This is Berk [HTTYD RP] - New, Open, and Accepting!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: This is Berk [HTTYD RP] - New, Open, and Accepting!

Postby Ember1989 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:58 pm

"Does your leg bother you much? I can't fly due to my injured wing." Sirene replied.

Raya smiled and took a piece of the kelp. She had never tried it before, but was surprised to find she liked it. "Thank you." She said.

coding by spooky jim

Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☾ ℜε∨αη ☽ » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:59 pm

(If you want, Snovella can catch Dardee & Marrowbone, Truffilo.)

•--Dardee Lionsvale(Darkest Descent) & Marrowbone
viking & boneknapper • robbing training academy • open

Dardee caught herself as she jumped into the room. She kept one hand on one of her daggers, extending the other so she could feel her way through the darkness while her eyes adjusted. Looking back at the window, she took she Marrowbone's stark white head swiveling about, keeping watch.

Confident that her back was covered, she edged forwards, wincing as a board squeaked under foot. When no one came, she cautiously pressed on. Her fingertips brushed the surface of a wooden table, and she scared herself when she felt a coarse rock. Lodestone! Lucky us...

"нσησя ιѕ α ƒσσℓ'ѕ ρяιzє. gℓσяу ιѕ σƒ ησ υѕє тσ тнє ∂єα∂."

News
The hard drive in my laptop died and I have don't any Wi-Fi right now, so I'm going to be living on mobile for a while.

Current Mood: Pneumonia. Blahh.
☾ ℜε∨αη ☽

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:16 pm

|Tarben the Pragmatic|17|Viking|Location: Berk Village|Dragon: Ember|Tags: Willa, Ember|

"Alright," Tarben replied, feeling his smile broaden. "In that case, follow me." He started to walk towards a hut that was bigger than average, mainly due to the large oven attached to it. "Like I said, my mum can be kind of overbearing sometimes. She may try to feed you too much; don't hesitate to kindly refuse." Whenever Tarben was home, his mum was always trying to 'put some meat on his bones' as she usually said.

|Ember|Monstrous Nightmare|Adolescent|Location: Berk Village|Rider: Tarben|Tags: Willa, Tarben

Ember followed her rider, glad to finally be getting somewhere. On clear nights, she liked to sleep on the roof of his house or near the oven, but since it was rainy she reckoned she'd walk Tarben and Willa to the house before flying over to the Training Academy and into the stables. She preferred the Hangar, but she'd had a look inside earlier and it was a bit too crowded for her tastes.

|Brenna Stormborn|16|Location: Berk Village|Tags: Rouge|

Brenna stroked her Speed Stinger friend comfortably. It suddenly struck her that she still didn't know his name, and the other dragon she'd met that day had a name, so it was probably customary around these parts to give a dragon a name. "I wonder..." she thought aloud. "What do I call you?" She couldn't very well refer to him as 'dragon' or 'Speed Stinger'; he needed a good and proper name.

|Stormchaser|Skrill|Adolescent|Location: Berk Beach|Tags: Raya, Benron, Nettal, Sirene, Alexis, Lightningstrike, Shelltoe, Morlil|

Stormchaser huffed when Raya did in fact eat the kelp; a bit perplexed by the girl's actions. Well, humans are a bit strange, after all, he thought. He turned back to Sirene, noticing for the first time the wound in her wing. "It bothers me a little," he admitted. "I haven't tried flying since yesterday, but I couldn't launch myself into the air when I tried." His eyes narrowed in a non-hostile way as he scrutinised her wing. "Did hunters do that to you?"

|Magna "The Spitfire" Eldrsdóttir|17|Location: Berk Wilderness|Tags: Wildfire|

Magna winced when the Stormcutter roared in pain. She hadn't expected him to skitter away from her, to which she fell flat on her face. She spat out some grass and dirt that had gotten in her mouth when she fell, laughing all the while. "It's alright, big guy," she assured the dragon when he seemed to be worrying over her. "I'm fine. I've been through a heck of a lot worse." She rose to her feet, still grasping the arrow in her fleshy hand. She removed a cloth from her satchel and wrapped it around the arrow, intent on taking it back to the village so that no other dragons would stumble across it and hurt themselves. She reckoned that she should probably show it to Tarben as well; maybe he could tell her who the arrow had come from. The obvious answer was hunters, though she wasn't completely convinced - the Stormcutter would have been completely incapacitated if this was one of their trademark dragon root arrows. Magna turned back to her healing herbs. "I think I've seen Gothi do this before," she muttered aloud. She picked out a couple of herbs that would be useful - calendula to prevent infection, clove to help with the pain, and yarrow flowers to stop the bleeding. She placed all of the herbs on a flat rock. After a moment of searching, she found a smaller rock and began to mash the herbs into a paste.

Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☾ ℜε∨αη ☽ » Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:49 pm

(Okay. I'll go ahead and put this here.)

•--Dardee Lionsvale(Darkest Descent) & Marrowbone
viking & boneknapper • robbing training academy • open

Dardee spent a few minutes more rummaging in the darkness, coming up with a couple more lodestones and a small sack of coins. She pocketed both, now moving more carefully to avoid making too much noise with the coins.

There was another room to the right. The door pushed right open. It's like these people were just asking to be robbed. Dardee thought gleefully, casting a glance at the still watchful Marrowbone before she slipped inside.

"нσησя ιѕ α ƒσσℓ'ѕ ρяιzє. gℓσяу ιѕ σƒ ησ υѕє тσ тнє ∂єα∂."

News
The hard drive in my laptop died and I have don't any Wi-Fi right now, so I'm going to be living on mobile for a while.

Current Mood: Pneumonia. Blahh.
☾ ℜε∨αη ☽

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lulu1239 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:13 pm

Rouge gives a rumble like purr while curling up by the fire. "This is nice" he rumbles leaning his head towards her touch.
i'm a proud yogscast and TeamFourStar fan :)
lulu1239

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:19 pm

"Yes. They must have done the same to your leg. I've tried flying but it bothers my wing too much." Sirene looked down at her injured wing. She knew she needed it treated by a human, but she didn't trust many humans to help.

coding by spooky jim

Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby startail;; » Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:55 pm

( sure Truffilo<3)

| Marilious | Male| 21| berk | Zarogrem | Tags:|
Marilious crouched low on the ground. and waited.

| Zarogrem | Male| 49| berk | Marilious | Tags:|

Zarogrem copied Marilious. He did not like the forest it seemed way to prickly, he wanted to be up int the sky.

(Marilious and Zarogrem are open!)

| Benron Bengerden | male | 18 | Berk | fire worms(they are secret) | Tags: Morlil, Sirene Raya Stormchaser |

Benron knew Sirene agreed. He smiled at her. Alexis and Lightningstrike walked up. Benron had seen them earlier. He said in a low town ''hello''.

| Nettal Bengerden| female | 13 | Berk | Shelltoe | Tags: Alexis, Lightningstrike, Morlil, Sirene Raya Stormchaser |

Nettal said ''oh This is Raya (girl with Stormchaser) and Stormchaser(a skrill with Raya). And this is Sirene(a deadly natter) Morlil walked up on the beach ''and that is Morlil!''

| Shelltoe | male | young adult | Berk| monstrous nightmare | Nettal | Tags: Alexis, Lightningstrike, Morlil, Sirene Raya, Stormchaser |

Shelltoe said ''water is my life, I lived in it since a child! and yes air would be nice, Morlil started to go up, Shelltoe followed him. Shelltoe brought his head out of the water like a crocodile, taking a deep breath. He looked over at the beach, Lightningstrike was there! Shelltoe said ''Morlil, my friend is here! I have to go see her!'' He burst out of the water, flying back to the shore.'' Lightningstrike!''

(Alexis and Lightningstrike are in now!

soso sorry for the late response.)

startail;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:34 pm

|Tarben the Pragmatic|17|Viking|Location: Berk Village|Dragon: Ember|Tags: Willa, Ember|

When they arrived at his house, Tarben opened the door for Willa out of courtesy, only to be pushed over by Ember ramming her head into his stomach. "Ow!" he exclaimed, for the Nightmare was still aflame. He patted out the small fires that had formed on his tunic, huffing in annoyance at the large burn spot. "Goodnight to you too," he chuckled to his dragon before watching her fly out into the night.

|Ember|Monstrous Nightmare|Adolescent|Location: Training Academy|Rider: Tarben|Tags: Open

Ember walked with Tarben and Willa until they reached Tarben's house. She then pushed her snout into Tarben's stomach lovingly to say goodnight before launching herself off into the air. The flaming Monstrous Nightmare soared over the village, coming to land swiftly at the entrance to the Training Academy. Her pupils narrowed into slits as she picked up a recent yet unfamiliar scent. More strangers? she thought, annoyed. Ember stalked into the Training Academy, making no attempt to conceal herself - she was still aflame, after all.

Brenna continued to pet the Speed Stinger. Her eyes glowed with happiness when he started making a noise that sounded like purring, though she was still stuck on a name. Do dragons have their own names, or do humans give them names? she wondered. Maybe that was a question to ask Tarben in the morning.

|Stormchaser|Skrill|Adolescent|Location: Berk Beach|Tags: Raya, Benron, Nettal, Sirene, Alexis, Lightningstrike, Shelltoe, Morlil|

Stormchaser nodded. "There was an old woman in the village who treated my leg," he told Sirene. "At the time I didn't know she was trying to help me, though." He glanced up at Nettal when he heard his name. It was the first time he'd heard it spoken by humans. How did she know? he wondered.

Magna winced when the Stormcutter roared in pain. She hadn't expected him to skitter away from her, to which she fell flat on her face. She spat out some grass and dirt that had gotten in her mouth when she fell, laughing all the while. "It's alright, big guy," she assured the dragon when he seemed to be worrying over her. "I'm fine. I've been through a heck of a lot worse." She rose to her feet, still grasping the arrow in her fleshy hand. She removed a cloth from her satchel and wrapped it around the arrow, intent on taking it back to the village so that no other dragons would stumble across it and hurt themselves. She reckoned that she should probably show it to Tarben as well; maybe he could tell her who the arrow had come from. The obvious answer was hunters, though she wasn't completely convinced - the Stormcutter would have been completely incapacitated if this was one of their trademark dragon root arrows. Magna turned back to her healing herbs. "I think I've seen Gothi do this before," she muttered aloud. She picked out a couple of herbs that would be useful - calendula to prevent infection, clove to help with the pain, and yarrow flowers to stop the bleeding. She placed all of the herbs on a flat rock. After a moment of searching, she found a smaller rock and began to mash the herbs into a paste.

Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby startail;; » Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:52 pm

(i missed alot)

| Marilious | Male| 21| berk | Zarogrem | Tags:|
Marilious had walked into a forest on berk it was a very dense and thick brushed forest. His outfit got snagged a lot which he did not like. He thought her heard a rustle.

| Zarogrem | Male| 49| berk | Marilious | Tags:|

Zarogrem slowly walked behind Marilious.

(Marilious and Zarogrem are open!)

| Benron Bengerden | male | 18 | Berk | fire worms(they are secret) | Tags: Morlil, Sirene Raya Stormchaser |

Benron was very surprised that Nettal knew the dragons names. Morlil, Sirene and Stromchaser, how did she know. They fit the dragon well. Benron was still flabbergasted when Morlil came up onto the beach. Benron was still next to Sirene, and he bent over to walk under her neck. Her walked over to Morlil. ''How thoughtful of you'' he said petting the submaripper on the head. '' my sister says your name isMorlil, is that true?''

| Nettal Bengerden| female | 13 | Berk | Shelltoe | Tags: Alexis, Lightningstrike, Morlil, Sirene Raya Stormchaser |

Nettla was very happy that Alexis and Lightningstrike. Nettal looked at the submaripper as he walked onto the beach. Stromchaser seemed curious. Morlil had brought kelp. When Raya had eaten the kelp Nettal felt bad and grabbed some and stuck it in her mouth. It was pretty good, salty and like salad. ''So what chores kept you waiting?'' she asked Alexis.

| Shelltoe | male | young adult | Berk| monstrous nightmare | Nettal | Tags: Alexis, Lightningstrike, Morlil, Sirene Raya, Stormchaser |

Shelltoe laughed as he was licked by Lightningstrike, ''I'm sorry you couldn't get here sooner. a lot has happened.'' Shelltoe remembered the skrill. He turned to him, he had followed Morlil so fast earlier he forgot to introduce himself. He was talking with Sirene. ''excuse me for a moment'' he said to Lightningstrike, and turned to the skrill ''Hello I'm Shelltoe, I'm very sorry that I did not interduce myself before. What is your name?''

(Alexis and Lightningstrike are in now!)

startail;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stiles Hale » Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:23 pm

Conceited Composer wrote:

When they arrived at his house, Tarben opened the door for Willa out of courtesy, only to be pushed over by Ember ramming her head into his stomach. "Ow!" he exclaimed, for the Nightmare was still aflame. He patted out the small fires that had formed on his tunic, huffing in annoyance at the large burn spot. "Goodnight to you too," he chuckled to his dragon before watching her fly out into the night.

|Ember|Monstrous Nightmare|Adolescent|Location: Training Academy|Rider: Tarben|Tags: Open

Ember walked with Tarben and Willa until they reached Tarben's house. She then pushed her snout into Tarben's stomach lovingly to say goodnight before launching herself off into the air. The flaming Monstrous Nightmare soared over the village, coming to land swiftly at the entrance to the Training Academy. Her pupils narrowed into slits as she picked up a recent yet unfamiliar scent. More strangers? she thought, annoyed. Ember stalked into the Training Academy, making no attempt to conceal herself - she was still aflame, after all.

Brenna continued to pet the Speed Stinger. Her eyes glowed with happiness when he started making a noise that sounded like purring, though she was still stuck on a name. Do dragons have their own names, or do humans give them names? she wondered. Maybe that was a question to ask Tarben in the morning.

Stormchaser nodded. "There was an old woman in the village who treated my leg," he told Sirene. "At the time I didn't know she was trying to help me, though." He glanced up at Nettal when he heard his name. It was the first time he'd heard it spoken by humans. How did she know? he wondered.

Willa smiled then blushed walking inside Tarben's home. She glanced
around curiously at most everything there.
Stiles Hale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me