This is Berk [HTTYD RP] - New, Open, and Accepting!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: This is Berk [HTTYD RP] - New, Open, and Accepting!

Postby RedLionPaladin » Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:35 am

(Repost for Icewing and Oracle please?)

Wildfire was grateful when the female moved, pleased he hadn't hurt her in any way. He walked over to her position and sniffed at the plants she had pulled out of her bag. His big head twosted this way and that as he watched in fascination when she began grinding them into a paste. He grunted and made another churring noise in his throat but this one was like he was asking a question.
RedLionPaladin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☾ ℜε∨αη ☽ » Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:30 am

•--Dardee Lionsvale(Darkest Descent) & Marrowbone
viking & boneknapper • robbing training academy • ember, snovella

Dardee froze as a flicker of light in the corner of her eye came into view. She turned her head slightly, and her stomach dropped when she saw the dragon. Large, and on fire. Dardee dropped into a crouch, praying to Valhalla that she wasn't seen. Stalking back the way she came, she momentarily forgot about the loose board. She was almost to the window, but she blanched when the floor creaked under her.

Marrowbone looked down in surprise. Of course someone would appear in the direction he wasn't looking. He was just about to warn Dardee when the Flame Whipper spoke to him. "We, uh... we left something in the academy." He made up, nervously. "The front was locked."

"нσησя ιѕ α ƒσσℓ'ѕ ρяιzє. gℓσяу ιѕ σƒ ησ υѕє тσ тнє ∂єα∂."

News
The hard drive in my laptop died and I have don't any Wi-Fi right now, so I'm going to be living on mobile for a while.

Current Mood: Pneumonia. Blahh.
☾ ℜε∨αη ☽

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:11 am

|Tarben the Pragmatic|17|Viking|Location: His house|Dragon: Ember|Tags: Willa|

Tarben heard a creaking of wood and a happy shout of 'Tarben! as he entered his house'. "Brace yourself," he warned Willa. A large woman bounded down the stairs and ensnared him in a bone-crushing embrace. "Mum - you're - crushing - my - lungs," he gasped, soon to be relieved of the hug as his mum moved on to Willa.
"Is this a new friend o' yours?" she asked with a smile.
"Yes -" Tarben replied, but before he could finish, his mum was giving Willa a tight hug as well.

|Ember|Monstrous Nightmare|Adolescent|Location: Training Academy|Rider: Tarben|Tags: Dardee, Marrowbone, Snovella

Ember saw a smaller dragon enter the Training Academy - she thought she'd seen it before around Berk, so she wasn't super concerned that it was here. Her eyes narrowed when she heard a creaking sound, and whipped her head towards the noise. She headed deeper into the Academy, sniffing the air to hone in on the strange scent. Human... and Boneknapper? she couldn't be sure about the latter, she'd only encountered a Boneknapper once. If it was indeed a Boneknapper, then she could very well be outmatched. The armor would make it more resistant to any attack she could throw at it - if it was indeed hostile, that is. Ember concentrated on the human scent, crawling closer with each step. She still couldn't see the human, but its scent was growing stronger.

|Brenna Stormborn|16|Location: Berk Village|Tags: Rouge|

Brenna continued to pet the Speed Stinger. Her eyes glowed with happiness when he started making a noise that sounded like purring, though she was still stuck on a name. Do dragons have their own names, or do humans give them names? she wondered. Maybe that was a question to ask Tarben in the morning.

|Stormchaser|Skrill|Adolescent|Location: Berk Beach|Tags: Raya, Benron, Nettal, Sirene, Alexis, Lightningstrike, Shelltoe, Morlil|

"I'm Stormchaser," the Skrill informed Shelltoe. He grew more an more relaxed with every minute he spent with the new humans and their dragons. Having spent most of his life alone, it was nice to finally have some others to talk with.

|Magna "The Spitfire" Eldrsdóttir|17|Location: Berk Wilderness|Tags: Wildfire|

Magna chuckled when the Stormcutter displayed an interest in what she was doing. "If you'll let me put this on yer wing, it'll make it feel better," she told the dragon. "I'm no Gothi, but I know how ta make a simple poultice." When the herbs were mashed enough for her tastes, Magna set the smaller rock on the ground.

Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☾ ℜε∨αη ☽ » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:03 am

Dardee eased off of the creaking board, trying to silently make her way to the window. She looked up, trying to communicate with the Boneknapper waiting outside, but he was obviously distracted by something. Dardee's spirits were considerably dampened, knowing she was trapped. Without the all-clear from Marrowbone, and with the Monstrous Nightmare lurking somewhere behind her, she didn't have much choice but to hide and hope she wouldn't be seen. Jumping up onto a desk, Dardee made a leap for the rafters in the ceiling. She caught herself before she fell, her shoulder twinging slightly in protest, pulling herself up onto the wooden beam, and waited.

Marrowbone was starting to get nervous. He couldn't very well just allow the Flame Whipper to walk in and discover their plot. But there was something else, too. A stranger scent wafting out through the window. He couldn't see Dardee. "The thing is," He said, peering through the window. "I-I don't know what it is. She- he didn't specify."

News
The hard drive in my laptop died and I have don't any Wi-Fi right now, so I'm going to be living on mobile for a while.

☾ ℜε∨αη ☽

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:34 am

Tarben heard a creaking of wood and a happy shout of 'Tarben! as he entered his house'. "Brace yourself," he warned Willa. A large woman bounded down the stairs and ensnared him in a bone-crushing embrace. "Mum - you're - crushing - my - lungs," he gasped, soon to be relieved of the hug as his mum moved on to Willa.
"Yes -" Tarben replied, but before he could finish, his mum was giving Willa a tight hug as well.

|Ember|Monstrous Nightmare|Adolescent|Location: Training Academy|Rider: Tarben|Tags: Dardee, Marrowbone, Snovella

A slight flutter of noise caused Ember to look up. In the darkened shadows, she couldn't see anything out of the ordinary. Still, the human's scent was close. It smelled different than most, laced with the aromas of the Berk wilderness, yet underneath there was something Ember had never scented before. A low growl formed in the back of her throat as she searched for the human. If she did end up finding it and it was doing something threatening, all she would need to do is roar and the dragons stabled within the Academy would be at her side. They were in the stables of their own volition, so nothing was locked - they could come and go as they pleased.

Brenna continued to pet the Speed Stinger. Her eyes glowed with happiness when he started making a noise that sounded like purring, though she was still stuck on a name. Do dragons have their own names, or do humans give them names? she wondered. Maybe that was a question to ask Tarben in the morning.

|Stormchaser|Skrill|Adolescent|Location: Berk Beach|Tags: Raya, Benron, Nettal, Sirene, Alexis, Lightningstrike, Shelltoe, Morlil|

"I'm Stormchaser," the Skrill informed Shelltoe. He grew more an more relaxed with every minute he spent with the new humans and their dragons. Having spent most of his life alone, it was nice to finally have some others to talk with.

Magna chuckled when the Stormcutter displayed an interest in what she was doing. "If you'll let me put this on yer wing, it'll make it feel better," she told the dragon. "I'm no Gothi, but I know how ta make a simple poultice." When the herbs were mashed enough for her tastes, Magna set the smaller rock on the ground.

Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby startail;; » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:50 am

( Ember, Dardee, Marrowbone, Snovella)

| Marilious | Male| 21| berk | Zarogrem | Tags: Ember Dardee, Marrowbone, Snovella|
Marilious waited for 10 minutes. He got bored. He got up. his dragon doing the same. Put his hands on his hips and sighed. ''well I think we are well-hidden enough.'' he got out a map and said ''if we are in this forest on berk that means the closest island is this one. But I think they must be associated with berk, because they are so close. What some we do buddy?'' looking at his dragon. the dragon looked up into the sky. ''you want to fly, dragon. Hmmmm... I suppose I could, it is a little darker. Fine. he walked to the dragons side, Zarogrem lowered his head. Marilious jumped on. They were flying silently. Marilious relized that he was right ontop of central berk. There were plenti of dragon flying and all of them noticed. But Zarogrem aced like it was ok so a asumed it was. He though he saw a strange dragon with another dragon that looked like a bonenapper

| Zarogrem | Male| 49| berk | Marilious | Tags: Ember Dardee, Marrowbone, Snovella|

Zarogrem was thrilled to here Marilious to agree with him. he launched up into the sky.

| Benron Bengerden | male | 18 | Berk | fire worms(they are secret) | Tags: Morlil, Sirene Raya Stormchaser |

Benron knew Sirene agreed. He smiled at her. Alexis and Lightningstrike walked up. Benron had seen them earlier. He said in a low town ''hello''.

| Nettal Bengerden| female | 13 | Berk | Shelltoe | Tags: Alexis, Lightningstrike, Morlil, Sirene Raya Stormchaser |

Nettal said ''oh This is Raya (girl with Stormchaser) and Stormchaser(a skrill with Raya). And this is Sirene(a deadly natter) Morlil walked up on the beach ''and that is Morlil!''

| Shelltoe | male | young adult | Berk| monstrous nightmare | Nettal | Tags: Alexis, Lightningstrike, Morlil, Sirene Raya, Stormchaser |

Shelltoe said ''It's nice to meet you'' with a happy chirp. ''and that is Raya?'' he wanted to make sure he got the right name.

(Alexis and Lightningstrike are in now!

soso sorry for the late response.)

startail;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lulu1239 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:01 am

Rouge slowly starts to drift off a bit from the warm of the fire and the petting.
i'm a proud yogscast and TeamFourStar fan :)
lulu1239

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: This is Berk [HTTYD RP] - New, Open, and Accepting

Postby RedLionPaladin » Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:42 am

Pasta. wrote:Oracle | Eruptodon | Location: Berk | Tags: Icewing
"Oh..." Oracle glanced closer and realized how they sort of did resemble scales. "I'm sorry for your loss..." She grunted bowing her head to the Wooly Howl, showing respect. "Is there any active volcanoes around here..?" "Im getting a bit hungry since that trip from Caldera Cay." Oracle turned to scar on her right leg and swung her tail over. "I had a history with dragon hunters... They put quite the bounty on me but wanted to kill me later.." "I just wanted to explore this island for awhile, then head back home maybe if I didnt find a volcano"

"Thank you," Icewing replied softly, dipping his head to her as well. When she asked about active volcanoes, Icewing shrugged and answered, "I only just arrived to this island but I would image there has to be something nearby. Wait....why did you ask about a volcano and then say that you were hungry?" He looked up at the strange dragon with a curious but confused expression on his face.

Wildfire sniffed the paste once more then looked back at his wing. Judging by the female's voice, he figured she wanted to put it on him. With a slight grumble and a snort, he sat down and lifted his good wing so she could get to the injury. 'I hope it doesn't sting,' he thought to himself as he watched her curiously.
RedLionPaladin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☾ ℜε∨αη ☽ » Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:42 am

Dardee slid across the beam as the dragon continued her search. She held her breath as she slowly shifted and dropping to the ground behind the Nightmare, taking precautions to avoid her tail. This was her way out, but she would need to be fast. When she was sufficiently away from the room, she took off down the corridor.

Marrowbone growled lowly when Dardee dropped from the rafters. "Time to go." He said, figuring the situation couldn't get any worse. He spread his wings, jumping up and gliding across the the other side of the building.

News

☾ ℜε∨αη ☽

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stiles Hale » Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:06 am

Conceited Composer wrote:

Ember saw a smaller dragon enter the Training Academy - she thought she'd seen it before around Berk, so she wasn't super concerned that it was here. Her eyes narrowed when she heard a creaking sound, and whipped her head towards the noise. She headed deeper into the Academy, sniffing the air to hone in on the strange scent. Human... and Boneknapper? she couldn't be sure about the latter, she'd only encountered a Boneknapper once. If it was indeed a Boneknapper, then she could very well be outmatched. The armor would make it more resistant to any attack she could throw at it - if it was indeed hostile, that is. Ember concentrated on the human scent, crawling closer with each step. She still couldn't see the human, but its scent was growing stronger.

Willa squirmed uncomfortably, she wasn't used to being hugged by strangers, let alone at all. She looked at Tarben. "I can't breathe Miss please let me go." She said squirming backwards again. "Tarben help." she pleaded to the only person she knew here.
Stiles Hale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me