This is Berk [HTTYD RP] - New, Open, and Accepting!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: This is Berk [HTTYD RP] - New, Open, and Accepting!

Postby WitchHazel » Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:18 am

|Tarben the Pragmatic|17|Viking|Location: His house|Dragon: Ember|Tags: Willa|

Tarben chuckled as his mum released Willa from her death-grip of a hug. "Willa, this is my mum, Gunborg. She's a breadbaker," he introduced them. "Mum, this is my friend Willa, she'll be staying with us for tonight, at least." Tarben's mum offered Willa a large smile.
"Pleased to meetcha, Willa," she said in a chipper tone. "Make yerself at home. Oh, you two must be starvin'! Good thing I just finished a batch o' bread." Gunborg left the room and returned with two warm loaves of bread. She set them down on the kitchen table, along with some filleted fish and vegetables.

|Ember|Monstrous Nightmare|Adolescent|Location: Training Academy|Rider: Tarben|Tags: Dardee, Marrowbone, Snovella

Ember stiffened when she heard something behind her. She whipped around, running after the human, but she was too late. She watched in frustration as the Boneknapper appeared - judging by his size and armor, he was more than enough of a match for her. When the strange frog-like dragon asked if she knew them, she shook her head vehemently. Her instincts were telling her that these newcomers were indeed a threat. She opened her mouth to unleash a roar, intent on waking up the other dragons stabled in the Academy.

|Brenna Stormborn|16|Location: Viking Hut|Tags: Rouge|

Brenna smiled for the second time that day when she saw that the Speed Stinger was dozing off. She pulled out her sketchbook, which had miraculously survived the shipwreck. Quietly so not to wake him, she started to sketch her dragon friend as he slumbered by the fire.

|Stormchaser|Skrill|Adolescent|Location: Berk Beach|Tags: Raya, Benron, Nettal, Sirene, Alexis, Lightningstrike, Shelltoe, Morlil|

Stormchaser nodded, looking over at Raya. "Nice to meet you too," he replied in a voice roughened by disuse.

|Magna "The Spitfire" Eldrsdóttir|17|Location: Berk Wilderness|Tags: Wildfire|

"I don't think it'll hurt," Magna assured the dragon, seeing the look on his face. Calendula and yarrow shouldn't sting, and cloves had numbing qualities, so she reckoned it would be alright. The robust viking girl took some of the paste in her calloused hands, and gently smeared it across the Stormcutter's injury. She applied the poultice until it was evenly spread. "That outta do it," she said when finished, wiping her hands off on the grass. "I wouldn't try flyin' yet though, if I were you. Ya don't want ta make it any worse."

Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RedLionPaladin » Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:44 am

Wildfire watched as she spread the poultice over his injury. There was an immediate difference in how it felt as the pain alleviated and the throbbing joint went a little numb. Once she was done, he inspected her work then covered it with his good wing and looked at her. He gave her the biggest smile the Stormcutter could muster then nuzzled her happily. Of course, not use to gentle treatment with humans, he accidentally knocked her over but that didn't deter him one bit. Wildfire was happy and not afraid to show it.
RedLionPaladin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☾ ℜε∨αη ☽ » Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:59 am

•--Dardee Lionsvale(Darkest Descent) & Marrowbone
viking & boneknapper • attempting to flee • ember, snovella

Dardee made a sharp turn down the hallway, running towards the door at the end of the hall. She picked up the speed, expecting the door to be unlocked like the rest. But the door didn't open at her weight, so she fell backwards. Starting to get panicky, Dardee shook at the knob to no avail. She looked up, seeing Marrowbone land on the roof. She breathed deeply, refocusing. There was no time to pick the lock, and even if she did there was no guarantee that it lead anywhere.

Marrowbone watched from above, and began attempting a break through the roof upon seeing her struggles. He growled as his talons barely scratched the surface. Someone obviously put a lot of work into dragon-proofing this place. Unfortunately for them, this part of the roof was still wood. The Boneknapper sucked in a gulp of air, and then let go of a steady stream of fire in front of him. In a few seconds, the wood was weak enough and he jumped through, landing behind Dardee and turning around, growling protectively.

"нσησя ιѕ α ƒσσℓ'ѕ ρяιzє. gℓσяу ιѕ σƒ ησ υѕє тσ тнє ∂єα∂."

News
The hard drive in my laptop died and I have don't any Wi-Fi right now, so I'm going to be living on mobile for a while.

Current Mood: Pneumonia. Blahh.
☾ ℜε∨αη ☽

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bayleef » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:37 am

Icebreaker tags: astral, star
Icebreaker saw the dragon retreat, so she turned around and went back to Astral and Starjumper. She growled to get their attention and headed off west. She knew the best spot for catching fish was that way so she led the way, with Starjumper and Astral following close behind her.
╔═════════════════════════╗

Hey there! I'm Bayleef :3
Used to be Sign of the stars.
You can call me Sign or Bay; She/her
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

ImageImageImage

╚═════════════════════════╝

❀❀❀❀❀❀
❀❀❀❀❀❀
❀❀❀❀❀❀
❀❀❀❀❀❀
©
Image Image Image

ImageImage
Bayleef

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stiles Hale » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:39 am

Conceited Composer wrote:
|Tarben the Pragmatic|17|Viking|Location: His house|Dragon: Ember|Tags: Willa|

Tarben chuckled as his mum released Willa from her death-grip of a hug. "Willa, this is my mum, Gunborg. She's a breadbaker," he introduced them. "Mum, this is my friend Willa, she'll be staying with us for tonight, at least." Tarben's mum offered Willa a large smile.
"Pleased to meetcha, Willa," she said in a chipper tone. "Make yerself at home. Oh, you two must be starvin'! Good thing I just finished a batch o' bread." Gunborg left the room and returned with two warm loaves of bread. She set them down on the kitchen table, along with some filleted fish and vegetables.

|Ember|Monstrous Nightmare|Adolescent|Location: Training Academy|Rider: Tarben|Tags: Dardee, Marrowbone, Snovella

Ember stiffened when she heard something behind her. She whipped around, running after the human, but she was too late. She watched in frustration as the Boneknapper appeared - judging by his size and armor, he was more than enough of a match for her. When the strange frog-like dragon asked if she knew them, she shook her head vehemently. Her instincts were telling her that these newcomers were indeed a threat. She opened her mouth to unleash a roar, intent on waking up the other dragons stabled in the Academy.

|Brenna Stormborn|16|Location: Viking Hut|Tags: Rouge|

Brenna smiled for the second time that day when she saw that the Speed Stinger was dozing off. She pulled out her sketchbook, which had miraculously survived the shipwreck. Quietly so not to wake him, she started to sketch her dragon friend as he slumbered by the fire.

|Stormchaser|Skrill|Adolescent|Location: Berk Beach|Tags: Raya, Benron, Nettal, Sirene, Alexis, Lightningstrike, Shelltoe, Morlil|

Stormchaser nodded, looking over at Raya. "Nice to meet you too," he replied in a voice roughened by disuse.

|Magna "The Spitfire" Eldrsdóttir|17|Location: Berk Wilderness|Tags: Wildfire|

"I don't think it'll hurt," Magna assured the dragon, seeing the look on his face. Calendula and yarrow shouldn't sting, and cloves had numbing qualities, so she reckoned it would be alright. The robust viking girl took some of the paste in her calloused hands, and gently smeared it across the Stormcutter's injury. She applied the poultice until it was evenly spread. "That outta do it," she said when finished, wiping her hands off on the grass. "I wouldn't try flyin' yet though, if I were you. Ya don't want ta make it any worse."

"Hi, and yes, we could eat, Right Tarben?" she asked him. She was hungry, and she didn't know if he was or not, but she didn't know anyone else here and was a little shy.
Stiles Hale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: This is Berk [HTTYD RP] - New, Open, and Accepting

Postby Almond Bark » Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:04 am

Pasta. wrote:Morlil | Submaripper | Location: Berk|Tags: Sirene, Benron, Shelltoe, Nettal, Stormchaser, Raya
Morlil nodded when the human asked if that was his name. How did she know? Morlil was glad Rays liked the kelp as well as one of the dragons. Hopefully this would keep them equal. Morlil snapped up some kelp and gorged it down, the salt-like flavour satisfying him. Morlil glanced to Shelltoes friend and greeted them, with a calm smile.

Oracle | Eruptodon | Location: Berk | Tags: Icewing
"Yeah, I did say Volcano," Oracle reasurred Icewing. "Eruptodons eat lava as a source of food" "To keep the active volcanoe at my island from overflowing" "The whole place would be in flames if I left for long periods" "The people there dislike my aggressive behaviour but it's instinct... they try and show they love me but it doesn't feel true.." "It's why I asked about the volcano, or well any volcano... it doesn't have to be on this island"

╔════════════╗

Rather Inactive, so please give
me some time to reply to messages.
- - -
any pronouns
01-30

𓃡 | 𓃹 | 𓃒

╚════════════╝
Almond Bark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lulu1239 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:22 am

Rouge grumbles a bit as he finally settles into sleep. He curls up some more in his sleep.
i'm a proud yogscast and TeamFourStar fan :)
lulu1239

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dream. » Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:35 am

Alexis / Lightningstrike
"Oh, I had to... Clean the hut and give Lightningstrike a bath." She said Nettal, turning to see where her dragon had gone.

Lightningstrike / Alexis
She was excited that she'd been able to come back and see Shelltoe, but when he left for a moment she replied, "Oh, okay." And she sat down, awaiting his return.
dream.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☾ ℜε∨αη ☽ » Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:36 am

☾ ℜε∨αη ☽ wrote: •--Dardee Lionsvale(Darkest Descent) & Marrowbone
viking & boneknapper • attempting to flee • ember, snovella

Dardee made a sharp turn down the hallway, running towards the door at the end of the hall. She picked up the speed, expecting the door to be unlocked like the rest. But the door didn't open at her weight, so she fell backwards. Starting to get panicky, Dardee shook at the knob to no avail. She looked up, seeing Marrowbone land on the roof. She breathed deeply, refocusing. There was no time to pick the lock, and even if she did there was no guarantee that it lead anywhere.

Marrowbone watched from above, and began attempting a break through the roof upon seeing her struggles. He growled as his talons barely scratched the surface. Someone obviously put a lot of work into dragon-proofing this place. Unfortunately for them, this part of the roof was still wood. The Boneknapper sucked in a gulp of air, and then let go of a steady stream of fire in front of him. In a few seconds, the wood was weak enough and he jumped through, landing behind Dardee and turning around, growling protectively.

"нσησя ιѕ α ƒσσℓ'ѕ ρяιzє. gℓσяу ιѕ σƒ ησ υѕє тσ тнє ∂єα∂."

News
The hard drive in my laptop died and I have don't any Wi-Fi right now, so I'm going to be living on mobile for a while.

Current Mood: Pneumonia. Blahh.
☾ ℜε∨αη ☽

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RedLionPaladin » Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:51 am

Icewing grunted at the news. "That's interesting; I've never heard of a dragon eating lava. I think I saw one on my way over here though. If I could just....remember which way I came in.....I could show you," he replied, looking around as he tried to get a fix on his bearings. He had been so tired when he flew in that he wasn't paying attention to what direction he was traveling.

HeichouLevi wrote:Wildfire watched as she spread the poultice over his injury. There was an immediate difference in how it felt as the pain alleviated and the throbbing joint went a little numb. Once she was done, he inspected her work then covered it with his good wing and looked at her. He gave her the biggest smile the Stormcutter could muster then nuzzled her happily. Of course, not use to gentle treatment with humans, he accidentally knocked her over but that didn't deter him one bit. Wildfire was happy and not afraid to show it.
RedLionPaladin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me