Witches, Wands, and Wizards - [Closed]

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Witches, Wands, and Wizards - A Harry Potter Roleplay [O

Postby capalluisce » Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:32 pm

Juniper "Juno" Calloway // Gryffindor // 5th Year // Chaser // Room of Requirement // Tags: Evangeline

“Makes sense,” Juno agreed, deciding to practice Evangeline’s caution as well. She glanced around to be absolutely safe before continuing down the hallway. She was just about to tell Evangeline they should try to raid the Potion’s cabinet when all of a sudden there was a loud noise—the painful sound of fingernails scraping a chalkboard. Juno clasped her hands to her ears and doubled over, wincing. The din was soon followed by wicked, cackling laughter, which echoed through the hall from an empty classroom on the right hand side. Juno stood back up, her heart filled with dread.

“It’s Peeves!” She cried. “Run!” Following her own advice, Juno took off at a sprint down the hall. She wasn’t very fast, but the prospect of getting caught fueled her. She especially didn’t want Evangeline to get caught, because she was her best friend and also, for a more selfish reason—ever since Evangeline had become Quidditch Captain, their team had been better-practiced and even more adept in the air. If they got caught, it wouldn’t be too surprising if Evangeline’s responsibilities as Captain were transferred to someone else.

Juno realized that she’d been inadvertently running to the Gryffindor Common Room; the Fat Lady’s portrait was only a few paces away, causing Juno to expel a premature sigh of relief. Peeves was directly behind them, cackling with the thrill of a chase.

Just as suddenly as the reassurance of safety had filled her, she felt her stomach sink, cold panic seeping through her veins. Her face fell.

“Evangeline… We never learned the password.”

There was no time to waste. Juno kept running, wishing fervently for somewhere to hide. Then, a small door appeared in front of them, as if it had been conjured out of thin air. Juno didn’t hesitate—she shoved it open and leapt inside.
capalluisce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonstone514 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:06 pm

: Amelia never understood people .. Some kind.. some selfish.. or as she calls them selfish Shellfish. :
'' Suki! I'm just gotta go to the libary okay? I know! I know! I'm not a Ravenclaw but you can like books and not be put in Ravenclaw you know!'' Amelia said as Suki blocked the door, Amelia picked him up and put him inside his huge glass cage: '' Stay! I might get you some greens from the kitchen, Okay?'' Amelia reassured him , he nodded and went to his basking spot:
: Amelia walked to the libary , When she got there , there were tons of Ravenclaws and then something caught Amelia's eye. It was the red-headed griffindor she had seen in Transfiguration. Amelia walked over to Ginny: '' Hello!'' Amelia said quietly making sure not to get in trouble for taking loudly in the libary: '' Fancy seeing you here!'' Amelia said once again quietly.
/ Hufflepuff / 3RD YEAR/ Libary / Tags: Ginny
ImageImage
ImageImage
So I'm a massive Dan and Phil Phan and if you are too then why not pm me?
moonstone514

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koi.fish » Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:17 pm

Ginny Dragonheart/ third year/ gryffindor/library/tags:Amelia

"Hi," Ginny answered shyly. The girl from the Transfiguration was here. Would she actually have a friend for once? Her face became red. "I see you like books," Ginny said once again but more bravely, "I'm Ginny, Ginny Dragonheart," she said as she stuck out her hand.
koi.fish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonstone514 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:06 am

Amelia Scamander / Third year / Hufflepuff / Libary / Tags? Ginny
: Amelia shook her hand : '' Nice to meet you! And yes .. I do love books..'' Amelia said a bit too loudly. SHHHH! Said the libarian .
'' Oops.. Anywho, wanna go to the ktichens for a late night snack? Us Hufflepuffs are right next to the kitchen. Plus, I promised Suki my pet bearded dragon some collar greens.'' Amelia whispered. : Amelia offered her hand:
ImageImage
ImageImage
moonstone514

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Witches, Wands, and Wizards - A Harry Potter Roleplay [

Postby LATTAEラテ。 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:24 am

[quote="❝ Totoro"]Natalie Anderson || Hufflepuff || Female || 4th Year ||Seeker||Ravenclaw Table ||Tags:|| Other/OOC:

As she finished her turkey. She saw the Prefects starting to move to the dorms. "Looks like They're starting to move... Well then, I'll get going. See you!" She said. Wiping her mouth with the napkin on front of her. Off to the Hufflepuff table.

Atsuko Fukunaga||Transfer Student from Mahoutokoro|Hufflepuff||Female||4th Year||Chaser||Hufflepuff Table||Tags: Jackie||Ooc/Others:

She grunted as an awnser. "Okay... Where's the Dorms?" she said, Standing up from the Bench. She think she could go faster. But apparently so not. As She was heading to the Door but she hit the wall instead. Poor her... "Am i there Yet" She said, Thinking it was the dorms
LATTAEラテ。

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:48 am

|Sydney Sinclair|Gryffindor|Fourth Year|Girls Dormitory|Tags: Open|

Sydney lay face-up in bed, staring at the canopy above. Exhaustion tugged at her limbs, but her mind was racing. I'm in Gryffindor, she was still thinking; incredulous. The Sorting Hat put me in Gryffindor. Was it a mistake? I can't truly be brave; I nearly had a panic attack just sitting in front of everyone in the Great Hall. Does the Sorting Hat make mistakes? She was torn out of her thoughts by a tapping on the window from outside. A large barn owl was perched on the ledge outside the window. I'd recognise that pale heart-shaped face anywhere. A small smile graced Sydney's lips as she reached over to let the bird inside. Cicero shuffled in, flapping up to land on the perch Sydney had set out for him on the nightstand.
After another half-hour of restless tossing, Sydney figured it would be best to just give up. Sitting up, she took her wand from the nightstand and whispered "lumos". It was probably one of the only charms she was capable of preforming without something going horribly wrong. She took out her sketchbook and a pencil, but this time they were accompanied by a blue quill with a rather long shaft. She penned in the sketch of a lion she'd made during the Sorting, being sure not to do the head just yet in case it decided to be noisy. The drawing lashed its tail, clearly upset about its lack of a penned-in head, but Sydney whispered to it that it would get one tomorrow. Though logically, she knew her drawings were simply enchanted due to the blue jay quill she'd used to ink them in, they seemed alive to her.

|Killian Errested|Slytherin|Sixth Year|Boys Dormitory|Tags: Open|

Killian fed Amelia and made sure she had enough water before digging into his supply of desserts. Of course, he couldn't finish them all in one night, but he ate a couple of cookies as well as a treacle tart and some no-melt ice cream. Despite all of the sugar he'd consumed, he found it relatively easy to fall asleep. Amelia leapt onto the bed and curled up beside him, her rhythmic purring easing him into a deep slumber.

|Jacqueline "Jackie" Carrow|Hufflepuff|Seventh Year|Corridor by the Kitchens|Tags: Felicity, Atsuko|

"Here, I'll show you," Jackie chuckled, taking the girl by the hand so she wouldn't run into any more walls. She led her to the corridor where the kitchens were, slowing her pace as she passed a large still life painting. A familiar pile of barrels greeted her hazel eyes when she turned to the right-hand side of the corridor. She tapped to the rhythm of 'Helga Hufflepuff' on the barrel second from the bottom, middle of the second row. An earthy, upward-sloping passage opened from the barrel's lid. "This'll take you to our common room," Jackie explained. "I'll show you the dorms once we get there; the entrance to them is inside. Oh, I almost forgot!" she lowered her voice in case anyone from the other houses were snooping around. "To get into the common room, tap the rhythm of 'Helga Hufflepuff' on the second barrel from the bottom, middle of the second row. Don't forget which barrel to tap on - if you pick the wrong one, not only will you be denied entrance, but you'll be doused in vinegar to boot. I know from experience."

|Beatrice Byrne|Head of Ravenclaw House|Transfiguration Professor|Corridor|Tags: May|

When the majority of students had filtered out of the Great Hall, Beatrice stalked down from the High Table and turned the corridor to her room, where she promptly slammed into the potions professor. She uttered a reluctant "sorry" as she straightened her cerulean robes.
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InsidiousFlair » Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:05 am

Evangeline Octavia Rose | Female | Gryffindor | 5th Year | Seeker/Captain | Room of Requirement | Tags: Juniper

Evangeline cringed at the terrible sound and, at Juniper's call, began sprinting. She was relatively fast- quick enough to pass her friend, although only slightly. Fear burned in her stomach as they ran, and realized their mistake. "Damn the prefects' password system!" She hissed under her breath. When Juniper ran to the another destination, nothing notified Evangeline except for the opening door, but that was enough. She raced straight for it and leapt through the open space before it closed behind her.
"What is this...? Where are we?" She asked the invisible person she knew was somewhere near her, only just starting to look around the space.

Hello, I'm Rose! I am also sometimes called Red.
Feel free to refer to me as either, or my user.
I love to roleplay, but I am rather busy. <3 <3

(FIRE-)───────────
BLOW A KISS)───────────────
─────────────(TO THE CROWD-

|Gryffindor|Neutral good|INFP|Scorpio|She/her|
|D&D - Bard|Dancing|Singing|Likes bread|<3|
|I'm in love with the way the fire dances|

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Warriors RP // music: // link
link // link // ©

InsidiousFlair

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

W,W&W - Zoe - 33 - Atticus - 28

Postby Chamrosh » Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:20 am

So-Hui "Zoe" Moon | Ravenclaw | First year | Ravenclaw table-> Outside the Kitchens | 01/09 -> 02/09 | @Iridian-> @Maxus, @Open

Zoe smiled at Iridian's confession. She liked the honesty (and if it weren't for her dietary choices, if she'd been just offered it in the same way, she'd probably have accepted even if she hadn't liked them).
    "Okay." Zoe picked up the nearest container that purtained to that (dumplings) and switched it over in a nimble action for the sausages.
    Her stomach gave a furious rumble which hopefully she could hear, and she found herself wishing for dessert except- that was when some prefects stood up demanding they go to their dorms. Zoe was very tempted to go down to the kitchens right then and there! But that would be rude, and she wouldn't know where her house was in the castle (okay, she would know where but she wouldn't know the route), she wouldn't know how to get in (okay, riddles, but what sort of riddles?), she wouldn't know where her dorm was within the house area, she might get caught out late and get in trouble, she'd seem really rude to the house elves... no, waiting was better.
    She huffed. "Come on, then." Zoe smiled at Iridian again, and got up. In all honesty, she'd probably overdosed on Vitamin C there, but she was sure it'd be fine. Zoe ranked up in the line of first years up to the ravenclaw common room.
    The next morning, Zoe woke up very early. Not due to nerves, or anticipation, or even the sunlight (there wasn't any yet) but because of the hungry noises her stomach was making. That didn't leave a lot of choice in what to do. She was sure it could barely be 5:30, judging by how tired she felt, but she knew she wouldn't get back to sleep in her state.
    She got dressed as quickly as she could, quickly pulling on trainers, whose laces she never untied, even if it were frowned upon, because, seriously, narrow passages and spiral staircases that felt the need to move needed trainers. Zoe was sure she was heading in the right direction to the kitchens. In fact, she was sure she was heading in the right direction each of the 4 times she got lost on the way (stupid moving staircases!), which ended up killing a lot of the time she had even if she could sleep.
    Eventually she got down to the basement, and to the right corridor. She knew the door was hidden somehow, by a painting, but she didn't know which, which was a pretty big issue of itself.

Atticus LaVigne | Hufflepuff | Third year | Outside the Potions Office | 01/09 | @Prof. Havens

Atticus was getting the impression from the length of his wait that the Professor wasn't yet back, meaning she was likely patrolling the halls. However, he did really need to see her as soon as possible, because the full moon was approaching quickly and... the thought of missing treatment really was unbearable. She'd have to come back to her office eventually, and looking all around the school for her was a sure way to miss her. And, honestly, Atticus would prefer to stay here in the chance she came back than have to wonder around and guess where she'd be patrolling.
    Atticus started pacing up and down in front of the office door, trying to fight off potential boredom and tiredness, doing whatever sensible things he could think of to help.
    Atticus turned so that his back was against the wall next to the door, and knocked the back of his head gently against the stones a few times. He didn't have a watch with him- and digital watches never seemed to work around Hogwarts anyway- so he really didn't know what the time was, and it could be getting really late. Atticus did his best to suppress a yawn. His feet were beginning to get tired, from standing for so long, so he slid down the wall into a sitting position, holding the calendar close to his chest.
    Hopefully he wouldn't end up falling asleep before the Professor got back, although his yawns seemed to be denying that option pretty well.
Chamrosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonstone514 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:39 am

Charlie/Hufflepuff/ 3rd year/

: Charlie had always fancied his best friend Amelia, He wanted to tell her he was moving closer to here but wanted it to be a surprise, They were best friends until Amelia moved back to Britain. He saw Amelia in the libary as he walked past it , he ran inside:'' Amelia?'' He said.
Amelia/Hufflepuff/ 3rd year/
''.. Charlie? Is that you!'' Amelia said as she flinged her hands around him.
Charlie/Hufllepuff / 3rd/
'' Yes! My dad got a new job at the ministry!'' He said hugging her back.. then he saw Ginny. '' Who's your friend?'' He asked.
Amelia / Hufflepuff/ 3rd year/
This is Ginny! Amelia replied
Charlie/Hufflepuff/ 3rd year
Nice to meet you ginny!
Amelia:
We're going to the ktichen , wanna come?
Charlie: sure!
ImageImage
ImageImage
moonstone514

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby capalluisce » Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:50 am

Juniper "Juno" Calloway // Gryffindor // 5th Year // Chaser // Room of Requirement // Tags: Evangeline

Juno’s jaw dropped in amazement. The room they’d just entered had high, lofty ceilings, and walls that stretched endlessly in all directions, as if they were standing in an entirely different land. “This isn’t possible…” She murmured in awe. “This must be as big as Hogwarts is!” She wandered further in. The room was full of high, towering piles of what appeared to be a myriad of lost magical items. Juno picked up the largest sneakoscope she’d ever seen, eyes wide with elation.

“Evangeline! I think this is the Room of Requirement!” She exclaimed. “We have to look around! Here, let's fan out--I'll go this way.”

She immediately took off to the left, through the teetering piles, practically skipping with excitement. Ten minutes later, she’d gathered quite the collection of oddities—an ever-filling water jug, a dusty yet promising-looking mirror, and the sneakoscope were only a few of them. Juno opened her mouth to call out and ask what Evangeline had found when she paused, something oddly out-of-place catching her eye. It looked like a large, dust-covered piece of parchment. Juno crept closer, hardly believing her eyes.
capalluisce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me