MODS, PLEASE LOCK

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Reset. { UNDERTALE roleplay, NEW AND ACCEPTING }

Postby ⸸Corroded ⸸ Coffin⸸ » Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:13 pm

serif wrote:{ reserve underswap papyrus? }

{ Of course! }
"𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖉𝖔𝖌 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖞 𝖌𝖔𝖙 𝖙𝖔 𝖉𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖉,
𝖎𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖔𝖓𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖍𝖔𝖜𝖑𝖘 𝖎𝖓𝖘𝖎𝖉𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖉
𝕴𝖙'𝖘 𝖍𝖎𝖒 𝖜𝖍𝖔𝖘𝖊 𝖍𝖔𝖜𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖉𝖗𝖎𝖛𝖊𝖘 𝖒𝖊𝖓 𝖒𝖆𝖉,
𝕬𝖓𝖉 𝖆 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉 𝖙𝖔 𝖎𝖙𝖘 𝖚𝖓𝖉𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌"
x | x | x
⸸Corroded ⸸ Coffin⸸

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Detemmienation » Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:15 pm

Flowey The Flower |✿| Male|✿| Room just before the actual ruins.|✿| With Underfell! Flowey and Frisk

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

✽ - "Just because we haven't seen them doesn't mean they aren't here. If you're here, there's probably more! This idiot always manages to mess stuff up." Flowey adds, gesturing idly towards the lag frozen Frisk with a small jerk of his head, his petals swaying with the movement. "They may not be in the ruins, but they're probably further ahead."

Frisk

Frisk | ♥ | Female | ♥ | Ruins

♥ - That was... odd. For a second, it seemed like those two Floweys were frozen.. "Jeez, how bad did I mess up this time." Frisk continues walking down the path to the ruins. It seemed like those two might not be able to catch up with all these lag spikes, darn. Maybe Sans knows what's going on, or even how to fix it. Hopefully.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Temmie

Temmie | ♫ | Female | ♫ | Temmie Village | ♫ | Open for interaction

♫ - Hmm.. What was Tem thinking about? It was important.. colors... Hmmm..... Oh well! Tems has tem flakes to eat, should try to remember later. Faint footsteps are heard from outside the village. Oh boy! Someone's coming, better practice your best "HOI"s, Tem.

╭━━━━━━╯♛╰━━━━━━╮
Text text text text text text
╰━━━━━━╮♛╭━━━━━━╯
©
Detemmienation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby puppypillar » Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:30 pm

name; underswap papyrus
    age; unknown
    gender; male
    species; monster; skeleton
    soul color; reddish orange
    family; underswap sans, w.d gaster (swapped or not..also i go by the gaster is the father of the skelefonts, even in underswap)
    personality; faking: lazy, and carefree. real; intelligent, caring (cares too much), vengeful, loving, insomnia-tic, you know the rest
    history; undertale wiki..?
    au; underswap
    other; is this good?
puppypillar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ⸸Corroded ⸸ Coffin⸸ » Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:33 pm

Sans The Skeleton | ☠ | Male | ☠ | In the ruins. |☠ | Open for interaction.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eventually, Sans finally manages to catch his breath and manages to push himself onto his feet, stumbling ever so slightly on his feet before pressing a palm against the side of his skull, trying to calm the raging migraine. The skeleton begins his slow shuffling through the purple of the ruins, taking his time to actually take the place in, he hadn't exactly been here before and it was nice to know just where Toriel had been the entire time they were making horrible knock-knock jokes through a large rusting door. Right now Sans was heading towards the main room after the long winding corridor.

Underswap! Sans | ☠ | Male | ☠ | Waterfall - Temmie Village. |☠ | Open for interaction.

✧ - It's pretty great how Sans already remembers the path to the village without having to rely on the light from the magic mushrooms not too far off, although, it always did unnerve him how he walked along invisible paths that you could see down and through, there was a long fall after all. The small skeleton takes his time because of this, being careful as he fiddles with the end of his scarf, clearly nervous despite knowing the path but that feeling quickly fades as he takes the straight turn into the village and-

Wait. Is that his best friend?

There's another slow blink as they catch sight of a Temmie, slowly lowering onto his knees to get a better look. Huh. They didn't look as oddly unnerving as before. "Temmie..?"
x | x | x
⸸Corroded ⸸ Coffin⸸

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ⸸Corroded ⸸ Coffin⸸ » Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:33 pm

serif wrote:
    name; underswap papyrus
    age; unknown
    gender; male
    species; monster; skeleton
    soul color; reddish orange
    family; underswap sans, w.d gaster (swapped or not..also i go by the gaster is the father of the skelefonts, even in underswap)
    personality; faking: lazy, and carefree. real; intelligent, caring (cares too much), vengeful, loving, insomnia-tic, you know the rest
    history; undertale wiki..?
    au; underswap
    other; is this good?

{ Accepted }
x | x | x
⸸Corroded ⸸ Coffin⸸

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Detemmienation » Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:50 pm

Skelepun. wrote:

Sans The Skeleton | ☠ | Male | ☠ | In the ruins. |☠ | Open for interaction.

Eventually, Sans finally manages to catch his breath and manages to push himself onto his feet, stumbling ever so slightly on his feet before pressing a palm against the side of his skull, trying to calm the raging migraine. The skeleton begins his slow shuffling through the purple of the ruins, taking his time to actually take the place in, he hadn't exactly been here before and it was nice to know just where Toriel had been the entire time they were making horrible knock-knock jokes through a large rusting door. Right now Sans was heading towards the main room after the long winding corridor.

Underswap! Sans | ☠ | Male | ☠ | Waterfall - Temmie Village. |☠ | Open for interaction.

✧ - It's pretty great how Sans already remembers the path to the village without having to rely on the light from the magic mushrooms not too far off, although, it always did unnerve him how he walked along invisible paths that you could see down and through, there was a long fall after all. The small skeleton takes his time because of this, being careful as he fiddles with the end of his scarf, clearly nervous despite knowing the path but that feeling quickly fades as he takes the straight turn into the village and-

Wait. Is that his best friend?

There's another slow blink as they catch sight of a Temmie, slowly lowering onto his knees to get a better look. Huh. They didn't look as oddly unnerving as before. "Temmie..?"

Frisk

Frisk | ♥ | Female | ♥ | Ruins | ♥ | Open for interaction

♥ - Frisk delves deeper into the ruins. Odd that there was no Toriel, but hey, Frisk knows these ruins pretty well without her. Ah, so familiar, yet so different. Frisk approaches a small clearing with a large tree, and on the other side, a house. Well, if Toriel would be anywhere, there was as good a guess as any. Frisk heads inside, and looks in the usual spot, but still no Tori.. Hmm, maybe they were feeling the effects of this messed up reality too, but surely she'll be fine. No doubts. Frisk takes a seat in Toriel's chair. Oh, pretty comfortable. "Guess I can look for Sans later," Frisk says to themselves. "I mean, there's really no rush, things can't be that bad, right?" Frisk sinks deeper into the chair, the hope that they'd get up and leave soon seeming like a far off dream at this point.

------------------------------------

Temmie

Temmie | ♫ | Female | ♫ | Temmie Village | ♫ | With Underswap!Sans

♫ - "Hoi!! Sansy!" Temmie jumps up to the skeleton. "You change clothes? Looks so cutes for once!" Tem must... pET. Tem jumps up to the skeleton's face, letting out a light pur as they take in his appearance.. Hmm, waits a second, this isn't the same Sansy, even besides the clothes, this one too cutes, can't be the same one.

╭━━━━━━╯♛╰━━━━━━╮
╰━━━━━━╮♛╭━━━━━━╯
©
Detemmienation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Relicarn » Sat Feb 27, 2016 3:13 pm

Gaster vaguely registered voices bouncing around the ruins, and decided to pull himself upright to investigate, very tentatively streaching out his stiff bones.

He shambled through the Ruins, sending glares towards traps when he sets them off, bones sore and bruised from one too many falls through thin floors.
He wished he had Papyrus to help him.
As smart as the scientist was, he was terrible when it came to applying his brains to something practical like puzzles, and after so long in the void his abysmal skills had only grown worse.

After what should have been a relatively short stroll, but ended up being a long treck, be reached the location he was looking for.
Toriel's house.
Old guilt nagged at him as he remembered promising Toriel he wouldn't tell her husband where she was living after her self-imposed exile. He'd hated keeping the secret, especially after Asgore had broken down at Toriel's disappearance.
Such a long time ago.
Was it?

He heard a voice again inside the house, and, after a contemplative pause, decided to do the polite thing, and knock, boney knuckles connecting with the door with a hollow thudding.
'Sup!
My name's Relicarn and I hang around
here for a handful of things ^^
I work as the Archivist for the wonderful
species Makoatls, and I can often be
found over on DA.

Other than that I'm massive Undertale
trash, and I love to RP!

I don't bite, so feel free to PM me, I'm
always up for a good chat!

WARNING: Awesome people listed below
KiPotato | Mortimer| Dilly. | Cole | Juju |
Squalo | Wolfy | Ardra | Bane

Art by Deertush on DA <3
Relicarn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby puppypillar » Sat Feb 27, 2016 3:34 pm

name; verdan
    age; unknown
    gender; male
    species; monster; skeleton fish
    soul color; murky swamp green
    family; all the other verdans/verdanas
    personality; stern, serious, caring, helpful, pizza-loving, creative, semi-strong, courageous, self-conscious at times, and mysterious.
    history; he lived a normal life like any other monster, though he was usually picked on for being small, though he can levitate.
    au; none
    other; another one

ยภ๔єгรฬคק קคקץгยร
❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖
Papyrus didn't know where he was. First, with Sans, then in a void, then in a purple room. He got up, blinking. Purple bricks lined the walls. A bowl of candy sat in the middle with a sign saying 'Take Only one' or something along those lines. He did take one, and only one. He popped the raspberry-flavored candy into his mouth. "hello?" He called.
❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖
puppypillar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ⸸Corroded ⸸ Coffin⸸ » Sat Feb 27, 2016 3:57 pm

{ Accepted }

✧ - Well this is odd. They weren't talking how they usually did with a 'howdy' and a seemingly uncomfortable smile, she was communicating just like the little village of Flowey's and the thought made the edges of his smile twitch up a little more than usual. "Why're you talking like that, Temmie?" The skeleton asks with the tone of a curious child who had just discovered something new and confusing to them. Although, they don't get to say much else as the cat / dog creature leaps towards them and begins to purr, a noise very uncommon from their best friend.

Sans The Skeleton| ☠ | Male | ☠ | Ruins - Room after the corridor. |☠ | Open for interaction.

There's a light ringing sound accompanied with the pounding of his head as he takes slow careful steps through the ruins, only to pause as the irritating and borderline painful ringing is cut off by a somewhat familiar voice crying out two rooms away or so. The skeleton picks up his pace to the best of his abilities, now standing in a leaf filled room, wincing at the glare of bright yellow in the corner of his eyes, the familiar SAVE point. Frisk must be here somewhere then if these are active once more. "Hello?" The short skeleton calls out in response, wincing once more as the pounding in his head spiked up quite a bit.
x | x | x
⸸Corroded ⸸ Coffin⸸

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby puppypillar » Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:02 pm

ยภ๔єгรฬคק קคקץгยร
❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖
Papyrus peeked out from the room, seeing a glimmer of red leaves leading to a corridor. This purple was hurting his eyes. His head suddenly began to hurt, his soul pounding. It was probably from the purple, as he wasn't used to the color. "hello? i'm right here! where is this?!" He called again.
❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖
puppypillar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me