above the clouds | multifandom rp | o&a

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: above the clouds | multifandom rp | o&a

Postby Egg With Legs » Wed Dec 08, 2021 5:17 pm

Urist & Glymstock Gurdmann - Both Male - Warhammer - Hingfil Chain - Tags: Reagan Corus, Eren Jeager

As the dust cleared, he got a better view of the dragon and, apparently, its companion. Again, rather small by his estimation, but what surprised him more was the umgi next to it, dressed in some of the stranger clothing he'd ever seen one wear. It made him(?) look like a bloody elgi, and the strip of cloth round his eyes left him even more baffled, especially that it was completely spotless. Maybe he was some sort of wizard, with the dragon serving as his(?) mount? His(?) spotlessness left him doubting that as well. Erring on the side of caution, he kept the ship turning round the two on the ground, especially with the contraption holding off on firing on the pair as well, despite her claims. Best not to anger the magician, in his experience.

The dragon and umgi's explanation did lessen his confusion. More cityfolk, drawn in like the beardling. The dragon speaking was a bit of a nasty surprise, but he had heard of wyrms speaking before, though he was sure that such stories usually made such beasts size a main feature. The tall tales of arkanauts, he supposed. He gave a glare of distaste as the contraption lowered its rifle, which turned to confusion at the respect it spoke to the umgi with. Looking again at his (definitely a he by the voice) strange dress, the odd title the contraption referred to him by, and likely spellcraft, perhaps whatever chaos lord drew them here drew from across the span of time as well. Considerations for when a dragon wasn't ready to spit flames upon his vessel. He could respect the contraption's desire for profit, if nothing else.

"If it's not a fight ye want, then bring yer bloody drak to heel.", with the 'drak' being spat with particular venom. "Then we can speak of cooperatin'"

The ships' cannon remained aimed on the pair the whole time as it maintained its course around them.
(why can i not get these dang posts to a satisfying level)
Egg With Legs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Timoria » Thu Dec 09, 2021 3:17 pm

πŸŒ“Lucemon || Agender || Digimon || Tag:Mythra/PyraπŸŒ—

The second the digimon touched the light it felt a small shock, like the static shock of a doorknob. There was a flash of light and suddenly the digimon found itself standing on another island. It didn’t take long for it to realize what had happened. So, it was a simple teleporter? That made sense, otherwise beings that couldn’t fly would be out of luck. Lucemon noticed the the faint increase of the dark lord’s presence here. It was a good sign that they were getting closer to the main goal. Other than that though, the scenery hadn’t changed much. The digimon found this rather odd however. Where were the natives? There was so much life to be found in the form of plants but otherwise the place was rather quiet. There was a chance they were all killed by the dark lord. If that was the case there wasn’t much to gain from saving the place. Hopefully they were just in hiding or perhaps being held captive in the center island. Unfortunately, for now there would be no way of knowing without continuing to move forward.

It didn’t take long for the teleporter to flash behind the angel, signaling the arrival of its red haired accomplice. Lucemon turned to greet her, gesturing to show that it was unharmed. She replied with what the digimon assumed was an expletive similar to β€˜thank gaiamon’ which amused it. She also came to the same conclusion as Lucemon. The angel nodded in agreement before she turned to scan their surroundings, just as it had done a moment earlier. It left her to do her thing as it turned away from the teleporter and back toward the rest of the island.

As the digimon nonchalantly surveyed their surroundings again something in the greenery to the south caught its attention. The angel couldn’t make out exactly what it was but whatever was there seemed to be watching them. The digimon squinted, trying to make out what was shuffling in the greenery. From what Lucemon could make out it seemed relatively small, no bigger than a dog. Perhaps there really was other life on this island after all. Before Lucemon could tell what was in the distance however, Pyra spoke up behind them. Her suggestion was a good idea. If these teleporters connected the islands they would eventually lead to the center island. The angel stole a glance back at the greenery ahead but the creature was evidently gone.

”Right, I’ll check if I can see the next teleporter from here then. Give me a moment.” Lucemon stretched it wings and shot into the sky. Its strength seemed to have risen a lot more than usual since taking the teleporter. Something about it must have given the angel a boost in power. The angel clenched its fists and confirmed the increase in strength. All the more reason to find the next teleporter. The angel shielded its eyes from the sun’s glare with one hand as it scanned over the island. This one was a bit bigger than the last but luckily Lucemon could just see the edge of a familiar clearing in the distance. Satisfied, it landed softly next to Pyra.

β€œWell I can see another clearing over there,” Lucemon directed her gaze to the southeast, β€œThis island seems to be a bit bigger than that last one, but not by too much. I spotted a river on the way as well. We could stop there for a break.” Based off of last time it would be best to stop for rest. Lucemon didn’t want Pyra exhausted when they got there this time. Was that a hint of genuine empathy it was feeling? That was an amusing revelation to make. Though surely it just wanted the aegis in good health in case they ran into the dark lord.
Timoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Xiao Xingchen [9]

Postby Zaperrex » Tue Dec 14, 2021 9:06 am

Xiao Xingchen | Male | Mo Dao Zu Shi | Hingfil Chain | Tags: Zervilirih, Urist and Glymstock, Reagan Corus, Eren Jeager
    There was a hum from Scheherazade's direction that died down as she spoke, which Xiao Xingchen hoped meant she had undone whatever magic (?) she had been threatening them with. The other voice, the gruff man's, still sounded rather hostile, and the way he spoke about Zervilirihβ€”at least, he assumed that's what drak meantβ€”was unbearably disrespectful. Both he and Scheherazade did not seem pleased with Zervilirih's presence. Sternly, he said, "I'm not sure what you mean by that, but if we are to cooperate, then I must ask that you treat Zervilirih with the respect she deserves. In the short time we've known each other, she has been nothing but kind. To call her a monster and treat her like a beast is unacceptable."

As for rest of what Scheherazade had said, while she was still using terms he could not understand, he felt that she had come to some strange conclusions. "I don't know what a 'Corpro' is. I'm simply a rogue cultivator; no need to call me sir. You may call me Daozhang, if you'd like."

Lastly, he turned towards the third person, who was on the ground, but had yet to say anything, the sound of their breathing hardly noticeable with all the sounds above. "And may I ask who this is?"
Zaperrex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

aegis [ 007 ] | eren [ 006 ]

Postby Ploegy » Wed Dec 29, 2021 6:20 am

β‡€οΌ­ο½™ο½”ο½ˆο½’ο½ / Pyra!!
      xxxfemale β€’ five-hundred+ years old β€’ xenoblade chronicles 2 β€’ location: colebia β€’ tagged: lucemon
      ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Watching the angel move skyward, Pyra allowed herself to move a few steps away from the teleporter. In this moment Mythra decided to speak to her other half. Pyra, I must warn you that I can feel this things power growing stronger. I'm not sure what it means, but you should stay on your guard for the time being. Her words were unsettling, but the redhead wasn't sure how much truth they held. While she believed that Mythra was being honest about the strength for she had a keen sense for such, but in her eyes it didn't pose much of a problem for them. Lucemon didn't seem to have much interest in harming them nor did she suspect that they would. Of course her own gut feeling could be wrong. That was something she chose to ignore though. Mythra could be the one that stuck to those ideals if she wanted. Besides, if something were to happen, she was sure the blonde would take back over to assure that the two of them were safe. As much as she hated to admit it, the other half was far more powerful than herself, but that was what Mythra had intended in the first place when she created her. Pyra didn't mind. Her strength was still quite impressive anyways. The biggest pro for her was her personality anyways, though some might argue that.

Her thoughts where brought to a stop when she noticed Lucemon had once again joined her on the ground. While Mythra might be displeased at her lack of a response, Pyra knew she had little time to speak with her other half in the moment. Surely, she would understand. If not, she wasn't unfamiliar with Mythra's anger. It was something she often had to deal with and had grown rather accustomed to ever since she had been reawakened. That was beside the point now. The angel's voice reminded her of what was actually important at the moment. Listening to them speak, she gave a small nod of her head and followed the direction which he was guiding her gaze. Staring off at it, she took a moment to observe it for herself. From where they stood, it was hard to see any of importance, but she figured he had little reason to lie about such a thing. Mythra may be wary of him, but Pyra decided there was little reason to do such. If anything, they seemed to at least be showing some concern for her by suggesting they rest up ahead. It was nice of him to think of such, though she believed she would be fine traveling quite some distance if need be. If she truly needed, she could always force Mythra out as well given that she was far agile.

"That sounds good to me. Let us proceed with caution just in case there is something here that is dangerous," the aegis finally stated, before pushing herself forward. She moved at a moderate pace unlike before, figuring there was no reason to rush towards their destination. While it wasn't a major change, she could feel a slight difference in the atmosphere on this given island. That was enough to make her wary of her surroundings at least. The last thing she needed was to be caught off guard and get injured. She could only imagine that such pain would be transferred to Rex as well. It was a strange notion to think about, but she had to be mindful of the damage she took to avoid harming her driver too much. even with the separation between them.

Her mind drifted into such thoughts for a few moments until movement caught the edge of her eyes. Abruptly, she turned her head to see a rabbit jump a couple steps away before taking to the air and drifting away. "How cute," she commented. As the creature moved further away, her attention moved to Lucemon to see that they were still with her. "It seems this place does have some lifeforms still. That's reassuring."

⇀οΌ₯ο½’ο½…ο½Ž οΌͺaeger!!
      xxxmale β€’ fifteen years old β€’ attack on titan β€’ location: hingfil chain β€’ tagged: reagan, urist, glymstock, xiao & zervilirih

Admittedly, Eren's attention on the happenings before him had quickly lost his attention. There wasn't much that concerned him given how little the group seemed to pay attention to his own presence. Perhaps he was seen as far less of a threat. The thought amused him. If they knew anything about him, he might perhaps become the biggest threat among them all. Even the beast, which the others seemed to be calling a dragon, was nothing compared to the threat his titan would pose. It was large, but it was no more than the size of some of the smaller titans that existed. Still, it was strange to see a creature of such a size that was not one of the titans. Such was unheard of back home. It seemed that everything he knew was quite useless in such a place. The outside world was so unknown and full of things that he still had to learn about. All these beings before him had quickly proven that fact to him. Unfortunately, he doubted he had any time to actually learn such things. It wasn't as if he was Armin. If that were the case, he'd absorb information easily. If only he had been gifted with such a mind. He couldn't feel sorry for himself though.

After a moment longer, his attention finally drifted back to the pair that stood on the ground along with him and he quietly eyed them again. The words they were speaking didn't register with him though until Xingchen's final question. Eren noticed the older male had turned in his direction before he spoke, making it obvious that he was talking about him. The way he spoke seemed friendly enough. As a result, the boy felt inclined to store his blades away once again. If these two truly meant no harm to them, then he would show them respect. Sliding the blades back in place at his waist, the scout took a step forward before balling his hands into fist and taking up the usual salute of the scouts; his right fist over his heart and his left resting against his lower back.

"I am Eren Jaeger!" he announced, making sure to project his voice over the sounds overhead so that the other could hear him clearly. Such had never been a problem for him even his naturally loud voice. Perhaps even too loud for most people's liking. "I too have been dragged to this place in order to save it. If cooperation is what you are looking for, I will offer mine as long as we stay on good terms." Those words were difficult for Eren to spit out, but he did nonetheless. Cooperation, while something that was necessary in the survey corps, wasn't something he was overly great at, though he could manage if needed. There was no avoiding teamwork at this point, thus he'd give into it as long as he wasn't backstabbed. If such a thing happened, he wouldn't hesitate to use his titan against them. That included the two in the air as well. It wasn't as if he trusted them yet either. If they got on his bad side, he couldn't assure their safety if his titan were to come out.

Finally dropping his salute, the boy allowed his body to momentarily relax, though his gaze did not leave the two before him. He had questions he wished to ask them, but for the moment he refrained himself, knowing that not all of them were on good terms just yet. It was best to hold himself back until they were certain neither side was going to attack again. That was when his attention finally shifted to the mech and ship overhead. While neither had launched another attack, Eren couldn't tell if they were fully at ease. It was too difficult to read something that he had never seen before. From the way Reagan's mech appeared to him, he assumed that she had no plans of launching an attack. The ship on the other hand seemed to have its weapons still prepped and waiting for the command to fire. That worried the boy, but he didn't let such show. For now he could only hope that things were going to go smoothly.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Timoria » Sat Jan 01, 2022 9:22 am

Lucemon was glad to hear Pyra agree to its proposal. Things were definitely going much smoother with her around instead of her alter. The digimon internally hoped it would stay that way. ”Alright, then it’s agreed. I’ll look out for any danger too. This new island does give me a bad feeling now that you mention it.”The mention of danger had caught the angel’s ears immediately. She was right, of course, their β€˜welcome message’ had mentioned potential minions of the dark lord coming after them. Was the figure earlier one of them? It seemed a bit too soon but there was definitely a possibility. If so, Lucemon could appreciate the swiftness of their commands. At this point there probably wasn’t much to be worried about if all they were doing was scouting though.

Lucemon followed close behind Pyra on foot, examining their surroundings as they went. It noticed her attention quickly shift toward a creature. The shorter angel barely caught sight of it but it looked similar to the figure they had spotted earlier. She must have seen it better as she confirmed it was nothing but a rabbit. Lucemon’s experience with rabbits in the digital world was probably a bit different from hers though. Most rabbit like digimon it had met were taller than either of them. Just to keep conversation going, the digimon replied happily, β€œYeah, countries filled with wildlife are always wonderful places.” Lucemon paused but it already knew what it wanted to say next, β€œIs it very lively where you come from? My home is… well it’s a rather quiet place.” They couldn’t help but chuckle under their breath. It occurred to the digimon that detailing its imprisonment probably wasn’t the best idea at the moment. Though half-truths didn’t hurt either.
Timoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

aegis [ 008 ]

Postby Ploegy » Thu Jan 06, 2022 3:12 am

xxxfemale β€’ five-hundred+ years old β€’ xenoblade chronicles 2 β€’ location: colebia β€’ tagged: lucemon

Hearing his question about her home took her a bit by surprise. Pyra hadn't been expecting to speak much about the world from which she came, but it was certainly no issue. If anything it was an inviting topic although many troubles plagued Alrest at the current moment and being asked about it did briefly reminded her of that. Hopefully things wouldn't get too out of control until she was able to return. It wasn't something she could focus on oo much anyways, thus she had to push the troubles to the back of her mind and focus on describing what it was actually like.

"Alrest is a land full of life. Many different kinds to be exact," she began, allowing a smile to form on her lips as she recalled the land itself. She was lucky to have traveled so much of what her world had to offer, although it wasn't necessary because of good things. Nevertheless, the adventure allowed her to enjoy the sights that the various different titans had to offer. Not many could say the same. "Actually, my home isn't much different than this one; a world in a vast sea of clouds, though the land we live on is are living beings as well. Each of them offers something different than the others. It truly is amazing." She could have probably gone on longer about such things, but she couldn't imagine it would end up being very interesting given how long it would take to speak of each of the titans. Even then she probably be unable to do each of them justice. Besides, she didn't want to blabber on and bored Lucemon. It wasn't like her at all. Instead, she decided to turn the topic to the last part of what he had said.

"Did something happen in your home to make it quiet?" she asked with a genuine curiosity. It was difficult to imagine a place that was too quiet, though she supposed her memories of Elysium were that of a rather quiet place. Still, even Elysium was a lush, green land much like this. It may have lacked the wildlife, but it was still peaceful. Perhaps that was what Lucemon's home was like then. She hope it was the case, though she knew it was entirely possible that something bad could have happened. There were always beings that wished to do wrong to places.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby multicurious » Fri Jan 07, 2022 7:16 pm

ZERVILIRIH
    ───────────────────────────────────── ────────────────────────────────────
    [ fandom. istaria ] [ tagged. xiao xingchen, reagan corus, eren jaeger, urist & glymstock gurdmann | mentioned: n/a ] [ location. hingfil chain ]

─────A plume of smoke from her nostrils and an irritated lash of her tail was all that expressed her displeasure at being talked about as if she was a mere beast. Her gaze followed the ship as it moved, the faintest hint of a snarl on her muzzle. β€œDwarves. Always so eager to do battle.” The dragon scoffed, wings flaring a bit to her sides. If the ship’s cannons were going to open fire on her, she’d be ready to grab her companion and spring out of the way. However, it seemed she wouldn’t get the chance. As Xiao Xingchen spoke up in her defense, she looked back down at him in mild surprise. It was rare for a human to speak so kindly of a dragon in Istaria, past tensions between the two races saw to that. Many on both sides were unwilling to bury the hatchet. Touched by this display, Zervilirih allowed herself to relax some, casting a final glare up at the circling ship.

─────She followed Xiao Xingchen’s attention to the other human, a young boy by the looks of him. Nothing, in particular, stood out to her about this β€œEren Jaeger”, as he called himself. She wondered briefly what possessed the goddess to bring him here. He handled himself like a soldier, a stiff salute overtaking him as he addressed them and the others in the clearing. Given his age, she doubted he was a true ground pounder, though it was entirely possible the dragon was off in her guess. She’d be lying if she claimed to completely understand the biology of humans.

β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β€œThe boy speaks well,” Zervilirih rumbled, drawing herself back into her normal stature. β€œWe must lend each other a certain degree of… acceptance, if not trust, if we want to have any chance of returning to our homes.”
multicurious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Timoria » Wed Jan 12, 2022 7:55 am

A matching smile appeared on Lucemon's face as Pyra talked about her homeland. It was clear the memory gave her much joy. Lucemon could imagine how vibrant her home must have been. It was kind of surprising how similar her home was to the land they were on now. In fact, a land in the sky wasn't too far off from Lucemon's old home a well. Of course, living on top of another living being was certainly unique to say the least. With that in mind at least it knew she would be determined to help defeat the dark lord in order to return home. She probably couldn't be convinced to help with what would essentially be a war within an entirely different world either. Still, that was to be expected from most of the people transported here.

"Your home does sound wonderful." Lucemon replied out of courtesy. However, a look of genuine melancholy appeared on its face when asked about its own home. "Well, my home used to be lively as well. I also used to live among the clouds funnily enough, they chuckled half-heartedly but continued, The land was made of the clouds themselves, it was a beautiful place. The land below was filled with happy digimon living peaceful lives. The angel paused for a moment, rage filling its heart. Remebering everything it had lost so long ago made what happened next ignite a hatred that had been festering for decades. The digimon continued, its head hung low, "There was a diagreement...and then a war. Then, well, my home was taken from me..." Lucemon left off with a vague ending but he was sure the message got across. It glanced back up at Pyra and smiled, trying to ease any tension. "Of course, there's no need to worry about that, once this is all over we can both get our homes back."
Timoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Wed Jan 12, 2022 10:14 am

Reagan Corus||Female||Lancer||Hingfil Chain||Tagged: Urist and Glymstock, Eren, Xingchen, Zervilirh
    Reagan raised an eyebrow at the dragon's reference to her diminutive companions. Not the post progressive dragon, then. Or wait, was she talking like actual dwarves? Like the fantasy ones? Was she in on this? "You're from their planet then?" She asked, "Guess that explains why they've got cannons mounted on that thing." She wasn't one to stick her nose into other planets' business, especially when there was a chance one side would hire her, but she couldn't quite manage to keep the derision completely out of her voice. Intraplanetary conflict was so five millennia ago. Proper conflicts were all about inter-corporate proxy wars now, nobody fought over one measly planet.

When Eren started announcing himself like he was some Union private sounding off, Reagan couldn't help but cringe a bit. Poor kid. Age was hard to tell nowadays, but he was pre-contact and he didn't look older than sixteen. Not someone that needed to be in the military. "Well," she said, "if I'm not detonating any of these mines, should we get moving? This thing isn't rated for in-atmo flight, so we should probably find a way to get off this island that doesn't involve you and the little guys trying to carry me. Don't think either of you want to do that." Assuming they even could. The airship maybe had enough thrust to carry her mech, but an animal, even a dragon, definitely couldn't. She wasn't wanting to take a risk either way. Turning to Eren, she added, "You wanna ride with me, kid? Only room in here for one, I'm afraid, but you could maybe hook on to the outside. Beats the hell out of walking." She knew she'd previously declined to offer, but hey, she felt kinda bad for him. She didn't have much experience with child soldiers, but she knew it couldn't be fun.
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

aegis [ 008 ] | eren [ 007 ]

Postby Ploegy » Fri Jan 14, 2022 2:32 am

Her smile was quick to fade as Lucemon spoke of their home. Of course it had been war that destroyed it. She knew that all too well, or Mythra did. She could understand the other's feelings, though she hadn't been there when the real destruction had taken place 500 years ago. The whole event was the reason why she even had come to exist. Despite that, even now the world wasn't perfect either. Torna was running rampant and Indol wasn't necessarily all too good either though they made it seem as if they were. Pyra had been met with many struggles from the constant battles that took place ever since she had given half her life force to Rex, but it hadn't come to world ruin and she hoped it would never because she knew it would be because of her if it did happen. That thought didn't bode well with the aegis and she was quick to push it to the back of her mind. "I'm sorry to hear that," she apologized, feeling as though she should change the topic to avoid diving oo much into personal matters. "It is strange that we both come from worlds based around clouds though. Maybe that is why we were chosen, though I must admit, the timing of this all was rather terrible."

The frown on her lips only grew at those words. It was true, the timing in which they had been pulled from their worlds had been rather unfortunate, at least in her case. "While I wouldn't call what's happening back home a war, troubles sill plague the world in which I am from too. I'm not certain of the troubles that were to come to me and my friends, but they could be world ending if not dealt with and without my power, fighting back may be even harder," she admitted with a small shake of her head. "But, there is little I can do about it while I'm here. I can only hope that trouble doesn't befall m companions. If it does, I may know of it, given the bond in which I share with one of them, but there will still be nothing I can do." A sigh escaped her lips at the thought of it all, but her sadness was interrupted immediately by Mythra. Be careful how much you're saying about us and our home. We still don't know if we can trust them.

Her warning was brushed off by Pyra. She wasn't about to get into yet another argument over such matters. Instead, she would stand firm on her beliefs. "But that's enough of all the sad things. There's no reason for us to get ourselves down when we have work to get to, right?" The aegis seemed to bounce back easily, a cheerful look back upon her face. "Now let's continue on to that lake and keep your eyes open for any creatures that might not be as timid." With those words, Pyra turned briskly on her heels and took off once again in the direction they had previously been headed.

⇀οΌ₯ο½’ο½…ο½Ž οΌͺaeger!!
      xxxmale β€’ fifteen years old β€’ attack on titan β€’ location: hingfil chain β€’ tagged: reagan, urist, glymstock, xiao & zervilirih

It was good to hear that the dragon seemed to agree with his words. If anything she was the one he was more worried about. It came more as a surprise to hear Reagan agree to standing down, though it wasn't by any means a normal agreement coming from her. That much was to be expected. She was quick to suggest that they get moving as well. Admittedly, it wasn't a bad idea. If they were supposed to save this place, or whatever, then it was best to try and find the problem. Standing around wasn't going to solve anything. Unfortunately, flight seemed out of the question. Traveling about in the sky would be far easier than by land and give them a better view of what might be their destination, but if Reagan's suit could not do it, then they had to find another way. It wasn't as if he was capable of flight either unless he wanted to burn through an entire tank of gas quickly. The thought of such was less than ideal to him. Even if he had his titan powers to protect him, having his gear functioning for as long as he could would pay off in the long run. There was no telling when he might need to make a quick escape or fight in his human form. He doubted there'd be many enemies that were too big for him to dispatch with his blades alone, but then again, there was a dragon, so perhaps the threats were greater than he was anticipating.

Drawing himself back from his thoughts Eren's attention snapped towards Reagan as she specifically addressed him and asked if he wanted a ride. Brows furrowing, the teen wasn't sure how to feel about such a proposal. She hadn't offered such help before, ye now she was. It felt odd to him. Still, he had no interest in taking her offer. He was far too stubborn to. If anything he should be the one offering to carry her mech, though he was sure that wouldn't go over well. He could only imagine what the other's reactions to such a suggestion would be. None would believe that some kid like him could lift such a thing. It was one of the benefits he had of the others being unaware of his abilities. They would constantly underestimate him until he revealed his titan. That he was sure of. And as much as he wanted to see the looks he might get by firing the question back Reagan's way, he decided against it. A fifteen meter titan was exactly what they did not need in the moment.

"I'll be fine walking," he finally replied, giving a small dismissive wave along with his words. "What's more important is where we're going to head? Do any of you have any ideas which way we should be headed?" Given that they had all been in the sky, he figured they might have seen something that would help guide them in the right direction.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me