Ranger's Apprentice Roleplay 2.0 - (Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Ranger's Apprentice Roleplay 2.0 - (Accepting)

Postby HP is a potato » Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:10 am

James

James opened his mouth to tell Onyx that she really shouldn't feed Starshine so many apples, but he shut his mouth again. Araluen wasn't exactly nearby, but he doubted they would end up using all of the provisions he had packed. Besides, they were both excellent hunters, and Starshine was far from fat.
Soon the pan and kettle were on the fire and bubbling. He spooned some of the 'stew' into their bowls and then poured each of them a cup of coffee before leaning back against his saddle and eating.

Gilan
((Tbh it's been like five years since I read all of the books and I can't remember the ones Gilan was in wHoOpS))
"Where didn't we go?" Gilan muttered to himself. "Yeah, I've been to several of the countries around Araluen. Gallica was my favorite, though. Not the people. I hated the people, but the scenery is amazing." He looked around at the vast expanse of plain green and gray around them and sighed quietly to himself.
Image Image Image Image Image ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I am a girl, yes thank

Feel free to pm me about anything. And I mean anything, even if you think it's weird or awkward. I'm weird and awkward so....
"If you don't listen down here too, you risk your breeches." - Sera, Dragon Age Inquisition
HP is a potato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☆ѕтαяяу ѕкιєѕ☆ » Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:54 am

Onyx

Out of the corner of my eye, I notice that James was about to say something - probably about Starshine and apples - and raise an eyebrow. "Because Barold isn't spoiled at all," I say. Starshine snorts in approval.
Proud member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I will gladly answer any questions you have!

Image..ImageImageImage
Image Image
Image...Image
☆ѕтαяяу ѕкιєѕ☆

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:20 pm

Rishida

"Do you think I'll ever get to go places like that?" Rishida asked, her face falling a bit. "I mean, Rangers usually only operate inside their fiefs, right? Halt and you were special, weren't you?" Secretly, she couldn't help but hope that this letter from Halt was an invitation to some grand adventure. Maybe they'd go to Gallica again, or even somewhere like Skandia or Nihon-Ja. Yeah, that'd be amazing.
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arya22 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:51 pm

Merrin
He smiled, knowing his horse was hungry too. "Let's go down, then." He said, and with a gentle nudge of his knee his horse started the long walk down and to the castle.
Bookworm | she/her | bi & demisexual
I am Arya22 and I'm a female who likes reading
Pm me to chat about anything at all!
Signature coded by Amburned. Thank you!!
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HP is a potato » Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:20 am

James

Barold tossed his head, then pawed at the ground. James didn't exactly know how to interpret that, so he just smirked and sipped his coffee.
"How do you feel about seeing Halt again?" He asked once he had swallowed.

Gilan

"The more involved you are with Halt, the more likely that is. So yes, I do think you'll be leaving Araluen at some point," he replied. He wasn't entirely sure what Halt had in store for them, but he had a sneaking suspicion that it would lead to something a lot bigger than the clear problem. That's how things usually went for Halt.

Feel free to pm me about anything. And I mean anything, even if you think it's weird or awkward. I'm weird and awkward so....
"If you don't listen down here too, you risk your breeches." - Sera, Dragon Age Inquisition
HP is a potato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☆ѕтαяяу ѕкιєѕ☆ » Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:29 am

I shrug. "I think I was way more excited the first time." I glance at him. "Rumors, and all."
I finish up with Starshine and join James at the fire, reaching for the coffee pot.
Proud member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I will gladly answer any questions you have!

Image..ImageImageImage
Image Image
Image...Image
☆ѕтαяяу ѕкιєѕ☆

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HP is a potato » Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:43 pm

James

"I thought that too, but I think seeing the real Halt is more exciting. Even though he's not seven feet tall or bold, I enjoy working with him. I think I drive him a bit bonkers, though... as I usually do." He sipped his coffee and watched her boots move as she walked over to the fire, for lack of a better point of interest.

HP is a potato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☆ѕтαяяу ѕкιєѕ☆ » Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:58 pm

I was about to take a sip of my coffee when he mentioned bothering Halt. I pull the mug away from my face with a short. "A bit? That's like saying Starshine likes apples only on the third day of the week."

Image..ImageImageImage
Image Image
Image...Image
☆ѕтαяяу ѕкιєѕ☆

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HP is a potato » Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:23 pm

James

"That was rather uncalled for," James said, but grinned to let her know he was joking. The fire popped loudly, causing Barold to flinch and pin his ears, but he relaxed soon enough. What a stupid horse, James thought, but then remembered that Barold was not at all stupid. Not exclusively, anyways.

HP is a potato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Sun Dec 18, 2016 4:15 pm

Rishida

"I hope we do," Rishida said. "Seeing other countries would be really interesting." The apprentice kept silent for a while after that, watching the scenery pass by. The world had seemed so small until now, it was hard to believe that even now she'd only ever seen but a fraction of it. The other countries had always seemed like fairy tales, but now she might actually go to one. It was a daunting thought, but an exciting one. "How much further?" she asked, craning her neck to see the road ahead, "are we there yet?"
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me