What We Become. [M.H.A] Rp

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: What We Become. [M.H.A] Rp (Open & Accepting)

Postby Ki-san » Wed Dec 15, 2021 5:46 am

Katsuki Bakugo

Upon hearing another familiar voice, Bakugo's eye twitched with annoyance. He caught the fireflake snack, after prying his arm out from under Ahma's paw. He then looked at the little girl,"Ahhhhmaa get off! I'll watch my language and as a bonus I'll go apologize to Tomiko dang it.."He sighed and hoped this would work. Waiting though he looked back at the sky to answer Achlys,"Oh,uh she's Aizawa's adopted kid. My homework assignment basically while he's out on business for awhile. Honestly a pain in my butt at the moment.." Bakugo quit talking as the sound of laughter was heard from someone approaching.

Akihiko Noboru

"Haha..and hear I thought I'd be bored coming out here. Who knew you amateurs were so entertaining." Akihiko stopped and looked down at the scene playing out in front of him. He wondered if this was normal around here, goofing off.

Tomiko Inui

Sighing and hoping Bakugo and Ahma sorted everything out, her thoughts were soon interrupted by more of her fellow students. She spotted Denki, Shinso and Ares all heading to the kitchen. Hm, they must be hungry.., she pondered and looked at the sunsetting outside. It was getting dark so dinner plans would be need to be thought about. She stood off the couch and worrying about Bakugo and Ahma would have to wait abit later. Maybe the guys would let her join in cooking with them.
*+*Image*+*
*+Call me Ki or Ki-san+*

Image|Image

*+*Image*+*
Ki-san

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ∂αмє υмвяα » Wed Dec 15, 2021 6:11 am

[Achlys Dade] [Female] [Age: 17] [ Quirk: Shadow Manipulation] [tags; Class 1-A Dorms] ___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Achlys’ eyes slightly widened in surprise. ’Aizawa-sensei has a kid?’ She asked herself in disbelief of the situation.
    ”And, Aizawa-sensei decided to leave you in the care of the resident angry pomeranian? I thought he was more rational then that.”
    The teen lightly joked and quickly moved out out the way from a harsh looking hit from the angry blond. Achlys’ eye danced with mischief. Though after hearing the situation, she nodded her head, she wasn’t actually his daughter, Ahma was the adopted daughter of Sensei.

She had to keep her laughter to herself at the situation, her was the infamous Katsuki defending himself from a kid of all things, though her laughter was cut short from a pointed glare of red eyes. She was about to speak more, but a voice stopped her.

Her eye twitched in annoyance. ”Amateurs you say? Listen here and listen well, we’ve fought off countless villains and threats to this high school. I may have been here for only a few months and not nearly as long as most, but lay off, She said in irritation. If it’s anything that she hated, it was snarky and over confident guys that lay in front of her. ”And it’s the weekend, so chill the hell out, we are allowed to relax every once in a blue moon.” Achlys said, standing tall to the seven foot male before her as she continues to eat her snack. Maybe it was the adrenaline from talking to the pride filled male in front of her, or it was Katsuki’s influence rubbing off onto her. It was probably both. To say that Katsuki was surprised at her fiery blowout would be a understatement, no one has seen her blow up like this before.
───────────────────────────────
Stray’s ending wrecked me, but I love the game so much
🎵🎵🎵🎵

AziraphaleMcCreeWifeyBlue
∂αмє υмвяα

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ki-san » Wed Dec 15, 2021 7:11 am

(ooc/It's actually Monday Umbra lol, I got the Setting on the 1st page at the top >u< Sorry)

Akihiko Noboru

"Ehh uhh, l..look I didn't mean anything by it. Sheesh calm down." Akihiko averted his eyes from the girl in front of him. Being cocky was kinda a bad habit of his. Even the President of the Hero Association thinks he could give Keigo a run for his money. He let a nervous laugh escape as he rubbed the back of his neck.

Katsuki Bakugo

Look, Ahma..please get off me. Cause for a kid your quite heavy in your feline forms." Bakugo also dissed Achlys's question shot toward Ahma too. I can totally take care of a kid..and whoever started calling me an angry Pomeranian I will beat them.. , He grumbled to himself.
Last edited by Ki-san on Wed Dec 15, 2021 9:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
*+*Image*+*
*+Call me Ki or Ki-san+*

Image|Image

*+*Image*+*
Ki-san

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ahma Aizawa » Wed Dec 15, 2021 7:21 am

Ahma hops off of bakugou and pouces on Akihiko, just for laughs, turning house cat on his head"hi!"
TRADE ME!!!!!!!!!please...
Ahma Aizawa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ∂αмє υмвяα » Wed Dec 15, 2021 7:51 am

ooc/ whoops I’ll make sure to keep an eye out for those announcements then ^^;

[Achlys Dade] [Female] [Age: 17] [ Quirk: Shadow Manipulation] [tags; Class 1-A Dorms] ___________________________________________________________________________________________________

The shadow quirk user rose a brow at the sudden bashfulness of the male in front of her. She sighed, anger replaced with curiosity. ”Sorry about that, I’m rather defensive about U.A…it’s been under a bad look for a couple of years now, so that’s why I was fired up.” She chuckled awkwardly. ”Lets start over, I’m Achlys Dade, this here is Katsuki Bakugo,” She said while silently laughing at the aura the male was giving her that he could introduce himself.

She internally cringed seeing that Ahma jumped from Katsuki onto the other male. ”Sheesh kid, you gotta learn some manners, you can’t go jumping onto every person you see. It isn’t very nice, and it could lead you into some trouble.” She wasn’t the best at taking care of kids, but this kid was just asking for trouble if she was this reckless. And she was technically using her quirk illegally, though she was kid, and on UA grounds, was there a gray area in there? Probably.

She noticed that the sky was turning into a fiery orange, with yellows and some pinks scattered into the mix, taking out her phone, she looked at the time. 6:30PM it had read. She didn’t want to go back into her dorm to study quite yet, maybe she could go to the gym to train for a little while after dinner? Yeah, that sounded good.

”I’m gonna head back inside before the dorm catches fire, I saw Denki, Shinso, and Ares in the kitchen before I left, dinner should be hopefully edible if those three are in there. If not, I’ll just make some extra spicy ramen and save it for you.” Achlys said, while standing up and and disappearing into the dorms, but before she did, she popped her head out.

”Oh and Bakugo, after dinner I’m planning on going to train for a little bit. If you wanna join me, meet me in the gym.” She said with a slight smile, on her scared face. She did want to test her shadow step more, but this time with another person. She didn’t even know if it’ll work, but it’s worth a shot.
🎵🎵🎵🎵

∂αмє υмвяα

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ahma Aizawa » Wed Dec 15, 2021 8:14 am

"i dont jump on everyone, just unsuspecting heroes and family, dad says its a good test of their restraint. plus i like fluffy hair nests and his hair is fluffier than bakus"Ahma fluffs up in his hair, making herself comfortable.
TRADE ME!!!!!!!!!please...
Ahma Aizawa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ki-san » Wed Dec 15, 2021 9:35 am

Akihiko Noboru

"Ack..Oi! Kid..look I don't know you but jumping on my head isn't a way to greet everyone. But uh hello, nice to meet you. My name is Akihiko, but you can call me Aki for short little kitten." He noticed the girl from before had apologized and he too apologized again before she had slipped away to the dorm. Taking Ahma off his head he helped Bakugo to his feet. "Seems we should head on in since it's getting dark. I can discuss the assignment details over dinner." Akihiko noticed how hesitate he was to talk about it.

Katsuki Bakugo

Bakugo thanked Akihiko for helping him up, but didn't really wanna talk about getting Faun for the Hero Association, maybe taking Achlys up on her training invite might help get his mind off things. Sighing he walked to the dorm doors, opening them for him and Akihiko, who still had Ahma ontop his head despite what he said to her. He rolled his eyes and headed to the kitchen to make sure the idiots in there weren't burning the food. If one thing, Bakugo is a harsh critic when it comes to food.
*+*Image*+*
*+Call me Ki or Ki-san+*

Image|Image

*+*Image*+*
Ki-san

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ∂αмє υмвяα » Wed Dec 15, 2021 1:00 pm

As soon as she walked into the dorms kitchen, she saw chaos, though it was just a mess as the boys never cleaned after themselves. With a frustrated huff, she set to her mission of clearing the kitchen before making her and Bakugo’s meal, because there’s no way in hell that they are gonna eat their cooking if their kitchen maners where a mess.

With a huff, she finally finished cleaning the dishes and cooking the spicy ramen, two bowls of said dinner waiting. Achlys finished cleaning the whole kitchen and with a sigh, made her way to the dining room, with the two bowls of ramen.

”Oi, here’s your food, they left the kitchen a mess so I wouldn’t trust whatever they made.” The raven-haired female said, giving the ashen blond a bowl. ”After today, if I see them cooking in the kitchen, I’m kicking them out. They have no manners in there.” She grumbled out with a dark aura surrounding her, before she made her way towards her seat in the dining room.

The three males weren’t going to be allowed in the kitchen while she was around. Achlys would raise hell if they stepped foot back into that kitchen. She chuckled as she remembered a memory of her mother chasing her father out of the kitchen one time. ’I wish you guys were still here, you guys would be proud.’ After classes tomorrow, she’ll go visit them, it has been awhile.

OOC/ hey this’ll be my last post till I get home! I’m going to work till 2AM.
Last edited by ∂αмє υмвяα on Wed Dec 15, 2021 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
🎵🎵🎵🎵

∂αмє υмвяα

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Timoria » Wed Dec 15, 2021 3:22 pm

💥 Villain Firecracker 💥

As per usual Alex, or better known as Firecracker, stood in the darkest corner of the room, leaning on a wall. His yellow eyes glowed eerily in the darkness as he scanned over the other members of the league. “Hey, Shigaraki,” he grumbled with his scratchy voice, “when are we going to make a move? The heroes are still running down the streets and getting in our way, we should be crushing them.” Firecracker locked his gaze onto the leader of their group. Tomura had a few screws loose, but so did everyone in the room. While their leader was a little childish Tomura made up for it with cleverness and determination. It was on Alex to help keep everyone else in check as well as give advice but Tomura Shigaraki was the real leader and he made the final decision.
Timoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby God of war » Wed Dec 15, 2021 4:02 pm

Denki
After He finished eating a late lunch that Ares made, he ran upstairs to play more video games but first he had to change and so He changed into a pair of sweatpants and one of the sweatshirts that he stole from Shinsou's closet he smiled and choose to sit and watch some Anime instead. when a knock came to his door and he said, "Come in" Shinsou and Ares walked in dressed in their gym outfit. Ares then Asked, "Hey you want to come train a bit with us Denki," I nod and said, "give me a minute to changed."
God of war

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me