return of darkness 2 | pokemon rp | o&a

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

axel [ 006 ] | kuragari [ 003 ]

Postby Ploegy » Sun Apr 10, 2022 10:19 am

Axel Neuvile!!
      xxxmale eighteen years old snagger location: phenac city tagged: tsubasa & starfire
      ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Hearing the garchomp, Axel knew it was clearly upset, though he didn't flinch as he heard it roar out. From the way it acted, it only became more obvious that it was an ill-mannered pokemon. Turning to look at the angry creature, the teen was ready to prepare himself to dodge, figuring he was quick enough on his feet to avoid, but watching a woman run between him and the pokemon caused him to freeze. Watching Starfire as she calmed the dragon, he was prepared to turn back to his own business until she spoke to him. Her voice caused his brows to crease, confused why she was so quick to scold him for things she couldn't even have heard. The way she spoke to him briefly made him wonder if he had been in the wrong, but he quickly pushed his concerns aside, knowing he wasn't the one in the wrong in this situation and he wasn't about to be guilt tripped into thinking so. This woman only seemed to care about defending her pokemon's actions rather than taking any kind of responsibility herself. How pathetic. She made an excuse in attempt to make the garchomp's attitude seem completely normal, but the boy simply shook his head in disgust. He could see where he garchomp got it's behavior.

Before he could even speak though, Tsubasa spoke up and stood up for him. His words caused a smile to cross his lips, finding it rather nice to hear he older man defend him rather than stand by idly. However, the woman didn't seem to take kindly to the older man's words and instead continued to defend her pokemon's misbehavior. While he was for believing in one's pokemon, he couldn't see how she could defend its violent actions. It was even more disgusting when she coddled the pokemon, giving it rubs and treats as if it had done everything right. That was confirmed in his mind that he needed to stand up for him.

"If you know your pokemon acts like that then you should really keep it closer to you or keep it in its ball," Axel finally said, keeping his strong tone from before. "Claiming it is because all dragon types act that way is the biggest excuse. Every pokemon has its own personality, you can't boil it down to the type being the reason it acts such a way. I do not wish to learn from someone who thinks in such a manner." It was clear the teen hadn't liked her excuse and that he had no intentions of learning from her. Even how she spoke of Tsubasa bothered him. It was clear she believed him to be some bad person, despite having done nothing wrong. Even if he was bad in some manner, there was no reason for him to act coldly towards him. If he had learned anything over the years from his father it was that people had reasons for the things they did. Nobody truly knew anyone's full story. It was a difficult view to stand by, but he did his best to do so. Besides, her spouting such information meant little to the conversation, thus he decided to ignore it for now.

Hearing Tsubasa speak up again about contacting the authorities, Axel gave a small nod of his head. While he rather not resort to such a thing, he knew it was necessary if it continued. Hearing Starfire's reply only made the teen wrinkle his nose in annoyance. This woman's arrogance was off the charts. There was no reason to even try reasoning with her further. Instead, he nodded again at Tsubasa's suggestion to leave and he turned to follow him. He was done with this all.

Kuragari Ito!!
      xxxmale thirty-five years old cipher boss location: citadark isle tagged: kichiro

It was no surprise to him that some of the legendaries are on edge. Those that weren't in the hands of one of his admins often didn't get the proper attention needed to release the new power that had been bestowed upon them when they were turned shadow. If that was the case, Kuragari would have to bring it up with the scientist to ensure that it was taken care of. The last thing he needed was one of the legendaries busting apart their base. He did doubt they were angry over the golems being released over them. For now, he decided to ignore that and address the situation as it was. "I see, I will have to make sure they aren't out of control then and are taken care of," the man said before stepping away from the window and turning towards the admin. At the statement that followed his comment on the birds, Kuragari gave a small nod of his head. It was true that information would be easier to get from the admins out in the field, but nothing had yet to happen. Not yet at least, though he suspected things to change soon enough.

Quirking a brow as a question was fired his way, the Cipher boss was confused by what the other was trying to ask. If he was being honest, he wasn't sure how to respond. Nothing was on his mind, but he doubted the question was referring to that, though it was difficult to assume the questions real purpose. Taking a moment to think over his next words carefully, Kuragari turned from Kichiro and took a step away, as if hinting that he was prepared to leave the area and the other should follow. "I cannot say anything specific is on my mind, but, I assume you wish to know what I had in mind with the golems," he paused for a moment as he continued to walk. "Well, I assume the professor's snagger project is or will be put into action soon enough to deal with them. The titans will attack the cities when these trainers try to engage with them, then we'll see what they're actually made of."
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: return of darkness 2 | pokemon rp | o&a

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Apr 10, 2022 8:52 pm

Christine >> female >> snagger >> location - Gateon port >> tags: open
pokemon - Glaceon >> Shiny Flareon
>><<
She checked on her notebook where she was writing some notes from the thee legendary titans. The three were already being noticed by the people in those cities and reposters already did their duties to inform the citizens about the possible dangers, those three may bring. Even now she could hear faint helicopters' voices up to the sky, but could not see them because of the clouds, and likely it was told to them not to get too close to those titans as they were still wild and known large-scale attacks such as ice beam for Regice.
She walked to the small park chair there to think about what could she do now, going head-on without any plans, to that ice titan could be stupid. One wrong move there could injure her and her two pokemon badly, she did have her fire-type Flareon with her which could damage the ice type, but what could one pokemon do to win the match.
She scratched her red hair anxiously as she looked at her two Eevelutions playing with each other there 'In the end It could be best for us to team up with those other snaggers...' she thought to herself her eyes looking up to the sky.

Pandora >> female >> snagger >> location - Pyrite town >> tags: open
pokemon - Gengar (mega) >> Banette
>><<
She circled the dirty pyrite town, this could be the best place for any ghost-type pokemon to be, but the city was too much even for her liking. She could not get how anyone could want to live in a place like this, well as far she was noticed there was plenty of empty houses, abandoned shops, and only a few citizens here and there. On think, she has noticed citizens were how scared they were, but she did have a chat with some of them. The city was been attacked by shadow pokemon in the past and there were some gangs running around doing their things too, so far she didn't see anything like that.
She didn't find any snaggers either, which made her think that maybe not many wanted to take this task to battle against this team cipher and to purify those shadow pokemon running around.
She suddenly stopped when saw two males in distance, there was something odd about those two, which made her wonder were they actually snaggers she could team up with or part of that villainous gang team Cipher. An annoyed sigh escaped to her lips, how much easier it could be if those could use some marks or something to tell where anyone belonged, but then again that could be too easy. She decided to keep her distance and see if those two were good, bad, or just two curious boys who had to do anything with the whole thing.

Kichiro >> male >> admin >> location - Citadark isle >> tags: Kuragari
pokemon - Hydreigon >> Shadow Salamence >> Shadow Reshiram >> Shadow Zekrom
>><<
He looked at the male expressionless, which was not like him, but the boss seemed that way too, just like always. He sighed "well I gave them some sedative so maybe that will calm them for a little bit" he responded, starting to wonder why those three or many other cool legendary pokemon were not taken by the admins, or maybe they could start to give them to other members as well.
He looked over at him scanning him, like trying to read his mind, but without success. The male seemed to be almost impossible to read, but maybe that's what made him so interesting "yes...that's what I asked...about those golems, about anything...I can't believe that releasing those golems is the only masterplan of your...eh clever mind?" he said with a smirk, but then got to his normal mood.
He listened to him a little more in curiousness "Is that soo...so you actually let those snaggers mess with your hard work, to see are they a nuisance or not?" he said to him "kind of a risky if you ask me...but...well you're the boss" he continued with a slight annoyance. He too had put a lot of effort into this task which could be ruined at any moment "I think I suggested destroying that lab before they could finish with those machines..." he said almost whispering.

Hanatarou >> male >> Researcher >> location - Phennac city>> tags: open
pokemon - Archeops >> Dewott >> Shadow Zebstrika
>><<
His focus on the younger trainer there faded away at the moment she left to do whatever she needed to do, he didn't really care. He instead took some more notes from the large titan there sitting around. He holds his camera into the Registeel to have a photo about it, still keeping his distance and remembering to take the flash, so he could not be noticed by the titan. He was there to do research works, he was not planning to challenge or capture the titan, it's not like he even could do any of those.
He sat over a smaller stone there, watching his phone, where he has located all the locations of the three titans, he found it wear how those titans were released to the three largest cities, well team cipher wanted some dominance, but that was a weird tactic.
He never really got face to face with the Cipher's boss Kuragari, maybe that's why his interest in the team-wide away, he didn't get him at all. He took a cookie out of his bag and thermos where there was still some warm coffee left 'I see I could need to go to the city to buy more stuff...' he thought to himself as he poured coffee into his mug.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Primal Dialga » Mon Apr 11, 2022 7:05 am

Starfire ignores what the teen said to her and continues walking away since she is above losing her cool so easily.

Mako continues walking but looks at his trainer in a concerned way since he cares alot about his trainer and he doesn't like it when people disrespect his trainer.

Starfire keeps on walking and stops at the same entrance that she entered the city from and then notices her Garchomp looking at her in a worried way and rubs his head again and says to him "I can tell your worried about me buddy but trust me I'm fine ok,I know how to deal with people like that tho."

Starfire then sighs to herself and adjusts her hat slightly as she calms herself down.

Mako the Garchomp listens to what his trainer has to say and then nuzzles his head up against her almost knocking her over.

Starfire manages to not get knocked down by her Garchomp and smiles at him and says to him "You always know how to cheer me up no matter what even if I'm about to lose my cool,I'm glad we met on that day at route 13 in the Kalos region but back then I was still fairly new to my Pokemon journey of my home region before I decided to explore other regions."

Starfire then looks up and notices a guy sat on a small rock not far from the Registeel she was checking out earlier and approaches him with her Garchomp following behind her and then out of curiosity asks him what he was doing around the Registeel.
Primal Dialga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Andy [8], Tsubasa [8]

Postby javitaxy » Tue Apr 12, 2022 1:24 am

𝑨𝑵𝑫𝒀 𝑺𝑪𝑶𝑻𝑻
17 - Male - Snagger - Location: Gateon Port - Tags: Harlow, Silver

The boy played with the tiny pichu and laughed. When the small pokemon jumped onto his shoulder, he gasped and pat her, impressed. "I hope so! If I want to become a professor one day, I need to learn all about interacting with different pokemon." Then the realization hit him, and he grabbed the creature gently and gave her back to Silver. "Alright, you should go back with your trainer now." He remembered what he came to do here, why he became a snagger and the importance of doing so. Sara noticed her trainer was a bit more serious now and approached him, and the boy then pet his companion's head. Andy then turned his head towards the titan looming over his hometown, perhaps a bit afraid of it. If he was feeling this way, then it was a good idea to keep his wimpod inside his pokeball for now. "Hey, what do you think about it?" He finally asked the girl, as he pointed up regice.

𝑻𝑺𝑼𝑩𝑨𝑺𝑨
23 - Male - Cipher Admin - Location: Phenac City - Tags: Axel, Starfire, Nova

As he walked away ahead of Axel, he frowned. His fists, hidden by his pockets, were clenched with anger. He knew the words spoken by that woman were nothing more than taunts to make him battle against her, but even so, the word "coward" had pierced his ego, almost as if he had been called "weak". He took a deep breath to calm himself down, and turned towards the boy who was following him, his expression once again calm. The snagger, however, wore a face Tsubasa didn't think he was able to make, as it denoted... frustration? Anger, perhaps. "Are you okay?" He didn't know what else to say, nor did he really have a reason to continue hanging around with him, but part of the Cipher admin was curious enough to try and find out if anything interesting would happen. "Don't worry, we'll be at the café soon."

Once they arrived at the foot of the building in question, Tsubasa looked around as if to scan the area. He didn't see any other snaggers near them, and the place looked pretty nice. Only one thing stood out, and that was the pink haired girl having coffee with her large, but elegantly dressed, aggron. The admin had a feeling she had witnessed his discussion with the... irritating woman he had met before, and when he caught the young girl staring he smiled and gave her a wink. This came natural to him, and while he didn't exactly know what she was thinking, he hoped this small action would distract her from what she saw earlier or simply just turn her attention towards him. Either way, he then proceeded to enter the café, and up the stairs he went.

As he reached the rooftop, he quickly went for the table that had the best view of the city and sat down. Being able to see the entire area, he was satisfied. He turned his gaze up to the sky, wondering if he'd catch the same dragon pokemon he saw before- before realising he had already met them. Of course, the garchomp that flew past earlier was the same one he encountered at the fountain, which meant it's trainer, who clearly wasn't a snagger, wasn't as big of a threat as he first thought. He almost laughed at the idea of him getting so worried about nothing, and covered his mouth with his hand as to hide his smile. His mission was going better than he thought.
javitaxy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vulture, » Tue Apr 12, 2022 6:44 am

━━ 𝘕𝘰𝘷𝘢 𝘠𝘰𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘥𝘢 ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
nineteen • other trainer • phenac city • mentions: Axel, Tsubasa, Starfire • tags: nonexxx

It took every ounce of strength Nova had not to leap from her seat and cheer on the silver-haired fox that snapped at the irresponsible trainer. She did a little shimmy in her seat, giving a quiet high pitched "ooh" of excitement. This was getting good! All she was after was an irresistible cup of happiness and for one low price she got a show too? The drama! No theatre production she had ever witnessed came close to this riveting action. Another test of will power came when the female trainer taunted the men as though, again, she was not at fault. Nova nearly spit her coffee out but managed to catch it back in the mug before it showered her lunch date. Ragnar looked immensely grateful. As the spectacle continued, her attention remained glued on it without an ounce of subtly.

The time for a smooth cover up was long gone when she realized the pair was headed to the very cafe she sat before. Her eyes went wide as she wildly slapped her hand at the air in front of her aggron, "Quick, act normal!" She whispered rapidly. Ragnar's expression mirrored hers. His head snapped around as though he would spot an escape from the awkward encounter sure to follow. There was nothing. As panic welled, he quickly snatched up an empty cup that had once held Nova's first beverage and threw it into his gaping jaws. He crunched down on the ceramic like it was a tasty treat.

Nova stared with her mouth agape, "Yeah- no- so that..." she stammered before rapidly digging through her white handbag, "It's fine we'll just leave this," she casually placed a few extra bills on the table. Ragnar held his head high and seemed overall highly delighted with his actions. To add to the chaos of the situation, Nova's gaze flicked up just in time to lock eyes with the man from before. Her cheeks flushed to the same pink as her hair and again her crimson eyes shot wide as the man gave her a cheeky wink. Time around her froze. He definitely was striking. And the way he had stood up to that other trainer...? Handsome and courageous? "Oh my gosh," she squeaked meekly before staring down at the table. The drama had continued in a way she did not expect. Her whimsicott smiled from her station under the table and waved happily at the pair as they passed, unaware to just about everything that had transpired above. Nova shielded her eyes with her hand and shrunk into her chair. Smooth.
vulture,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Primal Dialga » Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:55 pm

Silver says to Andy "That's a very big dream to achieve but I'm sure you can do it."

Electra smiles back at Andy and rubs her head up against his neck like she enjoys being petted.

Silver then thanks Andy for returning Electra to her and places her back on her right shoulder.

Meanwhile Ninja walks back over to Silver's side and watches Andy with interest.

Silver then looks where Andy was pointing and then says "To be completely honest with you I wasn't even aware that Regice was there since I only arrived in this region a few hours ago,plus I have never faced a Legendary Pokemon before tho."

Silver then looks at her Greninja and Sylveon and then says to Andy "I guess if you want my help facing it then I can try my best to help out tho but I'm somewhat experienced in pokemon battles tho but I won't say I'm the best at battles since I haven't earned many gym badges tho,but I'm much better at Pokemon contests tho since I have alot more experience in that field."
Primal Dialga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Wed Apr 13, 2022 4:26 am

Christine >> female >> snagger >> location - Gateon port >> tags: open
pokemon - Glaceon >> Shiny Flareon
>><<
She checked on her notebook where she was writing some notes from the thee legendary titans. The three were already being noticed by the people in those cities and reposters already did their duties to inform the citizens about the possible dangers, those three may bring. Even now she could hear faint helicopters' voices up to the sky, but could not see them because of the clouds, and likely it was told to them not to get too close to those titans as they were still wild and known large-scale attacks such as ice beam for Regice.
She walked to the small park chair there to think about what could she do now, going head-on without any plans, to that ice titan could be stupid. One wrong move there could injure her and her two pokemon badly, she did have her fire-type Flareon with her which could damage the ice type, but what could one pokemon do to win the match.
She scratched her red hair anxiously as she looked at her two Eevelutions playing with each other there 'In the end It could be best for us to team up with those other snaggers...' she thought to herself her eyes looking up to the sky.

Pandora >> female >> snagger >> location - Pyrite town >> tags: open
pokemon - Gengar (mega) >> Banette
>><<
She circled the dirty pyrite town, this could be the best place for any ghost-type pokemon to be, but the city was too much even for her liking. She could not get how anyone could want to live in a place like this, well as far she was noticed there was plenty of empty houses, abandoned shops, and only a few citizens here and there. On think, she has noticed citizens were how scared they were, but she did have a chat with some of them. The city was been attacked by shadow pokemon in the past and there were some gangs running around doing their things too, so far she didn't see anything like that.
She didn't find any snaggers either, which made her think that maybe not many wanted to take this task to battle against this team cipher and to purify those shadow pokemon running around.
She suddenly stopped when saw two males in distance, there was something odd about those two, which made her wonder were they actually snaggers she could team up with or part of that villainous gang team Cipher. An annoyed sigh escaped to her lips, how much easier it could be if those could use some marks or something to tell where anyone belonged, but then again that could be too easy. She decided to keep her distance and see if those two were good, bad, or just two curious boys who had to do anything with the whole thing.

Kichiro >> male >> admin >> location - Citadark isle >> tags: Kuragari
pokemon - Hydreigon >> Shadow Salamence >> Shadow Reshiram >> Shadow Zekrom
>><<
He looked at the male expressionless, which was not like him, but the boss seemed that way too, just like always. He sighed "well I gave them some sedative so maybe that will calm them for a little bit" he responded, starting to wonder why those three or many other cool legendary pokemon were not taken by the admins, or maybe they could start to give them to other members as well.
He looked over at him scanning him, like trying to read his mind, but without success. The male seemed to be almost impossible to read, but maybe that's what made him so interesting "yes...that's what I asked...about those golems, about anything...I can't believe that releasing those golems is the only masterplan of your...eh clever mind?" he said with a smirk, but then got to his normal mood.
He listened to him a little more in curiousness "Is that soo...so you actually let those snaggers mess with your hard work, to see are they a nuisance or not?" he said to him "kind of a risky if you ask me...but...well you're the boss" he continued with a slight annoyance. He too had put a lot of effort into this task which could be ruined at any moment "I think I suggested destroying that lab before they could finish with those machines..." he said almost whispering.

Hanatarou >> male >> Researcher >> location - Phennac city>> tags: Starfire
pokemon - Archeops >> Dewott >> Shadow Zebstrika
>><<
He sat at the rock there ate the cookies and drank the coffee on his mug. He checked his notes from the titans he was researched so far when the figure of a woman and Garchomp got in his way. He looked at them for a while realizing that she was the same one who was there when he come there a few minutes ago "...Can I help you with something?" he decided to ask as he scanned the two.
He looked at the dragon pokemon behind the woman, but so far he didn't feel afraid of the pokemon, it seemed kind of calm or now. He thought for a moment 'could she be one of those snaggers I've heard about?' he thought to himself, trying to find any hint about her being those specially trained trainers, but he has no idea how that machine he was heard them could have could look like.
He finished his cookie and took another drink of his coffee "I saw you earlier? Are you there for that Registeel?" he asked "It's not going to be easy to catch if you're planning on that...I've heard...shadow pokemon are terrifying creatures" he kept saying. He for anyone could know how terrifying those thinks could be, he has faced them so many times before.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Primal Dialga » Wed Apr 13, 2022 10:53 pm

Starfire says to the guy in a calm voice "No I don't really need help okay I was just curious to what your doing ok."

The male Garchomp walks up to the right side of his trainer and looks at the guy and sniffs in his direction to see if he is a threat or not.

Starfire then looks at her Garchomp for a moment and then looks back at the guy and wonders if this person is going to be like the other two people she previously met.

Starfire then say to the guy with a bit of suspicion in her voice "You say you saw me earlier but I do have to ask were you spying on what I was doing?"

Starfire then looks down at the coat she is wearing and makes sure that her mega ring on her right wrist is still hidden from view.

Starfire then turns her attention back to the guy and then says to him "Yes I came here to deal with the Registeel but now I'm reconsidering my plan's tho but I don't intend to catch it since in my opinion Legendary Pokemon should remain free,but now I do have to ask what you mean by Shadow Pokemon?"
Primal Dialga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

axel [ 007 ] | kuragari [ 004 ]

Postby Ploegy » Sun Apr 24, 2022 4:45 am

Axel Neuvile!!
      xxxmale eighteen years old snagger location: phenac city tagged: tsubasa & nova

Watching the woman walk away without a word caused Axel to shake his head, though the frustration he had felt stayed present. For someone as kind natured as him, it was clear his emotions were running high and he had a difficult time bringing them down. He walked quietly for a moment, glaring towards the ground until Tsubasa's voice caused his head to shoot up and his attention to shift onto him. His question came as no surprise, given how he was currently acting in contrast to how he previously had been. Sighing in attempt to calm himself, he gave a weak nod of his head. "I'll be okay," he replied, his voice much softer than before and devoid of its usual peppiness. "That was all very frustrating. That woman was downright disrespectful yet acted like we were the problem. I cannot stand people like that." There hadn't been many times he had dealt with such people given how sheltered he had been growing up. Even among the snaggers, there hadn't been any that he had interacted with that had been that bad. At least it was over for now. Hopefully he wouldn't have to deal with her again.

Pushing the thought off, Axel continued to follow behind Tsubasa until they reached the cafe. Stopping, his gazed moved to the girl sitting outside with her pokemon. His companion seemed to notice her too. There was no doubt she had likely witnessed everything that had taken place, though she didn't speak a word. Instead, she tried to act as if she had seen nothing. He couldn't blame her. If he were in her shoes, he wouldn't want to seem like an eavesdropper either, but there were times where it was impossible to avoid it. This felt like one of those times. However, her expression seemed to quickly change which caused Axel to tilt his head in confusion. Noticing she was looking towards Tsubasa, he turned to look towards the older male, but by then he was already on the move towards the stairs leading up to the rooftop seats. What exactly had happened was beyond him, but his attention moved back to Nova before he took a step closer.

"I'm sorry you had to witness all that," he said apologetically as he gave a small bow. Standing back up to his full height, all the frustration from before seemed to have dissipated and replaced with a friendly smile once again. "Also, are you okay? You seemed to look at my companion and go all red suddenly." His obliviousness couldn't be more evident, but he was genuinely curious.

However, before he could get an answer, Axel watched as Nova took off in a hurry. Confusion plastered the teen's face, but there wasn't much he could do about it. He simply stood there dumbfounded for a moment and tried to wrap his mind around it all. Figuring he shouldn't linger for too long, the teen turned towards the stairs leading up to the rooftop and began to make his way over to them. It didn't take him long to reach the top and when he did, he quietly searched for Tsubasa. That didn't take long either. Making his way over to the older male, he joined him at the table he had gotten and let a soft sigh escape his lips. "I tried talking to that girl downstairs, but she ran off in a hurry," he began, giving a small shake of his head as he spoke. "That's strange isn't it?"

Kuragari Ito!!
      xxxmale thirty-five years old cipher boss location: citadark isle tagged: kichiro

Hearing that the birds had been given sedatives caused Kuragari to wrinkle his nose slightly, but he made no comment on it. He would need to find a better solution soon enough, but for now he had other things he needed to worry himself with. Dealing with the snagger program was one of those things. Hearing what the other man had to say next resulted in a scoff escaping the leader's throat. If he believed releasing the golems was the only master plan he had, then he was far from right. If anything, it was only the first part of his plan. The golems were meant to show the strength and power Team Cipher possessed while also creating the perfect diversion. The snaggers themselves, while somewhat worrisome, weren't the biggest threat to the them. It was the professor that led them all that was more concerning. She held all the information and had been well protected for quite some time now, but with the threat of the snaggers away from the lab, they could finally make their move on the lab itself. It was perfect.

Letting Kichiro continue on, Kuragari gave a nod of his head in response. "In a way, yes, but it is all part of a grander plan after all," he replied as he continued to walk down the corridor towards the base's entrance. "I understand putting the golems out there is a risky take, but they are being watched over. The snaggers will be tested and distracted, allowing for the real threat to be taken care of without their interference." Pausing for a moment, he pondered if he should reveal his plan to the admin. He always had been a secretive person after all. Still, it would all be revealed soon enough. He wanted to move on it sooner rather than later. Hearing the man's last words confirmed that he needed to finish what he had started saying. It irritated to hear the other man doubt his plans, even if it was only slightly.

Shaking his head, Kuragari turned his head to look at the admin, a serious look in his eyes. "The other admins will assure the golems get out if things go entirely south," he assured. He wasn't about to let them slip from their grasp that easily anyways. That was why the admins had been put in place in the cities. "But, all of this allows us to move in on the lab itself. There was no stopping the machines from being produced to begin with. Old ones already existed. However, we can destroy everything they've set up and take the professor into custody. It should put a dent in their information gathering as well as put their side in utter chaos. We can rid them of the machine that is said to restore shadow pokemon as well." Humming in slight amusement at his words, the leader finally reached the doors leading outside and opened them. Stepping outside, he was hit by a gentle ocean breeze.

Ignoring it, he took a few steps down before turning back and facing Kichiro. "And that's not all. I've heard they have information on the legendary Ho-Oh and plans of getting it to recognize one of the snaggers as a worthy trainer for it. If we can gather that and figure out who they were planning on using for that, we could get our hands on it and take it in instead."
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vulture, » Fri May 06, 2022 6:52 am

━━ 𝘕𝘰𝘷𝘢 𝘠𝘰𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘥𝘢 ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
nineteen • other trainer • phenac city • mentions: starfire • tags: axel & tsubasaxxx

Sometimes you have to know when to initiate a hard reset on a situation. As the second stranger sweetly offered condolences, Nova was far too frazzled to formulate any coherent thoughts. She heard Axel speak but didn't register any of the words that he said. In a flurry, she gathered up her items, recalled her aggron into his very manly heal ball, and scurried away with little more than a squeak of acknowledgement and a whimsicott moving it's tiny legs as fast as it could to keep up.

The candy-haired trainer ducked around a corner to hide from any further embarrassment. With a grunt and a sigh, she threw her back against the wall and slid to the ground. Some elegant performer I am. The whole display had been grossly out of character. She would never run away from someone trying to make conversation or feel such panic in the face of chaos. Of course, she couldn't help but place some of the blame on Ragnar. Tera caught up and hopped into Nova's lap to dispense hugs and pats of reassurance. Nova exhaled through her nose in a small laugh and thanked the small creature. Gradually, the wave of panic that had consumed her ebbed into calm waters. "I need to apologize to them, come on Tera," She jumped to her feet and brushed herself off before returning to the scene of the crime.

Locating the duo took a bit longer than Nova originally anticipated. Given that she had run off so fast, she didn't pay much attention to where they were headed. At last she made her way up to the rooftop and located the heroic pair. She couldn't stand the thought of their first and only impression of her being that disaster incident from earlier. Her head was held high and determination was painted across her soft features as she waltzed over to the side of their table. "I wanted to apologize for earlier," she began without warning and threw herself into a deep bow so quickly that it appeared she might bang her head on the table. "I did not mean to storm off but my partner was-- er... he was confused," A sheepish smile played across her mouth as she righted herself. She thrust her hand forward to whoever would accept it, "My name is Nova Yoshida and I am eternally grateful for how the two of you stood up to that trainer at the fountain. A pokemon that aggressive is not one that just anyone would be brave enough to reprimand," her eyes flicked to the side and she lowered her voice into a cunning whisper, "I kind of wish you would have fought her though because ooh the drama!" Again a grin consumed her features, "But maybe one day!" Her conclusion was delivered in a singsong voice as she happily pulled up a chair and invited herself into their little date.
vulture,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me