Steven Universe: The Infection V2. Accepting.

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Steven Universe: The Infection V2. Accepting.

Postby Daisygurl28 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:05 pm

Purple Diamond & Fire Opal

Fire Opal smiled and blushed at the term she used for them, it fit them quite well actually, considering they're attire was made of up of every color except green. The Diamond was about to respond to her precious pearl when she heard a crash that didn't sound like it was too far off. Yes, can you please go and see what that noise was? Both of you? The colorful fusion nodded, gave a Gem saluted, and then backflipped off the palm of her hand, they looked at the Pearl for an innocent moment, before marching off to the source of the noise...
Daisygurl28

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeybump » Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:10 pm

Purple Pearl

( ahh I'm so sorry for PP's saltiness, if it gets annoying just tell me and I'll stop >x<!)

The pearl gave a small glare at the Fire Opal before nodding and running off to where the crash was made. She looked back at the Fire Opal and then to the ground.
honeybump

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby K0Z1 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:22 pm

Jade | Female | Open | Location:earth
Jade mumbles something as she sits at the docks.She mumbles something to her self."Why am I here again ? Oh yeah because they told me go see how many crystal gems there are .It Won't be that hard you can grow planets ....And Know I am here with no trance of any crystal gem activity".She mumbles
The following user has left this site for the most part. They do not enjoy the site like they used to and wish everyone well. I will be on every so often, but I no longer seek what this place has to offer. If you seek to contact me my discord is: henri#0005
K0Z1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furenzied » Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:46 pm

Citrine/ open/ over around the edge of the temple grounds

Citrine watched as the other gems interacted with each other, curious to their behavior, almost in a mildly paranoid way. "What are they all up to now?..why are they just hanging out now? practicing something?..." He curiously sat down behind the rock, almost totally absorbed in thought, considering most options he could think of. "Maybe...we just need some other stimulus..." He looked around and soon picked up a large rock, not big enough to pose any significant threat or anything like that, just large enough for attention. Counter intuitively, he lobbed the large rock toward the beach in front of the temple grounds, trying to see how they'd react to the rock's possibly unexpected presence. He ducked down after, not sure how to proceed after that, other than taking out the binoculars again and looking closely.
Oh if I suddenly fall off an RP, don't be afraid to PM me cuz' I most likely couldn't find the post to respond to. ^^''
Furenzied

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cynical chaos. » Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:37 am

❃ ❁ ❃
Amber/Tags: Emerald/Galaxy Warp/curious
Amber was still very curious about the thing but she wouldn't lie to Emerald, "They've gone after White Diamond and Yellow Diamond. They're both heading back to homeworld is what I've heard." She looked out into the stars. I hope the crystal gems have found them, she thought to herself

❃ ❁ ❃

╠╬¤╬╣
Limestone/Open/Temple's head/Calm
Limestone was in her natural form meditating Glitch was laughing in her head and she was struggling to block it out, she was un unstable gem, that was very clearly proven throughout the past few days. Limestone managed to block out all these thoughts and clear her mind, Yellow diamond would be furious, she never got to use Glitch in her army.
╠╬¤╬╣
ImageImageImage

No faith in the human race
cynical chaos.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Daisygurl28 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:02 am

Purple Diamond

As her two loyal Gems were checking out the ship the Black Gem had crashed in, Viola heard another Thump on the beach, she got up to inspect it, not knowing a Citrine was near, she picked up the rock, looking around to see whoever had thrown it she then spotted a sort of orange and yellow color from behind a rock. Hello? Who is there?
Daisygurl28

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furenzied » Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:13 am

Citrine/ Interacting(?) with Purple Diamond/ around the temple grounds...behind a rock

Citrine focused on the individual who picked up the rock, looking over the tall and imposing figure nervously. "Ohhhhh...I messed up with this one..." He said, turning back around the rock and trying to weigh his options, quietly discussing with himself what to do. Soon he looked over again at the large figure, unsure how to proceed until he just blurted out something. "Just me, miss, it's nice to meet you." Citrine quickly covered his mouth, not sure why he said that but too late to run or hide further, he slowly moved out from his cover. "Sorry...I'm just really nervous..." He added quietly, probably not loud enough to be heard too well if at all.
Oh if I suddenly fall off an RP, don't be afraid to PM me cuz' I most likely couldn't find the post to respond to. ^^''
Furenzied

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Emerald

Postby Epixelmon » Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:29 am

Emerald

Wait, they're going after White and Yellow Diamond? Does that mean they're headed towards Homeworld? he asked, worried. If they are, they might be walking into one really bad trap. I gotta talk to them before they even think about heading to Homeworld, otherwise they'll be sitting ducks. Do you have any idea where they are right now? he asked Amber desperately.
Welcome to my signature, which is so unoriginal it will probably surprise you that I'm even bothering to write it this way.

But I am so deal with it.
Epixelmon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cynical chaos. » Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:16 pm

❃ ❁ ❃
Amber/Tags: Emerald/Galaxy Warp/Furious but worried.
Hearing this triggered her wings, they looked just as messy as last time and they dripped slightly, "I don't know where they are, but we are going. RIGHT. NOW." Amber could not be reasoned with at this point.

❃ ❁ ❃

╠╬¤╬╣
Limestone/Open/Temple's head/Calm
Limestone was in her natural form meditating Glitch was laughing in her head and she was struggling to block it out, she was un unstable gem, that was very clearly proven throughout the past few days. Limestone managed to block out all these thoughts and clear her mind, Yellow diamond would be furious, she never got to use Glitch in her army.
╠╬¤╬╣
ImageImageImage

No faith in the human race
cynical chaos.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Daisygurl28 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:39 pm

Purple Diamond

She turned to the Citrine Gem and a friendly smile immediately tugged at her plump lips I understand, I was just curious as to who had thrown this Pebble, hello there, you can just call me Viola, I can see you are obviously a Citrine Gemstone, what are doing here? She asked curiously, her friendly smile replaced with a slightly amused one
Daisygurl28

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me