A Pokémon Rolelplay! (You can be a pokemon, too!)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: A Pokémon Rolelplay! (You can be a pokemon, too!)

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Tue Oct 18, 2022 1:44 am

Daisy-female-Leafeon-Locatoin: Heart of Forest-Tags: Star, Flare

She didn't answer, looking proud. She had finally proved herself to her old trainer! And her new one..After taking the seed, and acknowledging what they had said, she began walking to a bush. "Leaf..?" She looked at the bush with intense interest.

(I think I'll change her speech to blue. It pretty)
Last edited by LunarTheCat2047d1f on Fri Oct 21, 2022 7:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

Warrior Cat Name Generator

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Currently: Active

I commonly use either ● or ○ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spacialdimension » Tue Oct 18, 2022 4:49 pm

Name: Star (and Flare)| Location: Heart of the forest| Tags: Daisy, Flare

After that series of events, Star was planning on going back to trying to catch pokemon for the pokedex, but it seemed Daisy was interested with a nearby bush. "Whatcha doing?" She asked.

Flare was just as curious as Daisy. Perhaps this was a thing Grass-types did? Although, there was something odd about this bush, but he couldn't quite put his paw on why. After a little hesitation, Flare helped her investigate the bush.

Star was too big to help, but she crouched down to get a better look, curious at what they had found. Perhaps it was a wild pokemon? In that case, perhaps she should prepare and take out a spare pokeball from the bag...
Oh hey, you've noticed this! I'm SpacialDimension, but you can call me Space, Spacial, or SD. I like videogames, and I have too many obsessions over them; feel free to ask about which games I play. I can have social anxiety at times, mostly with new people or those I look up to. Send a PM if you want to chat, but I may take a while to respond because I'm nervous.
Spacialdimension

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Wed Oct 19, 2022 5:59 am

Daisy-female-Leafeon-Locatoin: by heart of Forest-Tags: Yoldok

She stared at the bush. Suddenly, a little black nose peeked out. It was a little houndoom!

Yoldok-Male-Houndoom-pup, not adult-Locatoin: by hear of Forest-Tags: Daisy, Star, Flare

The little houndoom saw them. He curiously peeked his head out. He saw Daisy star and Flare staring at him.
"Hound...doom hound?" translation: "Um..h-hi...who are you.."
Last edited by LunarTheCat2047d1f on Fri Oct 21, 2022 7:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

I commonly use either ● or ○ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spacialdimension » Wed Oct 19, 2022 6:18 pm

Name: Star (and Flare)| Location: Heart of the forest| Tags: Daisy, Flare

Flare tilted his head. That snout looked strangely like Cera's, but the voice that was coming from it was indeed different. It sounded timid, a feeling he was all too familiar with. He poked his head out of the bush for a moment to look at his trainer and flicked his tail as a sign to give them some more space. At first, Star didn't really understand, but the longer Flare stared at her she finally was able to get the message. "Ohhhh, got it, sorry, I'll let you guys talk for a moment." she whispered, before slowly and quietly getting up and moving away from the bush, hopefully making the houndoom feel a little less nervous.

Flare turned back to the small Houndoom. "I'm Flare, and right beside me is Daisy. The human who just backed off was Star, our trainer. I'm sorry if we're in your territory or anything... Who are you?
Oh hey, you've noticed this! I'm SpacialDimension, but you can call me Space, Spacial, or SD. I like videogames, and I have too many obsessions over them; feel free to ask about which games I play. I can have social anxiety at times, mostly with new people or those I look up to. Send a PM if you want to chat, but I may take a while to respond because I'm nervous.
Spacialdimension

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Thu Oct 20, 2022 1:20 am

Yoldok-Male-Houndoom-Locatoin: in a bush near heart of Forest-Tags: Daisy, Flare

The little houndoom looked at them. I am Yoldok..it means, 'fire hound.'and no its not my territory..just looking for someone... He sighed

(Can Cera be his mother? Like she had him when she was still wild?)

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spacialdimension » Thu Oct 20, 2022 9:26 am

Name: Flare| Location: Heart of the forest| Tags: Daisy, Star, Yoldok

"Yoldork... That's a cool name." Flare said quietly. "You said you were looking for someone...?" He questioned. "If you don't mind telling us, who might that be?"

OOC: (Sure, I can work that into her backstory with the other thing that's there (which will be found out soon enough, hehe)
Spacialdimension

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Thu Oct 20, 2022 1:36 pm

Spacialdimension wrote:Name: Flare| Location: Heart of the forest| Tags: Daisy, Star, Yoldok

"Yoldork... That's a cool name." Flare said quietly. "You said you were looking for someone...?" He questioned. "If you don't mind telling us, who might that be?"

OOC: (Sure, I can work that into her backstory with the other thing that's there (which will be found out soon enough, hehe)

Yoldok-Male-Houndoom-Locatoin: In a bush near heart of Forest-Tags: Daisy, Flare

"my mother..her name is Cera. "

Thank!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spacialdimension » Thu Oct 20, 2022 7:01 pm

Name: Flare| Location: Heart of the forest| Tags: Daisy, Star, Yoldok

"Wait... Cera!?" Flare exclaimed, his breathing growing shaky from nervousness and anticipation. "That's... that's..." He had trouble spitting out the words, as his brain was too busy processing Yoldok's words. Cera was Yoldok's mother... and he was looking for her? 'Cera never mentioned she had kids... She mentioned being with Team Rocket once... and that's all I can remember...' He thought to himself. As soon as he finished that thought, another one popped into his head: 'I need to tell Star about this. Cera's in the PC, and we can't get her out unless she knows about this...'

Flare snapped back to reality, realizing he never did finish his sentence. He slowed his breathing, collecting those few very important words he needed to say. "I... I know where your mother is..."
Spacialdimension

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Fri Oct 21, 2022 2:14 am

Daisy-female-Leafeon-Locatoin: Near heart of Forest-Tags: Yoldok, Flare

She watched the houndoom and nearly fell over from the shock as if someone had just pushed her chest. When she regained her balance she stared in amazement at Yoldok, then she turned to Flare, looking at him as if he had grown an extra set of ears.
"Cera?!??" She said, nearly spitting out her teeth from how she had said it.

Yoldok-Male-Houndoom-Locatoin: in a bush near heart of Forest-Tags: Flare, Daisy

"Wait really?? You know my mom? Where is she where is she?" He wagged his tail, excitement running through his fur.

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Fri Oct 21, 2022 8:07 am

Naoki Akita/In the heart of the Forest/with Kayla, mentions Star, Flare, and Yoldok and Daisy~ Kayla and I arrived at the heart of the forest. I noticed some people and some pokemon(Star, Daisy, Flare and Yoldok). Kayla stayed behind me because she was shy and it's not easy for her trust people. I know Kayla trusts me. "Hi there, who are you guys?" I asked Star, Flare, and Yoldok.

Kayla/In the Heart of the forest/With Naoki Akita, mentions Star, Flare, Daisy and Yoldok~ I stayed behind Naoki and I didn't look at the people Naoki was talking to, because I didn't know if they were going to harm me or Naoki.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw 2024 The Garfield Movie and loved it Call me whatever Image Pic not mine Silver wolf fav from Honkai Star Rail. Miku Expo 2024 was awesome!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me