True Love ~Summer/Teen/Romance RP~

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: True Love ~Summer/Teen/Romance RP~

Postby my little bird » Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:31 am

Toei sighed and looked up at the Akito and Mako,"Nice to met ya',the names Tori."she said to them.
my little bird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MissRose » Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:05 am

"Hey. I'm Akito, and this idiot is Mako," Akito said, clapping a hand on Mako's shoulder.
Mako smiled, and waved a bit sheepishly until he realized he had been called an idiot. "Hey!" he said, wacking Akito's shoulder.
I will always be thankful for chickensmoothie and awesomesauce for cultivating in me a love for collaborating with others to create something great. This community has always been and will hopefully continue to be amazing! Young little RPers that are just starting out, my advice to you is KEEP GOING! As you mature, so will your writing, I know that roleplaying did wonders for mine, even though I was terrible when I first started. Keep on keeping on, chickensmoothie!Also staff if possible please never delete my account because i love to get back on and read what was once long ago lol
MissRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby horsesareme101 » Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:35 am

Trinity smiled and then said "Im Trinity, its nice to meet you". She said this to all of them. Then she looked back at Stella and then over to Tori. A smile stayed upon her flawless now tanned face. Her blonde hair blew slightly in the ocean breeze.
horsesareme101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MissRose » Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:37 am

"Hi," Akito and Mack said in unison.
I will always be thankful for chickensmoothie and awesomesauce for cultivating in me a love for collaborating with others to create something great. This community has always been and will hopefully continue to be amazing! Young little RPers that are just starting out, my advice to you is KEEP GOING! As you mature, so will your writing, I know that roleplaying did wonders for mine, even though I was terrible when I first started. Keep on keeping on, chickensmoothie!Also staff if possible please never delete my account because i love to get back on and read what was once long ago lol
MissRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me