly as she ran, happy that the storm caused enough wind to take the moderately broken kite up into the air even with the metal pieces attached. At this point she turned and ran right toward the insecticon, running right under it as it tried to crush her, wrapping the kite's string around one of it's legs, right as the lightening struck the kite, electrocuting the bug, causing it to cry out in pain. Though what she didn't calculate in her little plan was how strong the electrical current was, and that it would be strong enough to give her a good shock, sending her flying and crashing against another pile of junk. Dazed, singed, but alive. The robot bug, unfortunately, was just as alive, and relatively irked at her. She laughed, she had tried her best.

Arachnid continued to listen to the outputs that her drones sent. As she listened to them as they attacked, she grimaced. There was enough of them to handle a stray bot or two, but it sounded like there were a fair amount of well trained bots. She ordered a retreat before she heard Hijack make comment of an intruder on their base. Great. She clenched her fist, angry that somebody was invading their new space so soon after they had commandeered this lab. She walked over to Hijack's side. She was admittedly impressed at his ability to retain the toxic acid without being burned by it. He was a valuable ally, that was for sure. She moved swiftly into an area of ambush. Out of sight of where the intruder would be coming from. She would dispose of them quickly. Surely they couldn't talk of her location if they were one with the Allspark. She waited then, for the elevator to reveal to her it's passenger.
What can I say, I love the merc with the mouth, and I love transformers~
Image Image

Fangirl, out~
KiraTamaru

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Senrage » Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:20 pm

-i notice lect leap away as I crush the forearm of another Insecticon spinning into its guard a servo near my elbow sqreaming at a high whine- here's a message for your queen. - I say with a non sympathetic glance, a small missile erupting from my forearm embedding into the Insecticons head. Before erupting on all frequencies an extreme amount of data effectively clogging all communication and sensor systems trying many of them in the process. While at the same time using the Insecticon as an antenna sending this same disabilitating signal through the nearby swarm with the same effects, the Insecticons falling from the sky as they go completely blind and separated from one another. The ones already on the ground crumple. By the time the signal has reached all the way back up the line to the rest of arachnes swarm and it's strength had been been filtered and weaked considerably but still far more then enough to give a bad headache and minor disruption of sensors-.... Letting the screamer missle sit in the Insecticons head for a few moments as the effects transfer through the connections, I watch with no remorse but some pity in my eyes before giving a solid strike to the now crippled Insecticon ending the signal and torment-..... -Looking back up I find myself next to the junkyard- near a wall of scrap- .... Don't do something stupid again old man. -i say walking up to the metal wall and placing my hand upon it the servos on my arms humming almost to a screech transferring raw heat into the metal, the entire section melts Into a pool that floods around the now dazed / tranquilized remnants of the Insecticons the metal cooling rapidly under the storm of winds turning it into a living prison-

-lightnight bolts scorching through the air several nearly striking whiteout's wings the electrical run off charging up his metal plates causing magnetic interference with several of the control systems bullet accuracy slightly warped into odd angles as well as finding random bits and pieces particularly a removed head of the Insecticon latched on pretty ddang hard and only sticking on harder the longer your in the lightning storm. The charge upward into the cloud bank only makes the charge stronger electricity arcing across here and there some serious interference starting to kick in with the motor systems almost the equivalent of ancient bots having rust issues. Yet as soon as you dove bang in an entire Insecticon body also magnetically charged and also extremely lost and disoriented from some sort of frequencies effect, smashes into the left wing of whiteout. Bending it from the side effectively cutting down white outs speed but destroying the insecticon which his part of course clump right up onto whiteout's frame doubling his weight the magnetic field so strong now the parts may as well have been welded on!-. ...... That brat I said keep em off me from the ground not the air -i chuckle alittlebit before another surge of energy rips my arm off again- SCRAP! I JUST BUILT THAT! - I say annoyed as the energy starts becoming more stable rather then eratic a beam of energy rather then a storm-...... Well -i say as the energy stablizes- guess I own that brat again. -Looking over my shoulder as dozens of Insecticons lay clutching at their heads. Before a massive pool of molten metal floods the area cooling off and trapping the cons-
GOTTA GO FAST!
DAMNIT! EVERY TIME! CURSE YOU GRINEEEEEEEEER!
Senrage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby O.G. » Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:33 am

Whiteout, as he barreled back through the storm, began to notice alarming changes in his condition. He was equipped with energy shields that resisted most types of electrical interferences, though usually he was not in the thick of such heavy electrical currents for so long. His shielding began to weaken, causing him to become vulnerable to the electrified air about him. He could feel his motor systems beginning to short circuit inside of him, though almost worse was the fact that his outer shell became magnetized. With a sore sense of irony, he became like a flame for moths. The parts of the bugs he had disassembled now flew at him at high speeds, slamming into and latching onto his armor with such force that he was knocked slightly off course each time. Then came the full body, which slammed into his wing with such momentum that, with an explosion of pain crackling across the sensitive nervous network in the interior of it, half of his wing was bent straight up into the air. He cried out in anguish despite himself as the hurtling husk of the Insecticon proceeded to attach itself to his body-turned-magnet. His motor systems failing, his weight more than doubled, and his wing bent up out of shape, he was forced to bite back his pain and focus solely upon his struggle to maintain control. He knew there was a reason he never went loud in battles: he lost his good judgement in the frenzy.

He burst back through the base of the clouds at an uncontrolled rate, teetering and wobbling against varying turbulence with increasing violence. He struggled desperately to regain control of his motor systems to prevent a crash landing, but it was fruitless. Just before impact, he transformed into his bipedal mode and outstretched his arms towards the Insecticon he was hurting straight towards in the junkyard. However, he barely had time to register his violent crash on top of it before an audial splitting crack!, accompanied by a blinding light, caused his world to go black.

...Status: Offline...Rebooting...System failure...Diagnosis: systems overcharged...Redirecting central energy flow...Redirection: complete...Systems: Damaged...Activating nanite release protocol...Activation: Complete...Status: Online.

With a shudder of ventilation, Whiteout's pale optics illuminated and he leaped to his feet with a fanatical whoop, though he staggered and his whole frame trembled for the damage caused to his motor and neural systems. "I feel charged on high grade!" he hollered, bouncing back and forth between his two feet with vigor before noticing that the Insecticon he had crashed on was looming over a prone Kat, preparing to initiate a killing blow. Wait...how did she get all the way over here?! Abandoning his sudden hype, Whiteout leaped forward only to be knocked off balance by the weight of the Insecticon magnetized to his back. He stumbled and fell, but had reaction time enough to send a spray of his ice at the base one of the Insecticon's legs, fastening it to the ground and preventing it from lunging up to Kat's position just as it tried. It ended up face first on the ground, not unlike himself. It screeched in fury then, thrashing to get out of the ice to no avail. Whiteout huffed an amused breath, energon beginning to leak from the corner of his mouth as a result of his internal trauma. "Hey, bug, didn't anyone ever tell you to hide from the cold?" He lifted his hand and froze the screeching creature over, making an angry statue out of it. He smirked, relishing in his artistic touch for a moment before redirecting his attention to Kat. Somehow, he managed to get back up to his feet and drag himself (it wouldn't have been dragging if he were not literally dragging the weight of the Insecticon still magnetized to him) to her, visibly worried. However, his concern stemmed solely from the thought that he had lost his only connection to the culture of Earth.

"When I put you in the shed, I figured you might run, but I never anticipated you'd run towards the fight." He grinned, intrigued by her decision, and more energon came leaking over the corner of his mouth, beginning to drip down onto his chassis. He reached out to her, ever so gently lifting her into his hand. "You alright, Kat?" he inquired, and no sooner than he did than did one of his knee joints give out on him. He crashed to the ground with a surprised grunt and then he scowled. Fragging motor systems. He looked down at himself, pounding on his chassis with his free fist. "Come on you piece of junk. Work!" With a struggle, he righted his uncontrollably jittering body again, his nervous network only now beginning to register the first inklings of pain, which throbbed throughout his body with a steadily increasing intensity. However, by far the worst pain belonged in the unnatural bend of his wing. It was enough to make a grown mech cry, but he didn't. Rather, he focused himself upon his small human companion, worried that she might perish of her injuries. Surely humanity had medical facilities and professionals in case of emergency, right?

Shockwave waited until, at last, the grinding gears of the elevator came to a halt and the door panels ahead of him hissed apart. He hesitated immediately, surprised to find that the lights inside were already illuminated. The low humming sound of a working computer could be heard, and one of his work stations was strewn with dirty beakers and vials. The odds were astronomically minuscular! It was almost difficult for him to calculate to the proper negative exponent--another one of his labs was occupied.

Having no way of knowing the nature of the intruder and with nothing in sight, Shockwave wasted no time in charging his cannon and raising it to point out towards the entrance to the elevator. "Who is here?" he demanded in his unwaveringly unfeeling tone, his optic observing every visible measure of the room and analyzing it under many different scanners in an attempt to detect traces of CNA that might cue him as to the identity of his intruder, though his guard was still sharp.

Hijack watched as his queen retreated to an obvious blind spot from the perspective of the yet closed elevator shaft. Seeing as she did not direct him in any particular manner, he was forced to assume that he was not meant to wait in plain sight and engage the stranger. He followed her influence and transformed into his alt. mode, in which he quickly flew up to the part of the wall directly above the elevator's opening and attached to it, lowering his thorax and abdomen flush against it and folding his wings quietly back as to remain undetected as the elevator beneath him hissed open. If Arachnid called for it, he could easily drop onto the intruder and land a solid stab with his freshly loaded stinger as they stepped inside.
Mods, please don't ban us! Me and Chibby-dono are siblings and we sometimes trade unfairly.

Formerly called I-am-CC.
O.G.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KiraTamaru » Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:48 pm

Lector couldn't help but grimace as she saw the living prison that Concussion had made. She despised insecticon's, but that didn't mean she intended to imprison them in such an inhumane way. She shook her head as she looked at the others that were clutching their heads in pain. Yes it all got the job done, but she saw that a quick death was much more merciful than seeming to torture them simply for the choices that their queen made them go through. For that she could sympathize with the insecticons. Though no further than that. As she stepped over to one that was still alive, she drove her sword quickly through the back of it's head. A quick, painless death to end it's suffering. She watched as the rest made their uneasy retreat. She knew it wouldn't be the last they saw of the bugs, but also knew it would take them awhile to recover their rough treatment. She shook her head as she looked to Concussion after he had imprisoned the bugs, a hand on her hip. "Ever the caring one, aren't you?" She asked with no humor in her voice. She lived by going fast, but she usually thought her decisions through first. This bot seemed to act first before making a decision. She looked over to an ancient looking bot that appeared to be missing his arm. She moved over to him "Sir? Are you perhaps the cause of all this commotion? What exactly are you doing?" She asked the older bot, her scanners detecting something.. Foul.. About the older bot, as if something inside wasn't quite right.. Though still she stood next to him, awaiting his response.

Kat's eyes widened as she watched Whiteout crash land on the bug that had been chasing her. Grateful as he froze it into place. She let out a small sigh of relief, slowly getting her breath back from getting shocked. Luckily it wasn't anything that felt like it would be fatal. In a manner of speaking, she was simply in a bit of shock. She gripped onto one of his fingers as he fell down on his knee, looking up as she saw something trickling from his mouth. She could only presume it must be his fuel source, as he didn't exactly look to be in the best of shapes. She noticed as well that there appeared to be a bug attached to his back, perhaps stuck from being magnetized. It wasn't exactly a far stretch to assume that he was extremely magnetized after being up in the storm clouds. She gave her head a bit of a shake, feeling around to see if she had any major injuries. A few scrapes here or there, and she would be bruised and battered, but nothing serious that she could feel. "I suppose it's not exactly a.. Wise choice, what with being considerably smaller.." She mused allowed at his shock that she had gone toward the fighting. "I'm fine for the most part.. Better off than you appear to be.. Looks like you could use a demagnetizer... Not that I've any here.. Though.." She thinks for a bit, rummaging through her makeshift bag, pulling out some magnet wire, she then looked around and saw just what she would need, a glass as well as a Lionel train transformer. She moved as quickly as he body would allow in it's still shocked state, assembling a makeshift demagnetizer before going back to Whiteout, moving to press it to him, slowly his body became demagnetized as she worked "Everything has a purpose, sometimes it just takes some time before you can find what it's for.." She said, mostly to herself as she continued to work to get him demagnetized. She knelt down, and groaned a bit as she realized that when she had gone flying into the junk, she had retained a cut to her leg, one that, until her adrenaline rush had calmed down, she had failed to notice. She moved quickly, tearing off a sleeve of her shirt to bind it up before she could lose too much blood. Luckily it seemed that it was a shallow enough cut that it wouldn't stop her from walking anytime soon. Just deep enough to cause her to be a bit woozy. She shook her head, more concerned with her new friend than she was with her self "How are you feeling? A bit lighter without your.. Unwanted passenger..?" She asked, trying keep attention from her leg. She'd just fix herself up at a later time.

Arachnid looked over in frustration as she heard the computer blare to life with some noise interference from one of her insecticon's. She than looked down as she heard the voice of the intruder. Shockwave. She'd investigate the noise in a moment. Her.. Unexpected Guest would have to be dealt with first. "My my, I didn't expect you to pay us a visit anytime soon" She said in a friendly voice, if she could get on his good side, she knew he would be a valuable ally. One that perhaps could work side by side with Hijack. "To what do we owe this honor?" She said in almost a purr as she slowly moved down into sight of Shockwave. Wary that he might still attack, she motioned for Hijack to be at the ready, sending him private orders that, should Shockwave attack, that Hijack was to in turn, eliminate the scientist. But was to not make any first moves.
Image Image

Fangirl, out~
KiraTamaru

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Neon sparks » Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:15 am

reggie growled at her, not really awnsering the question, trying to wiggle free anyways.

pharma kept his optics on the computer "it depends on the human, some of them will last longer than others. i had one who kept saying hed rescue everyone" he snickered "he didnt survive the tests though. pitty he was fairly strong for a human"
xXXXXXXXXXXzzzxxzXXxxxxxxUsed to be Lieutenant sparks

xx
xx

┌──────────────────────────────┐
xxxxxx| my toyhou.se | | my Deviantart | | Commissons are: Open |
└──────────────────────────────┘
┌──────────────────────────────┐

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
└──────────────────────────────┘

xx
ImageImage
Neon sparks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dead_yes » Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:40 pm

she flinched slightly at the sudden light and looked at her new surroundings or what she could see of it that is "oh um I'm fine" she thought about it and realized she should of been the one to ask that question, she wasn't in the fight at all "i do think the real question is how are you doing?" she paused for a moment before continuing "and where's your companion? " she asked in a slightly worried tone she knew she didn't know him that well or anyone for that fact but she couldn't help get attached to anything really in a short amount of time which was more so something that didn't end to well for her in most cases
dead_yes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby O.G. » Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:25 am

Whiteout was pleased to see that his new human companion Kat could so readily and comprehensibly respond to him. Just like him, she appeared to have received a bit of an electrocution from that lightning strike. Luckily, he seemed to have taken the brunt of it, seeing as he was the only one among the Insecticon, Kat, and himself to be knocked out by it. It was that surge of electricity which was the cause of his remaining trembles, for a fair amount of it was still pulsing through his freshly damaged systems. Until the electricity was absorbed and disposed of, he was certain he would be forced to suffer through the occasional motor malfunction, as had occurred when his knee had spontaneously given out beneath him. Annoying, but he could manage. After all, as a loner during a time of war, he had made sure to hire some revolutionary medics to instal some stellar nanites within him. He had once recovered from being completely impaled with the help of them and some of his own handiwork.

He grinned down at the human, wiping away at the energon at his lips only for more to dribble down. "I'd be a hypocrite to admonish,"he replied in wry humility, gesturing to the bug magnetized to his back. He would make a note to stick to his espionage and assassination techniques next time he was faced with the prospect of an open battle. "Chsk," he huffed, amused at her observation. "You have no idea." Reminded again of his annoying predicament, Whiteout reached back and, from his poor leverage point, tried in vain to pry the foul creature off of him. However, he hesitated at Kat's contemplative trailing of thought. He tried back to face her, watched as she rummaged through her bag, and, when she seemed to want back on the ground, he placed her there gently. He watched her with a curious glint in his eyes as she moved this way and that to collect random Earth junk. However, when she pressed the patchwork device against his plating and he felt its demagnetizing effects, his curiosity burst into surprise and elation. The smallest fragments of Insections fell away first, and then, at last, the horrendous weight of the Insecticon that had bent his wing. He tried to catch it so that it wouldn't rumble the ground to harshly for Kat, but his systems were in no shape to work in such coordination. He missed it long after his chance to catch it escaped, and it hit the ground with a thunderous rumble. Kat kneeled over, but Whiteout suspected it to be for a different reason, especially when he saw a strange red fluid escaping from a wound on her leg. It was no doubt whatever the human species called their organic life source, not unlike his energon.

He knelt down to her. "Much improved in thanks to your handiwork." He offered her a small smile, a gleam in his optics revealing genuine admiration. "So you're a scientist, maybe an engineer of some nature?" he inquired, referring to the makeshift demagnetizer she had constructed on the fly. "I never was smart enough for things like that..." He proceeded to offer her his hand to climb up onto. "Come on. You've been leaking and you look a little weak. I need to talk to that shock-bot over there for a few kliks. I don't know what the conversion of that to Earth time would be, but it won't be long." Well, he didn't have to, but he was more than a little intrigued and couldn't pass up the chance to learn the old scrap pile's story. "Then maybe we can see what we can do for your damage or, ah...wounds, as a believe you organics call it," he suggested, patiently waiting for her compliance, or resistance.

Shockwave hesitated in his scanning at the sound of a feminine, purring tone that broke through and permeated the still and monotonous drone of a running lab. He identified the speaker as Arachnid immediately, for few could lay claim to a voice which balanced so deftly along the thin line between warmth and menace. He terminated his scanning objectives just before she came into his line of vision, after he determined both her own CNA signature as well as that of an unknown Insecticon. He was wary that it was nowhere to be seen, as Arachnid was known to be both cunning and treacherous, perhaps more now since she had acquired a thirst for energon.

He lowered his weapon despite his misgivings, seeing no need rile her to violence unnecessarily. Shockwave had never found it logical to make enemies unnecessarily. "A sense of honor in my presence is outdated. The Decepticon cause has been terminated; I no longer hold status as first lieutenant," he informed directly, proceeding to step forward and stand in the threshold of the elevator. "I have come to retrieve an item of mine. However, I did not suspect that I would find my incomplete lab occupied upon my return." He paused, his stare bearing directly upon Arachnid. "How did you arrive back to Earth, Arachnid? I had been convinced that you had been lost to space." He could not deny his curiosity. Many afflicted with her disease lost grip of their sanity, yet she stood before him in seemingly full functionality. He did not, however, let his curiosity and observations cloud his judgement. He was still fully prepared to offline her if she proved to be hostile, though he planned on refraining from aggression otherwise.

Hijack remained in wait above the elevator's doors, tensing, but remaining in place as they slid open beneath him and the front half of Shockwave's body became visible in the threshold underfoot. He had received Arachnid's orders and intended on remaining obedient to them. He watched the scene below carefully, prepared to take action should the mech below become aggressive.

Formerly called I-am-CC.
O.G.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Senrage » Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:44 pm

-as I step through the entrance I made I see the now traped cons in the metal-. That.. was an unexpected results -i comment looking around- .....Figured they should atleast be able to home with a headache but.... -i hesitate I don't have much time before I have to return to the cathedral, part of me the mercenary veteran wants to leave them be to their torment another part wishes to simply end their torment as I watch many of them grown in pain alone.. a few moments later I hear the sliding of a blade nearby ending the torment of one- ....-I look over at lecter-.....That is for the best.... Regardless if time is short... -i my servos whine and I seem to vanish the sounds of metal breaking and twisting before I appear again next to the old bit a complex expression one of pity or one of brooding pain-... Where have you been old man? -i say to the old bot with a air of familiarity yep also one of reservation as if what is said next will determine my next action -..... Who are you rebuilding this time father? -my tone gets abit icy severaL servos starting to whine-

- as the energy stablizes I let go with my remaining arm my Nanites already hard at work salvaging from the dead cons all around us- whew.. -i sigh alittle with a groan several of my parts seeming to wither with age and rust right off from all the duress they were put through just now only to be replaced with living metal plates or salvaged exceptional parts from the Insecticons the remaining living cons who weren't caught In the unintentional imprisonment still dazed by the screamers effects were left alone by the nanites-. Well if it isn't concussion. -i say with mild supprise- can't say I expected to see you around these parts -i smirk i stretching my white rusted arm out and several layers of rusted metal disinitigrate and pour from the gaps and joints in small waterfalls of rusted scrap and dust rolling my joints I look around at the others gathered around the pillar of energy-.... Velocitronian. -he comments as his gaze rests upon lect-.... Your a long ways.from the reclaimation colonies... what takes you away from the reclamation of your world? -I say with rather mild interest as my outer chassis finishes the general repairs my form still very decrepit and unnerving based on being made of the dead cons currently-..... Regardless -i say turning my attention to the pillar again.-.... We don't have much time. There are heavy deposits of depleted energon on this planet which is the original reason I can here. I found an interesting use for the stuff prevents Cybertronian decay, Only thing is somehow the energon is recharging. Or.. some one. Is charging it. It's got this bugger all files up. -several thin and thicker tendrils flow through my energon lines- creating a rather menacing look- as well as caused an overcharge In my " immortal program" -i say pointing a thumb back at the pillar of energy- way overkill.
GOTTA GO FAST!
DAMNIT! EVERY TIME! CURSE YOU GRINEEEEEEEEER!
Senrage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KiraTamaru » Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:48 pm

Pacific smiled a bit at the human's concern. "It would take more than a hoard of insecticon's to do any real damage to me. Especially with how quickly these others seem to have taken care of them." He said as he followed in behind Lector. He watched as the older bot seemed to crumble away right then and there, yet somehow continued to operate even with his rusting parts. Part of him hoped that it wasn't intergalactic rust that was coming off the old bot, as he knew that if it was, it was highly contagious and very hard to get rid of. He thusly kept his distance as he heard her next question "He's scouting the area, I'm sure." He said offhandedly. He knew that if Meltdown had run into any sort of trouble, the dog would have signaled for help. With no such signal having come to him, he simply assumed that Meltdown was safe.

Meltdown worked his way around the junkyard, looking for any surviving insecticon's that might still be around. Though it appeared as though they had all either been eliminated, or had fled until further notice. He did however notice a rather beat up looking con that seemed to be helping a human. He tilted his head, con's weren't usually helpful unless there was something in it for them. Yet the insignia was right there, clear as day. He made sure to stay cloaked, even his heat signature matching that of his environment. He crouched and watched carefully, yet the human showed no fear of this con, and even helped to demagnetize the con. He would stand back and watch for now.

Lector frowned. Again she was informed of what appeared to be the destruction of her home planet. And it's apparent reclamation. "It appears that my.. Memory is out of date.. Or tampered with.." She shook her head a bit, as if it would help. "I've no idea what you're talking about old one." she eventually sighed. She would have to ask these bot's more. It seemed everybot was in the loop about velocitron but her. What a concept. She looked back at Pacific, and noticed a human inside his chest, she tilted her head as she examined the human. What was the point in keeping one of them as a pet? Would they not simply slow one down? Though she was in no place to really judge others by their choice in companions. She hadn't really had any companions since she arrived on earth to begin with. Not that she much remembered that time either. Damn faulty memory.. She looked to the other bot, Concussion. He was the first that had made comment of Velocitron's destruction, and seemed to have insinuated that the flier was at fault. She would definitely have to ask him later on. She had to admit that she was rather impressed at his speed. Something she would have to ask about later on. Her optics were trained to watch such speeds, and she wanted to learn his secret. Any excuse to go faster was worthy of her interest.

Kat smiled as she saw she had managed to actually impress this robot. She didn't think it possible, all she had done was assemble a makeshift demagnetizer, something she figured was an easy enough feat. Though she couldn't help but laugh at his assumptions at what she was "I'm no scientist, nor an engineer, well, not officially. I'm a mechanic, I work on car's, trucks, and any other gadget's really. Anything I can get my hands on if I can, I love to take thing's apart, and put them back together so I can know how they tick" She said happily. As he offered her his hand, she stepped lightly onto it. She blushed a bit as he had indeed noticed her wounds. "I'm sure I can fix myself up. Perhaps later I can even help with that wing of yours. That can't feel good, I'm sure.." She said as she settled down on his hand, sitting so she had less chance to fall if he were to move too fast. She wasn't exactly as agile as she would like to be at the moment, though she trusted that he wouldn't drop her, and relaxed visibly on his hand. "A few kliks..? Well, I guess once all is said and done I'll be able to tell you the earth equivalent." She mused allowed to him, smiling at his strange measurements of time.

Arachnid smiled at Shockwave's bewilderment. "Perhaps the mind of a lesser bot would be lost to this.. Change." She thought carefully of her words, not really sure what to call her predicament in needing to feast on energon now. "I've my loyal insecticon's to feed me as I so need. It is with their help that I remain.. Fully operational. And with their help that I have returned so easily to earth. The details of which are irrelevant." She said, not wanting to give more information than formally due. Though she had drained many of her loyal con's, the feast had helped her to regain herself, and slowly she had learned to control her hunger. She needed feed only several times a day now. She continued to watch him, intrigued that he no longer held status, even among the broken up decepticon's. "Even if you no longer have status, you still have your mind about you. Perhaps we could strike a deal. I've found that, though most of my followers aren't all that.. Bright, I've found that few among them appear to have an intelligence worthy of note. Perhaps you could put your mind to use and give assistance my most loyal companion." She gestured that Hijack was to come down to join them. For now, they were in a truce. She would not be the first to break it, but was fully prepared to end his spark and drain him of energon should he chose to act first. Though she was almost at ease. She knew he was more, logical, and would thusly not move against her. Not when the odds were clearly in her favor.

Nightshade nodded lightly as she closed her hand around the human, giving him no wiggle room to escape, and even so much as giving him a light squeeze, her pointed digits showing this human that if he were to struggle much more, that he would do himself harm. "And this human? How far has his testing come along?" She asked as she watched the small life form. It appeared to not be very intelligent. Not something she would really prefer to keep around. She wouldn't ever understand the point, she was sure. But she would try. If it indeed vary from human to human, perhaps a variety of test subjects would be needed. Though the thought of having more of these squishy beings around didn't really appease to her.
Image Image

Fangirl, out~
KiraTamaru

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me