Я ʋ и α ℓ σ и ɛ - { Now Accepting; 5 runners, 5 hunters }

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Я ʋ и α ℓ σ и ɛ - { Now Accepting; 5 runners, 6 hunters

Postby Inatae » Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:07 am

Username:
whiteouthorizon

Name:
Michelle Ayres

Description:
Michelle is much taller than the average person, standing at about 5'10". Lack of exposure to sunlight means that she is incredibly pale, almost to the point of being ghostly. Her long, thick black hair and dark eyes are a startling contrast, but somehow, it works. She is usually seen in some sort of tracksuit, with maybe a jacket thrown over top of it, and she may occasionally wear jewelry. One thing that is always seen with her is her wedding ring, an unadorned gold band on her finger.

Personality:
She doesn't believe in playing with her food, and often frowns upon people who do. To Michelle, hunting is chasing down the prey and then feeding off of them- the sooner she gets to them, the better. Apart from when she is hunting, she usually leaves the humans alone, as she sees no point in terrorising them and running the risk of them fighting back. When hunting, she has a very interesting strategy of dogging them for possibly days before racing in for the final count- very much like a wolf. Nonetheless, there is still a bit of human pity in her, and she attempts to make it as painless as possible.

History:
Michelle likes to run- that is the first thing that anyone who met her would say. Ever since she was a child, she'd run for at least a kilometer each day. After she'd been attacked and turned, she put her running skills to use in chasing her prey down, although she eventually decided that it was a better idea to dog them until they got tired.
She used to be a teacher in a small village not far from here, and she'd been married four years previously. She and her husband both had some time off, so they decided to go camping in the forest- it was there that they were attacked by a band of vampires. The band originally were planning to turn both of them, except her husband reacted quite badly with the tranquilizer one of the vampires used on them. He died the next day, but Michelle was successfully turned. She'd left the band of vampires the moment she could walk again, and has been living alone in the forest ever since.

Hunter or Runner:
Hunter

Other:
She still has no idea how to use a crossbow.
Inatae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby November » Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:55 pm

(May we start now...?)
November

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trick; » Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:23 am

{I'd really love to start, but to be honest, this roleplay is dead.}
Trick;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby November » Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:41 am

(Yeah, that's what I figured.)
November

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grisly bear » Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:49 am

{Meaning... No attempts at picking up an aweosme idea?}

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

i'm grisly or ellis.
I'm remaking this
So, yeah
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 22 people.
I have received __ gifts.

Seeking ANGEL ADVENT
════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

grisly bear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trick; » Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:56 pm

{I would love to, I repeat, but I hate when people try to revive a dead roleplay. If a few of you still want to, we can.}
Trick;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Inatae » Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:22 pm

{If we're still doing it, both my girls and I are in.}
Inatae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grisly bear » Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:25 pm

{ I wouldn't consider it reviving a dead roleplay so much as starting one which took a while to get off it's feet. c: I'm up for doing this. }

i'm grisly or ellis.
I'm remaking this
So, yeah
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 22 people.
I have received __ gifts.

Seeking ANGEL ADVENT

grisly bear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trick; » Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:32 pm

{ Well, then I suppose we can start c:
I imagine the best place to start is when the humans are running off, before the vampires follow. Just remember, humans can't go dozens of miles in one post ._. The limits on the human heart are the same. Whiteouthorizon, your girl is accepted. }
Trick;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me