||яoυиdνιєω αcαdєму|| -open&accepting-

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ||яoυиdνιєω αcαdєму|| -open&accepting-

Postby elfish » Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:04 pm

[[Hope this is all right ^^]]

| т н є в α ѕ ι c ѕ |

- иαмє : : Miu Nobari
- gєиdєя : : What, can’t you tell? No? She’s a female, of course!
- αgє : : 18 years old
- gяαdє : : Senior
- doям : : 5

| α ρ ρ є α я α и c є |

- нєιgнт - About 5’5”
- ωєιgнт - 118 lbs
- cloтнιиg ѕтуlє - Really, she wears anything to show off her body figure. Some girls label her as “trampy” or “having no respect”. She calls it “strutting her stuff”. Anyway, she usually wears booty shorts with some kind of shirt thrown over her chest. In the cold weather, Miu wears skinny jeans and some knit sweatshirt with a knit cap.
- dιѕтιиcтινє fєαтυяєѕ - Mm, do legs and belly count? Her legs are rather long and slender, and her belly is flat. Other than that, I can’t think of anything at the moment.
- вodу мodιfιcαтιoиѕ - Do earrings count? If so, yes, she has modified her body in a way. Two large, white hoops hang from her earlobes and are visible when her wispy black hair isn’t concealing it.

| ι и - d є ρ т н |

- cяυsн - None/Open
- тнємє ѕoиg - I Am The Best – 2NE1
“ Whoever looks at me can see I’m kind of a killer
alright
This body is second to no one
alright
You’re following behind me but
I’m only running forward
I jump on top of the table you’re sitting at
I don’t care”

- ѕєχυαl oяιєитαтιoи - She’s as straight as an arrow, but sometimes fools around with the opposite gender for kicks.
- яαиdoм fαcт - Miu is terrified of needles; she has a phobia against them. If there’s a needle visible – even faintly – she will just try and vanish from the scene. Try to get the needle close to her and you’re dead. Or, you’ll walk away with quite some scars.
- ρєяѕoиαlιту -
Hmm. Miu is an interesting girl, really. She could be classed as those girls with the fiery attitude, thinking they’re the best. In a way, Miu is very, very arrogant. She believes that she is the best and no one can ever rival her. And, as you may have guessed, her ego is the size of Russia. It seems to have no end to it, once you start her. She will never admit defeat in any kind of argument/battle and will gladly whip you with her sharp words again if she had to. You can say that her appearance is beautiful, but her personality is ugly. She is somewhat of a female dog and always complains about every little detail – a nightmare during Physical Education. Always whining about how the weather is or how much her cramps are killing her…Yup, not a pleasant person to be around. Her tongue can never be held; she always speaks her thoughts right then and there. A blunt person, perhaps. But, mind you, she doesn’t sugar coat her words. There’s no: “Oh, honey, I love your clothes but it makes you look a bit on the bigger side.” It’s always: “You look like a swollen pig; never wear shorts or skinny jeans, please.” This, as you may have imagined, earned her plenty of haters and whatnot. But what can she say? She’s “irresistible”, as she describes herself. You, however, may think differently.
And you may have seen this coming. Yes, yes, yes, Miu is in fact a boy-lover. She tends to fall in and out of “love” multiple times in the short span of a few months and always plays with the boy she gets, twisting them for her own use. There was this one particular time when she wanted to receive a passing grade on her test, but her male teacher would not change it. Thank God the teacher was only in his late twenties, eh? Anyway, we can safely say that Miu received an “A” on that test a few weeks later. Some girls call her trashy and say that she was no self-respect. Miu begs to differ, though. She doesn’t really care what the other people say to her. But she cannot stand it when said person cannot say it to her face. There’s nothing more Miu hates than a rotten back-talker. So if you have something bad to say about her, you might as well confront her about it. Miu probably doesn’t have good thoughts about you, either.
Now, the thing with the boy-lover is that she believes that she can get anyone she wants, be it a male or female. So what happens if there’s this super cute boy that has caught her attention, but is currently dating? Ah, Miu gets crafty. She spins an intricate web of lies to separate the two, all while acting like said boy’s only comforter. Funny thing is that she throws away the boy like a toy about two weeks after he “expired”. This leads to many catfights, as you may have imagined. Now, Miu is not a good fighter, but she always seems to escape with a few scratches and bruises here and there. She has never nearly died because of a catfight, but that could very well happen in the near future. Along with this, she is awfully argumentative. She tends to start arguments wherever she goes, intentional or unintentional. This makes her even more of a displeasure to be around.
Want her to stop bothering/flaming/annoying/arguing with you? I have a tip: either man it up or get out of her way. If you seem like a person to stand up for yourself, Miu is less likely to bother you and would most likely “befriend” you, that is, unless you’re sour to her. If that’s the case, then please refer to the second tip.
You can classify her as those main villains in dramas, weaving a web of lies and having a snarky tone with everybody. Anyway, let’s just safely leave this off with something Miu always likes to say: “I’m me and you are you; don’t expect me to please you.”
elfish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThatGingurr » Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:25 am

Dahlia Black

Finally making it to the administration desk, Dahlia blew a loose piece of her blonde hair away from her face, and shot a bit of a glare at the same larger guy who had nearly shoved her into a wall, yet again. Looking back at the woman at the desk, she gave her a large smile. "Dahlia Black," she said just as the woman behind the desk raised her brows, telling her she needed her name.

Bustling away the woman turned and quickly went to the filing cabinet pulled out the second drawer of the second cabinet and started to quickly let her fingers run over the files that were kept there. "Ahh, here we are! Dahlia-Mari Black. Lovely name you have," she said sweetly as she handed Dahlia her schedule and her dorm room on a piece of paper, and a key.

Smiling at the woman, she picked up her key, and her other sheets of paper, glancing at the dorm room for a brief second. She was in dorm three. "I prefer Dahlia actually, but thanks. My Mother named me after an actress," she said quickly as she readjusted her bag then turned and left the office before the woman could ask any more questions.

She then turned and started toward the buildings where the dorms had to have been located. And headed toward that general direction, avoiding stepping into the mass number of people who were also travelling toward the dorms. She hated being caught in a crowded area. She absolutely hated it. It always nearly got her nervous to be in such a large crowd. As she reached her dorm a feeling of relief spread through her body and she couldn't help but smile at the fact that she could finally relax. Even if it was for a moment.
This shall be my signature thing for a while, or until I can make a proper one up. Meh, too lazy to do it right now.
So, just enjoy David Tennant's head on Bambi.

ThatGingurr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby valar morghulis » Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:55 am

{{ EverLastingFriend - Accepted =] }}
I JUST WANT TO MAKE
Image Image
CRAZY SCIENCE WITH YOU
valar morghulis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ιяιѕlуα » Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:12 am

ℰяίՏ Տℓคvίภ

With a few more shuffling of papers Eris was finally able to get herself together. With another small sip of her tea, which had long grown cold, she pushed a hand through her hair and made her way towards the hall. "Dorm 5, dorm 5..." she muttered thoughtfully to herself as she stared long and hard at the paper clutched in her left hand. Clack, clack, clack. She could still hear her boots echoing against the floor of the hallway. Great. You could hear her from a mile away. She took another small sip of her tea and scrunched up her face. God that was nasty. Cold tea would never taste good. She was bumped by some other people passing through the hall and had to stumble around trying to keep her sloshing drink in it's mug. She ended up spilling a good portion of it on another person, who gave her a good yelling to. She really was cursed it seemed. Tomorrow she would use a coffee mug with a lid.

Leaning against the wall and looking around at the massive throng of people heading towards their dorms, Eris let out a long and thoughtful sigh. She didn't really have to be at her dorm room right this second. Nobody would miss her right? She smirked a bit as she pushed herself off the wall and headed towards an exit. She felt much better once she was standing alone outside, just her and her horrible cold tea. After a bit of walking around she found a small bench onto which she promptly plopped down. She pulled her schedule out of her bag and began reading it over.
━━━━━━━-------------------------------------━━━━━━━Image
━━━━━━━-------------------------------------━━━━━━━

------------------------ImageImage Image
---------------------------------------Image Image Image
ιяιѕlуα

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jubee » Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:37 am

Buzz. Buzz. Buzz, came the consecutive vibrations from Christian's phone, his signal to wake up. Of course, since he was more concerned with slipping past Bowser than setting his phone's alarm for the right time, he might have been late if it weren't for his clock, the one his mother had insisted on setting for 7 am exactly to ensure his early arrival to the assembly. With a faint huff, Christian slid the phone into his back pocket as he entered the main office. He hoisted his bag onto his shoulder as he looked over the woman sitting before him.

"Chri-christian. Christian. That's my name. No, wait. Just a second..." muttered the boy, biting his lip in thought. Racking his brain thoroughly for the correct pronunciation of his name, he responded to the woman's slightly irritated sigh with an obviously tired, yet apologetic smile. "Christian Parker." With a confirming nod, he tossed the hair from his eyes as he adjusted his glasses.

"Ah, yes." The woman nodded as she pulled a sheet of paper from the stack on her desk. "Christian. Nice to see you again." With a half-sarcastic, half-friendly smile, she held the paper out to him, waving her hand in dismissal. "Now, hurry along, dear, you're blocking everyone else."

Turning on his heel, Christian waved to the receptionist before stepping out into the hall. Before he could go on his way, he slipped back into the office and retrieved his schedule with a slightly embarrassed smile. "Bye." And, with that, he turned to go to his dorm room.
    𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘 !
i'm franny! i take random
hiatuses from cs all the ti
me but im back for rping!!
    𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚏𝚘 !
deviantART // tumblr // BLM
she/her // pansex // agnostic
nyc // young adult // haitian
Jubee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThatGingurr » Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:38 am

Shamus Black

Taking in a bit of a deep breath, Shamus managed to slide pass a girl who had been waiting to get to the administration desk before him, he turned and gave her a small smirk. "Hope you don't mind," he said smoothly as he walked up to the desk and watched as the woman moved about then stopped and gave Shamus a warm smile, waiting for him to say his name. "Shamus Black," he said smoothly as he tapped his hands against the edge of the desk.

The woman eyed Shamus for a moment, then nodded, and went to the filing cabinet and flipped through the folders looking for his name as she turned and let her eyes land on him for a moment. She quickly pulled out his schedule, dorm number, and key free and placed them on the desk for him to take. "Do you have a sister?" she asked as she watched him, fixing her glasses as she did.

Shamus nodded, smiling at the woman. So Dahlia was here. "Yes I do, twin sister actually," he said as he pushed his fingers through his hair. Then without really listening to what else the woman had said he turned and started out of the office. "Thanks for the key," he called back as he let the door close behind him. He turned away from the office building and started over toward where the dorms were placed. He was going to having a time trying to find his own. Hopefully it would be quite easy for him to do so. Taking a quick glance at his schedule he sighed, then continued on over to the dorms, trying to avoid being trampled by the people that surrounded him, and nearly blocked his way each time he tried to pass them. Right now, he just wanted to sleep, Dahlia had kept him up nearly all night telling him about how excited she was to be attending Roundview. And how she couldn't wait to see if Mum and Dad's pictures were hanging on any of the walls. She never really knew when to give up, and just leave Shamus alone. Though, he couldn't blame her for that, she wasn't really one who talked to a lot of people, and was always nervous around new people, except for Shamus and the few friends she had back home.
This shall be my signature thing for a while, or until I can make a proper one up. Meh, too lazy to do it right now.

ThatGingurr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby burnham » Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:00 am

--Jasey Rae

Jasey's loud footsteps echoed around the room as she plodded down off the bleachers and out of the room were the principle had just given his little speech on the rules and welcoming the students back and whatnot. Even though she would probably break most of the rules by the time the semester was over, Jasey still listened to the man talk intently. She was dedicated to her schoolwork and would make the honor roll without a doubt. She made her way to the office to receive her schedule for her senior year, and she smiled when she say the familiar secretary at the desk. “Good morning Ms. Glover!” she said with a bright smile on her face.

“Hello, Jasey,” the middle-aged woman with blonde hair replied. “Here’s you schedule and dorm number,” she said and Jasey stuck out a hand to grab the stack of papers the secretary had made up for her. “Thank you, see you around,” Jasey responded and walked out of the office, her pink hair blowing in the light breeze that surrounded the campus.

--Riley

Riley had already received the packet of useless information from the desk and lugged his suitcase up the stairs to dorm three. He wondered who would be in his dorm and how they would handle him being bisexual, but he shook his head to get out of the thoughts that occupied his brain. He pushed open the door and took an open bed, the one closest to the window. He sat down and sighed, running a hand through his hair and then letting the black mass cover his dark brown eyes. He twisted one of his piercings out of boredom and looked up to the door, waiting for someone else to come in so he can make a few friends.

████████████████████████████████
click here for my tumblr! I used to be fortris-
╔══════════════════════════════╗
tell me princess, when did you last let your heart decide?
╚══════════════════════════════╝

xx credit xx
██████
╔═════════════════════════╗
hello! You can call me burnham.
female | equestrian | photographer
future special educator | roleplayer
history buff | dear evan hansen <3

╚═════════════════════════╝

burnham

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jubee » Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:04 am

(( OMG CHRISTIAN'S BI, TOO. 8D I think.

Sorry for spamming. ;-; ))
    𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘 !
i'm franny! i take random
hiatuses from cs all the ti
me but im back for rping!!
    𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚏𝚘 !
deviantART // tumblr // BLM
she/her // pansex // agnostic
nyc // young adult // haitian
Jubee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThatGingurr » Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:15 am

Dahlia Black

Pushing a piece of hair away from her face, Dahlia groaned as she adjusted her bag that sat on her shoulder as it started to slip. The heels of her ankle boots clicked quietly against the floor as she continued down the corridor, looking for her dorm room. "Three... Three... Three," she muttered the number to herself as she looked at each door for only a brief second then finally she found her room.

Smiling a bit, she stepped into the dorm and glanced around, three beds. One was already taken, with someone already sitting on it as well. She couldn't quite see the person's face through his hair so she just stayed quiet, nervous about even having a room-mate, or two room-mates for that matter, and one or both being a guy. She could see that he was watching her, and she bit at her lip nervously.

ThatGingurr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aberdeen » Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:40 am

| т н є в α ѕ ι c ѕ |

- иαмє : : Jasmine "Jazz" Lynx LeFleur
- gєиdєя : : Female.
- αgє : : Eighteen.
- gяαdє : : Senior.
- doям : : ***

| α ρ ρ є α я α и c є |

- нєιgнт - Five feet, six inches.
- ωєιgнт - One hundred and ten pounds./color]
- cloтнιиg ѕтуlє - [color=#808080]She has a very boho, type of fasiin. All her outfits have very earthy colours and are clearly inspired by hippie styles. Light colours and flowery designs are her usually choice in cloth. She also likes natrual materials to make up her accesouries, leather belts and featger earings are a must for Jazz.

- dιѕтιиcтινє fєαтυяєѕ - She has stunning green eyes and her hair is in dreadlocks. She stamds out in most crowds because of that.
- вodу мodιfιcαтιoиѕ - ***

| ι и - d є ρ т н |

- cяυsн - ***
- тнємє ѕoиg - ***
- ѕєχυαl oяιєитαтιoи - ***
- яαиdoм fαcт - ***
- ρєяѕoиαlιту -

WIP
Last edited by aberdeen on Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
aberdeen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me