Welcome to Alola (Pokemon Roleplay) Open/Accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Welcome to Alola (Pokemon Roleplay) Open/Accepting

Postby AcetheKidd » Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:09 pm

Gladion
Male||17||Expert Trainer||Battle Royal Dome| Asexual|| Crush: no way, no chance I will say it uh-uh||Tags: Serenity

Gladion pulled out crobat's bat pokemon, but stopped when he heard the explosion outside. " What was that?! " his phone had went off, seeing that it was a message from miss Wicke. " more ultra beast sightings. .." he saw the crowds in the stand started to panic and leave the building. Sun was there, helping everyone out
"Everyone remain calm, and exit the building." the boy said in a cailm voice. Gladion frowned, making his way to serenity, shouting the girl's name out

Grey
Male|| 32?||Intermidate trainer ||Asexual || Well Volcano||Crush; None||Tags; Cyra, Gold, Girian

Foxx took the look of Kalos 's legendary pokemon, Yveltal, soaring towards the three who was battling. " finally, I found those Ultra beast, and that woman again. I don't care...I just want those beast. .what power do those creatures hold?". He smirked devilish. " Those two brats is getting in the way. Foxx, use Night Daze." Grey ordered, handing on to Foxx 's back. Foxx has fired a shockwave of darkness at the two that pursuits Cyra

AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catbookdo » Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:30 pm

Lark Kurchel
Female | 14 | Intermediate | Heterosexual |Crush: none | Battle Royal Dome | Tags: Open

First, the ground rumbled. That was worrying, but it wasn't the most concerning thing that ever happened. Then, random lightning just starting shining in the sky. Even Alola's champion seemed concerned, now. Then, she heard the loudest and most ferocious roar coming from outside the Battle Dome. "Okay, what's going on out there!?" Lark thought to herself. "This can't be normal." Lark picked up her bag from below her seat and put it on. "Come on Jaws, there's something going on out there, hop in the bag for a sec." Her Mawile sitting on her lap then hopped in her bag as best it could, although she struggled to fit the jaw on top of her inside. As soon as her Pokemon was comfy enough in her bag, she sprinted to the front of the Battle Dome, and exited out the doors, where she was then greeted by a red and gold bird Pokemon flying to the front of the Battle Dome, from the direction of the volcano. Lark turned around and looked behind her, in the direction of the volcano, and she saw the volcano, and it looked like someone like taken a huge bite out of it! Around the volcano, it looked like there were 4 Pokemon, 2 of them trying to reach the volcano, the other 2 on top of the volcano, and it looked like they were trying to attack each other, but their attacks were shooting all across the sky. "Wha...what's going on out here? Lark thought to herself. "It's way too dangerous out here. I should probably get out of here, and so should everyone else in the Battle Dome... hopefully one of the officals will tell everyone to evacuate soon, I don't think it would be very wise to go back in there right now... She then turned back to the red and gold Pokemon. "I think I saw a picture of this Pokemon in book I read before... But what's it doing here? Has it come to help the people in the Battle Dome?" Giving herself no time to think of what could happen if she was wrong, Lark walked closer to the mysterious bird Pokemon. "Maybe it likes Lava Cookies? she thought as she pulled a lava cookie out her bag and put it into hand. She walked closer to the bird until she was only inches away from it, and stretched her hand out, waiting for the bird to react to the lava cookie placed in her hand. Lark then barely whispered, "Please, colorful bird, be here to protect me and everyone else in the Battle Dome." Lark then heard a commotion coming in from behind her, and saw that it was some other people from inside the Battle Royal Dome. "Oh thank goodness, everyone's started evaulating."

(Ok so I just spent half an hour writing this post and I didn't really want redo the whole thing, sorry if it doesn't really fit into what Gladion's doing right now.)
catbookdo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:22 pm

Moon
Female || 16 || Alola Champion || Bisexual || Crush: Does she even have time for love? || Battle Royal Dome || Tagged: Open

Watching the others begin to evacuate the people out of the dome, the champion signaled for her Lycanroc to follow after her. She had to see what was going on outside for herself before it was too late. Weaving her way through the many people, she exited the dome and instantly caught sight of the large bird that wasn't too far away. What on earth was Ho-Oh doing sitting outside the dome? That's when it hit her. The sparkling Pokemon she had seen from inside, that must have been the legendary bird that sat before her, but who had brought the bird? Racking her mind for a moment, the only name that came to mind was Gold. Ho-Oh was a legendary from his home region so she could only assume that he might have had it on hand with him. The real question was why had he sent it here and where had he gone off without it? Looking skyward, she searched the sky quickly only to pick up four faint figured in the distance. They were nearing the ocean and were too hard to decipher.

Shaking her head, her gaze moved toward the volcano and she noticed the portal that was closed over the top of it. That certainly wasn't normal nor was the Pokemon that appeared near it. This was all a mess and it was overwhelming her. How on earth was she supposed to deal with it all? She felt completely on edge and ready to break down from it all.

Gold
Male || 17 || Johto Champion || Pansexual || Crush: Vitalia <3 || Somewhere over the ocean at this point || Tagged: Cyra, Giran, & Grey

As the thunderbolt nicked the beast, a smirk crossed the boy's lips. It was quick to fade though as the seed bomb was launched at them. Togekiss managed to not take a direct hit, but the explosions still knocked Gold around more than he wanted and it threw him off momentarily. How much more could he take especially after not fully recovering from the injury he had take a few days prior from the encounter he and Vitalia had with Nihilego. His body ached and by the way he was hunched over made it obvious that he was in pain. Maybe a retreat was in order to assure that he made it out in one piece. No, his ego wouldn't allow for that. Lifting his head slightly, he caught sight of the other trainer that had been back at the volcano and yet another that appeared to be launching attacks in their direction.

Returning Ampharos quickly, Gold knew there wasn't much of a chance to dodge the attack. Could he continue to withstand such pain? He wasn't even sure, but he knew he had to make it back Vitalia. Lowering himself closer to his Pokemon's back, it was only seconds later that the night daze hit and cause Togekiss to do a complete flip and cause Gold to lose his grip. The boy began plummeting toward the ocean below only to disappeared into the waves. Togekiss quickly changed direction to follow after his trainer. Hovering above the surface of the water, he quickly began to search for Gold, but had no luck picking up on the Johto champion's location.

Ho-Oh & Ambipom (Cuz they get their own special post)
Genderless & Male || Level Unknown & Level 80 || Gold's Pokemon || Outside Battle Royal Dome || Tagged: Lark

Only moments after the legendary had landed it had been greeted by a trainer. Lowering its head slightly to take the lava cookie that had been offered, Ho-Oh ate the cookie it one swift bite before cawing softly as a thank you. Only seconds later, the Ambipom on its back slid down and trotted over to the trainer, waving his tails at her. As much as it was a friendly gesture, the monkey Pokemon was attempting to show the girl that he wanted her to get on the bird's back. It looked more like he was simply waving his tails around frantically than anything else.

Lifting its head back up, Ho-Oh looked down at Ambipom before closing its eyes and listening to the girl speak. As much as it hated to reveal that it could communicate with trainers via telepathy, a common trait that many legendaries held, the beast knew it would have to do so in order to assure that its trainer's commands were met. Even it didn't speak with Gold in much a manner and he was the one that it had deemed to have a pure enough heart to capture it. Trainer, do not fret. I have been sent here to take as many people to safety as I can by my master, Champion Gold. He has requested that as many people as possible get on my back. Could you pass this message on for me?

Hoping the girl wouldn't freak out too much, Ho-Oh lowered itself closer to the ground to make it easier to climb onto it. As it did so, it opened its eyes once again and looked toward the volcano, knowing it didn't have much time to gather as many humans as it could and take off. The least it could do would be to fly a few away to safety, but even that would feel as a disappointment and it would not feel as though it had satisfied its trainer's only command.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilymei. » Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:56 am

Serenity Jane Hart
| 15 | Female | Expert Trainer | Kanto | Tags: Gladion|

Serenity let out a small yelp as she felt the ground shake. Standing up suddenly, she looked around, trying to determine the source of the commotion. Hearing Gladion's voice in the distance, she made her way towards him as a crowd of people tried to head the other direction. Spotting him, she made her way through the crowd, trying not to push too many people out of her way as she wrapped her arms around Gladion's neck, staying still for a second before realizing what she had done and took a step back, grabbing his wrist. "Uh... sorry about that... We should... just follow your instructions and get out of here." She stated, looking away, her face starting to turn red as she began to pull him towards the exit. (WB :L)

(Open: Alain, Kimiko, August, Cynthia)
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faemyse » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:14 am

Giran "Dark" | 18 | Master (experienced) trainer | Crush: None |
Giran glances to the side and spots gold tumbling down into the ocean, being hit by the attack himself, he grabs shadow and braces against the attack, while char is lowering down and trying to avoid it as much as he can, he is still hit. Char glides down to the ocean towards the Togekiss and roars to it, telling it that they will help search, he starts to scan over the oceans surface while Giran looks up at the retreating Pokémon. Giran turns his head to help scan the ocean and he motions over to the togekiss. "Come over here for a moment Togekiss, I know your worried about your trainer but you have to get some strength back" He grabs his bag and opens it, pulling out a small container filled with fresh Oran berries and he holds it out towards the togekiss while he scans over the water to see if he can catch even a glimpse of the trainer who fell into the ocean.

Giratina | Genderless | Giran's Pokémon | Level 82
Giratina is still trying to figure out a plan to fix the holes in the volcano as it senses the volcano will erupt very soon, part of the problem will be solved with the portal to the dimension realm, looking around, it spots Moon in the midst of the chaos and it flies down, still keeping the portal open easily, but it lands near moon and speaks telepathically to her. "Master Giran wishes me to save the island, I cannot do it alone, could you or anyone else assist me with this task?" The Pokémon's eyes narrow into what seems to be a glare as it turns its serpentlike body for moon to climb onto its back.
Faemyse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby luvarien » Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:58 am

noche || intermediate trainer || inersgender - any pronouns || panro apothisex || tags; open
        glaceon ((blanc)) - riolu - rockruff ((mocha)) - midday lycanroc ((aspen)) - mew
        Having noticed the commotion going on, Noche followed a few people outside to see what was going on. They couldn't help but ghasp in surprise and fear at what they saw, staring up at the top of the volcano. They couldn't see everything from there, but they could definitely pick out some very powerful and very rare pokemon from where they were stood. "So that's why we were called here" They muttered under their breath, watching as a few of the figures seemed to be heading towards the ocean. Seeing that they could exactly help - they didn't have a pokemon that could fly them over there - they decided to help get everyone safely out of the Battle Dome.

They ran back inside, dodging past a few bystanders that were making their way towards the shelter of the Pokemon Centre, and only had time to catch a glipse of the legendary Ho-Oh before Blanc slapped their face with her tail. "Ow, alright, alright" They grumbled, dragging their gaze away from the massive bird and returning the the spectator's area of the arena. "Okay, everyone please make your way out of the Battle Dome, everything will be fine" Noche's usual lax nature was very prominent as they called the words out, hopefully giving a somewhat calm atmosphere. Nothing good would come from a panicked crowd, so they tried their best to stay as calm as possible. They pointed to the exit as people rushed by, while Blanc leaped off their shoulders and began to run about the seats, making sure there was no one left behind. For a moment, Noche considered calling for Mew, wondering if it might be able to help at least a little bit, but shook their head and continued to direct people to the exit. No, not unless things go really downhill, we've got enough legendaries to handle this, they thought, before calling Blanc back and following the last person outside again.

Once out of the Battle Dome, they quickly looked over to the volcano again, noticing a very large figure circling just above with what looked like some kind of portal opened and situated directly above the volcano. Was that an Ultra Wormhole? They weren't sure, they'd never really seen one before. "Gla, glace.." Blanc quickly nudged their cheek, getting their attemtion again before pointing with her paw towards the crowd of panicking people, some of which seemed to be either heading towards or backing away from the aforementioned legendary bird pokemon. Nodding to their partner, Noche quickly ran over to them. "Alright, don't worry, everyone, the situation is under control" They spoke calmly, however made an effort to raise their voice in order to be heard. Perhaps it wasn't really their job to be trying to keep some kind of peace within the innocent people, but there wasn't much else they could do. From their shoulders, Blanc repeated their message for any pokemon in the crowd, waving her tail for emphasis.
luvarien

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:26 am

Moon
Female || 16 || Alola Champion || Bisexual || Crush: Does she even have time for love? || Battle Royal Dome || Tagged: Giratina

Stepping back in surprise, the girl quirked a brow slightly. How was she supposed to help stop the volcano? She wasn't even sure she could. It would defy the laws of nature, wouldn't it and she was sure she couldn't do such a thing. "I'm not sure exactly what I can do. I can't stop a volcano and I'm certain none of my Pokemon can either. I can try to help, but I don't see what use I could be in this kind of situation," she replied as she glanced down at Bandit. The Lycanroc flicked her tail before looking toward the volcano for a moment. As much as Moon wanted to stop the volcano and make sure none of the island was put in danger by it, she wasn't sure how she could fulfill such a request. Even Tapu Koko wasn't built for something along these lines.

Gold
Male || 17 || Johto Champion || Pansexual || Crush: Vitalia <3 || Somewhere in the ocean || Tagged: Cyra, Giran, & Grey

Togekiss really hadn't taken much damage from the attacks he had previously taken. Seed bomb and night daze weren't very effective against his fairy/flying typing. Gold had been the one that had taken the damage. Accepting the oran berry nonetheless, the Pokemon ate it before looking upwards at the two trainers overhead. He knew that his trainer wouldn't want to lose them. It was important to him and Togekiss didn't want to let him down, but he needed Gold back before he could continue. Looking down at the water, his eyes began to scan the surface again, becoming more and more worried as time passed. There was no way his trainer could breathe underwater and the longer it took him to resurface, the more the Pokemon began to think that he had passed out and sank to the bottom.

After a few moments of looking around, a splash caught Togekiss' attention and it spotted the head of Quagsire with Gold beside him. Floating over quickly, the flying type lowered itself closer to the water to allow Quagsire to lift their trainer on his back. It was a mystery how the water type had managed to get out of his ball, but Togekiss was glad that he had otherwise it might have been bad news for their trainer.

Groaning softly from his place on Togekiss' back, Gold cracked his eyes open and almost instantly went into a coughing fit as his body tried to stable itself. Slowly, his breathing began to steady itself and he began to come back to. Blinking a few times, he shifted himself on his Pokemon's back and let a long sigh out. "Did we lose that lady?" he asked, unaware that Giran was currently present.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catbookdo » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:48 am

Lark Kurchel
Female | 14 | Intermediate | Heterosexual | Crush: none |Outside Battle Royal Dome | Tags: Serenity, Gladion, Noche, and Ho-Oh too I guess

Did... did the colorful bird just speak to her? Inside her head? It creeped her out a bit at first, but she calmed herself fairly quickly."I have much worse things to worry about right now. ...But, this Pokemon belongs to Johto's Champion? Lark thought. "...Wow. He has a pretty special Pokemon." She picked up the purple monkey with weird tails that was standing in front of her feet and placed it on the colorful's bird back. "I'll try my hardest to get as many people to safety as possible." she told the two Pokemon. But, she didn't know how to get everyone to safety. She could talk, sure, but that didn't mean that people would follow her. "I'm sure at least some people would follow me if I told them I could get them out of here safely." She thought, as she looked around for people she could bring to colorful bird. She soon spotted two people, a male and a female standing near the exit of the Battle Dome, who looked like they were trying to get out of here, and she also spotted another person nearby the two trying to help direct the masses of people trying to get out of the Battle Dome. She grabbed the female and the person directing the people's hands. "Oh, gee, I sure hope I got their attension well enough... Lark thought. She then tried to speak in a somewhat calm voice, and said, " Excuse me, but can you three come with me? I know a way to get you out of here quickly.
catbookdo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:56 am

Cyra||Female||32||The Ocean||Tagged: Gold, Girian, Grey
    Cyra saw the trainers break off pursuit behind her and allowed herself a small smile. They were helping each other. How predictable. In doing so, they'd left her free to pursue her next goal. Without them, cracking the Aether Paradise would be much easier. Turning back to the front, the trainer urged Celesteela forwards, towards the white structure in the distance. Soon, she'd have everything she needed.
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:16 am

Gladion
Male||17||Expert Trainer||Battle Royal Dome| Asexual|| Crush: no way, no chance I will say it uh-uh||Tags: Serenity

Gladion blushed abit, kissing her on the cheek and held her hands." It's ok...I liked that hug alot." He smiled, feeling his phone vibrate again. This time it was an emergency from Miss Wicke. There was no way he was going to let anyone touch Aether. They made had done something bad in the past, but they really have changed. He felt the need to protect everyone and the pokemon there." We have to go back to Aether. ..i think everyone there is in troblue. "

Grey
Male|| 32?||Intermidate trainer ||Asexual || Well Volcano||Crush; None||Tags; Cyra, Gold, Girian

[ WB, I'll have something ]

Sun
Male|| 17||Expert Trainer || Bisexual || Crush ; Why you do this?|| Tags; Cyra

"Come on Grace, a little faster." Sun's togekiss flew faster, determined to caught up with the woman ahead. He new how much Gladion cared for Aether, so he was going to do his best to protect it. " Grace, use Aura Sphere ." Sun held onto his pokemon as a powerful blue was aimed for Celesteela

AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me