🦋 The 20th Hunger Games ➵ Victor: Penny

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: The 20th Hunger Games ➵ 10 left

Postby honeybee. » Mon Nov 09, 2020 5:56 am

Caspia Searobin | District 4 | Location: Back to Camp | Tags: Careers |
Caspia couldn't be more grateful for Chaska in that moment as he promised to be there if she needed anything.
"I'm not sure about that, I would say you're a natural." She responded to his confession that he wasn't so good at the whole comforting thing. Perhaps he wasn't good with words, but neither was she and he had known what she needed long before she would have even considered asking for it. She knew that if she wanted she could stay wrapped up in the hug, but she was a Career. She would grieve heavy and hard and never forget her lost brother but she would also not let that prevent her from continuing on. After all, it was unlikely that she'd be in this world for a whole lot longer.
"What I need now-" Caspia stepped out of the hug, "-is a distraction. Something like..."[/color] Her gaze fell on the tent a little way away, it's previously unmarked canvas now covered in one word, repeated. "Figuring out who our new enemy is."

———

Felix Prestman | District 12 | Location: Jay & Sienna's Camp | Tags: Penny, Sienna, Darius|  
Darius almost immediately seemed to change course and charge for Penny before Felix could even move a muscle. Relief washed over him as she managed to duck under his swing before embedding a knife in his thigh. With Sienna swinging at Darius and the knife still embedded in his thigh Felix quickly moved to be between Penny and the ongoing fight, holding his knife out to her. "Here, you should have this one as well. You'll be able to do a lot more with it than I can." Honestly, it would be a relief to have it out of his hands.
🌷🌷

Natalie (she/her)
Introvert
Fantasy
Current Interests: FE3H

🌷🌷
honeybee.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Mon Nov 09, 2020 8:21 am

Eden Beauregard District One Career
Tagged: Madeline, Gloria
Truthfully, Eden was so relieved when Gloria accepted his offer of a hug. She'd lingered on the outskirts of the alliance for quite some while, standing awkwardly off to the side even during the pre-hunt group hug - when the alliance was whole. Poor Gloria. She didn't get to hug Killick when she had the chance, and it must be killing her inside, Eden thought. I'm just glad she has someone to hug now.
He wrapped her arms around her, hoping the warm presence of her teammates would soothe the pain a little. Their quarrels from earlier could be laid to rest. Gloria was a Career, their sister-in-arms, and Eden hoped his wordless gesture would remind her she was loved.
"I'm here for you if you need to talk," He reminded both Gloria and Madeline once he finally released them from the hug. Both girls weren't the most emotionally expressive people, but it would hopefully comfort them to know he'd be there.

Eden glanced towards Caspia and Chaska, both of whom appeared calmer now. He had a feeling the pain was still there, just buried deep down inside - but right now Caspia's attention was on something else. Eden followed her gaze to the fresh vandalism on the tent.
"I'm glad we took the water filter and food with us," he murmured, approaching the backpack he'd set down. "Otherwise whoever did this would've probably poisoned all our supplies."
He took out the first-aid kit and laid out its contents. "For now, I think we should dress our injuries and prepare for a fight. Two of you can partner up, and I can help the other two since I'm least injured. Is that okay with everyone?"

(There is one Demitra among us)

Darius Silk District Eight NPC Antagonist
Tagged: Sienna, Felix, Penny
All misogynistic slurs died on Darius' lips as a sharp pain blazed through his leg. He screamed, a high-pitched soprano shriek that sounded more like a dog whistle than the arrogant, swaggering brute who'd stood there a moment ago. Too late, the bigot realized his toxic masculinity would never save him from girls hell-bent on punishing his heinous crimes.
"You can't do that!" An indignant screech escaped him as Sienna attacked him with her axe. Darius made a feeble attempt to hit her with his machete, but her much heavier blade literally cleaved his weapon in two.
"I'll kill you!" He shouted as he collapsed to the ground, still defiant. The idiot still thought rudeness and intimidation would get him anywhere. Clearly, Darius hadn't received the memo that unarmed sexists helpless on the ground were not very intimidating. "Just like I killed your little friend!"
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DetectiveLunar » Mon Nov 09, 2020 12:17 pm

Madeline Gomez//District 1//Female//A brat//Tagged; The Careers

Madeline felt horrible. Her stupid symptoms only got worse when Eden muttered words of reassurance. She hated it and what she hated even more was the fact that that Gloria girl had joined in this stupid hug too. Great, now she felt disgusted and embarrassed. How could she let herself look like this in front of someone like that stupid Gloria girl? Madeline bet that she was judging her right now, that idiotic rat was probably insulting her in her own mind! That roach didn’t deserve to join the hug or insult her in her mind!! If that Gloria girl tried to say anything, she’d show her!! Yet no matter how much she wanted to insult her or push her away from the hug, she didn’t. In fact, she actually stretched out an arm and embraced Gloria as well.

EW GROSS I'M TOUCHING HER! EWWWWWW!!! Madeline screamed in her mind, not moving her arm away from Gloria. The idiot insulted and cursed out Gloria all she wanted in her mind yet never moved her arm away. Clearly, she’s in the first two stages of grief, denial and anger! She sure is a multitasker, going through both stages at the exact same time!

Madeline gave a quick nod when the little hugging session ended. Even though she mentally complained about Gloria, she was actually pretty bummed that the hug had ended. She began to wipe at her eyes again, this time no more tears followed when she wiped some away. FINALLY!! Gosh, it was getting so annoying! Now, with her eyes no longer watering, she glanced over at the tent that had been vandalized. Ugh! What moronic roach dared to draw such horrible words on their tent?? THATS SO RUDE! UGH! ILL SHOW THAT RAT! Her sadness slowly began to become replaced with even more and more anger. Looks like the normal Madeline is coming back!

She scowled as she looked at the now defaced tent. What a cowardly move, if they dared to call them such horrible names then they should fight them head on, not write such an insulting comment and run like scared mice! She nodded in agreement to Eden’s little plan before giving her normal insulting comment. “Ugh! What a cowardly lowlife!!! A disgraceful roach! That’s all this idiotic coward is.” She said, her face contorted in disgust and anger as she pointed at the tent. She definitely sounded like she was back to her normal self and ready to verbally beat someone up!! If this rat dared to step foot back into their camp, they would have their eardrums destroyed before they can even lay a hand on any of her allies!!
DetectiveLunar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☭ lvi

Postby Zyn » Tue Nov 10, 2020 5:37 am

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚜𝚔𝚊 𝚂𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚡 ☭
District 2 || Career || Male || Eighteen || The Mad Dog

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
☭ Location: North Quadrant
xxxxxxxxxxxCamp
☭ Tags: The Careers, Caspia
☭ Mood: Tired, Determined

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    A flicker of amusement flashed across Chaska's face, warming the dark circles forming under his bright green eyes. Tilting his head he regarded the strong career of District Four as she stepped out of the hug. Then following her gaze his own fell on the tent, how he had missed the dark words he didn't know. A wave of exhaustion washed over him and for a moment the world spun in front of him. It was just a stark reminder of the last time he had slept, to many hours ago. However it was beginning to look like the only way he would get any rest was when he was no longer in this world. Absent mindedly he reached and racked his fingers through his hair. Turning to face Caspia he reached out grasping her hand and pressing her trust trident into her hands. Curling her fingers around the weapon he fixed her with a freshly determined expression. Before he could say anything he heard Eden speak up and he glanced over at the taller career. Their wounds needed to be tended to, as sleep deprived as he was a wound left untreated would only further slow him down. Giving the younger career a curt nod he turned his attention back to Caspia. "He is right, before we can hunt them down we should tend to our wounds" he said praying that the exhaustion that was setting it wasn't showing through.
Zyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Fri Nov 13, 2020 4:09 am

Eden Beauregard District One Career
Tagged: Careers
Eden assumed Chaska and Caspia would pair up to treat each other's wounds. They'd taken the brunt of the mutt onslaught with their heavier weapons, but it meant the injuries they sustained were worse. To the worried Eden, all his allies looked like they'd been mauled, especially those two. Everyone was coping well with their physical injuries though. The worst pain was inside.
Eden gathered half of the medical supplies in his hands and brought them over to Chaska, placing them into his hands. "For you and Caspia," he murmured, then wrapped his arms around Chaska in a tight hug. Although the tough Career from District Two didn't show it on the surface, there was no doubt he was suffering too. Eden just wanted to remind him that at least one of his Career brothers was still by his side.
As he clung to Chaska, he made eye contact with Caspia with determination in his gaze. She'd spoken about needing a distraction, and this rude vandalism would do. Madeline was already hurling insults about it. Before, Eden might be bothered by her rudeness, but now he drew comfort from it. "Someone is trying to antagonize us on purpose. If they're bold enough to do something like this," he gestured with his head to the defaced tent, "they might already have an attack plan. Maybe we should make a plan to counter theirs."
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The 20th Hunger Games ➵

Postby Runnersback » Fri Nov 13, 2020 12:37 pm

Sienna Mach-North| D7 |17|Tags:Penny,Felix, BABOON NAMED DARIUS | loc: south

“Not if I kill first!” Sienna shouted back indignantly as she watched Darius crumple to the ground. She could attack but could she follow through with her threats and berrations of Darius Silk. But she had to do so. For Jay, Moses, Rieka,and Colby... She would love to see Darius get up and attack but she darted over to the murky water trying to find any and all fish in the humid land. But Sienna managed to struck gold. She managed to capture a small minnow, it had to do. “Darius... I having a parting gift from me and Moses.” Sienna said coyly as she walked over to the tribute with toxic masculinity. She knelt down next to him and force fed him the minnow before she dealt Darius his well deserved death blow with her axe. Sienna stayed put making sure the cruel imposter wasn’t faking anything.
Runnersback

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The 20th Hunger Games ➵ 9 left

Postby SunnyJustice » Fri Nov 13, 2020 2:09 pm

Darius Silk District Eight NPC Antagonist
Tagged: Sienna, Felix, Penny
"Ha! Coward," Darius mocked as Sienna ran off to the river. He was in too much pain to move, but still refused to apologize for the horrific atrocities he'd committed. In fact, he barely remembered said atrocities. Jay meant nothing to him.
When she approached him with a minnow, all the blood drained from Darius' face. Even the sexist thoughts in his mind disappeared into the panic that now consumed him. He screamed again, so shrill and high-pitched that opera singers would be jealous, and made a last-ditch attempt to drag himself away. His so-called manly strength was useless as Sienna crammed the wriggling, flailing minnow down his throat, silencing his screams. NO!!! Anything but the fish!
When she finally brought the axe down, the sound of Darius' own cannon was like music to his ears. No more fish!
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeybee. » Sat Nov 14, 2020 5:49 am

Caspia Searobin | District 4 | Location: Camp | Tags: Careers |
The others drew out of their hugs too, and Eden approached suggesting they fixed up their injuries before rushing off to do anything else. He was right, with her grief buried down a little deeper she could now feel the ache of those deep scratches in her back. Chaska too had those puncture wounds in his chest from the beast's claws and wow, she hadn't noticed those dark, dark circles under his eyes before but they were looking rather prominent. Once Chaska agreed that tending to their wounds should be their next task, Eden handed the medical supplies to him so Caspia wriggled out of her jacket and turned her back so she could be tended to. "Making a plan sounds like a good idea." she agreed with Eden, planning seemed like enough of a distraction for now. Especially since she had just realised something. "Chaska have you slept at all yet? Maybe you should nap while we try to figure something out." Careers were trained to operate on little sleep, but there came a point when not even they could keep going and Caspia was a little worried that Chaska may be approaching that point, particularly after the exhaustion of a fight.
———

Felix Prestman | District 12 | Location: | Tags: Penny, Sienna, Darius|  
Felix watched as Darius's machete broke apart, though he continued to shriek threats on the floor. He was a little confused as Sienna darted away and a little panicked he froze, staring down at Darius so the moment he tried to stand up they'd know. Thankfully, Sienna returned quickly, with... a fish? Felix's face betrayed first confusion and then horror as she forced the tiny fish down Darius' throat before giving the killing blow. Feeling a little guilty at the relief that rushed through him, knowing that there was one less person around to attack and kill them, he opted to ignore the slightly torturous act Sienna had just committed. "You did it." Jay had been avenged. "How many does that leave, now?"
🌷🌷

Natalie (she/her)
Introvert
Fantasy
Current Interests: FE3H

🌷🌷
honeybee.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☭ lvii

Postby Zyn » Sat Nov 14, 2020 10:30 am

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚜𝚔𝚊 𝚂𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚡 ☭
District 2 || Career || Male || Eighteen || The Mad Dog

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
☭ Location: North Quadrant
xxxxxxxxxxxCamp
☭ Tags: The Careers, Caspia
☭ Mood: Tired, Determined

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    As Eden handed the supplies off to him Chaska offered the younger career a reassuring grin. "Thank you for looking out for Gloria" he murmured quietly enough so that only Eden would hear him. Goodness knows how that might hurt Gloria's pride if she ever hear him say that. Turning to Caspia he watched as she removed her jacket and he was able to assess the damage. A mutts claws had dug into her back, slashing it open. Thankfully it wasn't too bad. Without proper care though even the best of wounds could lead to a careers downfall. With that in mind he got to work, first he pulled out the same whips that Sienna had once used on his wound. He paused before cleaning her wound would she spoke up. "I am okay, I have gotten a solid eight minutes of sleep... Well not consecutively but still. It was something. You are onto something though, I think everyone could use a nap before we head out. Even if it is a short nap it would do everyone some good" he said thoughtfully. He could only hope that she wouldn't press further, he wasn't sure if he would be able to sleep at all. Pushing those thoughts aside he refocused on what he had to do. Gently pressing on hand on Caspia's shoulder, to let her know he was about to clean the wound, he then gently cleaned the wounds. Once he was satisfied that the wound was as clean as it was ever going to be. Then he reached out and grabbed some of the clean gauze and pressed it against the upper half of the wound. With his free hand he snagged some bandages to create another layer over the gauze and then kept it in place with some medical tape. He repeated that process with the lower half of the wound. It was the best he could do with the supplies on hand.
Zyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DetectiveLunar » Sun Nov 15, 2020 2:04 pm

Madeline Gomez//District 1//Female//A brat//Tagged; The Careers

Madeline couldn’t help but scoff. That cowardly rat? Having an attack plan? It seemed highly unlikely in her mind. Whoever that coward was had only written an insulting phrase on their tent and ran off. She thought it was impossible for someone like that to have a plan, and even if they did what would it even be? Kill them by calling them names? That’s Madeline’s job!! No one else can do that but her! They could never throw insults as great as hers! So that crosses off the only possible plan that roach could have, meaning they were dumb and stupid and also plan-less! Just like she originally thought.

The ginger idiot continued to mock and call the cowardly roach stupid in her head. If she could, she would’ve called that moron a moron in fifty different languages. Unfortunately, she had been too busy being better than everyone else to actually try and learn other languages. Maybe if she hadn’t been too full of herself when she was still in district 1, she could’ve actually learned some things that would improve her insults! Sadly, it was too late for that, so she would just have to use her normal insults. Not like they were bad or anything. In fact, they are actually the best! Her insults are so great that they’re practically award-winning!

Anyways, after spending five minutes just mentally insulting the vandal, she decided to agree with Eden. She still didn’t think that idiot had a plan, but it would be so much better if they had a plan and that rat didn’t! Then she could rub it in their face that they had a plan better than theirs, because their plan was probably nonexistent!! Gosh, she was such a genius.

Now grinning, she nodded. “Whatever we come up with, I doubt they’ll see it coming! That rat is too stupid to think of a great plan. They could never come up with anything decent! They’re just a disgrace to their district.” She said, now moving from mentally insulting the roach to verbally insulting them. Apparently the mental cursing wasn’t good enough for her. She just had to also throw some more insults outloud. Hopefully the others didn’t get tired of her insults, cause there will always be more.

When the fish girl and the other guy healed up, they would show that roach!! They would step on them like the roach they are! That moronic roach would immediately realize how stupid they were to try and attack them! Well, if they dared to attack them in the first place. Madeline was still all they’re just a dumb rat, so she also doubted they would actually attack them at all!
DetectiveLunar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me