LOCK PLEASE

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: 7 Ways of Escape.(Teen escape.) Accepting! V.2

Postby Haagen-Daagen » Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:55 am

Jack was still holding back laughs. "O-kay then."

Do you own characters designed by me? (old username is 4dogowner) PM me! I'd love to draw art of some of my older designs, free of charge. <3
Toyhou.se
"Being courageous isn't the same as being fearless; it is doing what's right even when you're scared to death."

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocre minds."
"You are never a failure until you begin blaming your mistakes on someone else."
"Joy is a fully loaded magazine and a puppy."
Haagen-Daagen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Max Caulfield » Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:56 am

"Um..?" Roxas watched him walk away and ran after him. "What just happened?" He raised an eyebrow and studied his hair.

Ari looked at his back. "You burned your back.."

Sanaki widened her eyes and ran over to him. "Nythaniel!"

(Nephenee's computer just turned off out of no where and now it's doing updates so she'll be back in a few minutes.)
Image Image Image Image Image
Max Caulfield

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Haagen-Daagen » Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:00 am

Demitri smiled halfheartedly and said weakly,"Eh, it's not that bad really.." His eyes swept over her as he checked to see if he had protected her enough from the explosion. "You aren't hurt, are you?"

Do you own characters designed by me? (old username is 4dogowner) PM me! I'd love to draw art of some of my older designs, free of charge. <3
Toyhou.se
"Being courageous isn't the same as being fearless; it is doing what's right even when you're scared to death."

"You are never a failure until you begin blaming your mistakes on someone else."
Haagen-Daagen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Max Caulfield » Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:01 am

Ari shook her head. "No, I'm fine." She walked over to him and lifted up the back of his shirt, putting spirit water on his burn. "This should help."
Max Caulfield

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rachel Amber » Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:03 am

Amber sat down and just cried. She was upset.. that she had caused so much..

(I'm going to pretend her body was in ashes but she decided to go back to her body.. her being dead is no fun.)

She sighed and found her body which was somehow in tact in a pile of Ashes. She went back to her body and she opened her eyes and coughed. She snapped up from the pile of ashes, her throat was healed, but how? Ari's spirit water probably... She got up slowly and shakily. "JASON! ARI! ZANE!" She called out weakly.

Axel passed out.
Rachel Amber

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Haagen-Daagen » Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:07 am

Demitri smiled at her as he felt his burns retract and vanish. "Thanks Ari." He glanced at Amber when she yelled and his eyes widened. "You're alive.." How had that happened? How was her body still intact.

Zane lie on the ground, unconcious and losing life rapidly. He had barely enough energy to breathe.

Toyhou.se

Haagen-Daagen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Max Caulfield » Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:09 am

Ari heard her name, along with Jason and Zane's. She looked in the direction of it. "What was that?" She put her hands back down at her side. "And you're welcome.. AMBER!" She ran over to her body. "You're alive!"
Max Caulfield

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dmlp » Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:09 am

J stopped and looked back his eyes were different and he sneared "The weakling that you had previously seen as me is gone." he chuckled
((his eyes: http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3650/343 ... 5ab56d.jpg with the electric currents))
BLake rolled his eyes "YOu know what...I'm tired of this i am a mutant and you know that and i know you're an mv."
Nythaniel groaned but he couldn't hear her the ringing was too loud and the pain too excruceating.
dmlp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 7 Ways of Escape.(Teen escape.) V.2

Postby Haagen-Daagen » Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:11 am

Jack calmed down and nodded. "Yes, that's true." He pulled out his pistol and held it to Blake's head with a slight grin. "Which is why I need to kill you."

Toyhou.se

Haagen-Daagen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 7 Ways of Escape.(Teen escape.) V.2

Postby Max Caulfield » Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:12 am

Roxas frowned. He studied Jason's eyes. "What the?" He gripped the keyblades tightly. "So you're calling yourself a weakling?"

Sanaki put a hand on his arm. "Nythaniel.." She didn't even know what to do.
Max Caulfield

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me