This is Berk [HTTYD RP] - New, Open, and Accepting!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: This is Berk [HTTYD RP] - New, Open, and Accepting

Postby Almond Bark » Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:47 am

Morlil | Submaripper | Location: Berk|Tags: Sirene, Benron, Shelltoe, Nettal, Stormchaser, Raya
He smiled at Shelltoes thoughts on the kelp. "We should better be getting back to the surface," Morlil paused, "How do you manage to hold your breath so long?" Morlil started back up, making sure he didn't leave Shelltoe behind. Morlil shot out of the water in an instant, flying into the air some feet. He crashed back down into the water and stayed just below the water.

Oracle | Eruptodon | Location: Berk
Oracle remained in the clouds, seizing the opportunity to see what was on the beach. I'll see when I get there... She thought, remembering the mountain. When she felt as if she was right above berk, Oracle dove down steadily making sure she wasn't going to smash right into the earth. Oracle landed safely, then looked around searching for any potential predators. She took shelter in a nearby forest, searching along the borders. There sure were humans living there..
(Oracle is at berk if anyone would like to rp with her)

╔════════════╗

Rather Inactive, so please give
me some time to reply to messages.
- - -
any pronouns
01-30

𓃡 | 𓃹 | 𓃒

╚════════════╝
Almond Bark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: This is Berk [HTTYD RP] - New, Open, and Accepting!

Postby ☾ ℜε∨αη ☽ » Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:55 am

☾ ℜε∨αη ☽ wrote:
(Cool. ^.^)

•--Dardee Lionsvale(Darkest Descent) & Marrowbone
viking & boneknapper • eating boar • open

The boar was finally completely cooked. Dardee cut the legs off, taking one for herself and setting aside the other three for later. The boar they had caught was rather huge, so one leg was more than enough to sate her hunger. Marrowbone got the torso and the head. Being a big dragon causes big appetites, so he tore into the boar wolfishly, humming in pleasure.

Dardee ate her fill of the leg, and began to feel full. Tossing the bones to her dragon, she sat and gazed into the fire. They should have been able to leave already, and Marrowbone will be getting restless soon. The problem is, they're dangerously low on resources. And despite her reputation, Dardee wasn't sure if she was ready to try and rob an island full of dragons.

(Just don't want this getting lost.)

"нσησя ιѕ α ƒσσℓ'ѕ ρяιzє. gℓσяу ιѕ σƒ ησ υѕє тσ тнє ∂єα∂."

News
The hard drive in my laptop died and I have don't any Wi-Fi right now, so I'm going to be living on mobile for a while.

Current Mood: Pneumonia. Blahh.
☾ ℜε∨αη ☽

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RedLionPaladin » Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:21 am

(Sorry I wasn't on yesterday. Can I have reposts for Icewing and Wildfire please?)
RedLionPaladin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:10 am

|Tarben the Pragmatic|17|Viking|Location: Berk Village|Dragon: Ember|Tags: Willa, Ember, Rouge, Brenna|
|Ember|Monstrous Nightmare|Adolescent|Location: Berk Village|Rider: Tarben|Tags: Rouge, Brenna, Willa, Tarben
|Brenna Stormborn|16|Location: Berk Village|Tags: Rouge, Ember, Tarben, Willa|

Tarben analysed the situation, watching the Speed Stinger carefully. He noticed that the dragon was acting defencive and made the decision not to come any closer. "It's alright, little guy," he told the Speed Stinger, slowly taking his sheathed sword from his back and putting it on the ground with a clang. He held his hands up to show that he had no more weapons as he hesitantly approached.
"That's just my rider and his friend," Ember explained to Rouge. "They won't hurt you or the girl."
Brenna looked uneasily at the two strangers, placing a hand on her dragon friend's flank for comfort. "Are you dragon riders?" she asked in a small voice.
Tarben regarded the girl with a curious gaze, settling on her striking violet eyes. "I am," he replied, perplexed. "Willa here isn't." He gestured to Willa, then switching focus to his dragon. "The Monstrous Nightmare is my dragon, Ember. I'm Tarben." Ember blew smoke in Tarben's face as if unimpressed, causing him to laugh and sputter a bit.
"Brenna," Brenna introduced herself cautiously. She was sure they'd never heard the name before; this was really the first time her father had let her leave the island.
"Well, it's nice to meet you, Brenna," Tarben grinned. Ember huffed, rolling her eyes at her rider's politeness.
"And you as well." Brenna rose to her feet, offering a small smile to her dragon friend to let it know she was alright. "Would you mind telling me what kind of dragon this is?" she asked. "I don't really know most of the species yet."
Tarben put on a more serious expression. "Your dragon is a Speed Stinger," he explained. "A male Alpha, by the look of him. Speed Stingers are very intelligent flightless dragons capable of immense speed. The stingers on the ends of their tails are used for paralyzing prey. They can jump long distances; their back legs are very powerful. Some even have developed webbed feet so they can run on water. They usually hunt in packs - and you probably don't want to hear all of this; I'm rambling like Fishlegs."

|Stormchaser|Skrill|Adolescent|Location: Berk Beach|Tags: Raya, Benron, Nettal, Sirene, Alexis, Lightningstrike |

Stormchaser let Nettal touch him; put even more at ease now that Sirene had told him that the humans and dragons were friends. "Raya is very kind," he told the Nadder. "I didn't know that humans could be like that until I met her." He tilted his head pensively, remembering the humans he'd met even before Raya - a girl and a boy, along with a pitch black dragon and a Monstrous Nightmare. He realised now that they had been trying to help him, and he should maybe find the two dragons and apologise to them and their riders later.

|Magna "The Spitfire" Eldrsdóttir|17|Location: Berk Wilderness|Tags: Wildfire|

"Whoa, calm down, big guy, I won't hurt ya," Magna squeaked, throwing her hands up to show the dragon that she was unarmed. Upon further inspection, she could tell that it was an adult male Stormcutter. Her brow creased with sadness as she noticed the scars along his sides, the raw marks where shackles and chains may have gone, and arrow stuck in his wing. "Did hunters do that to you?" she asked tenderly. Without waiting for acknowledgement, she prattled on. "Us living here, we're no hunters. As a matter of fact, we're friendly with dragons and we help defend you against those nasty dragon-hunting pondscum." She spat the last few words with conviction, showing her distaste for dragon hunters. Her tone softened as she continued. "I can help ya though, if you'll let me."

Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RedLionPaladin » Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:32 am

Wildfire glanced back at his wing then looked at the female in front of him. He wasn't sure if he trusted her just yet though. She seemed different than the hunters. Her voice was softer, not to mention she smelled different. He looked her up and down then looked back at his injured wing once more. He knew he wouldn't get far with his wing as it was; he needed help, badly. Wildfire looked back at her and took a cautious step forward then stopped, still unsure.
RedLionPaladin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lulu1239 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:33 am

Rouge huffs keeping an on them as he listen to him talk about his specie. "Yeah unless your kicked out of your pack" he rumbles trying to relax back beside her.
i'm a proud yogscast and TeamFourStar fan :)
lulu1239

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:59 am

|Tarben the Pragmatic|17|Viking|Location: Berk Village|Dragon: Ember|Tags: Willa, Ember, Rouge, Brenna|
|Ember|Monstrous Nightmare|Adolescent|Location: Berk Village|Rider: Tarben|Tags: Rouge, Brenna, Willa, Tarben
|Brenna Stormborn|16|Location: Berk Village|Tags: Rouge, Ember, Tarben, Willa|

"It's alright, it's quite interesting," Brenna replied with genuine attention. She was happy to have learned what kind of dragon she'd befriended, though she still puzzled over a name. Dragons are supposed to have names, right? She looked back at the Speed Stinger, realising that he seemed a bit tense. She placed a hand on his back in an attempt to provide comfort of some sort. I wonder... if these dragons hunt in packs, then why is this guy all alone?
"Well, in any case, we've got a spare hut not too far from here, if you need somewhere to stay the night," Tarben told Brenna. "Your dragon is probably small enough to fit inside as well."
Brenna nodded, allowing him to lead her to the spare house. She hoped that the Speed Stinger would follow her; she didn't really fancy spending the night alone in a strange place.
"Willa, you can either stay here if you'd like, or I've got a guest room in my hut," Tarben offered the gypsy with a smile. "That is, if you don't mind my mum. She can be a bit loud and boisterous, but she makes the best bread in the archipelago."

|Stormchaser|Skrill|Adolescent|Location: Berk Beach|Tags: Raya, Benron, Nettal, Sirene, Alexis, Lightningstrike |

Stormchaser let Nettal touch him; put even more at ease now that Sirene had told him that the humans and dragons were friends. "Raya is very kind," he told the Nadder. "I didn't know that humans could be like that until I met her." He tilted his head pensively, remembering the humans he'd met even before Raya - a girl and a boy, along with a pitch black dragon and a Monstrous Nightmare. He realised now that they had been trying to help him, and he should maybe find the two dragons and apologise to them and their riders later.

|Magna "The Spitfire" Eldrsdóttir|17|Location: Berk Wilderness|Tags: Wildfire|

"That's it," Magna said softly. "See? I won't harm ya." She slowly removed her helmet and set it on the ground so to seem even less threatening. With great care so not to alarm the dragon, she took a bag of healing herbs out of her satchel and began to sort through them. She typically carried a variety of herbs with her, as she tended to hurt herself quite often by doing things without thinking. Of course, she would need to remove the arrow from the dragon's wing before using the herbs, if he would let her. Though Magna hadn't had any formal training in healing, she'd been in Gothi's hut enough times over the years to have a vague idea of how to apply herbs to a wound. Due to being brought up by the botanist, she knew how to identify each one, at least.

Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RedLionPaladin » Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:21 am

(Don't quite remember where I put him, but Icewing is open at Berk if anyone is open.)

Wildfire eyed the helmet she put on the ground and sniffed at it. Turning his attention back to her, he took another step forward and tried to look into the satchel she carried. He could smell different plants in there but nothing dangerous. He took another slow step forward and made a churring noise in his throat as he tilted his head to one side, curious as to what she was doing.
RedLionPaladin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Almond Bark » Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:30 am

(@HeichouLevi Oracle, my Eruptodon is open and at berk, shes in a forest right now)

╔════════════╗

Rather Inactive, so please give
me some time to reply to messages.
- - -
any pronouns
01-30

𓃡 | 𓃹 | 𓃒

╚════════════╝
Almond Bark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RedLionPaladin » Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:24 am

HeichouLevi wrote:(Don't quite remember where I put him, but Icewing is open at Berk if anyone is open.)

Wildfire eyed the helmet she put on the ground and sniffed at it. Turning his attention back to her, he took another step forward and tried to look into the satchel she carried. He could smell different plants in there but nothing dangerous. He took another slow step forward and made a churring noise in his throat as he tilted his head to one side, curious as to what she was doing.

(Coolness, I'll have Icewing sneak away and they can run into each other.)

Seeing that no one was really paying him any attention, Icewing stood and slunk off back into the forest. He had no idea if he would ever see Snovella again. What he did know was that he was hungry. He ran off into the forest until he found a deep river full of fish. Hunkering down at the water's edge, he snapped up a few hungrily unaware that he was being watched by a larger dragon.

(@Pasta, that's your cue!)
RedLionPaladin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me