Pokemon: Kalos, Where Dreams Come True! (open and starting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Pokemon: Kalos, Where Dreams Come True! (open and starti

Postby WildcatBlue » Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:07 am

Sunny-->Age 17-->Tags: Yorki-->Status: Helping Yorki

Sunny looked around. She had no idea what he meant but she just took his word for it and continued eating.

Shade -->Age 15 -->Tags: Sarah-->Status: Talking

"I agree. Lets start packing up." Shade said, looking around at the mess.
WildcatBlue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furenzied » Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:03 am

Yorik/ getting ready to move out

"Well, better pack up the stuff now." Yorik said as he finished his meal, moving on to wash up his dishes and equipment he used to cook. "Take however long you need miss, Whatever will happen will happen eventually, no idea what it is still so be mindful of that."
Oh if I suddenly fall off an RP, don't be afraid to PM me cuz' I most likely couldn't find the post to respond to. ^^''
Furenzied

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WildcatBlue » Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:16 am

Sunny nodded and finished her last bite. "Pidgeot, stay close and be on guard." She said, Pidgeot landing on the gauntlet that Sunny had stretched out for her.

Shade walked up to Sarah. 'If you need any help training let me know. I'd be happy to help." He said calmly. He almost felt his heart explode. Not literally.
WildcatBlue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furenzied » Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:01 am

Yorik/ in a good mood after the fresh meal

"Like I said, we got a few hours. Usually if trouble is around, the area will be rather devoid of natural sounds. No birds chirping, no buzzing, just heavy silence." Yorik said with a patient smile. "No need to waste your energy paying attention to every detail, when the details that aren't there can be more important." With that he grabbed his pack and started down the path with his pokemon. "Consider it an exercise in passive observation."
Oh if I suddenly fall off an RP, don't be afraid to PM me cuz' I most likely couldn't find the post to respond to. ^^''
Furenzied

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:40 am

The brunette was just putting the last few things in her bag and rolling up her sleeping bag, when Shade came over to her. Securing the last strap hooking the bag to pack, the teen turned around. Looking up Sarah smiled at the boy's offer. "Thanks for the offer Shade. Having a battling partner to practice with isn't a bad idea, battling against yourself can only work so well right? But I'm not going easy on you.", the teen chuckled.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WildcatBlue » Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:13 pm

Sunny nodded and looked at the sky, sun blazing in the bright blues of the atmosphere. She smiled and patted Pidgeot's head, the bird responding with a small coo.

Shade laughed. "We wouldn't have it any other way." He said, and let Umbreon out so he could walk with Shade.
WildcatBlue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furenzied » Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:27 pm

Yorik/ walking down the path with Sunny

Yorik walked along, mostly in silence. He didn't mind helping when they had streams to cross, small cliffs to climb, or even when they had to slide down slopes. Eventually they came to a valley pass that was blocked up by rocks. "Ah, here it is, thought it was something." Yorik mused to himself as he looked at the surroundings and the rocks. "Well...what would you do here?" he asked Sunny inquisitively, trying to pick her brain for what she would think the best track of action would be.
Furenzied

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:54 pm

The brunette trainer reached out a hand to gently place it on top of Umbreon' s head, giving the Moonlight Pokemon a run between his ears. Letting her finger trail lightly over the Eveelution's spine, Sarah had finished and got to her feet. "Careful with your wishes..they might just come true and give you more then you wanted.", Sarah streached watching in the corner of her eye as Zorua bounced over to Umbreon to paw lightly at the Dark Type in greeting. It seemed like the two had become fairly fast friends. Looking back at Shade, "I don't think we are very far from the next town so it shouldn't take all the much longer. In the mean time I've got some Pokepuffs that were packed earlier yesterday we can all snack on for brakefast."
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stumpy. » Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:08 am

Mackenzie-13-Route 4-Tags: Spring
Mackenzie raced after Spring, Echo and her new ralts running behind her. (I didn't see your post, sorry D:)
Hungry for art.
he/him
wildlife biology major
Stumpy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby K0Z1 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:07 am

Spring

She smiled looking behind herself to make sure Mack was following .She then stopped were they would be battling and waited for mack.

(Ur fine)
(Mobile)
The following user has left this site for the most part. They do not enjoy the site like they used to and wish everyone well. I will be on every so often, but I no longer seek what this place has to offer. If you seek to contact me my discord is: henri#0005
K0Z1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me