Pokemon: Kalos, Where Dreams Come True! (open and starting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Pokemon: Kalos, Where Dreams Come True! (open and starti

Postby horror. » Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:16 pm

Luthen.
Tagged with: Sarah, Shade, Luna, and Brianna

"A warm up? Hehe, not to brag~ but my sister is the Anistar gym leader. I've been training with her since day one. I won't go easy on you just because we're super best friends~" He grinned a little mischeviously and looked back at his partner pokémon who was looking down at the Zorua with an amused expression.

"Alright then. I'll be using Bellossom, and Deino." Deino bounded over next to his trainer and wagged its tail in a playful manner. "Hehe, let's go Bellossom, you're up first!" He tossed a cherish ball and released the flower dancer pokémon. Bellossom gave a small curtesy and twirled around in the sunlight. It seemed happy to be out in the crisp morning air.

"Bellossom, let's do our best." It nodded and gave a small cheerful sort of chirp.
horror.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby K0Z1 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:36 pm

Spring

She continued to smile and looked over the pokemon ."Thanks , and you Pokémon look super cool !"She said as she glanced over them before turning back to Mack .
The following user has left this site for the most part. They do not enjoy the site like they used to and wish everyone well. I will be on every so often, but I no longer seek what this place has to offer. If you seek to contact me my discord is: henri#0005
K0Z1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:10 pm

Sarah chuckled, "In that case I'm expecting you to beat us." "Bellossom is first.", said the girl thinking about what to do first. In all honesty Sarah wanted to have Dratini go first and face off with the grass type. But the brunette decided to let the little Pokemon sit back and watch first instead. Letting out a shrill whistle to get her partner's attention, "Zorua! Let's give Dratini a lesson about how we battle! Whatcha say?"

Zorua turned towards the female trainer and a smirk crossed his muzzle. Bounding over, the male dark type took up a battle ready position on the temporary field.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby horror. » Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:30 pm

Luthen.

"Oh don't be silly! You're a talented trainer with such rare pokémon by your side. Enough talk, let's battle!" Bellossom shifted on its feet and watched Zorua with a focused look. "I hope you don't mind me making the first move. Bellossom! Give us a dazzling Sunny Day!" Bellossom began twirling and dancing with such grace and radiance; the light falling into the makeshift battlefield became harsher. The flowers on Bellossom's head bloomed in all of its glory.

"Here's a quick lesson on pokémon abilities. Bellossom has the ability Chlorophyll which boosts it's speed in bright sunlight. Using pokémon abilities to your advantage will help ypu achieve victory!" Bellossom twirled happily in response and moved swiftly from side to side as if preparing for Zorua's turn.
horror.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:16 pm

"Zorua's ability is Illusion which let's it turn into any other Pokemon it wants. But it can still only use its own moves, so transforming into Bellossom would be useless.", said Sarah before adding, "Use Shadow Ball!"

Zorua opened its muzzle as a dark sphere formed there. Then, jumping into the air, the dark furred creature launched the sphere at the dancing flower pokemon.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby horror. » Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:40 pm

Luthen.

"Bellossom, dodge!" On command; the grass type leapt out of the way of the shadow ball with particularly quick haste. "Perfect! Keep up your tempo Bellossom. Now, let us see how fast Zorua can dodge our attacks. Bellossom, Magical Leaf!"

Bellossom lets out a small chirp and sharply begins to dance in time with the rustling of leaves. They flew up from the ground and from the trees and encircled the dancing grass type. "Bellossom!" And immediately a flurry of leaves blew towards the dark fox pokémon.
horror.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The_MAD_Q » Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:26 pm

(If you are still accepting I would like to reserve the the Elite four spot for Dragons
I will make my normal character as well. How do you feel about a villain character?)
The_MAD_Q

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stumpy. » Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:49 am

Mackenzie (Mack)- 13- Female- Pokemon Center- tags: Spring

Mackenzie smiled. "Thanks! I'm Mackenzie by the way. But you can call me Mack." Her Phantump floated over to the poochyena and poked it with its stump.
Hungry for art.
he/him
wildlife biology major
Stumpy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby K0Z1 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:07 am

spring

She continued to smile at the fellow trainer ."Nice to meet you , and I'm Spring"She said smiling .The poochyena tilted its head to the side as it looks Phantump curiously.
The following user has left this site for the most part. They do not enjoy the site like they used to and wish everyone well. I will be on every so often, but I no longer seek what this place has to offer. If you seek to contact me my discord is: henri#0005
K0Z1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furenzied » Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:52 am

Furenzied wrote:Yorik/Setting up breakfast.

Yorik smiled and laughed to himself. "Well, What do you want for breakfast? I picked up some eggs and some preserved meats if you want an omelet or something similar." He turned to see some of his team taking up some stretches, apparently already having cleaned up after themselves. "And if you want I could share some spiced meal-worms with your Pidgeot there, picked some up but I'm willing to spare some."
Oh if I suddenly fall off an RP, don't be afraid to PM me cuz' I most likely couldn't find the post to respond to. ^^''
Furenzied

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me