I'm Half What? | Camp Half-Blood | Re-Accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: I'm Half What? | Camp Half-Blood | Accepting

Postby direwolf. » Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:21 pm

"Man.. I think you broke my ribs, chunky." Travis teased his younger brother, scampering back to the Hermes cabin. "I'm not chunky!" Connor shouted after him, running after him now.

Lily takes a sip of her water bottle, then pours some in Misty's mouth. The hellhound happily lapped at the water with her large tongue.
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby denji3884 » Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:21 pm

Libby waved and said "Sorry! I'm kind of in a rush." She quickly spotted it and snatched it in her dirty fingers. She raced off to her cabin/
denji3884

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PenguinObsession » Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:25 pm

June

She saw some boys dart off into a cabin (Travis and Conner) and felt her stomach growl. She didnt know anything about this place but maybe they did and she needed some food badly. She cautiously followed after them peaking in the door way of the cabin they went into "Hello, can I get some help please?"She asked timidly
Dʀᴀᴄᴏ Mᴀʟғᴏʏ

Hᴇ ɪs ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ ʙᴏʏ
Wʜᴏ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ᴄʜᴏɪᴄᴇ

" I don't want your help! Don't you understand? I have to do this! I have to kill you or he is going to kill me! "

"Do not pitty the dead harry, pity the living and above all those who live without love."
PenguinObsession

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby direwolf. » Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:27 pm

Travis playfully shoves Connor's head, then grins at the girl. "Sure. Watcha need?" The boys tilt their heads.
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PenguinObsession » Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:29 pm

June

Her blonde hair fell in her face making her tuck it bashfully behind one ear. Her blue eyes seemed to have a small sparkle to them in the lighting. "If you dont mind can you show me where I can get a burger?" She asked in the same timid voice.
Dʀᴀᴄᴏ Mᴀʟғᴏʏ

Hᴇ ɪs ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ ʙᴏʏ
Wʜᴏ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ᴄʜᴏɪᴄᴇ

" I don't want your help! Don't you understand? I have to do this! I have to kill you or he is going to kill me! "

"Do not pitty the dead harry, pity the living and above all those who live without love."
PenguinObsession

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby direwolf. » Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:32 pm

Travis glanced her up and down once, grinning and nodding. "Of course!" Connor replied when Travis opened his mouth, Connor grins.
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby denji3884 » Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:35 pm

Libby arrived at her cabin. She shut the wooden door and flipped the latch to lock it. She panted loudly as her husky, Rin barked. Libby took out four dog treats and tossed them to Rin. She put her Bow and Arrows in her nightstand and slipped off her coat. She fell on her bed.

Jesse spotted Sage. He blinked and stayed silent. He waved a hand,
denji3884

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PenguinObsession » Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:38 pm

June

She gave a smile her sun kissed face lightly up and her pearly white standing out in the shadow. She stood fully in the door way showing off her toned body in the blue sun dress she was wearing. "Thanks!"She said less timidly this time and more like herself.

Sage

She looked up and saw the wave her cheeks still a rosey red from her blush. She gave a soft smile giving a small wave back tracing over him with her sea foam green eyes.
Dʀᴀᴄᴏ Mᴀʟғᴏʏ

Hᴇ ɪs ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ ʙᴏʏ
Wʜᴏ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ᴄʜᴏɪᴄᴇ

PenguinObsession

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby direwolf. » Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:39 pm

"We'll-" Connor begins, but Travis interrupts. "Show you to the Mess Hall." He grinned, heading out of the Hermes cabin.
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PenguinObsession » Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:44 pm

June

"Im June by the way."She said starting to get comfortable and get into her own skin. She smiled at the boys feeling a slight connection with them since she was a twin as well.
Dʀᴀᴄᴏ Mᴀʟғᴏʏ

Hᴇ ɪs ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ ʙᴏʏ
Wʜᴏ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ᴄʜᴏɪᴄᴇ

PenguinObsession

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me