This is Berk [HTTYD RP] - New, Open, and Accepting!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: This is Berk [HTTYD RP] - New, Open, and Accepting!

Postby ☾ ℜε∨αη ☽ » Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:49 pm

•--Dardee Lionsvale(Darkest Descent) & Marrowbone
viking & boneknapper • cooking boar • open

Once they had arrived back at their fishing spot, Dardee began to build a fire pit. Marrowbone laid the boar down beside her, and lit the fire with a small puff of his own breath. As the boar began to roast over the fire, the dragon laid down behind Dardee, and she leaned back against his broad shoulder.

"The darkness should mask most of the smoke. The smell, however... let's just hope there aren't any hungry dragons in the woods this night." She mused casually, receiving a gentle hum from the Boneknapper in return. Dardee pulled her cloak around her, shivering slightly against her dragon's bone armor. The fire was comforting, and this was not the first cold night she's survived.

"нσησя ιѕ α ƒσσℓ'ѕ ρяιzє. gℓσяу ιѕ σƒ ησ υѕє тσ тнє ∂єα∂."

News
The hard drive in my laptop died and I have don't any Wi-Fi right now, so I'm going to be living on mobile for a while.

Current Mood: Pneumonia. Blahh.
☾ ℜε∨αη ☽

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stiles Hale » Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:21 pm

Conceited Composer wrote:
|Tarben|17|Viking|Location: Berk Village|Dragon: Ember|Tags: Willa|

Tarben left the Training Academy and entered the village, hoping that Tobias would be alright for the night. When Willa walked over to him, he smiled. "Sure," he said contentedly. "Have you seen Ember around? I hope she hasn't gotten into any trouble."

|Ember|Monstrous Nightmare|Adolescent|Location: Berk Village|Rider: Tarben|Tags: Rouge, Brenna

Ember watched the Speed Stinger and the girl warily, pondering whether she should question the other dragon further. She seemed to have gleaned all that he knew about the girl, so she decided against it. She wondered absently where Tarben was at the moment.

|Brenna Stormborn|16|Location: Berk Village|Tags: Rouge, Ember|

A conflicted mess of emotions warred inside Brenna as she sat deep in thought about the position her father had put her in. She ran her fingers through her near-black hair in frustration, burying the ambivalence deep down. If she was going to play the spy, then she'd better do it well. Maybe having a dragon friend would also help her get closer to the dragon riders - once she found any, that was.

|Stormchaser|Skrill|Adolescent|Location: Berk Beach|Tags: Raya, Benron, Nettal, Sirene, Alexis, Lightningstrike |

Stormchaser let Nettal touch him; put even more at ease now that Sirene had told him that the humans and dragons were friends. "Raya is very kind," he told the Nadder. "I didn't know that humans could be like that until I met her." He tilted his head pensively, remembering the humans he'd met even before Raya - a girl and a boy, along with a pitch black dragon and a Monstrous Nightmare. He realised now that they had been trying to help him, and he should maybe find the two dragons and apologise to them and their riders later.

|Magna "The Spitfire" Eldrsdóttir|17|Location: Berk Wilderness|Tags: Wildfire|

"Whoa, calm down, big guy, I won't hurt ya," Magna squeaked, throwing her hands up to show the dragon that she was unarmed. Upon further inspection, she could tell that it was an adult male Stormcutter. Her brow creased with sadness as she noticed the scars along his sides, the raw marks where shackles and chains may have gone, and arrow stuck in his wing. "Did hunters do that to you?" she asked tenderly. Without waiting for acknowledgement, she prattled on. "Us living here, we're no hunters. As a matter of fact, we're friendly with dragons and we help defend you against those nasty dragon-hunting pondscum." She spat the last few words with conviction, showing her distaste for dragon hunters. Her tone softened as she continued. "I can help ya though, if you'll let me."

"Last time I saw her she was chatting with a Speed Stinger, there was a woman near by too." Willa told him as they walked along
Stiles Hale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dream. » Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:31 pm

(Thanks @startail;; & forget my other recent post lol lemme start over)

Alexis / Lightningstrike / Tags: Nettal
She came jogging up to the group, stopping to catch her breath as she reached them. Alexis stood up straight and looked around at everyone else. "I had some chores to do... Who is this?" She asked Nettal, referring to the people and dragons she HD never seen before.

Lightningstrike / Alexis / Tags: Nettal
The Nadder followed behind her rider and the group caught her eye. She saw Nettal and nudged her with her head excitedly. Lightningstrike looked around for Shelltoe, wagging her tail.
dream.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☾ ℜε∨αη ☽ » Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:34 pm

(She can run into Dardee & Marrow if you want.)

News
The hard drive in my laptop died and I have don't any Wi-Fi right now, so I'm going to be living on mobile for a while.

☾ ℜε∨αη ☽

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☾ ℜε∨αη ☽ » Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:55 pm

(Cool. ^.^)

•--Dardee Lionsvale(Darkest Descent) & Marrowbone
viking & boneknapper • eating boar • open

The boar was finally completely cooked. Dardee cut the legs off, taking one for herself and setting aside the other three for later. The boar they had caught was rather huge, so one leg was more than enough to sate her hunger. Marrowbone got the torso and the head. Being a big dragon causes big appetites, so he tore into the boar wolfishly, humming in pleasure.

Dardee ate her fill of the leg, and began to feel full. Tossing the bones to her dragon, she sat and gazed into the fire. They should have been able to leave already, and Marrowbone will be getting restless soon. The problem is, they're dangerously low on resources. And despite her reputation, Dardee wasn't sure if she was ready to try and rob an island full of dragons.

News

☾ ℜε∨αη ☽

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby startail;; » Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:20 pm

(bed time for me! will be back tomorrow!<3)

To-do wrote:-
-
-
-

startail;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:31 pm

(Doing a joint post for three characters since they'll be communicating a bunch. Then I'm gonna go to bed.)

|Tarben|17|Viking|Location: Berk Village|Dragon: Ember|Tags: Willa, Ember, Rouge, Brenna|
|Ember|Monstrous Nightmare|Adolescent|Location: Berk Village|Rider: Tarben|Tags: Rouge, Brenna, Willa, Tarben
|Brenna Stormborn|16|Location: Berk Village|Tags: Rouge, Ember, Tarben, Willa|

Tarben frowned. "That probably didn't end well," he remarked, knowing Ember's typical tendencies. He quickened his pace until he could make out a large shape up ahead that strongly resembled his dragon. His mind spun when Willa mentioned a woman. Another newcomer to the island? he wondered. That would make three in one day! Out of all of the riders he'd met on Berk, none had trained a Speed Stinger. Could this woman be a new dragon rider, like Tobias and his Death Song?
Ember turned around, smelling her Rider nearby. She called out to him to let him know where she was. Speaking of which, it was getting dark! Ember lit herself on fire once more, but with smaller flames as to not scare the strange girl and the Speed Stinger.
Tarben saw what looked like a giant torch nearby, and knew that it had to be his dragon. He strode towards her quickly, hoping against hope that she hadn't angered the Speed Stinger. She wasn't paralysed, so that was a good sign.
Brenna shrank back a bit when she saw the large dragon flame up, but it didn't seem to be acting aggressive. She wrapped her arms around herself, not really realising how much the rain had soaked through her cloak until now. Besides, it was getting dark, and it typically got colder when darkness fell. She could make out two human-looking figures in the flickering firelight emanating from the large dragon. Are those... dragon riders? She desperately hoped that they were. If so, it meant that her search had come to an end and she could commence her father's plan, albeit with mixed feelings.
Tarben greeted Ember by dipping his head - he didn't want to touch her, seeing as she was currently aflame. He saw what looked like an Alpha Speed Stinger in a relaxed position beside what seemed at first to be just another shadow. Upon further inspection it was a girl, maybe a little younger than him. "Is this the woman you were talking about?" he asked Willa curiously.

|Stormchaser|Skrill|Adolescent|Location: Berk Beach|Tags: Raya, Benron, Nettal, Sirene, Alexis, Lightningstrike |

Stormchaser let Nettal touch him; put even more at ease now that Sirene had told him that the humans and dragons were friends. "Raya is very kind," he told the Nadder. "I didn't know that humans could be like that until I met her." He tilted his head pensively, remembering the humans he'd met even before Raya - a girl and a boy, along with a pitch black dragon and a Monstrous Nightmare. He realised now that they had been trying to help him, and he should maybe find the two dragons and apologise to them and their riders later.

"Whoa, calm down, big guy, I won't hurt ya," Magna squeaked, throwing her hands up to show the dragon that she was unarmed. Upon further inspection, she could tell that it was an adult male Stormcutter. Her brow creased with sadness as she noticed the scars along his sides, the raw marks where shackles and chains may have gone, and arrow stuck in his wing. "Did hunters do that to you?" she asked tenderly. Without waiting for acknowledgement, she prattled on. "Us living here, we're no hunters. As a matter of fact, we're friendly with dragons and we help defend you against those nasty dragon-hunting pondscum." She spat the last few words with conviction, showing her distaste for dragon hunters. Her tone softened as she continued. "I can help ya though, if you'll let me."

Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stiles Hale » Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:27 pm

Conceited Composer wrote:
(Doing a joint post for three characters since they'll be communicating a bunch. Then I'm gonna go to bed.)

|Tarben|17|Viking|Location: Berk Village|Dragon: Ember|Tags: Willa, Ember, Rouge, Brenna|
|Ember|Monstrous Nightmare|Adolescent|Location: Berk Village|Rider: Tarben|Tags: Rouge, Brenna, Willa, Tarben
|Brenna Stormborn|16|Location: Berk Village|Tags: Rouge, Ember, Tarben, Willa|

Tarben frowned. "That probably didn't end well," he remarked, knowing Ember's typical tendencies. He quickened his pace until he could make out a large shape up ahead that strongly resembled his dragon. His mind spun when Willa mentioned a woman. Another newcomer to the island? he wondered. That would make three in one day! Out of all of the riders he'd met on Berk, none had trained a Speed Stinger. Could this woman be a new dragon rider, like Tobias and his Death Song?
Ember turned around, smelling her Rider nearby. She called out to him to let him know where she was. Speaking of which, it was getting dark! Ember lit herself on fire once more, but with smaller flames as to not scare the strange girl and the Speed Stinger.
Tarben saw what looked like a giant torch nearby, and knew that it had to be his dragon. He strode towards her quickly, hoping against hope that she hadn't angered the Speed Stinger. She wasn't paralysed, so that was a good sign.
Brenna shrank back a bit when she saw the large dragon flame up, but it didn't seem to be acting aggressive. She wrapped her arms around herself, not really realising how much the rain had soaked through her cloak until now. Besides, it was getting dark, and it typically got colder when darkness fell. She could make out two human-looking figures in the flickering firelight emanating from the large dragon. Are those... dragon riders? She desperately hoped that they were. If so, it meant that her search had come to an end and she could commence her father's plan, albeit with mixed feelings.
Tarben greeted Ember by dipping his head - he didn't want to touch her, seeing as she was currently aflame. He saw what looked like an Alpha Speed Stinger in a relaxed position beside what seemed at first to be just another shadow. Upon further inspection it was a girl, maybe a little younger than him. "Is this the woman you were talking about?" he asked Willa curiously.

"Yeah, that's her" she said nodding, she glanced at the Speed Stinger (Rouge) then Ember, then back over to Brenna. Who looked a little cold because she was wet.
Stiles Hale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lulu1239 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:16 pm

Rouge gives a low rumble to the new comers as he moves over to keep himself slightly more closer to her. He curls his tail a bit to his side where the stinger faced in defense while keeping his guard up.
i'm a proud yogscast and TeamFourStar fan :)
lulu1239

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FaerieBoy » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:09 am

Tobias Atropadonna|Male|Location ~ Berk - Stables|Tag(s) ~ Snovella, Skye
You watch the girl quietly before speaking. "I was looking for a way off my homeland, and Mel happened to be an orphaned dragon. She didn't scare me, and I didn't scare her, so we escaped my homeland together." You summarized lazily.

Melusina|Death Song|Location ~ Berk - Stables|Tag(s) ~ Snovella, Skye
You watch the little dragon lay down, before curling up around Tobi.

{ I apologize for the wb, I got like zero sleep. }
FaerieBoy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me