MLB Simply The Best V4 Rp open/active

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: MLB Simply The Best V4 Rp open/active

Postby Ember1989 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:20 am

Brianna couldn’t stop smiling. Her room was tidy so she left it to organize her books they would study. “Wow. This is the first time I have ever seen you so happy, well that and when you transform.” Duusu said. “I am going to get you some cookies. We can hang out here until we have to go.” She said before going to get the cookies. Duusu chuckled as Brianna came with a tray of cookies to share. “Your acting like a giddy girl. I thought you liked Alpha?” The Peacock kwami stated. “Can’t they both be my friend? Sure Alpha doesn’t talk much. And when he does it’s either to come up with a plan or to get annoyed with Nightingale. He’s still cool. And Newt is a good friend from school. He’s a really nice guy.” Brianna sighed. She could like two people at once...right?
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koi.fish » Fri Jun 28, 2019 8:06 pm

Newt couldn’t help but let a small smile spread across his face as he rummaged around the fridge. “Someone looks happy,” Howll smirked as he floated next to his owner’s head. The British boy just laughed,”Yeah well, it’s not everyday I get to go hang out with Brianna.” A few seconds later, Newt had brought out a packet of crackers and some chicken his mother planned on cooking that night. The gray kwami and his miraculous wielder had gone up to his art-filled room to share the food (Newt only had the crackers). “You know, I’m starting to think that both Princess Peacock and Brianna like you,” the wolf kwami teased with a mouth full of food, miraculously not spilling any crumbs. “No they don’t!” the ash-blond teenager replied indignantly. “They’re just.... friends,” he added. Is that true? I know that I definitely like Brianna. But does she like me? What about Princess Peacock? And I’m overthinking again. I’ll just try to enjoy our study session without thinking too much.
koi.fish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:01 am

By the time Brianna got her things ready and ate a grilled cheese sandwich it was almost time for their session. “Enjoy your date.” Duusu said before hiding in Brianna’s purse. Brianna rolled her eyes and left her room and the manor. She walked quickly so as to not keep Newt waiting forever. It took her only ten minutes to get to the door of Newt’s home. She knocked on the door and waited. If her grandfather saw her out here he would be annoyed. A thought occurred. She could text her sister! Adrianna, Can you cover for me if grandfather asks where I am? I’m going to Newt’s place to study. And before you ask it’s not a date. We are just two students studying. she quickly sent the text and put her phone in her coat pocket.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:25 am

The dark haired teen shook her head smiling, "Don't worry about it, you didn't interrupt anything at all. I was just doing some sketching and lost my train of thought but you snapped me out of it. Thanks for that." A hand tapped the sketchbook resting on her lap a few times to get her point across to the new arrival. She didn't want Karissa to feel as though she wasn't wanted there. Truth was this other girl was a nice distraction from what thoughts she had going on in her head at the moment. A welcomed well timed distraction that is at that. "I come here a lot because my place isn't far from here and it's the perfect place for inspiration. Getting to see some people from school here is like a big fat bonus.", said Adrianna in explanation.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koi.fish » Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:38 pm

Newt almost leapt out of his skin when he heard a knock on the front door of the supply store. The young civilian hurriedly packed all the food up and threw it on the counter-top of one of the kitchen cupboards as he raced down the many flights of stairs to his parents’ shop while his little kwami his in his jacket pocket. When he had gotten to the door, Newt noticed that it was Brianna on the other side of the half-glass door. The British teenager carefully opened the door. “Uh, hi,” he said nervously, the loud bustle of people talking and moving about around the art supply shop nearly drowning out his words. “We can study up in my room where, uh, people can’t bother us,” he continued as he mentally smacked himself. We would OBVIOUSLY study where there wouldn’t be any distractions.
koi.fish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:29 am

“Yeah that’s a good idea. Wouldn’t want to be distracted.” Brianna said, smiling. “At least when school starts up we can say we studied.” She added. Idiot! That was a really lame thing to say. she thought mentally facepalming. Then again some students don’t take studying seriously. I wonder what school the other heroes go to. “So let’s get some studying done.” She added as she looked around.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:55 am

Bump
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koi.fish » Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:26 pm

Nodding in reply, Newt said,"Yeah, umm, follow me I guess." He led the older Noir sister up the many flights of stairs to his small apartment (about the size of Marinette's home but slightly larger with a different layout). I hope this goes well. Maybe I should've rearranged everything to make my room look cleaner? Or will I look like some obsessed-with-orderly-things creep? I should probably stop overthinking.
koi.fish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:59 am

Brianna had no problems going up the many flights of stairs. She liked to stay in shape. Especially since she was a miraculous holder. This silence is sort of awkward. Think of something to talk about! Brianna thought. “What’s your favorite class in school?” She asked. I wonder if he likes movies....that are not opera themed. After her encounter with the first akuma she ever fought, she was sick of opera and drama.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koi.fish » Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:12 pm

As Newt's mind was racing, thinking about what he should say to break the unnerving silence, Brianna had unexpectedly spoken up which he was incredibly grateful for. "Umm, I suppose my favorite class is art. Either that or history. It's kind of interesting because of the supposed "miraculous hero" sightings in Paris way back then I guess. Makes you wonder how far back they come from," he replied. Maybe one day when we're good enough friends, we could go to the movies sometime. Just, perhaps, a non-opera themed movie.
koi.fish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me