Hogwarts romance||closed

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Should there be a dance or ball of some type?

Poll ended at Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:18 am

Yes
75%
No
No votes
Uh idrc
25%
[Blank]
No votes

Total votes : 4

Re: Hogwarts romance|| please join

Postby Ascende superius » Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:50 am

Malia shrieked, not that loudly, as she was shocked by suddenly being picked up by the large boy. Her face screwed up in discomfort "Hey, let me go!" She told him, her tone harsh only as she was uncomfortable and hated hugs from most people.
"All the stories are true."

Ascende superius

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Medieval Witch » Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:05 am

Daniel James Howell
Slytherin||18||6||tagged: open
Daniel huffed softly this girl was very talkitive. He could just walk away let her get eaten. "everyone knows my sister. Jasaohere lestrange" he said and rolled his eyes. "Hufflepuff. 6th year. it seemed to be one question after the other with this weirdo. "who said we were friend?!"

Eshne Angelaig O'brian
Hufflepuff||18||6||tagged: Malia
Eshne frowned and set her down. "oh...sorry. say, I'm going to my dad's hut, he's got some creatures he wants to show me. Dragons, and a hyppogriff. Want to come? He may be able to score you some extra credit in magical creatures!" he smiled knowing all ravemclaws would usually never turn down a learning experience. "he's got another creature he didn't tell me about as well.

Jasaphere Marie-Anne Lestrange
Hufflepuff||17||6||tagged: jamie
(Same)
Last edited by Medieval Witch on Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Medieval Witch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ascende superius » Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:09 am

Malia was taken aback by the action but adjusted her robes once set back down. She looked up to see if Argent was in the tree but she knew he wouldn't go anywhere. She felt like being alone again but she pushed the feeling back at the meantion of creatures which she had a soft spot for. "I guess so." She picked up her bag, Argent flew down from the tree and landed on her bag.
"All the stories are true."

Ascende superius

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boxen. » Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:15 am

Jamie Barnes
18 : Gryffindor : Tags;; Jasaphere

He suddenly jumped in surprise but quickly covered it up before clicking his fingers in recognition. "Hey I know you. You're in some of my classes aren't ya?" a childish smile made its way onto his face. "Your mother's Bellatrix right?" He asked curiously before suddenly realising what he had said and mentally scolding himself. "Oh sorry, I'm guessing you don't like people bringing that up?"

Emily Scamander
17 : Huffepuff : Tags;; Open

She ambled happily around the school grounds, Otter balancing on her shoulder as she walked. Reaching up, she gently tickled him under his chin, smiling as she heard him purr in contentment. Eventually, she reached one of the outer walls, a place without many students, and sat down, leaning her back against the stone and taking out a book. Otter jumped down beside her and she kept half an eye him as he wandered around,
Boxen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~MommaMel~ » Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:20 am

Kyla || 17 || Sixth Year || Tagged: Daniel

Kyla let out a small laugh at Danial continued sour face. "I know Jasaphere! I don't think I've ever spoken to her, but I've seen her around! She's very pretty!" Kyla mused. She continued through the forest, until she found a grassy clearing. Making her way over to the center, she sat down, and pulled out her journal, beginning to work on her novel once again.

"Anywho, to answer your question, I say we are friends! I like you, you're...mysterious!" Kyla laughed as she looked up at Daniel from the Forest floor.

Jackson || 18 || Seventh Year || Tagged: Lilian

As Jackson opened the Library door, an unknown object smacked him in the should, knocking him off balance. Jackson caught himself, correcting his balance, and began muttering curse words beneath his breath. He looked on the ground, he picked up the object, a large book, that had hit him. As he picked it up, he scanned the Library to find an owner, only to find a Sixth Year Hufflepuff walking towards him, covered in what seemed like black ink.

"I'm assuming this is yours?" Jackson growled at the young girl. "I don't suppose you could watch what you're doing.
Mel || Highschooler || Pansexual
Harry Potter~MLP:FiM~Voltron~Pokemon

Trading is open, specifically for my doubles
I will consider trading others, but only
for Wishlist pets.

ImageImage

Friendly! Send me a PM, I love
making new friends!

~MommaMel~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yunjin » Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:27 am

LilianTags: Jackson

"Never should have been a Hufflepuff.." She narrowed her eyes for a moment but then replied, "Yea. You OK..?" Lilian didn't feel confident enough to continue and picked the book up. "Dang. I messed up." She thought. The ink continued to seep through her robes, and she suddenly felt ashamed of herself."Sorry." She muttered. Blushing, Lil realized what a mess she looked like in front of the handsome seventh year.
Yunjin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~MommaMel~ » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:07 am

Kyla || 17 || Sixth Year || Tagged: Daniel

Kyla let out a small laugh at Danial continued sour face. "I know Jasaphere! I don't think I've ever spoken to her, but I've seen her around! She's very pretty!" Kyla mused. She continued through the forest, until she found a grassy clearing. Making her way over to the center, she sat down, and pulled out her journal, beginning to work on her novel once again.

"Anywho, to answer your question, I say we are friends! I like you, you're...mysterious!" Kyla laughed as she looked up at Daniel from the Forest floor.

Jackson || 18 || Seventh Year || Tagged: Lilian

"Fine. Thanks." Jackson muttered at the messy girl. He took another look at the girl, noticing similarities between her and... Jackson shook the thought out of his head. As he did so, he noticed the girls face flush as she mumbled a quick apology. Her sincere, flushed appearance hit a soft spot in him.

" It's alright, just watch what you're doing. You left spilled ink all over that table over there." He chuckled whilst also staring at her ink soaked robes. Jackson slowly walked over to the messy table. "Scourgify!" He declared, after pulling out his wand. All at once, the ink that had previously cover the end of the table, and the carpet beneath was gathered and carefully put back into the ink pot.
Mel || Highschooler || Pansexual
Harry Potter~MLP:FiM~Voltron~Pokemon

Trading is open, specifically for my doubles
I will consider trading others, but only
for Wishlist pets.

ImageImage

Friendly! Send me a PM, I love
making new friends!

~MommaMel~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yunjin » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:19 am

Lilian||Tags:Jackson

At first, she was puzzled by his sudden shift in mood. Thanking him, she said, "Hey. I'm Lilian, or Lil, for short. " Looking up at him, she managed a small smile, the first one in a long time. Out of habit, she tucked a stray hair behind her ear. "Dang he's cute.." She thought, but immediately took her mind off the subject.
Lilian bent down to pick up a stray quill that had fallen. She began to put her stuff away,and slung her bag over her shoulder.
Last edited by Yunjin on Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:22 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Yunjin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Medieval Witch » Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:29 pm

Sorry I'm still work I'll post tonight)
Medieval Witch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Medieval Witch » Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:16 pm

Daniel James Howell
Slytherin||18||6||tagged: open
Daniel knew his sister was pretty, beautiful even, but he was very protective over her. He wouldn't bat an eyelash if it came to defending her. "I don't make friends" Daniel said and rolled his eyes. "people say they like me thinking I'll keep them safe from my father, but the truth is they're just in more danger

Eshne Angelaig O'brian
Hufflepuff||18||6||tagged: Malia
Eshne bit his lip and walked slowly so she could keep up with him. Suddenly a small meow sounded from afar. Eshne smiled "bean! There you are. Come here boy" and out pranced the smallest, fluffiest, black kitten you could imagine, right into the palm of the Giants hand. Eshne nuzzled the kitten against his cheek and giggled. "this is my cat bean. " he told Malia as they walked

Jasaphere Marie-Anne Lestrange
Hufflepuff||17||6||tagged: jamie
Jasaohere frowned at the name and shook her head rapidly. I'm not like my mother. She's evil.
I can't stand to even be around her. I wouldn't expect you to understand. Please don't speak her name"
she begged softly
Medieval Witch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me