This is Berk [HTTYD RP] - New, Open, and Accepting!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: This is Berk [HTTYD RP] - New, Open, and Accepting

Postby Almond Bark » Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:26 am

[quote="Pasta."]Morlil | Submaripper | Location: Berk|Tags: Sirene, Benron, Shelltoe, Nettal, Stormchaser, Raya
Huh? Help...? "Ok, fine.." He groaned. I'm looking for kelp.." He turned to a forest of kelp, waving slowly in the calm waters. "Don't humans eat kelp..?" "I mean, I like it..." So I thought that if I gave the new human it and the dragon that they'll like it. He headed towards the forest of kelp and slowed down when he was in front of him.

Oracle | Eruptodon | Location: Berk
Oracle could hear a tremor of noise out in the distance, whatever or whoever was on that island was loud. She slowed her pace, the quick pace tiring her out slowly. Oracle slowly lowered herself to the sea level and poked the tip of her foot into the sea. Cold... she shuddered. She picked out her foot and shook it off gently. The distant island was beginning to shape itself out. It was a big one too. There were large figures scattered around the island.. viking huts maybe? So there were humans here.. She could also make out a beach, with lots of figures in all different sizes scattered about the beach. Oracle flew up into the clouds... They could be dragon hunters, she realized slowing to a halt.

╔════════════╗

Rather Inactive, so please give
me some time to reply to messages.
- - -
any pronouns
01-30

𓃡 | 𓃹 | 𓃒

╚════════════╝
Almond Bark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: This is Berk [HTTYD RP] - New, Open, and Accepting!

Postby WitchHazel » Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:45 am

|Tarben|17|Viking|Location: Berk|Dragon: Ember|Tags: Toothless, Willa, Tobias, and Mel |

Tarben eyed the Death Song not with wariness, but with sympathy. "My dragon didn't like the Academy much either the first time I led her inside," he said in an attempt to be reassuring. "She grew more comfortable with it in time, though."

|Ember|Monstrous Nightmare|Adolescent|Location: Berk|Rider: Tarben|Tags: Rouge and Brenna

Ember snorted again. Sure, the strange-smelling girl seemed harmless, but she couldn't shake the feeling that something was off about her. She absently wondered when Tarben would return; it would be nice to set his butt on fire again. Or maybe just get somewhere drier.

|Brenna Stormborn|16|Location: Berk|Tags: Rouge and Ember|

A little flicker of hope bloomed in Brenna's chest as she pet the dragon who'd befriended her. Maybe dragons aren't all bad, she thought. Maybe father is wrong. She took a deep breath, turning her mind from the enticing thoughts. Focus, Bren, she told herself. Remember why you're here.

|Stormchaser|Skrill|Adolescent|Location: Berk|Tags: Raya, Benron, Nettal, Sirene |

Stormchaser shied away from Nettal, still unsure about these new humans. Though they seemed friendly, he couldn't bring himself to trust them quite yet - Nettal had aimed an arrow at him before. Raya, he thought when he heard his Viking girl's name, committing it to memory. How could he let them know his name, though?

|Magna "The Spitfire" Eldrsdóttir|17|Location: Berk Wilderness|Tags: Wildfire|

"Whoa, calm down, big guy, I won't hurt ya," Magna squeaked, throwing her hands up to show the dragon that she was unarmed. Upon further inspection, she could tell that it was an adult male Stormcutter. Her brow creased with sadness as she noticed the scars along his sides, the raw marks where shackles and chains may have gone, and arrow stuck in his wing. "Did hunters do that to you?" she asked tenderly. Without waiting for acknowledgement, she prattled on. "Us living here, we're no hunters. As a matter of fact, we're friendly with dragons and we help defend you against those nasty dragon-hunting pondscum." She spat the last few words with conviction, showing her distaste for dragon hunters. Her tone softened as she continued. "I can help ya though, if you'll let me."

Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☾ ℜε∨αη ☽ » Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:25 am

Darkest Descent
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
Credits
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦

My weapon
Is
My weakness.

♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
♠ The Basics ♠
xxxxx
Name// Dardee Lionsvale
Nickname// Darkest Descent (Her alias, mostly known by this.)
Gender// Female
Tribe// Other - Outlaw
Age// 22
♣ Digging Deeper ♣
xxxxx
Personality// Dardee is a quiet and secluded person.
She doesn't like to socialize much, but she will talk to you
if you approach her. She is a kind and loving girl if you open her heart, nothing like the rumors
about the infamous "Darkest Descent",
but it takes time to break through that thick shell. She will help you when you're in need and will
protect you with her life if you somehow steal her heart.

History// After her family was slain by a rival Clan, Dardee went rogue, becoming a pillager, thief, and dragon-slayer(It is said that the blades she fight with are carved from the shin bones of a Night Fury). Well, she was a dragon-slayer. Until she met Marrowbone. The moment those two met, they were best friends. Dardee abandoned dragon-slaying. They were flying over Berk one day when a crazed Nadder attacked them. The outcome: They ended up crash-landing. Marrowbone's armor was damaged, and Dardee had a Nadder spine through her shoulder. They survived, obviously. Dardee saw to it that Marrowbone's armor was repaired, but since she waited so long to treat her wound properly, she now has limited use in her right arm. She never revealed herself to the citizens of Berk, and still hasn't.
♥ Relationships ♥
xxxxx
Crush// Open
BF// Open
• Extras •
xxxxx
Likes// Being alone, kind people sometimes,
being with Marrowbone.
Dislikes// People who can't take a hint that
she is annoyed, stray dragons.
Dragon// Marrowbone(Boneknapper)

Marrowbone
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
Credits
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦

♠ The Basics ♠
xxxxx
Name// Marrowbone
Nickname// Marrow, MarMar, Bo
Gender// Male
Age// Adult
♣ Digging Deeper ♣
xxxxx
Personality// Kind, Helpful.
He can be overly protective over his
loved ones, though. He will also fight
if you get him mad or fired up.
History// Same as Dardee's
• Extras •
xxxxx
Likes// Alone time with Dardee
Dislikes// Eels
Rider//
Dardee Lionsvale

"нσησя ιѕ α ƒσσℓ'ѕ ρяιzє. gℓσяу ιѕ σƒ ησ υѕє тσ тнє ∂єα∂."

News
The hard drive in my laptop died and I have don't any Wi-Fi right now, so I'm going to be living on mobile for a while.

Current Mood: Pneumonia. Blahh.
☾ ℜε∨αη ☽

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:29 am

(^^ Accepted!)
(Working on sketches of my characters right now c: hopefully I'll have them up today)
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FaerieBoy » Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:12 am

Tobias Atropadonna|Location ~ Berk|Tag(s) ~ Tarben, Toothless, Willa, Storm
You give a glance to Mel as if to tell her that there was nothing to worry about, they could always fight back if anything bad happened. You gently led her inside of the arena, glancing to Tarben as you waited for him to lead the way. It was so cold. You were shaking at this point, and you were sure Mel had noticed. You were rather thin, and your clothes were soaked, so the cold went straight to you bones. Even your pigtails were dripping water, which was absolutely bothersome.
FaerieBoy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:30 am

|Tarben|17|Viking|Location: Berk Dragon Training Academy|Dragon: Ember|Tags: Snovella, Tobias, and Mel |

Tarben could see that Tobias was shaking with cold by this point. He hurriedly led the way to the stables, hoping to be fast in order to get the other boy somewhere warm. The Great Hall typically had a fire going in this kind of weather, maybe they could go there? Tarben's house was always warm, so that was another option - his mum was usually baking something, so the oven was constantly stoked. He found himself wishing that Ember was with him to give them both some of her natural warmth. Dragons stirred in the stalls - which used to be cages - as they passed by. Tarben glanced back at Tobias to make sure the other boy had followed him. "These are the stables," he informed him. Some of the dragons cringed back at the sight of the Death Song. "We have a hangar too, but it's currently full." Tarben heard a flutter of wings behind them and saw a very peculiar dragon land nearby. It looked like a large winged gecko to him, though honestly he couldn't be sure what breed it was. He'd never seen one before, and there weren't many records of dragons like this. I'll have to check the Book of Dragons for it, he reckoned. He dipped his head in greeting to the strange dragon, hoping it was friendly.

|Ember|Monstrous Nightmare|Adolescent|Location: Berk|Rider: Tarben|Tags: Rouge and Brenna

Ember snorted again. Sure, the strange-smelling girl seemed harmless, but she couldn't shake the feeling that something was off about her. She absently wondered when Tarben would return; it would be nice to set his butt on fire again. Or maybe just get somewhere drier.

A little flicker of hope bloomed in Brenna's chest as she pet the dragon who'd befriended her. Maybe dragons aren't all bad, she thought. Maybe father is wrong. She took a deep breath, turning her mind from the enticing thoughts. Focus, Bren, she told herself. Remember why you're here.

|Stormchaser|Skrill|Adolescent|Location: Berk|Tags: Raya, Benron, Nettal, Sirene |

Stormchaser shied away from Nettal, still unsure about these new humans. Though they seemed friendly, he couldn't bring himself to trust them quite yet - Nettal had aimed an arrow at him before. Raya, he thought when he heard his Viking girl's name, committing it to memory. How could he let them know his name, though?

"Whoa, calm down, big guy, I won't hurt ya," Magna squeaked, throwing her hands up to show the dragon that she was unarmed. Upon further inspection, she could tell that it was an adult male Stormcutter. Her brow creased with sadness as she noticed the scars along his sides, the raw marks where shackles and chains may have gone, and arrow stuck in his wing. "Did hunters do that to you?" she asked tenderly. Without waiting for acknowledgement, she prattled on. "Us living here, we're no hunters. As a matter of fact, we're friendly with dragons and we help defend you against those nasty dragon-hunting pondscum." She spat the last few words with conviction, showing her distaste for dragon hunters. Her tone softened as she continued. "I can help ya though, if you'll let me."

Hi there!
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☾ ℜε∨αη ☽ » Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:32 am

(Thank you. Dardee is free to RP.)

•--Dardee Lionsvale(Darkest Descent) & Marrowbone
viking & boneknapper • fishing • open

A short, sharp clicking noise filled the area around them as Dardee Lionsvale reeled in her fishing line. The great dragon behind her lifted his head in interest, looking hopefully over at the ripples in the water. "It's about time I caught something..." Dardee muttered, pulling up the rest of her line with her bare hands.

Her face fell when she beheld the pathetic minnow before her. This was barely a mouthful for a human, never mind a dragon. Marrowbone snorted, as if amused, and laid his head back down. "I know were not having the best of luck today... But there are more options here than just fishing... I wonder if there are any boars on this island..." Dardee looked up towards the trees, and then tossed the minnow in the air. Marrowbone closed his jaws over it with a loud, resounding 'snap'.

"нσησя ιѕ α ƒσσℓ'ѕ ρяιzє. gℓσяу ιѕ σƒ ησ υѕє тσ тнє ∂єα∂."

News
The hard drive in my laptop died and I have don't any Wi-Fi right now, so I'm going to be living on mobile for a while.

Current Mood: Pneumonia. Blahh.
☾ ℜε∨αη ☽

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stiles Hale » Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:05 am

Conceited Composer wrote:
|Tarben|17|Viking|Location: Berk Dragon Training Academy|Dragon: Ember|Tags: Snovella, Tobias, and Mel |

Tarben could see that Tobias was shaking with cold by this point. He hurriedly led the way to the stables, hoping to be fast in order to get the other boy somewhere warm. The Great Hall typically had a fire going in this kind of weather, maybe they could go there? Tarben's house was always warm, so that was another option - his mum was usually baking something, so the oven was constantly stoked. He found himself wishing that Ember was with him to give them both some of her natural warmth. Dragons stirred in the stalls - which used to be cages - as they passed by. Tarben glanced back at Tobias to make sure the other boy had followed him. "These are the stables," he informed him. Some of the dragons cringed back at the sight of the Death Song. "We have a hangar too, but it's currently full." Tarben heard a flutter of wings behind them and saw a very peculiar dragon land nearby. It looked like a large winged gecko to him, though honestly he couldn't be sure what breed it was. He'd never seen one before, and there weren't many records of dragons like this. I'll have to check the Book of Dragons for it, he reckoned. He dipped his head in greeting to the strange dragon, hoping it was friendly.

Toothless swooped in through the door before he landed next to the death song. He looked over at Tarben, then his ears twitched when he heard Skye heading towards the Stable, He crouched down, backing up till he was hidden.

Skye walked into the Stable and spotted the Death Song and sidestepped around it once she was a few inches from Tarben she found herself on her back under her father's Night Fury, who was licking her face excitedly.
Stiles Hale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FaerieBoy » Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:19 am

Tobias Atropadonna|Location ~ Berk - Stables|Tag(s) ~ Tarben, Snovella
You feel Mel turn her head as another dragon approached, one of small size. At least it wasn't raining anymore. Carefully you slid off of Mel's back, and undid your pigtails, wringing out your annoyingly long hair. You quickly put it back up into your pigtails, feeling suddenly self-conscious, and you glanced at Mel as you realized how short you were in reality to the others. Deciding to ignore that fact, lean on Mel for a moment, trying to get some heat into your bare arms. "Thank you." Mel snorted, obviously unsure why you'd thanked them, but you swatted her away, watching Tarben carefully.
FaerieBoy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:24 am

|Tarben|17|Viking|Location: Berk Dragon Training Academy|Dragon: Ember|Tags: Snovella, Toothless, Skye, Tobias, and Mel |

"No probl-," Tarben tried to reply, but he was cut off in mid sentence by Toothless swooping into the stables. The Night Fury seemed to be hiding himself, but Tarben was unsure of why until Skye entered. He chuckled when Toothless pounced on Skye. "Hello you two," he greeted them amicably. He turned back to the other boy, intent on introducing his friends. "Tobias, this is Skye, the chief's daughter," he informed him, gesturing to the girl who was currently being licked to death by her father's Night Fury. "And I believe you've already met Toothless the Night Fury." A frown creased his brow as he focused on the new dragon that had come to join them. "I wonder... what breed are you?" he pondered aloud as he approached it cautiously. Ember wasn't here to defend him if it attacked, and he wouldn't want to hurt it with the sword that was slung across his back. The dragon didn't seem to be displaying aggressive behavior, but Tarben was still wary. He thought he may have seen it before around the village, though never this close.

Hi there!
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me