Witches, Wands, and Wizards - [Closed]

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Witches, Wands, and Wizards - A Harry Potter Roleplay [O

Postby koi.fish » Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:55 pm

Ginny Dragonheart/ third year/ Gryffindor/Hallways/Tags:Amelia

After Ginny shook Amelia's hand she happily agreed to come with her to the kitchens. On the way she saw a boy. Amelia seemed to know him. Amelia invited the boy ,whose name turned out to be Charlie, to come with them to the kitchens. "So how long have you been going to the kitchens... And how on Earth did you know how to get there?" Ginny asked Amelia.

Charlie Dragonheart/fifth year/Slytherin/Slytherin Common Room/

Charlie groggily woke up in the Slytherin Common Room. He hated being in Slytherin, his sister Ginny had been put into Gryffindor so why couldn't he? Charlie got up and changed into his school robes grumpily. Every time he woke up he wondered what his sister had been doing. The memory of Ginny being sorted still haunted him for yet to come. That memory was fresh in his head like it just happened yesterday.

Charlie remembered when the deputy headteacher called her, "Dragonheart, Ginny," he heard the teacher say. Ginny shakily walked up to be sorted. The sorting hat frowned, Charlie crossed his fingers in hope she would be in Slytherin with him but a few moments later, Ginny was a Gryffindor.

The next thing he knew was that he was on the floor, sprawled on his back. He'd been thinking over that memory again. He got dressed and hoped that wouldn't happen again. EVER!
Last edited by koi.fish on Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
koi.fish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonstone514 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:51 pm

Amelia Scamander/ Hufflepuff/ 3rd year/ Hallways/ tags: Ginny
''A few nights ago, I ran out of food for Suki. I knew there was a kitchen.. I mean there had to be because we eat here in the castle so.. Anyway I found it after about 30 minutes''
Charlie Crimson/Hufflepuff/3rd year/ Hallways/ Tags Ginny and my other character, Amelia
''Wait.. what about the teachers? Did they see you?'' He asked Amelia still keeping an eye on Ginny.
Amelia Scamander/ Hufflepuff/ 3rd year/ Hallways/ tags: Ginny and other character, Charlie
Well.. The thing is... I have an invisibility cloak... Please don't tell anyone. And thats what we are going to use now.. As I'm hungry and poor Suki's food hasn't arrived by owl yet so he is eating collar greens. Its the only way too make sure the teachers don't see us!
Charlie Crimson/ Hufflepuff / 3rd year/ Hallways
''Fine by me!''
Amelia Scamander/ Hufflepuff/ 3rd year/ Hallways/ tags: Ginny
'' How bout you Ginny?''
ImageImage
ImageImage
So I'm a massive Dan and Phil Phan and if you are too then why not pm me?
moonstone514

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InsidiousFlair » Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:49 am

Evangeline Octavia Rose | Female | Gryffindor | 5th Year | Seeker/Captain | Room of Requirement | Tags: Juniper

Evangeline looked around in fascination. She revoked her Disillusionment charm, then began looking around- she had read about the room becoming exactly what you strongly wanted or needed at the time, but she hadn't truly been able to comprehend that until now. As she looked, she found conveniences relative to their situation: a note written as "HALL PASS" with the date and some scribbling form of a signature that, when she plucked it off the stool it sat on, scribbled her and a Juniper's names on it. She didn't believe that it would be foolproof, but a kind gesture nonetheless. She also found among a pile of old and broken furniture: a clean table with two sturdy chairs and some empty plates. Magic couldn't conjure food, but... "Juniper!" Evangeline dug her sweets out of her pockets and put them on one of the plates. "We can eat these now without them getting asked for by other students. Also, I found some kind of.... hall pass? What did you-" she cut off, staring at the parchment that Juniper held.

Hello, I'm Rose! I am also sometimes called Red.
Feel free to refer to me as either, or my user.
I love to roleplay, but I am rather busy. <3 <3

(FIRE-)───────────
BLOW A KISS)───────────────
─────────────(TO THE CROWD-

|Gryffindor|Neutral good|INFP|Scorpio|She/her|
|D&D - Bard|Dancing|Singing|Likes bread|<3|
|I'm in love with the way the fire dances|

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Warriors RP // music: // link
link // link // ©

InsidiousFlair

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oceanz » Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:08 pm

Lilah Jean Evans
female | hufflepuff | 5th year | keeper | hallways | tags; open

Lilah made her way down the hallways, examining her class schedule. She had all the basic required classes, then her chosen two classes of Divination and Care of Magical Creatures. She wondered, if she asked, if she would be able to possibly take on an additional class. Ancient Runes had always fascinated her, and she had quiet a struggle when it came to choosing only two of the five options of classes. With a sigh, Lilah placed her schedule inside her shoulder bag and continued to walk towards the library. The young Hufflepuff didn't have many friends, so she spent most her days in the library with the books.

Image Image Image
oceanz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Witches, Wands, and Wizards - A Harry Potter Roleplay [

Postby LATTAEラテ。 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:05 pm

Natalie Anderson || Hufflepuff || Female || 4th Year ||Seeker||Ravenclaw Table ||Tags: Jayden Stark. || Other/OOC:

She finally walked down to the kitchen corridor. She saw Jackie and the new Hufflepuff. She stood there at the kitchen seeing her teaching the Girl, she remembered how a Seventh year used to teach her a way to live in this Humongous castle.

[quote]Atsuko Fukunaga||Transfer Student from Mahoutokoro|Hufflepuff||Female||4th Year||Chaser||Hufflepuff Table||Tags: Open||Ooc/Others:

She followed The girl. Although, she was hold but hand. But still. Silly kid. As she followed her more and more, they ended up at the Kitchen?. The girl was heading to some Barrels in a Quite Creepy Corridor. This school is sure odd she thought. Going into a Corridor in the middle of the Night is Sure fine. Right?. She knocked the barrels and the Barrels lid opened up . "Whaat?...." She whispered, still amazed by the school's magic. When the door opened she said something. Something about Being doused by vinegar? Oh, yep.
Either way she got the information trough her head. "How bad is it?, It's just being Doused By Vinegar. Isn't vinegar good?" She Said, she never tasted vinegar, as she never met it before. "Wait, so if i get it in the wrong password, that means I'll be sprayed by Vinegar all the way?!" as she said that, her mind was full of Questions. But one stands out the most. Her name!, how forgetful is she. "Urm... I forgot to say this, but what's your name?"
LATTAEラテ。

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koi.fish » Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:06 pm

Ginny Dragonheart/third year/ gryffindor/Hallways/ tags: Amelia and both Charlies

"Perfectly fine with me as well," Ginny replied Amelia. She found it as a miracle that she had friends for once. Ginny also noticed that Charlie had the same name as her brother. "Amelia," she laughed,"I just realized that Charlie is the name of my brother as well!" Ginny doubled up with laughter and hoped she didn't attract too much attention to herself.

Charlie Dragonheart/fifth year/slytherin/hallways/tags:Ginny

After he had finished breakfast he checked his schedule in hope to find a lesson he actually wanted to do. Charlie tried to focus but a familiar laughter rang into his ears. His gaze then drifted off to his sister laughing hysterically. There was a boy and girl next her. Were they her friends? It was hard to believe Ginny had friends since she was always lonely, even in the muggle world. He walked over to them.
Last edited by koi.fish on Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
koi.fish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonstone514 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:51 am

Amelia Scamander/ Hufflepuff/ 3rd year/

Last night was epic! Last time I went to the kitchens .. I was alone and this time I had two friends, 1 new, 1 old'' Amelia said happily, Then she saw a boy.. He came over to them.''Can we help you mister?'' Amelia said looking deep into his eyes.
Charlie Crimson/ Hufflepuff/ 3rd year/
'' Yes, can we?'' Then Charlie looked at Ginny, then back at the boy.'' Is this the other Charlie you were on about ginny? You'now , the one that has the same name as me and is your brother? Because you guys look really alike...''
ImageImage
ImageImage
moonstone514

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koi.fish » Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:53 pm

Ginny Dragonheart/third year/ gryffindor/hallways/tags: both Charlies and Amelia

"Yeah, this is my brother Charlie," said Ginny, "He may look like me but we are quite different in personalities. Like, he's very social and has countless amounts of friends in the muggle world. I'm the quiet one," Ginny paused for a moment and continued, "And he's in Slytherin.

Charlie Dragonheart/ fifth year/ Slytherin/ hallways/tags: Ginny

Charlie hated it when Ginny spilled everything about him. He merely said,"Hi," to both of Ginny's friends.
Last edited by koi.fish on Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
koi.fish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:15 pm

|Sydney Sinclair|Gryffindor|Fourth Year|Girls Dormitory|Tags: Open|

Sydney lay face-up in bed, staring at the canopy above. Exhaustion tugged at her limbs, but her mind was racing. I'm in Gryffindor, she was still thinking; incredulous. The Sorting Hat put me in Gryffindor. Was it a mistake? I can't truly be brave; I nearly had a panic attack just sitting in front of everyone in the Great Hall. Does the Sorting Hat make mistakes? She was torn out of her thoughts by a tapping on the window from outside. A large barn owl was perched on the ledge outside the window. I'd recognise that pale heart-shaped face anywhere. A small smile graced Sydney's lips as she reached over to let the bird inside. Cicero shuffled in, flapping up to land on the perch Sydney had set out for him on the nightstand.
After another half-hour of restless tossing, Sydney figured it would be best to just give up. Sitting up, she took her wand from the nightstand and whispered "lumos". It was probably one of the only charms she was capable of preforming without something going horribly wrong. She took out her sketchbook and a pencil, but this time they were accompanied by a blue quill with a rather long shaft. She penned in the sketch of a lion she'd made during the Sorting, being sure not to do the head just yet in case it decided to be noisy. The drawing lashed its tail, clearly upset about its lack of a penned-in head, but Sydney whispered to it that it would get one tomorrow. Though logically, she knew her drawings were simply enchanted due to the blue jay quill she'd used to ink them in, they seemed alive to her.

|Killian Errested|Slytherin|Sixth Year|Boys Dormitory|Tags: Open|

Killian fed Amelia and made sure she had enough water before digging into his supply of desserts. Of course, he couldn't finish them all in one night, but he ate a couple of cookies as well as a treacle tart and some no-melt ice cream. Despite all of the sugar he'd consumed, he found it relatively easy to fall asleep. Amelia leapt onto the bed and curled up beside him, her rhythmic purring easing him into a deep slumber.

|Jacqueline "Jackie" Carrow|Hufflepuff|Seventh Year|Corridor by the Kitchens|Tags: Felicity, Atsuko|

"Oh!" Jackie exclaimed, having completely forgotten to introduce herself. "I'm Jacqueline, but most people call me Jackie or Jack. Either is fine." Her mind flickered back to the question about vinegar. "Don't get me wrong, I love salt and vinegar crisps and all, but smelling like vinegar all day isn't fun. And the smell is nearly impossible to get out of your robes! I had to look up a ton of different cleaning spells just to get it out." With that, she crawled into the passage, motioning for Atsuko to follow.

|Beatrice Byrne|Head of Ravenclaw House|Transfiguration Professor|Corridor|Tags: May|

When the majority of students had filtered out of the Great Hall, Beatrice stalked down from the High Table and turned the corridor to her room, where she promptly slammed into the potions professor. She uttered a reluctant "sorry" as she straightened her cerulean robes.
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonstone514 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:55 pm

Amelia Scamander/3rd year/ hufflepuff / the hall
'' Nice to meet you, Charlie, I'm Amelia'' Amelia said shaking his hand.
Charlie Crimson/ 3rd year/ Hufflepuff
'' Nice to meet you too , Charlie'' Charlie also shook his hand.
Amelia scamander/ 3rd year/ hufflepuff
'' Anywho me and Charlie have herbology so we better be on our way, Bye guys!'' Amelia said.
ImageImage
ImageImage
moonstone514

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me